The boy who stole my knife: t...

By sntdiana

Alissa is not you average 16 year old. She has been killing as long a she can remember. Her parents were kill... More

The boy who stole my knife: Teenage Assassin Love Story:Introduction and about the Author
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter One
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Two
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Three
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter Four
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 6
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 7
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 8
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 9
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 10
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 11+12
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 13
The boy who stole my knife:15
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 16
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 17
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 18
The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 19
The boy who stole my knife : chapter20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: drinking the pain
Chapter 32: Love never sleeps
Chapter 33: Switching lives
Chapter 34: The Dream that was never Dreamed
Chapter 34 Part 2: Innappropriate scene optional
Chapter 35: Dinner with the Bosses
Chapter 36: Big Sticky Mess

The boy who stole my knife: Chapter 14

11.4K 173 17
By sntdiana

Hey guys I hope you like the last chapter even though it was kinda boring.. Comment comment comment.. I wont upload unless you comment I want 4 more likes and 2 comments before I upload next chapter.. This chapter will be very spiceish where you will see Dimitri's and Alissa's true realationship and how it works... Ok for the ones who didn't figure out Dimitri is in love with Alissa. And this chapter will show a little how Alissa feels about Dimitri.. Remember to comment and vote to keep me writing. Warning you I wont write from august 21-27 because Im busy with school and boyfriend =) so ya if you want me to upload extra, then comment extra =)

Misseuro

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I was on something soft and flat there was bright light in my face, then some one put there hand on my face. I tried moving but I was held down... Through my eyelids I knew I had light in my face, the light when thorugh, the warmth from the lamp was also felt on my face. I tried moving again but strong hands pushed me stronger down. My eyelids were heavy, I felt them shake, I tried to open them but failed. I tried again and they opened. I saw white light.. Then a shadow a figure of a person go above me. The light was turned off and I noticed the face. The person was a male by the strong jaw, the smooth newly shaved skin then his blue eyes struck me like lightning. The hands relaxed, and I sucked up all my energy to lift my right hand up to stroke Dimitri's face.

"Baby are you alright you passed out"

"Ya I just didn't have enough sleep,.. Where am I"

"You are at your hotel, is it weird if I tolled you I got you a doctor. It just I was worried"

"Umhh, ya it is weird.." It was weird that he cared for me so much, but it made me feel happy that he did.

Soon my eyelids fell shut,. I don't normally have dreams, but this night I did. It was when I went through training with Aunt Lucy.

*the Dream

It was in a flat dirty area, I didn't know where it was. I was sweating with the sun right over my head. I heard a deep women voice yelling..

"Alissa, get your but running, you bitch you have 2 kilometers to go if you were on a real mission and some one was chasing you, your ass would have been killed already. Keep running"

I was sweating all over my vision started to blur everything went fuzzy. I had no focus. Just 2 more kilometers Alissa..

"Come on, your young, I an old person run faster than you with bucket in my hand"

Aunt lucy was running right by me, with a bucket in her hand. She was wearing a full black outfit except she had shorts and tank top when I head long pants and a full sleeved sweater. She took the bucket and bored it over me.

"Come on do some defense"

With that she through a punch at me. I was young only 10, I didn't dodge it in time, and it hit me square in the face. Aunt lucy didn't go easy on me with that punch, it hit me of balance and flung me to the side. I fell hitting my sholder first, but my face was a brake. I touched my left cheeck, looking at the palm I saw splashes of blood.

"Come on and keep running. Come on and keep running. Keep running.Keep running.Keep running"

Was all I heard in the dark..

*End of dream

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dimitri's POV

"umm, ya it weird" she said lightly I barely heard her reply.. I couldn't help but smile. Her eyelids began to close..

"Alissa Alissa aliisa" No response.

"Doctor can you please have a look at her."

A old man came in. he was bold, but he was wise. He was wearing a old doctors suite. He is a retired doctor but is well known. He came up to her, felt her head, looked at her eyes.

"When was the last time you saw her eat"

"Umhh yesterday"

"She is stressed out, she needs more vitamins all fruits and vegetable, and more sleep. I recommend maybe take her somewere where she escapes the real world"

I knew the place right away..

"Alright thank you doctor so much. Are you sure there is nothing wrong with her"

"Yes just stress." The doctor seemed not to care for my worries about her so he just left..

I took my cellphone out of my pocket.

"call Mom" I said

The phone started rigning

"Hello Dimitri. I thought you were in your room with your girlfriend"

"Ya sorry mom she was just really tired so I drove her home. But I was calling to ask if I could borrow dads Condo in La, and the plane"

"Umhhh ya im sure it would be fine"

"Thanks mom. Can you tell the pilot we are leaving tomorrow at 12am. Please"

"Ok Dimitri I hope this girl is worth all this effort. Its not that I don't like her I do its just me being a mom."

"Trust me mom she is."

"Bye"

She hanged up on me. I took the spare room key from the table and went out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Alissa's POV

I woke up with a smell of fresh omelet. Sweet room service.. I went to the kitchen finding a table for two set up on the small bar, with equal amounts of omelet. I looked into the kitchen to find two surprises, the first one was that the whole kitchen was filled with fruits and veggies, second their was Dimitri standing cooking sausages in a aprin..

"Hey im glad your awake sleep head. Made you breakfast" he said as he was handing me a plate.

"Thanxs" I said examing the food. Eggs, ham, onions, tomatoes, corn, cheese, and roots. Yumm my favorite =) I didn't know how he know maybe wild guess.

"So what did the doctor said when he examined me, without my consent" I did a fake cough in the end,. As I ate my food.

"He said you are stress and you need to stay healthy for the next week. Ohh I have a surprise for you"

"We going to a secret place in 3 hours. The plane leave at 12 right now its 9 u have to start packing in a little bit"

"umhhhh.." he interrupted me before I could protest

"Its not a option for you to go or not to go"

Well poop there goes my plan, I cant fake sick, cuz im already amm.. Ill pretend my parents wont let me..

"Don't worry you will be gone only for the day your parents wont notice"

Poop.. I havvve no other excuse.. Hoping for a miracle right now cuz im in no mood for suprises.

RING RING RING.. It was dimitris phone..

"Hello" He said. I didn't hear the other line.

"REally... Cancel the flight, can Alissa come over for diner"

"Thank you mom bye love you"

He turned to me with a big green, his blue eyes seemed to give of light, they where like two bright blue gems.

"My dad is coming home this weekend" He said with so much pation and he was so happy. Crap, this is not good. I tried my best to put on my best smile.

"Great, im so excited to meet him"

"Ya and you are invited for dinner tonight again"

Alright..

"Ummm I have to go to the bathroom" I didn't wait for him to reply. I went to the bathroom and sat on a toilet. I took my cellphone and called uncle Doc..

BEEP BEEP "hello.."

"This is Alissa the mission will be completed this weekened. The dad is in town."

"Good. Bye"

"b... yy.eeeee" I busted into tears. I don't wanna do this, I don't want to, but I have to this is my job, its what my parents did, its what my brother does. No feeling that's all that matters. Dimitri is just bait, he is nothing, if I didn't meet him on a mission maybe we would work something out, but im on a mission and he is just a tool that im using to get to his dad. A loud bang came from the door

"Are you alright" a worried voice said

"Ya im fine."

I came out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen, to finsh the omelete. Dimitri wasn't there, just a note saying be here at 6 to pick you up.

" Mom called said she needs me.

Bye

Love you,

Dimitri "

I took another 2 bites of the omelete and I felt fool. I went to my room to set up for dinner. I decided to wear a long black dress, I can put a knife and a gun will fit put I wont be needing it. I looked at the time at its was almost 10 it gave me around 8 hours to spend. I decided to take a jog to get my mind of things. I decided to take a job by the waters of the ocean. So I walked there with flip flops. I was walking toward the beach thinking how quickly everything is ending. And how I wish that I didn't meet Dimitri, at least not on a mission. How I wish I didn't feel so happy when im with him..

BEEEEEEP a taxi driver swivered almost hitting me, for the next 45 seconds I paid attention till I reached the warm sand of the beach. I took the flip flops off and held them in my hands as I began to run. I ran a mile toward the north and then 2 miles back and another mile to my house. I ran through the busy streets of miami without flips flops, People looked at me funny as I ran sweety, and dirty. I reach my hotel and was not patient with the elevator and devided to take the stairs. I reached my suite to yearly but it was fine. I entered my suite. Dropping my flip flops on the ground and going to the bathroom..

I took a a long shower taking my time with the everything. I found a clean shower on the sink, it smelled so good. I wrapped it around my body. And went to bed, my brother tells me it's a bad habit to go to sleep right after shower, but some how it relaxs my nereves and muscels. I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up looking at the time. Crap it was 5:45 pm Dimitri would be here any second. I ran to the bathroom to find my hair a total mess. I found a straightner under the counter , I turned it on. And ran to my bedroom to get my make up bag. Ranning to the bathroom I put on my make up, I was doing mascara when I hear some one enter..

"Hello"

No reply..

"Hello"

"Hey its me" I screamed as Dimitri popped out of the corner.

"Why are you in a towel, im not saying it looks bad it looks good its just ur meeting my dad"

'Im not ready I woke up late"

I ran to the counter where the starightner was. I straightened my hair quickly and calming it straight. I looked ready. I kicked Dimitri out of the bathroom as a changed into the black long dress. I put on some black heels and ran out.

"Ok im ready"

"Your only late for 5 minutes relax" Dimitri reassured me.

He drove normally.. Well this is it.. I looked over at dimitris face as he drove, he is such a good person.

We reached the gate, I took Dimitri's hand and squeezed it.. This is it.

I watched the black gate slowly open

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone how do u like it. If you noticed the chapters are getting longer... And one more thing, for all the people who are dying right now thinking this is the end.. No there will be a lot and a lot more. This is not the ending. Keep commenting cause it puts a smile on my face and I checked it every day and least twice..

misseuro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 13.4K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
27.3K 1.3K 28
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
29.3K 811 14
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
464K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!