Sacrifices

By hana_hopeful

A story of arrange marriage between Ansh and Avni. This is a story which depicts the sacrifices everyone mak... More

characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter -1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter-3
SORRY
CHAPTER 4
Thank You Everyone
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER-12
Not An Update
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER-16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
Chapter 20- The End
EPILOGUE
Happy New Year
BONUS 2
Enough of bad comments

Not An Update

20.9K 184 1
By hana_hopeful

Hi guys!! How are you all? How are vacations going on??? Its been so many days since i opened this story... Many things  are going... I am looking for an internship but its hard to find one . Moreover it's soon going to be my last year in college so i have to decide what i will do in future..

Guys thank you for all the support you gave to the story. I am really grateful. I am trying to write the epilogue and update... but I still need time...

See you soon guys... Enjoy your summer vacation. I am sorry its not an update 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 8.3K 17
π™†π™–π™¨π™π™«π™ž π˜Όπ™œπ™–π™§π™¬π™–π™‘ π˜Όπ™π™ͺπ™Ÿπ™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
1.8M 65.4K 46
The plot is in India and revolves around a quiet girl Samyra and handsome Anshuman and transformation of their arranged marriage into love and is spi...
607K 27.9K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
108K 3K 32
A beautiful story after marriage, story of best friends how they became husband and wife, their life journey with their ups and down. How they stood...