**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 27.

61 22 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

2 weeks later.
It's Saturday morning Heidi wakes up and looks at her phone Anthony sent her a message at 12:00 am, it's a big paragraph saying how much she means to him, she answers back and goes to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday honey" her mom says, "Thanks mom", Heidi looks at the table and it's full of red roses.

"Those are for you honey."

"Thanks mom, but you didn't have to"

"Oh no, Anthony brought them."

"What?"

"I think it has lots of notes", Heidi goes and looks at them and each rose has a red ribbon with white letters, there's another letter she opens it.

"Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl in this world, these roses are the 100 reasons why I love you. - Anthony"

She picks up a rose and reads it, #17. Because your eyes are diamonds to me. she picks up another one.

#22. I love to hear your voice. And another.

#7. I love to see your smile. And another one
#13. I love to feel your touch..

All these memories together start going through her head.

The first time they met, the walks in the park, the time they made the cake, the time they went to Disney together, everything they've done together crashed in to her mind and the tears started streaming down her cheeks.

She turns around and her mom pulls her in to a hug.

"He means so much to me, I don't know what I would do without him." She cry's
Her mom pulls away and lifting her chin saying "I know, he feels that exact same way about you honey."

"Enough crying, today's your birthday and we have to go shopping." Her mom says.

"Shopping?" Heidi says with a weird look, "Yes shopping, go change we're leaving in 5 minutes, Okay?"

"Okay." Heidi says walking to her room. She puts on some blue jeans and a white shirt.
She quickly brushes her hair.

She slides her phone into her pocket, and walks out of the bedroom.

"You ready?" Her mom asks, "Yeah" Heidi replies.

"Mom haven't you heard about no texting while driving?" Heidi says.

Her mom turns to face her and says, "I was texting your dad." She lied, Heidi turns her head towards the window, "Still no texting while driving." She whispers

"I heard you" Her mom says and she chuckles, "Anyways, where are we going?", Heidi asks, "Shopping.", "Where?" She asks

"I don't know, Park City." Her mom say and Heidi looks at her, "Really? I thought we were going to like Walmart" Heidi says and her mom gives her a weird look, "Walmart? I said we're shopping."

"Well I thought you meant like food shopping, but I guess not."

                       ✯ Cesi. ✯
Her phone vibrates and she takes it out of her pocket.
'Aunt Maria'
"Cesi the house is empty now, you know what to do."

"Shit.." she says, see you stupid, you forgot to buy the things yesterday, she says to herself.

Thank god she's at the store.
She quickly grabs a cart and starts to look for the plastic plates, She invited people not a lot but enough, she doesn't want to wash dishes after the party.

She grabs everything she needs from the store and then she heads over to Walmart.
She bought all kinds of decorations for the party.

"Okay, last but not least, the cake." She says.

She goes to Sam's and walks to the bakery. They have all kinds of cakes but Cesi is looking for one more like Heidi's Style.

"Perfect" She says looking at a chocolate cake, it has white and red frosting, but that's not it, it has roses around it and small petals that say happy birthday.
She grabs it and puts it on the cart and looks at the cupcakes, she grabs grabs two boxes of cupcakes.

I mean they match with the cake why not take them.
She went to the cashier and pay.

She quickly and carefully puts the cake and the cupcakes inside the car and drives back home.

She arrived at home and got out of the car. She opens the trunk and looks at all the things she bought.

"That's a lot " she says not wanting to get the things out.
She grabbed some bags and took them inside the house, she went back and forth till she got everything out.

She starts getting everything out of the bags, she puts the cake and cupcakes in the fridge.

She sat down in a chair and scratched her head. She looks at the clock and jumps off the chair. "Ugh it's 3:00 already" She says grabbing a bag, "It's too much" she says.

"What if I call someone for help?", But who?" She thinks "ALEX" she says grabbing her phone.

"Hello"

"Alex, I need your help."

"My help? For what?

"Don't ask just come to the house, I want you here in 10 minutes, Okay?"

"Cesi wait, 10 minutes really? My help?"

"What did I just tell you?, don't ask."

"Okay, Okay. I'll be there in 10 to 15 minutes."

"10."

"Okay."

11 minutes later.
The door bell rings and Cesi opens the door.
"I said 10 minutes" she says, "Come on, I'm just a minute late." Alex says,

"Okay, Whatever come in" He gets in and they go to the kitchen.

"Damn that's a lot!" Alex says,

"Really? Well Anthony would of probably said this wasn't enough for her. And this is why I called you." She says giving him a smile.

"What? My help for this? Really? I don't know how to decorate for a birthday."

"Alex, really?" She says giving him a look, "It's not that hard" she says grabbing some happy birthday signs "We just have to put this on the wall" she says handing him the signs.

She gives him some tape and they take out the signs from the plastic bags.
Alex grabs them and says "Why did you buy all this?"

"Cause...I don't know, just put them on the wall." She says

He starts to put one of the signs on the wall, but every time he puts the tape on one of the corners it falls.

Cesi stands here watching him and chuckles, he turns to her and raises his eyebrows, "What the fuck are you laughing?" He asks her

"Cause your stupid, you don't know how to decorate" she replies
"Since when do you insult me?"

"Oh sorry, I-I din-" she was trying to explain but he cut her off.

"I'm just playing, I know I'm stupid." He chuckles.

"You're not stupid." She says

"So now your saying I'm not stupid."

"I didn't mean it." She says feeling a bit guilty, he chuckles again and says "Okay lets just forget about everything and we should start hanging these things on the wall." He chuckles

"Okay, need help with that?" She asks, "Uh..yeah" they both chuckle.
Cesi helps him with the signs and he helps her with some other things for the party.

~~~~~~~

"We need to look for a dress for you" Heidi's mom says.
"Why?", "So you can change, look at what your wearing." Her mom says giving her a weird face.
"What do you mean look at what I'm wearing? What's wrong with it?" She asks

"All the birthday girls wear dresses and well it's your birthday today sweetie." Her mom says with a smile.

"Mom it's not like I'm going to have a party." Heidi says, "Besides, I'm supposed to be hanging out with Anthony." She folds her arms.

"So, Still you have to look beautiful it's your birthday." Her mom says as final.

They start to look for some dresses and Heidi's mom disappears around the clothes.

She grabs her phone and calls Cesi.
"Hello"

"Cesi are you done?"

"Almost, I just need some things and yeah.."

"Okay I just need her to get changed and we are on our way back."

"Okay we'll be waiting."

"Okay, Bye."
End of conversation.

"Mom!" Heidi says looking for her.

"Mom!!" She says a little louder, suddenly her mom comes out of nowhere and makes her jump.

"God you scared me, where were you?" Heidi says, "I'm sorry, I found this." Her mom says holding a Red dress that has a black belt.

"Oh, that's nice." Heidi says, her mom hands her the dress and says "Go try it on."

Heidi nods and walks towards the dressing room she tries on the red dress and it fits her perfectly.

She stares at herself in the mirror and smiles.

"Heidi" Her mom calls out, and knocks on the door.

"Yes" Heidi replies, "Can I come in?", her mom asks.

Heidi opens the door, her mom smiles and she smiles back.

"You look beautiful" Her mom says, "I got you these flats" she says handing her a pair of black flats.

Heidi tries to close the door but her mom stops her.

"No, you're not changing."

"Why not?" She pauses, "I have to change I can't just get out like this, we have to buy It first." She says.

"Well you can take the tags" Her mom says

"What? No we can't do that", "Oh yes we can, come on." Her mom says pulling her.

"Okay wait let me get my clothes."

They go to the cashiers and her mom pays. They walk around a bit more but Heidi asks.

"Mom can we go back home? Please? I want to-

"Hangout with Anthony, I get it honey but we need to do your hair first." Her mom interrupts.

"What for?" Heidi asks

"Because it's your birthday." Her mom says as final and Heidi decided to not argue with her.

She's just going to let her take care of her hair and the faster they do her hair the faster she gets to go home.

After 30 minutes of driving Heidi's mom stops the car at a hair salon.

They get out of the car and go in.

"Mom you do know that you need to first make an appointment right?" Heidi asks.

"Yeah I know and we are only five minutes early." She replies and Heidi just stares at her.

Five minutes later it was Heidi's turn, they asked her what she wanted to do with her hair.

She replies "Just straighten it for me please I didn't have time today." But her mom says "No, curl it please." So Heidi just agrees with her mom.

✯ Cesi. ✯

"Shit."

Alex quickly turns around and asks "What's wrong?"

"We have everything ready, but the food." She says, everything is perfectly ready but there is no food.

"Shit, well cook something." He says.

"I- I don't know how to cook." She replies.

"What?" He chuckles thinking it's a joke.
She raises her eyebrows and stares at him "I'm being serious."

"Really? Come on Cesi you're a girl." He says.

"Hey..Not all girls know how to Cook"

"Okay well what's the only thing that you know how to cook?" He asks.

"I said I don't know to cook, I mean I know how to make quesadillas, do you want me to make quesadillas?" He raises his eyebrows and gives her the 'Really' look.

"No, right?" She says.

"Do you know how to cook?" She asks and he doesn't answer.

"You know how to cook" she raises her eyebrows. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks.

"Hey..I never said I knew how to cook." He replies quickly.

"But you know" she says

"Only a little"

"Thank you god" She pauses, "What do you know how to cook?"

"Well I don't know what do you want to cook? I mean what do you want me to cook?"

"Pasta!"

"Pasta?" He asks

"Yeah pasta, that's easy to cook right?"

"Well Yeah, I think."

"Really? You think?"

"Yeah, just go and check if you have all the ingredients I need."

"Really? Alex??" She pauses, "If I don't know how to cook, that means I don't know what the pasta ingredients are."

Alex raises his eyebrows and shakes his head. "Jeez girl are you serious?" He asks.

"Yeah" they get all the ingredients and Alex quickly starts to cook.

Minutes later Cesi walks over to Alex and peeks over his shoulder.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"Do you need help?" Cesi asks.

"Nope." He replies

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't want you to burn anything."

"Okay, That was rude." She says

He chuckles, "Payback"

"Hey...I apologized." She says

"Okay, Okay That was rude." He pauses "Im Sorry." He apologizes

"I don't accept sorry's." She replies and walks away.

"Oh come on I'm apologizing."

She sits on the chair, gets her phone out and ignores him.

"The pasta is ready." Alex announces, but Cesi just keeps scrolling through her phone.

"Would you like to try it?" He asks. But she doesn't answer him.

"Are we seriously going to do the silent treatment?" He asks but she just ignores him.

"Oh my god" he pauses "Okay..what do you want my to do? I'll do anything?"

She slowly looks up at him and raises her left eyebrow.

"Anything?" She asks

"Anything" He replies and raises his left eyebrow too.

He crosses his arms and waits for an answer.

"Nachos."
"Nachos?" He asks.

"Yeah..you did say anything, well I want you to make me some nachos" she replies.

"Okay fine but later cause the people are going to start getting here any minute." He replies.

"Okay fine." She says.
"Alex?"
"What?" He asks

"Oh my god...Anthony  said to buy big balloons for Heidi and I forgot" Cesi says freaking out.

"Big balloons?" He asks.

"Yes, a one and an eight." She answers.

"Ohh.."

"Let's go." She stands up and starts to walk Alex follows her and asks "Where are we going?"

"To buy the balloons Anthony's gonna kill me if he doesn't see them"

"He won't kill you, he's just going to beat you up, I'm telling you from experience." Alex says.

Cesi starts to laugh and he stares at her.
"Okay, Okay I'm sorry" she says and he just rolls his eyes.

They drive to the party store and get the balloons they go back home and some of the people where already waiting outside.

They got out of the car and greet the people, Cesi felt a hand on her shoulder and turns around.

"Where were you?" Anthony asks.

"What?"

"I've been waiting here for like an hour and you guys weren't even here." He says.

"Oh come on don't be dramatic, I went to the store." She says.

"Yeah, I can see that you forgot about the balloons didn't you?".

Cesi was about to answer but Alex came in into the conversation.

"Come on bro but at least she got them, and they are just balloons." Alex says

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry Cesi I just-", Cesi cut him off.

"I know I just want Heidi to have a perfect birthday, you already told me that like 100 times."

Everyone goes inside the house and wait for Heidi and her mom to get home.
Cesi, Alex, and Anthony were just waiting in the kitchen.

"So you cooked?" Anthony pauses "Why?"

"Because someone doesn't know how to cook, so I had to cook" Alex glares at Cesi.

Cesi just rolls her eyes and ignores him. "Oh.." he says "Anyways it's good" he compliments.

"I know I'm an expert" they both chuckle.

"It's probably not that good" Cesi raises her eyebrow.

"You haven't even tried it." Alex says.

"Why not?" Anthony asks.

"Because little miss here got mad at me and I asked her to try it but she just ignored me." Alex says

"Why did you get mad?" Anthony asks

"Okay, let me explain, so I was trying to me nice to Mr. Rude here so I asked if he needed help and he said Nope I don't want you to burn anything" she says.

Anthony can't help but laugh, Cesi just stares at him with her eyebrows raised.

"What's so funny?" She asks him

"Oh, nothing..sorry" he pauses "Alex that was rude and funny of course" Alex chuckles.

"Hey...I apologized" Alex says

"Well yeah but you don't just say that to a girl." He pauses "she was just trying to be nice to you." Anthony says

"Nice?" Alex asks

"She called me stupid" Alex says
"What? Why?" He asks

"Because-" Alex was trying to explain but Cesi cuts him off.

"Because I told him to help me put the happy birthday signs on the wall and he did but they kept falling" she pauses "so I said you are stupid, you don't know how to decorate. I mean who doesn't know how to decorate for a birthday."
She says.

Anthony chuckles and Alex just had a serious face.

"So that's why he said that to you." He says.

"Yeah cause she started everything." Alex says.

"Yeah and you ended it." She replies

"Guys" Anthony says.

They keep talking.
"Guys stop everyone is staring at you." But they don't listen to him.

"It's your fault" Alex says pointing at Cesi.

"No. It's your fault." Cesi replies.

"GUYS?!" Anthony yells.

"WHAT!?" Cesi and Alex tell at the same time turning towards Anthony.

"You jinx owe me takis" they both say.

"No, you own me takis." Cesi pauses "and nachos."

"QUIET" Anthony yells at them.

They stare at Anthony then they look around. Everyone was just staring at them, then they went back to their own conversation.

They turn back to Anthony and stay silent.

"Jeez you guys act like baby's" Anthony tells them.

They stare at each other but say nothing.

"He owes me takis." Cesi breaks the silence.

"No, she owes me takis." Alex says

"Guys!" Anthony pauses "just give each other takis and done."

"True" Cesi says

"They're here" one of the guests says.

"She's here" Anthony smiles.

Everyone went to the living room waiting for them to walk inside the house.

—-
"SUPRISE!!!!!!" Everyone yells, Alex pops a confetti cannon.

"Happy Birthday!" He yells out Heidi stands still and smiles.

Alex pulls her into a hug, "Your getting so old shortie." Heidi looks up at him and rolls her eyes.

"I'm joking." He says

Anthony walks towards her and tries to hug her but Cesi steps in between.

"I know your the boyfriend, But I'm the cousin.", she pauses "and besides ladies go first." She smiles and Anthony rolls his eyes and Heidi chuckles.

Cesi hugs Heidi and says "Happy Birthday" and they both chuckle.

"Are you done? There are other people that want to hug her." Anthony says

"Well those other people can wait." Cesi says and he makes a weird face.

"Okay fine." Cesi pauses "She's all yours." She says and lets go of Heidi.

Anthony steps forward and smiles.
He gives her a bouquet of red roses.

She hugs him and he hugs her back, "Happy Birthday Babe" He whispers in her ear, "Thank you." She whispers back and he kisses her cheek.

Everyone says Happy Birthday to Heidi and hug her.

"Who cooked?" Heidi asks.

"Me, of course." Alex pauses and glares at Cesi "Cause apparently I'm the only one here that knows how to cook."

"Excuse me!?" Cesi pauses, "for your information, Heidi and Anthony know how to cook too." She says.

"And who asked?" He says.

"No one, but she's right. You are not the only one that knows how to cook, I know how to cook too." Heidi's mom says from behind.

Alex rolls his eyes at Cesi and turns to Heidi.

"So you like it?" He asks

"Yeah I like it." She answers

"But my foods better" Anthony says sliding one arm around Heidi's waist.

"I don't think so" Alex says, "Who cooks better Heidi him or me?"

Heidi turns to Anthony and then turns to Alex.

"Well both of your guys food taste delicious", she pauses for a sec and turns to Alex "But to be honest my mom cooks better" she says.

"Thanks Babe" Anthony says placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Wait, What?" Anthony asks confused.
They all chuckled.

"Time to open your presents" Heidi's mom says.

Everyone went to the living room and sat down.

Heidi and Anthony sat down next to the table that has all the presents.

"Mine first" Anthony smiles at her.
She smiles back.

Anthony takes out a small box out of his jacket, and hands it to Heidi.

Everyone stayed still and quiet, waiting for her to open it.

She opens it and finds a beautiful gold necklace in form of a rose.

She turns to Anthony and smiles.

He smiles back and takes the box from her hands.

He pulls out the delicate gold chain and turns it around.

"It's so beautiful" she says.

"Carefully look at it." He says placing it on her palm.

A smile appears on he face when she finally sees that it says something.

The necklace has written "You will forever be my always." In back of it.

She turns to him and their eyes meet she smiles and whispers "Thank you Babe."

He takes the necklace.

He goes behind her and fastened it around her neck.

All of a sudden they heard some "Aww's" and some people clapping.

Heidi opened the rest of the presents and some of them were clothes, makeup, earrings, and a lot more things.

Some people were already leaving but Heidi's mom said they had to cut the cake first.

"We need to cut the cake" her mom said.

"What cake?" Heidi asks

"I brought a cake well actually Anthony bought it well he just gave me the money." Cesi explains

Heidi turned towards Anthony and stares at him.

"You send me roses in the morning, you had more roses when I came, you bought me a necklace, and you bought the cake. How much money did you waste?" She asks

"And cupcakes, cake and cupcakes" Cesi says.

"And cupcakes?"

"Yes" Cesi replies.

"How much did you give her?" Heidi asks Anthony.

"I don't remember." He says.

"Really? How much money did you give her?" Heidi asks.

"Babe who cares how much I gave her." Anthony answers.

"I care." She pauses and turns to Cesi.

"How much did he give you?"

"I, Uh, I don't-", "Cesi!" Heidi raises her voice with a serious tone.

"He gave me $100" Cesi says.

Cesi got up and went to the fridge, she takes out the cake and places it in front of Heidi, she goes back to the fridge and gets the cupcakes out too.

"Oh..and he also told me to buy those balloons" Cesi points at the huge balloons. 

"Oh my god, really?" She pauses

"How much did you waist?" She asks Anthony.

"I didn't waist anything." He says wrapping his arms around her.

"The cakes beautiful though, and the cupcakes match with it." She says.

"Thanks Babe"

"Your welcome" he says kissing her cheek.

Everyone started to sing happy birthday to her and she blows the candles.

They all take turns taking pictures with  her and then they hand everyone a piece of cake.

Mostly all the people left right away, but the family stayed a bit longer.

An hour later everyone was already gone.

The only ones left at the house were, Heidi of course, Anthony, Alex, Cesi and Heidi's parents and siblings.

Cesi and Alex cleaned the house while Heidi and Anthony went and took a shower.

Since he was staying over. Minutes later everything was clean, Alex left to his house and Cesi went to sleep with Heidi's twin sisters.

Heidi got out of the shower and went to her room.

Anthony was already in bed scrolling through his phone.

He looks up and smiles at Heidi she smiles back and yawns.

"Tired?" He chuckles.

"Yes" she giggles and starts to brush her hair.

He slides off of bed and goes towards Heidi, he wraps his arms around her waist and he nuzzles his head into her neck.

He lifts her feet off the floor and carries her bridal style.

"Bed time" he smiles, she smiles back and puts her head on his chest.

He places her down on her bed and kisses her forehead.

He climbs next to her, he pulls the warm blanket over them and she turns off the light.

"Night Babe" Anthony says pulling her closer to his chest.

"Night Babe" she replies and puts her head on his chest, he kisses her head and they both drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 18
17 year old Jewel has never been in a relationship before and now when she finally finds out she has feelings she has to make hard choices.
4.3K 330 32
When Natalie Casen goes through a rough sophmore year, she vows to never make the same mistakes again! With her sister always at her back, a school "...
102 19 12
*SEQUEL TO And Yet I Smile * A kiss gave her all the reason she needed to smile, but can it keep the smile alive forever? Seventeen-year-old, Sophie...
69K 2.8K 11
Kate's in her last year of high school. With one of the popular boys looking out for her, Kate's middle school and high school years came and went li...