Our Destiny

Da Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... Altro

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)

1.8K 105 7
Da Itz_Aneesa

Amir's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face remembering yesterday's kiss between me and Aaliya as I turned and faced my sleeping beauty who looked like she didn't have a worry in the world as I reached out my arm and tucked in a piece of her hair behind her ear.

I looked at my phone looking at the time that read 4:35 am time to read Fajr as I sat up and looked at Aaliya not wanting to ruin her peaceful sleep. Sighing, I gently tapped her shoulder and poked her multiple times.

"Hey Aaliya, wake up it's time for Fajr namaz (prayer)," I said as she stirred in her sleep.

"Aaliya, wake up otherwise I will pour freezing cold water on you," I threatened her which seemed to work as before I even knew it she had jumped out of bed.

She glared at me and slowly got out of bed and walked towards me.

"You ever throw water at me then you will regret it," she said as I nodded my head and walked towards the bathroom with a smile on my face as I imagined her reaction to being covered in water.

I turned on the tap and started doing my wudu (which is known as Ablution) as I heard Aaliya talking on the phone to someone and couldn't help but overhear what they were talking about.

"Hey Sam calm down don't worry you will be safe at my house and I will make sure you are, even if it means tightening our security and I can get you a bodyguard if you want me to," I heard her say as I opened the door and walked out to see her sitting on the bed with a worried expression on her face, whilst texting someone, Amar.

"Thanks, Aali I am just scared. What if he kills me next, first my parents and then my siblings, what if he harms you next?" I heard Sam asked Aaliya as she shook her head.

"Don't worry about me Sam as I will be fine because I know Allah is here with me. Tell me who was home when someone broke into the house?" she asked as my heart dropped. Somebody broke into Aaliya's house in the middle of the night. I kissed her forehead and gave her a reassuring hug, as she smiled her beautiful smile, and went to pray.

After praying I turned around and noticed Aaliya's phone on the bed as she was doing her wudu in the bathroom, a message popped up and my sight turned red.

Think you know who I am, well guess again as you will lose all your friends one by one if you don't come back to me and leave that ba**ard alone XXX Your worst nightmare.

How f**king dare he threaten her and Samantha after killing her family and ruining Aaliya's life he is still not happy, now I know why Aaliya calls him a monster.

The bathroom door closed as she came out with a smile on her face, a smile that she only does when she is about to pull a prank. Before I knew it I felt a cold liquid dripping down my body as I let out a shriek. Aaliya started to laugh so much that tears formed in her eyes as I started to laugh too.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" She screamed at me as we are home alone because after yesterday's event everyone thought of leaving us alone and went to Aaliya's house as she gave me a hug.

I took this opportunity to kiss her soft lips again as I gently placed my lips on hers taking her by shock and let out all my feelings of love, lust, passion and happiness as she responded back with just as much passion back into to the kiss as I pushed her onto the wall and decided to go for it. I picked her up with one hand as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I used my hands to caress her cheeks and back, trying not to scare her away or be too rough with her.

I broke from the kiss to take in the air in deep breaths and let her slide against the wall onto the floor as her cheeks looked flushed and red and asked her a question which I always wanted to ask.

"Are you ready?" I asked her as she looked down and nodded shyly and as I picked her up bridal style. I saw her perfect body that morning scars and all, as that morning we became one as I was trying to be gentle and not hurt her in any way as I made love to her all morning, the house no longer silent.

A FEW HOURS LATER.

I woke up to our bodies tangled in the sheets with her head laying on my chest and my arm wrapped around her shoulder as I kissed her forehead and looked at my phone, it read 10:45. Shit, I thought as I got up and ran into the shower not before putting my shirt on her and covering her body properly, making sure she didn't get cold and stood in the warm shower smiling at last night's events that came flashing through my mind.

I quickly shampooed my hair and soaped my body and let the warm water relax my muscles as I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel on my lower body and stepped out into my bedroom to see Aaliya awake and sitting on the bed playing with her hair.

I closed the door as she looked up at me and immediately looked down afterwards, oh so now she goes all shy.

"Hey, you weren't shy last night, so quit the act. How are you now Aali, you okay?" I teased  her as she glared at me before nodding her head and slowly got out of the bed.

"Damn, my clothes look sexy on you, you should wear them more often," I said to her as she scowled at me, with my shirt clinging to each and every curve of her body as her slim legs shivered with the cold morning breeze coming through the open balcony doors.

"Shut up it ain't funny okay," she said as she threw a pillow at me which hit me on my head as she started to laugh.

"Hey you think this is funny, I think you forgot I have just a towel wrapped around me and nothing else, so if you don't want round two go have a shower," I said to her knowing what she will do, and as predicted she ran straight to the bathroom not even taking a towel with her.

I heard the shower turn on and really wanted to take a shower with her but maybe it was too early for that so I decided to get changed instead and stay here until she comes out as she has forgotten her towel.

Just as I had predicted " Amir can you pass me a towel please?" she asked as I grabbed a fresh clean towel and headed towards the bathroom. I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it. She opened the door and stretched out her arm.

"Hello, give to me now please," she said as I stayed quiet, waiting to see what she will do next.

"I know you're out there, so give me the towel, please otherwise I ain't afraid of throwing water on you again," she said as I just laughed at her and handed her the towel, and closed the bathroom door once she grabbed the towel.

I sat on the bed but soon realized that she didn't have any clothes with her so I left the room, but just as I was about to the bathroom door opened and out stepped Aali in nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

"Oi close your eyes and get out," she screamed at me as I walked out of the room laughing at her as she slammed the door and I decided on making some pancakes as she doesn't know I can cook, I thought of surprising her by making her favourite chocolate chips pancakes.

I took out all the ingredients and placed them on the counter as I got a big mixing bowl and started placing the eggs, milk, flour, chocolate chips, and sugar and started to stir them with a wooden spoon as I took out a non-stick round pan out of the bottom cabinet and placed it on the stove whilst gently pouring the batter into the pan and tried to make a heart shape that didn't turn out well so I tried again and it worked.

I didn't realize that Aali was standing behind me watching me pour the batter into the pan and trying to make a love heart as all I heard was a small, bubbly laughter appear from behind me.

"Hey, you think this is funny?" I asked her as I turned around facing her with a smile on my face as she was bending over, holding her stomach as tears were streaming down her face.

"Yes I think it is funny that you can't make a proper circle out of pancake mix," she said to me while wiping her tears and walked towards the stove standing next to me and grabbed the bowl and poured the batter into the pan and expertly lifted up the pan and moved it in circular motions forming a perfect circle.

I just stared at her beautiful face as she bit her bottom lip out of concentration and my mouth dropped open as she smiled at me in triumph whilst I just shook my head at her saying in a way don't be too cocky about it.

I grabbed the pan off of her and stuck my tongue at her whilst making more pancakes as she sat down on the roundtable and started checking her phone after every minute.

I let my mind wander to the morning events of reading the text and turned off the stove and walked up to her and sat down on a free chair next to her and placed my hand over hers after removing the phone from her hand.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her as she nodded her head slowly while placing her fork and knife on the table as I took hold of both her hands.

"Yeah I just phoned Amir and found out someone broke in and almost tried to kill Sam and I am scared what if they harm everybody else I love, what am I gonna do cause I will never forgive myself," she said as tears slipped out of her eyes as my heart clenched in pain wishing whoever caused her this pain will definitely suffer.

"You haven't done anything so why shall you worry, finish your pancakes and then we can go over and inspect the house and the damage done, okay,?" I asked as she nodded her head.

"Good now come on, I made these out of love and in love hearts for you so please eat these up," I said to her as she nodded her head and finished her food quickly and drank a glass of water as I helped her up and we walked upstairs as she put on her scarf and grabbed her purse and phone and I just sprayed my perfume and we left the house together and jumped into Aali's range rover and we listened to Deen Squad to calm our nerves.

After what seemed like ages we arrived at Aali's house, as she jumped out of the car and ran inside the house, I followed her inside to the living room where everyone was sitting shaking and petrified.

"Oh my God are you guys all okay, I am so sorry," she said to all of them as she hugged each and every one of them as they all hugged her back whilst crying in her arms.

I walked up to Amar and asked him a few questions and was happy once I had gotten the answers I needed. I walked away and dialled the only person's number who I knew could solve this wired mystery as I called the police and they arrived as they asked us questions and we answered and they left as I hoped we would solve this mystery soon.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

174 27 10
A Criminal Lawyer stuck up in an arranged marriage with her long term enemy A cold blooded CEO!! Bonus: A reserved CEO falling in love with her broth...
139K 12K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
645K 34.3K 72
Zara Ahmed is your ordinary girl, or so she thinks. She wants nothing more than to make her parents proud and to just be happy, for once. She is focu...
2K 76 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...