Mr. Mafia and Miss. Troublema...

By TheDaydreamer99

🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐 But someone grabbed me from my arm and make me turned around. It was him. "Why did you get o... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 47.

3.2K 120 7
By TheDaydreamer99

Next morning....

At breakfast

"Victor did you took care of Thomson Industries, make sure they ain't hurdle any more right?", Edgar asked Victor.

"Yup, infact they agreed on all our terms. I just have to bride the high officials of Thomson Industries", Victor replied.

"Jimmy and Ivan, I want you two to take care of deal with Moscow group. If they are hurdle then just remove them", Edgar ordered them.

"Why i don't want Jimmy to come with me", Ivan yelled.

"What? Excuse me....", Jimmy was about of interject when Riya came out from Edgar's room.

"Good Morning, Hi did i miss something", all eyes on dinning table were on Riya.

"Riya, you come out from Edgar's room", Jimmy stated with wide eyes and a wicked grin.

"Yup. So...", Riya asked with her narrowed eyes. She got the idea what Jimmy is implying.

"No nothing just saying", Jimmy held his hands in air.

Now all three were grinning and Edgar silently reading his newspaper.

"Stop grinning you three. I know what you three are implying. I just slept in Edgar room cause you...", she pointed at Victor.

"Were making baby so loudly. He's kind enough to let me sleep on his bed  while he slept on couch", she yelled at Victor.

Now all three eyes on Victor. Jimmy and Ivan started laughing hysterically and Victor has a flushed face.

"Ohh Victor and Anna, soon we are going to be uncle Ivan", Jimmy and Ivan high five.

"Enough people back to work. I am not listening to any excuse. It's final that Jimmy i coming with you Ivan", Edgar ordered.

"No way, it's dangerous their for Jimmy. Why can't Jimmy stay here with you in office", Ivan interjected.

"Excuse me what are you implying. If i couldn't handle dangerous situation then i won't be working with Russian Mafia ", Jimmy yelled.

"Shut up you two. Jimmy is going it final. Now leaving you two for that", Edgar roared at them. They quietly followed their boss decision.

Maids serve breakfast to Riya. She was chewing and listening to their conversation quietly. Jimmy, Victor and Ivan left.

"I still don't understand why do they hate each other so much", Edgar said quietly.

"They do not hate each other Ed. Theirs something else", Riya said in sing song manner.

Ed looked at her.

"So Riya, what is your plan for today?", Edgar asked.

"My plans. I am not in Mumbai Ed. If i would be a normal day then i must be working in office", she laid her chin over her hand.

"Well, i want you to join with me in office", Edgar told her.

Riya blinked few times.

"Really. You want that?", more of like a question.

"Yes of course. You expertise in financial field will help my company plus you will be get bored here in home along. I don't want to waste your time like this", Edgar told her and sipped his coffee.

"Okay, i will get ready in five minutes. But Edgar i don't have formals", she told her.

"I have arranged that already. Go to your room. You will find it", Edgar said.

Riya hurriedly took shower and changed into formal. Edgar was patiently waiting for her. He opened car door for her, but his eyes never leave her.

"Edgar i also want to visit Doctor once", Riya told her.

"What? Aren't you feeling well. You can stay at home if you aren't feeling well", Edgar concerned.

"No i am perfectly fine, i just want to check on my blood pressure that is", she told him.

"No Riya your health is important..."

"Edgar it's just normal check up no big deal. I am fine"

"But still Riya.."

"Ed, please it's just a normal routine check up. Now stop behaving like mom. She always do this. Now let's move. I don't want to be late on my first day", Riya hurriedly seated in car, giving no more further option to argue with Edgar.

Edgar sighed in defeat and sat with Riya. They moved to hospital first. Riya got her blood pressure check, which turned out be low. They gave her medication and left hospital.

In office...

"Good Morning Mr. Romonov", Victoria, Edgar personal assistant greeted him.

"Good Morning Victoria. Victoria meet Ms. Riya Malhotra,  from now on she will handle responsibility as financial advisor of Romanov group", Edgar introduced Riya to Victoria.

Riya felt that, Edgar assistant is no happy seeing her. Her eyes were boring hole into Riya.

She extended her hand, and they both greeted each other. Victoria smiled at Riya which wasn't friendly at all. And Riya showed her, she doesn't care at all.

"Victoria i want to open 17th floor cabin for Ms. Riya, arrange all financial project pending till now. Hand over it to Riya and call in HR department, if they have some spare staff and appoint a girl as Ms. Riya personal assistant", Edgar ordered. Victoria follwed and left, but no without throwing a glare at Riya.

"Whoa... your assistant is scary", Riya complemented Victoria.

"That will so much fun here working with her", Riya grinned internally.

"Excuse me, what you said", Edgar questioned her seeing Riya smiling for no reason.

"Ahh.. nothing. She is just scary"

"I know, but she is efficient"

"Hmm, i understand. It's hard to find a efficient assistant right now..."

"Ms. Riya, your cabin is ready and i also placed all files there", Victoria informed them.

"Thanks a lot Victoria", Riya thanked her but not by heart.

"It's my pleasure Ms. Malhotra"

Victoria showed Riya her cabin and introduced with her assistant Marriah.

Later Riya went through all files and made Marriah note all important point for Romonav's upcoming deal.

"Marriah, i am really hungry now. It's almost lunch hour", Riya cannot bear her distance from food.

"Yes ma'am. It's almost lunch hour. Would you visit canteen?", Marriah asked Riya.

"Ofcourse why won't I. Let's go. I am hungry...."

Marriah and Riya rushed to canteen. Meanwhile Edgar was looking for Riya, he want to have their lunch together.

In Canteen...

"So, without proper proposal or any formal authority appraisal Mr. Romonov hire a finanical advisor", Victoria friend cycle were bitching about Riya on her first day.

"Exactly", Victoria replied.

"Huh... Mr. Romonov will never do that. Without any formal conduct he appointed someone a top level post. I am disappointed", one of Victoria friend pointed.

"I think she might slept with him for this post. It's obvious", Victoria bitched.

Meanwhile, Riya and Marriah entered into canteen.

"Look whose their", Victoria pointed at Riya.

"Is she..."

"Yes", Victoria replied.

"Woah, she's gorgeous", one of Victoria friend blurted out. 

Victoria glared at her.

"Sorry i didn't mean that", smiling nervously.

"Girls let's have some fun", Victoria eyed all her friends wickedly.

"Now Riya you will regret keeping feet in Romonav's organisation", Victoria grinned internally.

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Next update coming soon

Untill next time.

Ciao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 51.1K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
61.5K 1.1K 54
β™‘ MAFIA ROMANCE β™‘ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
1.2M 41.3K 36
(COMPLETED & UNEDITED) His full lips were curled into a smirk as he grabbed her by the arm roughly. "And who might you be?" He asked her while she he...
1.3K 78 14
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...