Marball !

By livedreamlaugh2004

A Marball , Gumlee , Gumshall whatever the hell you call it story. Please enjoy!! More

Marball.
Blow.
Love
SEXy times ;)
Confusion my love
Dont leave me again
Postions ~sexah times(;~
First date
Your mine forever
im back
Fights.
Stress.
Tonight.
Catching up.
Something more.
Something less
Lies.
Cheating.
im alive

SEXy times (;

12.1K 314 408
By livedreamlaugh2004

[ I love you guys <3 ]

Gumball stared wide - eyed at Marshall , a deep shade of red covering his face ...

" Are .. Are you serious .. "

He pulled Marshall up , looking at him with a confused expression

Marshall chuckled , " Of course I d-.."

Gumball cut him off

" No Marshall this is serious .. We've only had sex once and you topped.. "

Gumball stopped, looking down at the ground ..

" I .. I don't want to hurt you .. "

Marshall hooked a finger under the boys chin , lifting it up gently.

" Gumball , listen to me . Do you love me ? "

Gumball nodded .

" Then don't worry , please , do whatever you want .. "

He kissed Gumball softly , lying down on the bed as he pulled Gumball on top of him . Gumball ran his tongue along a Marshall's bottom lip , nipping it gently. Gumball began to grind on the vampire roughly , Marshall moaned , arching his back . He never done this before , he's never felt like this ..

" Wow baby your good .. " Marshall mumbled , trying hard to hold his moans back ..

Gumball gave him a soft smile , as his hands trailed down to Marshall's pants . He quickly unbuttoned them.

" Marshall , I want your pants off , shirt off , and on your stomach when I get back .. "

Gumball slowly climbed off the boy , going into the bathroom and leaving Marshall breathless . The vampire quickly stripped , rolling over on his stomach.

Gumball entered the room once again , holding handcuffs and a cock ring.. He smirked as he saw the panicked look on Marshall's face ..

" G-Gumball wha-.. "

" Shut up Marshall , " Gumballs voice was deep and tempting, and Marshall moaned at the sound of it .

Gumball crawled up to Marshall , straddling him on his butt.

" Don't speak Marshall , just do whatever I say .. "

Marshall nodded , kinda freaked out that Gumball had all this stuff in his bathroom .. Gumball gently took both of Marshall's hands into his own , and placing a small kiss to both palms ..

" Gumball please don't use the handcuffs .. "

Marshall's rough voice cut out through the silence , and Gumball leaned down , kissing the top of his head ..

" Scared baby ..? "

" Y-yes .. " His voice was quiet ..

Gumball winced at the sound , and he quickly laid the items away from him ..

" How about we not use them .. "

Marshall sighed in relief , burrowing his head into the pillow ..

Gumball began by kissing lightly down Marshall's back , then slowly pulling his boxers down , he kissed his two cheeks then began to rub them gently . He started up again , placing small kisses everywhere on the vampire . The cool touch washed over his burning lips . Underneath him , Marshall was a mess . He whimpered softly as he was touched , but he wanted more ..

" Bum up baby .. " Gumball lifted the boys waist up gently , then quickly pulled the boxers off Marshall's legs .. Leaning back , he admired the sight before him ..

" Fuck Marshall your beautiful , " He mumbled , leaning down to place a kiss on his neck ..

Marshall shivered slightly , turning around and wrapping his arms around Gumballs neck .. He wanted to be close to him , he didn't care what Gumball said ..

" Bubba .. "

" Sh baby I know .. " He kissed Marshall sweetly , trailing his hands down once again , he wrapped his long fingers around Marshall's member , the other hand skimming his puckered hole .. Marshall moaned loudly , jerking his hips toward the touch ..

" F-Fuck Gumball.. "

Gumball positioned himself so his face was right in front of Marshall's bum. He lifted the vampires legs up on his shoulders , as he began to lick at his hole slowly .

Marshall shook gently , moans pouring out from his mouth loudly .

" Nh.. O-Ah! .. Bu.. Bubba "

He slid his hand down , beginning to stroke himself . Gumball watched him eagerly , getting hard by the sounds and actions of the other boy . He pulled away a bit , but quickly replaced him tongue with his finger .. Marshall gasped , arching his back and moaning Gumballs name ..

Gumball moved in and out of him slowly , then put two fingers in , scissoring him . After three fingers , Marshall screamed out ,

" Fuck! Right there .. A-Ah! "

Gumball smirked , knowing he found the spot . He hit the spot continusaly , watching as the vampire whimpered and moaned in front of him . Finally , Gumball stopped , getting up on his two knees . Marshall whimpered from the loss of touch , but quickly shut up as he saw the other strip .

Gumball turned the other boy over on his stomach , placing kisses all down his back when he lifted the boys bum .. Marshall quietly watched from the corner of his eye , nervous for what was about to happen ..

" Baby , I love you .. " Gumball whispered , slowly entering the boy . Marshall gasped , his eyes wide as the burning sensation filled him .. He shut his eyes , the tears pouring out of them already . Trying to hold back his whimpers , he bit his knuckle hard not caring if it hurt or not ..

On the other hand , Gumball held tightly on to Marshall's waist , biting his lip as he filled the boy ..

' This was the best fucking feeling ever ' he thought . But looking at Marshall , he saw the pain he was in and stopped ..

" Baby don't do that ! " He said , pulling the vampires hands away from his face .. He leaned down so his stomach was pressed against Marshall's back ..

" Let me hear your voice .. " he mumbled , wiping away Marshall's tears and kissing his cheek sweetly ..

Marshall's cried out , the pain and pleasure overwhelming him . His moans got louder as Gumball picked up his pace , now slamming into the boy . Digging his nails into the sheets , he screamed out as the boy hit his prostate spot.. He squeezed his eyes shut , knowing his was close ..

Gumball noticed this to , and he began pounding into Marshall faster ,, with a loud moan from both boys , they climaxed at the same time . Marshall began to breath heavily , feeling Gumball filled him up with his cum .. He smiled softly , knowing that he gave his virginity to the one he loved ..

Gumball pulled slowly out of Marshall , lying down next to the boy , he gave him a soft kiss .. Marshall pulled Gumball close , wrapping an arm around his waist ..

" I love you Gumball , forever .. "

" I love you Marshall , and always "

[ OMG I FEEL SO SAD BUT HAPPY IDK AUKISBUIHBD BUT NO THIS STORY IS NOT OVER NOT FOR A LONG LONG TIME I PROMISE . PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS A VERY LONG UPDATE AND TOOK ME ATLEAST 2 DAYS TO FINISH . I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I WANNA THANK EVERYONE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH ❤️❤️❤️ ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 582 42
Gumlee <3 Getting together and having adventures 💕 ** I own no characters, just the story line
8.3K 168 33
Story about Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee from the land of AAh.
155K 5.1K 12
Marshall and Gumball discover new things about themselves and each other. This is an Alternate Universe (Earth) fanfiction of Marshall Lee and Prince...
4.2K 160 16
Read to find out