those boys - luke hemmings fa...

By snowflakecal

lily has nobody. until those boys come along. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

37

12.5K 316 70
By snowflakecal

For the whole plane I sit next to Ashton by the window and fall asleep, occasionally waking up and talking to him for a bit. We watch a few movies but none of them are interesting so we stick to listening to music.

When we eventually arrive in Australia it is boiling hot and mid-afternoon. Our families meet us at the airport, my mum talking to all the other boy’s mums. When she sees me she runs over and engulfs me in a big hug, squeezing me tightly.

The two of us find our car and I tell her all about the trip, including everything with Luke.

“Well he is a very attractive young man,” She points out as we drive out of the airport, when I get to the part of my story where he asks me out.

“Well he’s a bit of an asshole,”

“Oh dear hun, what happened?”

I fill her in on the rest of the story.

“Do you believe he would hit you?”

“I really don’t mum, but he looked like he was,”

“I can’t say I like him,”

When we get home I fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow. I don’t wake up till the next day at around 3.

I roll out of bed and find a note from my mum, she tells me she is at work and won’t be back till late. I check my phone to see 2 new texts.

ASH MA BABE- We are filming the music video today, you can come watch at like 7, the studio on the corner of the high street xx

I laugh at what he changed his name to on my phone and quickly type a reply agreeing to meet them there. I then quickly reply to Michael’s text about the fact that he hates jetlag, before jumping into the shower.

Once I look decent I make myself a small fruit salad and eat it on my bed, watching some random YouTube videos. At around 6 my phone buzzes.

MIKEY my main boi- Ash is taking us; will pick you up in 10 xxx

And sure enough, in 10 minutes there is a ring at the door. I follow Ashton into his car (well his dad’s) and slide in next to Calum.

“You look tired,” Calum says the minute I get in the car.

“Well thanks Cal,” I laugh, because to be honest I am past caring how I looking front of these boys. We have become so close I am not afraid that they will think badly of me.

“Bags bigger than Ikea,” Michael laughs, referring to the bags under my eyes.

“Well I’m sorry my face isn’t good enough for you,” I shove him.

“We’re kidding Lils you have a nice face,” He grins sheepishly.

We have pulled up outside Luke’s house and the boys all glance at me.

“Guys I’m fine,”

“We are all pissed off at him too Lily, but he is in the band,” Ashton explains.

“Honestly I don’t mind,”

Ashton beeps his horn and it’s not long before Luke appears in the doorframe. He gets in the front next to Ashton, not saying anything.

“Hi Luke,” Calum says, breaking the awkward silence.

“Hiya,” He shortly replies, before looking back down at his phone.

“Have you started revising yet Lils?” Michael asks me.

“Nope,” I say proudly. “Don’t you guys need to revise too?”

“About that…” Calum trails off.

“What?” I give him a questioning look.

“Well you know how we are going on tour most of next year?”

“Yeah..”

“And then we are hoing thing will lift of with our band?”

“Yeah…”

“Our mums kind of agreed that we can drop out of school,” Calum says carefully.

I stare at them in shock.

“Are you kidding?”

“Nope,”

“I’m so happy for you! Lucky twats!” I lie. Sure I am happy with them, the band is amazing for them. But they are the only friends I have in school. Without them I can only see years of hell. Sitting my myself in lessons and at breaks, not even with them after school. Only a few texts, and maybe calls.

“We will miss you so much,” Michael says sadly.

“Don’t think about it, we have ages,” I try to brighten the mood, even though I know the tour will come around quickly. And before that they will be doing non-stop work anyway.

We pull up outside the studio and we all pile out. I have been there a few times when they have been recording in the past, so I am familiar with it. But this time there is a small crew there to film them, seeing as they are filming a few clips for the music video. The boys are rushed off to get changed and have a few adjustments to their hair, so I just wait around.

They have had meetings about the plans for the video, so they know what they are doing, but the filming is very boring, they just sing into the microphones like they normally do but they repeat it a million times and have to move around a lot more.

When they are done they drop me off home.

“Sorry that was kind of boring for you Lils,” Michael apologises.

“It’s fine guys, see ya later,”

“Bye loser,” Ashton shouts.

Before I close my front door I catch Luke staring at me. This is getting very awkward.

It’s been a month since the boys filmed the music video. It is being released tomorrow and the boys are a nervous wreck. They are all currently at my house, my mum doesn’t mind, seeing as I just finished al my exams. Luke and I have formed a friendship, it’s awkward sometimes but we have always got on well.

Its the sumer holidays now, so we do whatever we want. They boys go on the tour at the beginning of next year, just after Christmas, meaning I only have a few months with them left.

“Lils do you guys want food?” My mum shouts from the kitchen.

“Miss Brooke when have we ever declined food?” Michael smirks, walking into the kitchen.

“Michael how many times love, call me Karen,” My mum blushes. The boys have been at my house a lot the past month so my mum is used to them, she actually really lies them.

“Sorry Karen, it just slips out of my mind,” He laughs.

“There’s some pizzas in the fridge, I’m doing a late shift tonight so I will be back late, call me if you need me Lily,” My mum says to us.

“Bya,” I give her a quick hug before she heads out of the door.

“Do you have drink Lily?” Calum asks me once we hear her car pulling out of the drive.

“I think so, why?”

“I feel like getting really wasted,” He grins evilly.

“Yes Cal!” Luke shouts, and the two of them head into the kitchen.

“I swear if my mum finds out I am dead,” I shout to them.

“She won’t find out!” He replies.

They come back with a load of bottles in their hands.

“What is this shit?” Ashton asks them, inspecting the labels.

“Who cares,” Luke shrugs.

Michael puts some music on and we all have some drunks. I go quite lightly, as I want to be sober when my mum gets home. Ashton goes quite lightly as well, but the other three go all out.

“Slow down you twats,” Ashton rolls his eyes at them.

“Sorry mum,” Calum flips him off.

-----

i really don’t know where I am going with this chapter, sorryyy

next chapters will be better hopefully hehe

 btw i don't know how holidays and seasons work in Australia so just go with itt

thanks for reading thiss ilyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.2K 25
you're just a project. not a lover. copyright 2014 completed.
8.3K 575 51
When the love of your life, really isn't the one
109K 2.9K 19
[ DISCONTINUED ] ❝Maybe the friendship they have was suppose to be something more?❞ © -mmxii
492K 7.9K 80
In which a boy dreams about a girl he's sure he's never seen before