Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 1

27.7K 521 41
By officialgizellex

If this pizza doesn't hurry up and get here.
I look out the window of my California apartment. It's expensive as hell and I'm in shock I'm still living here. I share it with my roommate, of course. Her name is Abigail. I don't know why I'm looking out the window when I can't see crap from all the way up here.

CRASH!

I turn around to see the plastic cups on the ground and the twins Harry and Harmony pointing fingers at each other. I roll my eyes and order, "Please, pick up the cups and be more careful next time."

They giggle and pick up the cups. "Suzette, have you seen my graphing calculator?" I look at Tyson.

I cross my arms and fuss, "Are you serious?! I swear if you lost it..."

"...you need to chill I just misplaced it. When is the pizza coming you only get this attitude when you are hungry.He cuts me off.

I roll my eyes at him and mumble under my breath, "I don't get an attitude when I'm hungry."

"Yeah, you do." protest Tyson.

I make sure to bump into his shoulder purposely, more like his hip, since he is a whole foot taller than me. He doesn't even move but I ended up slightly getting off balanced. He laughs at me and pulls out his calculator from his backpack.

"Ah, I found it."

"Good." I mumble.

"I don't want to buy you another one. Those are an arm in a leg." I begin to head to the kitchen when I hear the doorbell and a knock following after.

"Food!" I scream and run to the door. I open it and the pizza guy says, "Order for Suzette."

I could smell the cheesy deliciousness coming from the box. I could imagine myself pulling a slice from the circle and see the steam rising into the air filling the room with its smelly goodness. I snap out of my mouth watering daydream and I reply, "That would be me I believe it was thirty dollars."

The man nodded and I handed him thirty-five dollars. "The five is your tip thanks."

He thanks me and leaves. I close the door and shout out. "Pizza is here!" Next thing I hear is a bunch of feet and bumping against the wall and shouts of finally and hooray. I put the pizza on the table and grab some plates from the kitchen. "Thank God I'm starving." cries Abigail dramatically.

I laugh, "Me too I could eat a whole cow."

She stops smiling and looks at me. "Um yeah, I think not." I look at her and give her 'I'm not serious' look. Abigail is a vegetarian. Her love for animals is beyond my understanding. She has a dog back in Georgia her name is France. She couldn't bring her to California it would cost too much to feed her. I will never let Abigail live down her buying a tofu bone to remind France of her. Poor France.

"Cows are not to be eaten."

Harmony looks up at Abigail and squeak, "But cow taste so good."

Tyson bursts out laughing, "Shit, you got that right." I smack the back of Tyson's head.

"Shut up and watch your mouth around the little ones. I'm going to go get the baby don't you even think about touching my pineapple pizza." I scold.

As I walk away Tyson spats out, "Anyone in their right mind knows fruit on pizza is a crime." I roll my eyes even though he can't see and go get the baby from the play pin. I coo her and head back to the kitchen. I get her bottle from the fridge and warm it up. I do a patch test to make sure it's not too hot for her to drink. I feed it to her and I sit down on the island high chair. Harry hands me a plate of food and I smile and thank him. I watch everyone eat and smile. Life looks good but I feel that something is missing. I always do but I don't know.

No one in my family is sick, my parents have bills that need to be paid but they are well, me and God are best of friends, I have a few but great friends, and I'm in school working hard and passing. However, I feel like I'm missing something. Like an empty piece in my life. My dad always tells me it's not good to be alone and to find a husband. I always argue that there is nothing in the Bible that says a woman should find husband. My mom wants grandkids to spoil but I don't like kids. Jokes on me since I'm watching four kids that aren't mine. I just can't seem to fill in that piece. Don't you even start with that cheesy crap about how the missing piece will be the love of my life. My life is not a fairytale people. I don't want to get married my main focus is to get my degree in Midwifery and get a job at Emory hospital back home in Georgia. I will then build my house from the ground up and pay off my parents bills. I'm almost done with my education since I did double majors and did dual enrollment to get my basic college classes such as math and english out of the way. I never had time to date boys and the only relationship I had ended because of college.

I really don't need a man. What I need is money. Men need me not the other way around. I turn my head to the mail pile on the counter. I sigh knowing that in that mail pile is a bill that needs to be paid and it depresses me a lot. These kids have been through a lot and I can't stand the thought of them suffering more than they already have.

After everyone eats, me and Abigail cleans up while the kids prepare for bed. I throw away the plastic plates and put the extra pizzas in the fridge. Abigail washes the cups and I wipe down the counter and sweep the floor. She sighs and says, "The light bill is due." I sigh as well and say, "I hate adulthood." I go to my purse and hand her a check and she gives me a tight smile.

"We'll use your check for groceries. I use whatever money I have left to buy Genesis's necessities. It's all good," I assure Abigail.

The phone starts to ring and I go and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hi Suzette it's me, Justin, umm I'm sorry but you kinda have been fired and I swear I tried to convince them to let you keep your job but they are letting you go. I know why but it's a stupid reason."

I swallow hard trying to hold my tears back. "It's okay tell me the reason."

I hear him sigh and say, "Pretty much he doesn't think you're pretty enough for the job. Delilah the hoe is what he's saying is attractive and attractive workers bring in people. You're attractive okay he said your not I said you are."

I sigh, "It's fine Justin, well, it's not fine that I got fired for no freakin reason but it's fine."

"I'm sorry Suzette I really am." I nod but I realize he can't see me nodding.

"Yeah...umm...bye Justin." I hang up before he replies. I turn around and see Abigail looking at me with a sad expression. I worked at a company that was paying excellent money and now I lost it all because my bosses daughter most likely sabotage my employment there. I was the receptionist and so is Delilah. She has made it well known that she doesn't like me.

"Hey, it's fine Suzette the restaurant you work at gives you good money and the cafe does too." I nod still not feeling very content and say "I'm heading to bed see you in the morning." She nods and watches me head to my room. I see the Genesis in her crib sucking on her pacifier.

I head over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I undress and step in letting the warm water hit me. I stand there thinking about what to do. There are six people living in a 3 bedroom apartment. Abigail, me, Tyson, Harmony, Harry, and baby Genesis. Tyson is 17 soon to be 18 and graduating next year. Harmony and Harry are twins a lot of work but so precious. Genesis is a 4-month baby I'm surprised she made it into this world when her parents are whack jobs.

I'm not a big fan of kids but here I am with kids under my care by chose. I'm crazy but I couldn't let them stay in that house any longer. I was their nanny and worked for their parents who went crazy. I'm 23 and Abigail is 22 we've been friends since middle school. I'm studying in Midwifery while she is not quite sure what's she's aiming for. I step out of the shower after washing myself and head to my closet it's small but it holds my clothes. I drop my towel and look in the mirror hanging on the door. I remember when I had no curves and my body was a straight line. I see myself now and look at my small curves I got from entering women hood and my hips wider than before not extremely wide but just enough. My b cup boobs looking plumper than usual. It's probably because my period is coming soon. I'm skinny and that makes me insecure by the slightest. Curvy girls get more attention than I grab some undergarments and put on my uniform I have to work tonight at the restaurant. My uniform is a dark blue tight dress that is mid-thigh high and a white apron that is placed in the front.

I put on my black shiny flats, arrange my curly hair in a ponytail, grab my purse, and begin to head out the door. As I'm about to exit the apartment Abigail comes running into the living room with a stress expression on her face. "My boss just called she needs me now and she's going to pay me extra." I moan in frustration while putting my small ashy hands on my face.

Dang, I think to myself, I seriously need to lotion my hands. I look back at Abigail realizing the situation at hand. "What about the kids?!" I say.

She shrugs and says, "Take them with you."

I let out a frustrating noise and gather up all the kids. I grab the baby and put her in the carrier and grab the twins. Tyson isn't home because he went to his friend, Devin, house. I told him he could and now I wish I didn't. I grab Abigail's car keys and her mouth begins to open to protest against me taking her car but I beat her to it.

"No, I need the car because I'm taking the kids. I'm going to drop you off and you take an Uber home." She rolls her eyes and flicks me off.

I drop off Abigail and I head to work. I arrive at the restaurant more like a bar slash club slash girls dancing and boys dancing inappropriately slash rich people hang out. I park the car and escort the kids to the back. I'm not allowed to bring kids but luckily for me, my boss and I are somewhat friends and lets me slide. I thank God every day for making this a little easier.

I put the kids in front of the tv in the back and give them blankets. I grab my notepad and pen and start to work. It's crowded tonight for some reason all these sophisticated people apparently are so rich they can stay up late on a Sunday night nor having to really go to work because they have people to do that for them. It may sound like I'm hating on the more fortunate but I'm not I swear I just hate how some miss use their blessings and treat people badly sometimes. I have many stuck up people here but some very nice ones too. They tip well too so I can't really complain about their attitude. The money pays for that too.

I head to table number 10 and collect their orders and goes like that for the remainder of the night. I finish collecting my tip of 50 dollars and I turn around to see the time. It's 10:00 pm and I've been working for 2 hours I sigh and head to the bar. I see a usual face and roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

"So your usual I'm guessing and do you know what your lady friend might like when she gets here."

Chris looks up at me and smirks, "Hey, pancakes you looking absolutely delicious tonight how about you be my lady friend tonight."

I roll my eyes and scowl, "Stop calling me pancakes and I'm not a blonde bimbo looking for rich man testicles to pounce on."

He flirts with me and I shoot him down. It's our little thing and I enjoy talking to him. 

He laughs, "What makes you think I only chase blondes?" He puts on a fake hurt pout. He puts his hand on his heart as if in pain. "Is it because I have money and dashingly handsome full with character and enthusiasm?"

I shake my head laughing, "You show up with a bunch of blondes, not even a brunette what do you expect me to think."

He laughs a good old warm-hearted laugh. I roll my eyes again and Chris says, "If you keep rolling your eyes they might get stuck back there." I begin to roll my eyes but I realize what I did and swear under my breath while Chris laughs.

I look at Chris and ask, "Are you here alone or not?"

He shakes his head no and replies, "I'm waiting on a friend.." he turns around and points.

"Here he is now."

I look in his direction and see the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. Absolutely breathtaking his jawline is mouth watering, his height is mouth watering the way he is walking over to the bar with such grace and confidence in his every stride is just nerve wrecking. The urge to jump on this man and claim his sexy perfect self all mine is extremely tempting. My breath is caught in my throat and I totally blame my girl crazy hormones for my lack of control over my fantasies running through my head right now.

Every nerve in my system is going crazy. If this was a cartoon my mouth would drop over exaggerated and my tongue would roll out with my eyes popping out of its eye sockets. Chris sees me gawking and I hear him chuckle, "Like what you see?" Chris steps in front of my vision of mouth-watering guy.

I look up at Chris and kiss my teeth, "No actually I don't like what I see it's revolting." He puts his hand on his heart and says, "Pancakes why are you hurting me?" He turns around and smiles at the mouth-watering guy. They do a man hug and sit. Chris turns to me and says, "See I'm eating with a dude."

I get myself together and smirk, "Didn't know you went both ways." His mouth drops open and he scoots his chair away from his friend. I laugh and turn around and head to the kitchen.

I check on the kids to see them fast asleep. I head out and see them still sitting there. I head over and ask, "Has no one served to you yet?" The mouth watering man looks up at me and replies, "No. You so apparently don't know how to do your job. You obviously saw my friend here sitting here and saw me arrive yet you chose to insult my friend like he knows you and walked away." All my thoughts of him being attractive fade away and I look at the rude man. I decide to hold my tongue and not give this bastard a piece of my mind. I put on a fake smile and apologize, "I'm sorry sir I had to check on something in the back what would you like to drink?"

I see Chris look at his friend and shakes his head in disappointment. "A whiskey please I hope you don't need to go in the back to check for it." I stare at him and give him a tight smile.

"Chris, what would you like?" He smiles and says to me, "You along with my usual." I put my hand on my hip and stare at him. He laughs and I roll my eyes and I head over to make their drinks. I grab the glasses to make the drink when I hear Chris harshly says, "You idiot that's her." I make sure not to turn around and keep my confusion to myself.

As I make the drinks I hear a lady from behind say, "Hey you the girl making the drinks can you please tell me if you tried the fire dragon?" I look at her and smile, "I'm sorry but I have never tried any of the drinks. I'm not a big drinker of alcohol but from what I hear from my co-workers they said it's really good and dangerous because it has 3 vodka shots with 5 tequila shots along with 4 different alcohols." She stares at me with a shocking expression.

"You've never tasted alcohol?"

I shake my head replying, "I've tasted alcohol I just don't drink it often."

"Oh my gosh how do you live?" I laugh and say,

"By breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide." She laughs and says "I like you. I'll get one of those then."

I look back at the boys and the girl and say, "I'll make it for you. I'll be right back."

I take the drinks to the boys and say, "Here you guys go and what would you like to eat if you feel like eating."

"Are you on the menu?" Flirts Chris.

I look at Chris and say, "If you don't-" I'm cut off when the arrogant man says, "Are you trained to threaten your customers? Terrible manners you have." I don't look at him because if I do I know for a fact I will give him the look of a bitch. Chris is a customer but I see him like an acquaintance more than a customer.

I look at Chris and say with a strained smile "Your usual?" He nods and says "Excuse my friend here he doesn't get out much and doesn't have a lot of friends. If you couldn't tell. You, my dear, are doing great." I smile and turn to the arrogant man and asks him what he would like to eat. "He glares at his friend and replies without looking at me "I'll have what he's having." I nod and say, "I'll be back with your order."

I go to the back and hand the chef my order and run out again and make the ladies drink. I finish making it and turn around to see her and the boys talking to her I raise an eyebrow in confusion and head over to give her drink.

She smiles and says "Hey thanks girl it looks great."

I return her smile and say, "You're welcome."

"Hey, can I have two beers please." I nod and ask

"What kind?" She tells me and I pull out two beers. She turns around and waves a couple over. They wave back and start walking in her direction.

"Hey, guys I got you guys a beer." They smile and tell her thanks. I ask what they would like to eat and I got it down on my notepad. My shoulder is tapped and I turn around to see Ella behind me looking worried. I excuse myself and I follow Ella to the break room to see the baby crying. I sigh and grab the baby carrier from the baby bag and put Genesis in it so that I can hold her while working. I hope my boss doesn't say anything I really need this job. I say a short prayer that I don't get in trouble, like God it's time for you to work your magic.

I head out with the babies ears covered with headphones to keep out the loud music. Ella being so kind helps me carry the food out to the people I am serving. I set down the plates and I can see Chris looking at the baby on my chest. Ella gets more drinks and giving the guest glances especially the rude bastard.

Then the rude man says "Why the hell is there a baby here you are so unprofessional and what took you so long to bring out the food. It should take no more than 20 minutes and less not 30 or 40 minutes. You are so lazy and can't do your job right."

I completely loose my patience with this man. "Escucha aquí mierdo(Listen here piece of shit). I am a human being and I need respect. I have done nothing to you and was polite and you treated me like crap!." I catch my breath and feel hot from rage.

Chris clears his throat and says "Hey I'm sorry about him. He's drunk you're doing great okay." I look at him and try and control my breathing.

"Chris don't defend his immature behavior," I growl at him.

"Don't you know who I am?" I look at the rude asshole and raise an eyebrow and say "Am I supposed to." I hear gasps and see everyone eyes open.

The brunette I served the fire dragon to laughs "I'm liking her more and more she's perfect exactly what we need in this world. She doesn't even know who he is."

"What?" I question to the girl. What the hell does she mean?

"You seriously don't know who I am?" Says the rude guy. "Am I supposed to?" I say with frustration. Yet again I hear gasps. I sighed shaking my head in confusion. "Look I'm sorry I was rude to you sir and lost my temper that was unprofessional. I'll bring out the other orders."

"You better not take long or else." I turn around all patience run out. "Listen, mister, I don't know who you think you are but I don't appreciate you talking so rudely and I just apologize. Everyone is working hard to make sure you enjoy yourself and if you leave here unhappy it's because you are an unhappy man with a stick up your ass. I recommend you take it out and stop being an ass."

Ella looks worried and says "Sorry about her sir. Please don't tell our boss she doesn't know who you are sir. We are sorry." I look at her shocked and say "Why the hell are you apologizing?"

She looks at me and says with a tight smile "follow along." She pushes me to the back and says over her shoulder "enjoy your meal." She takes me to a corner and whispers yells. "Omg Suzette, don't you know who that is?" I shake my head no my hands on the baby. Who is this guy that it has everyone in fear and shocked from my words? I feel her hands on my shoulder squeezing my shoulders.

"That is Blayze Wilton he is the CEO of Wilton Co Inc. He owns islands and companies all over the world and he is worth more than a billion dollars. He is a freakin Billionaire! He can get you fired in one word. You are at risk Suzette." I gulp feeling nauseous all of a sudden. Great me and my blunt self is going to get me fired. I screwed up. I nod my head at her and head to the back and get back to work. Gosh, I really need this job. I touch the babies head and continue to work. I serve table after table checking the clock there and then to see when my shift will end. Minutes and hours past. The baby is fast asleep on my chest and decides to lay her down once I'm done cleaning up the table 7.

I'm cleaning up some plates and I turn around in shock to have my butt grabbed. I see some guy smirking saying "I do love a baby momma." I scowl at him and say "Don't you dare speak or touch me again."

I turn around and prepare myself to leave but he grabs me and my defenses instincts kick in to protect the baby and I throw my elbow back and feel it hit something. I break away and hold on to the baby and see the man clutching his nose. I then feel arms try and grab me and start to throw my arm back but am I turned around to see the rude guy.

I pull away from him and say "What do you think you are doing?" He ignores me and says to the guy holding his nose. "You should know better than to grab women like that. Next time I see you do it I will do more damage to you then she did." I hold on to Genesis and see Chris standing next to me with an arm around me. My boss comes out and says "What's going on here." Blayze then says "Nothing he was just leaving."

I watch as the man and his friends leave. I quickly sprint to the back room and lay the baby down and I run out to continue working. It's almost 3 and I go to collect the check from Chris's group. Blayze then looks at me in a blank way and says "The extra is yours to keep." I look at him with no emotion and say "Thank you, sir, and enjoy the rest of your night."

I turn to leave but Chris stops me and says: "See you tomorrow at the coffee shop." Crap I forget I worked there too. I nod and say, "See you tomorrow Chris goodnight and tell your friend thanks for the help with that guy earlier." He nods and walks away. I see the tip left and felt my jaw drop open. I run out and see Blayze waiting with his friends. I run up to him and gasp: "This is too much of a tip you need to take it back right now."

He looks at me and looks at the 500 dollars in my hand.

"That's your tip why would I take it back. That's how much I give you."

I give a puzzling look and say "You are wrong a tip is 5 or 2 dollars."

"The customer is always right." I look at Blayze and he harshly says "Just keep the money you need it more then I do anyways maybe you can buy a decent bra since the one you have on now doesn't fit you." Okay, I really had enough of him. I feel my hand start to move from the side but I quickly turn around so that I don't slap this mother in the face.

I collect myself and as I turn around Blayze is looking me up and down with a unreadable look on his face. Like geez, the audacity of this man. He then speaks "You should go to anger management to help with anger issues. You are a terrible mother if you have that type of anger you shouldn't have your baby with you like that."

I have enough I look at him and say with the most disgusted look I can give "I don't give a crap who you are but you are rude as hell and have no respect-" he interrupts me and says "You already said that." I grrr in frustration. "You have no right to tell me how to be a mother you big ugly prick." He interrupts me yet again and says extremely close to me "Don't you dare talk to me like that again I will ruin your life if you dare speak to me again. You will respect me because I said so and I will make sure that baby of yours is taken away from you."

I look at him shocked and scared but I push it aside. I'm not letting him threaten my future like this. "You will not get respect from me. You earn respect not by threatening someone's future for it. You have shown me tonight you don't deserve one drop of respect from anyone. You are cruel man threaten my future that can affect that babies life. That child isn't even mine and I'm just being nice my watching the child for someone not like it's any of your business. So threaten me all you want but I'm not going to put up with your rudeness. Kiss my ass and I hope you have fun trying to bring me down because you will surely fail."

I turn and leave with Chris laughing at me and a jaw dropped billionaire looking at me.

Yup, I'm screwed.

Hello, Thanks for giving my book a chance and for taking the time to read it. I will update once a week and sometimes twice a week. I hope you guys enjoy. Please vote, comment, and share.

lot's of love (lol),

Gizelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 589 20
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
24.7K 1.4K 42
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
5.8K 347 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...