TRAINEE 》XUKUN

Per ryujinsyn

"To live your life to the fullest,you have to do what you love." 100 trainees,99 boys,1 girl like,what?! {Ido... Més

TRAINEE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Bonus Chapter
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
Bonus Chapter
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
EPILOGUE

turtles are the best

5.3K 80 76
Per ryujinsyn

I was tagged by red_love_river

one
I'm vietnamese but I live in France.

two
i can speak vietnamese,french,english and a bit of spanish (I'm learning it at school).i want to learn korean or chinese because i like the characters,I'd like to know how to write like that.

three
i have an imaginary turtle named paul.

four
i'm in high school.

five
i started listening to kpop when i was like 6? maybe...but i stopped around the time exo debuted.I started again a few months ago.

six
i change my mind a lot! like really A LOT!! That's why I have so many draft.

seven
i have one draft about zhengting,one about justin and one about hyungwon (monsta x),i have a lot more but those are the most interesting.

eight
i dyed my hair not entirely just the bottom (tie and dye),red once,then i tried grey but it turned into a military green,pink-ish,and now it's dirty blond/brown-ish.

nine
sometimes i think that i am not myself around people and my friends.

ten
i keep thinking about quiting everything and become a trainee but lmaooo my parents would dragged me back by my ears and it's so complicated to be a trainee.

joke
idk...
puppies marked their territory by peeing that's why they're called pup-pees.
(RM said it! and i still don't know if it was suppose to be a pun lmaoo yes it is)

/!\spoiler/!\
This story will not end as you expect ;)

tag: zestinyhearteu sehunstaennie Fluffy_Sheeps KSJOSH412 Hayley_DaBaws 22buie QianZhengha0
only this many bc im too lazy to keep going

love yall
and

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 86
What happens when a girl does a survival show with 99 boys? Does she leave the first few episodes? Does she debut with the final group? Yuanwei wante...
73.9K 1.7K 30
Irene's never had high opinions of Cai Xukun ─ the boy that the entire school seems to be in love with. In fact, she thinks he's stuck-up, always sta...
17K 370 14
A girl became a trainee in a popular survival show program called 'Idols Planet' to chase her one and only dream, which is to become an idol. Little...
18.9K 457 25
[Discontinued] Idol Producer gained a lot of attention when the show ended therefore, Idol Producer 2 or also known as Qing Chun You Ni came to life...