Him

By universoulmindheart

It was him. She didn't want it to be but things change. He became her world when she began to think she would... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Note

1.

444 9 0
By universoulmindheart

Nicki

Its August 30th also known as the day I go back to hell. I mean seriously everybody thinks that school is the regular type of hell. Boyfriend/girlfriend problems, teachers that don't know a damn thing, assignments due back to back, parents scolding you to come home early for no reason, I can go on. But for times sake Im going to make this brief. An all girl school has the issues of every single school in the world. Girls constantly fighting over a nigga that don't want either one of them. Girls constantly fighting over the lesbians that can both dick and pussy. But you have no idea what the hell I have to go through. My daddy has more than enough money to take care of me and him plus the staff and their families. But you know what, Im going to be the good little angel and get ready for school.

Black skater skirts and red polos is the required uniform. We can wear any type of shoes we want so I choose my red bred 11's because I cant stand wear this shit. If it were my decision I would have on some sweatpants to school everyday. I put in some silver hoops and put my right cartiridge earring in. A little bit of lip gloss because chapped lips is plain ugly. My jet black hair for now will remain in this messy ponytail.

"Miss Nicki, breakfast is ready." Sally said as she poked her head into my room like she does every morning. I nodded and grabbed my book bag and followed her down the long marble staircase down to the over sized kitchen. Every single breakfast food item I enjoyed was on my plate. "Sit down Miss Nicki and eat before Bill pulls around and you know he doesn't like traffic." Sally said as she began to wash the pans she used.

"Why is he a driver if he doesn't like traffic?" I joked as I popped a strawberry in my mouth. I wasn't all too hungry.

"Child I don't know. Hurry up and eat." she told me.

"Where is he?" I asked. Sally slowly turned to me and frowned like I should already know the answer. "Uh? Im going to take this to go if you don't mind Sal." I put on a playful smile as I got some aluminum foil and wrapped up my food. I grabbed my bag and head to through the foyer to the door. As soon as I opened the door the was Bill, and old man that looked like the guy Joe off of Princess Diaries.

"Morning Bill." I said as I stepped out of the door and made my way to the car. You know those type of cars that "important" people ride around in.

He rushed to open my door for me which is really annoying at times. He nodded for me to get in and I thanked him. As he drove I realized that Cherry is the only real reason I got up this morning.

As Bill pulled up to my school there was something wrong with this whole scenery. Usually they make all of us wait until 7:45 to get in to the building. But there wasn't hardly anybody there except the people who were just getting off the bus. Suddenly the light of my life popped out of nowhere as I stepped out of the car. I told Bill to come and get me from her house later on.

"Did you not get my text?!" she squealed as she pulled me toward the door.

"Girl, stop grabbing on me. What are you talking about you never text me back since yesterday." I said as I pulled the door open to the building looking at her and not where I was going.

"Look!" she pointed pass me and I turned and looked at what the hell she was all happy about.

"Oh my goodness. Cherry, what the fuck?" I yelled causing some girls to look my way.

My short dominican best friend with longer hair and basically the same skin complexion I have which is dark. But not night time dark. I turned away from her and began walking past the people which weren't just girls anymore. Girls and boys included. The halls were crowed as usually and the plate of food in my hand got someone's attention. Why did my locker have to be so damn far.

"Aye shorty brought me breakfast." some boy said as I walked past him and his friends.

I didn't bother to even acknowledge them. I barely notice Cherry trying to catch up with my speed walking. "What is so wrong with some testicles walking around here?" she said eying two light skin boys walking by. I scoffed. "I don't have a problem with it. Im just, you know, Qweeny is going to have a problem with me for a reason now. I don't like drama." I said opening my locker for now four years.

"Hmmm. Yeah whatever is that plate for me?" she didn't even want to acknowledge the fact that I mentioned last years problem.

"Sally did not make this for you. Its mine." I closed my locker only to put my one and only textbook in my locker. Which is where it is going to stay until I have homework out of it. "Let's go to this damn assembly so I can get this day over with." I complained still walking at the fast paste because I felt someone watching me the moment I left my locker.

We walked in the hottest place in the school and assembled in our seats. The mixture of boys and girls was really odd for me. Lucky I sat next to the aisle while Cherry sat next to me on my left. "So is you gonna eat that because Im hungry." Cherry said as she eyes this light skin boy sitting three rows in front of us. "Here greedy." I sat the plate down in her lap and watched her eat my breakfast. I didn't care really, I lost my appetite when I realized my father wasn't home.

"Attention...attention." Everyone quiet down when my principle and and another person stepped on the stage in front of one mic. "Good Morning Ladies. And boys." I laughed at her smart ass comment. I was loud because some of the boys turned to me. "Anyway we all are well aware of the fresh faces and the old ones. As well as the very unknown ones. This year is going to be a little different. Boys and girls will be combined as their school undergoes some repairs. Not only that the same expectations apply. If you do not know them then I suggest you learn them. The locker rooms will be cut in half so there will not be as many of you in gym anymore. Also there is no possible way that anyone, is leaving for lunch this year." The crowd went into up roar but all she had to do was raise her hand. "Due to certain a events that occurred last year no one is permitted to leave this building." I felt people stare at me even more as I slid down in my sit. Even my principle eyes found me. Then she finished, "Everyone knows my door is always open and with that you are dismissed to your homeroom from there you will be receiving  you schedules. Thank you and lets have a successful year."

Damn. "Im so sorry Cherry. I didn't think you wouldn't be able to leave anymore." I said throwing my bag over my shoulder and walked down the aisle.

"Don't trip over these bitches. What's your homeroom?"

"Right here. Drama early in the morning." I joked as I threw my bag on the stage with the others that were in this class. "Where you headed?"

"Bio-medical. Not that Im complaining. Im going to see if the spanish can get me a boo for the year. Bye love. Text me!" She waved as she left out of the hot ass place I dispise.

I got through my first five periods and could not wait for lunch. I sat at the table in the senior lounge in a corner and waited for my Cherry bomb to save me from the nasty ass glares thrown my way. Im so sorry that I had to protect myself during the many lunches across the street in the parking lot.

"So I was walking, right, and future bae winked at me as I passed your locker." Cherry said slamming her tray down.

"Can you control your whoremones for like an hour?" I asked as the feeling of someone watching me came over me. People were already staring but whoever it was had never looked away.

"Hehe. Hell no. Girl, its senior year and you need a date for prom." she smiled and looked back towards the door.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked already knowing the answer. The girl would be late to her own funeral if she wasn't dead.

"Who the hell else? Masey, late ass, I need that calculus homework." she complained.

"How about you do your own homework? You do realized that me and her not going to be there for you in college." I smirked.

"That is exactly why we are going to the same college." she said as she took a bite out of an apple.

"Here take this shit. Got me doing your homework and its the first damn day." Masey complained as she practically tossed the paper at her.

For the rest of the lunch they argued while I felt uncomfortable. Who the hell is staring at me? I really don't like it. I feel like Im about to be picked out for murder.

After lunch me and Masey have a free period. We decided that we will roam the halls. We talked about our summers and somebody call Masey over to the stairs.

"Damn I didn't know that you go here." the boys said. He was beyond sexy. He was caramel and tall. Smooth skin with a few blimishes here and there. He was built too.

His smile was cute as ever and teeth white as day. His hair is short and curly with blonde tips.

"How the hell else would you know and you left in middle school with Mr.Trendy nigga?" she said as she pointed to the one that was sitting down on the steps. He was cute too. His hair was in two braids with a snap back on. He was brown skin. Chinky eyes and big nostrils. "Damn dawg you got muscles now. Anyway this the homie Nicki. Nicki this right here is Roc and two braids right there is Ray Ray." 

They both smiled at me and Roc tried to hug me. "Uh bruh Im going need you not to touch me." I smile as I put my hand up on his chest slightly pushing him back to Masey. He probably took as me being a bitch but me and contact don't mix. Then he grabbed Masey by her hand and they walked off somewhere. Welp so much for her walking me to my last period.

"I take it you don't like being touched." suddenly Ray Ray said his first words to me.

"No. Bye." I walked off with him following not to far behind me. I went down a flight of stairs and went into my next period. I thought ole boy got the message until the bell rung and he came in the dance room with a cheesy grin.

"Afternoon class. My name is Ms.Ida and as most of you know its a series of dances and you all work one partner all year. This year we can have mixed dances such as the waltz." she continued to speak but I went blank until I heard my name. "Nicki Wen and Rayan Smith. Blah blah and blah." Who the hell is Rayan?

I felt him staring at me and it is getting to be unbareable. "Find your partners and get to know them. Tomorrow we will begin so that means bring a change of clothes. This class is a complete hour. It can fun or it can be hell. Its completely all of your choice." she finished her statement while the class found their partners. I watch everyone as I sat on the floor with my back against the mirror. My partner will find me sooner or later until then Im going to play on my phone.

"That whole touchin' thing changes while your in here, right?" he asked sitting right next to me. When did he even get right here.

"Maybe. Maybe not." I said never looking up from my phone. I heard snickering and seen Qweeny and the flunkies looking dead at me. I knew they was in this class. This some bullshit.

"Let me get your number since you not talkin'" he said. I looked at him like he was stupid. "Why you gotta look at a nigga with an attitude? You probably have to give me it anyway if you want to pass."

"Its my last year, I could careless." I looked back at my only to see my daddy is going to be gone until my birthday. Which is in exactly two months. Asshole. "Here." I gave him my phone so he can put his number in it. Once he did that I left dance class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 6.9K 51
❝ he has saved me from everything that is not here. ❞ Sparks fly unexpectedly as Rayan and Elijah navigate the labyrinth of their shared apar...
928 15 24
You know its real when you have to consider every little detail just so your boo will be happy. Vice versa. But some decision leave people high and d...
48K 874 44
When Zoe get's out of a relationship with her old boyfriend she tries to move on after he moved to the NYC and she tries to move on but look who come...
49.5K 1.3K 36
Her long, curly brown hair, her fair flawless complexion, her perfect body shape, her swag. I fell for it all. "Who's the hot girl" my Chresanto whis...