If I Only Knew (A One Directi...

由 Harrys_Dimples1998

How does it feel like moving to a new place where you have never been before? Or what about starting a new li... 更多

London Here We Come
Exploring
The Wedding
Meeting One Direction
The Next Day
Clean Up
The Game
The Game (Continue)
The Park
Date With Harry
Date With Harry (Part 2)
Night With The Boys
Awkward
Splash!
Good News
Drama!
Contest Time
Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!
Shopping!
The Brits
Regret
Same Mistakes
Same Mistakes Part 2
New York
Apologies
Confession
Truth or Dare
Time Square
Trouble
Back In London
Surprises
The Plan
Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?
Late Night Adventures
I Love You
Author's Note

Leaving

5.3K 91 5
由 Harrys_Dimples1998

Hello Everyone!!! So this is the long awaited chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it! I'd like to give @Horan_Styles a shoutout! WOOHOO. She was the first person to correctly guess the mystery person! Well, here it goes...

-

Louis' P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore. I've been calling Eleanor for the past hour and she hasn't answered at all. I paced back and forth in my room trying to think of something, ANYTHING. I sent El a quick text hoping that she'll reply.

To: Eleanor<3

Please tell me that you've talked Hannah into not leaving! Please.

Five minutes later and still no reply. Great! Just great.

"Ughhh!" I groaned.

The suspense is eating me alive.

I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly changed out of my pajamas that I've been wearing all day and wore skinny jeans with a plain v-neck shirt and my Toms.

I grabbed my keys and phone and bolted out out the door.

I struggled to start the engine of my car as I got in. I drove as fast as I could to the nearest shortcut towards Hannah's flat avoiding traffic that was occurring. 

10 minutes later after driving, I finally arrived outside Hannah's house. As I unbuckled my seat belt, I saw Zayn, Hannah, Dani and El walking towards a cab that was parked outside the front door and hauling luggage's to the trunk.

"No, no, no!" I chanted.

This can't happen! Why is Hannah doing this?

I immediately got outside my driver's seat and sprinted towards their direction.

"HANNAH! WAIT!" I shouted.

As I yelled, Hannah turned around.

"Hannah!" I yelled once more.

"Hannah, wait" I panted as I finally stood in front of them.

"Please, listen" I begged while catching my breathe.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned looking shocked.

"Listen, you can't leave! Please, just don't" I pleaded after wiping sweat that was rolling down my forehead.

"Louis, It's too late. I have to go" She explained as I noticed her eye's began to glimmer.

"Bu-but Hannah, Harry didn't do anything wrong" I explained.

"I know," she sighed while looking at the ground.

"But, I just need some time to think for now, I need to sort things out. It's better for me to leave for a while." She spoke softly after wiping a tear away.

"Hannah, Bu-"I statred

"No Lou. Just please, let me do this" She sighed cutting me off.

"How long will you be leaving?" I questioned.

"Two weeks or so, I'm going back to New York" She explained.

"Can I come with you to the airport?" I asked.

She smiled sweetly as she nodded.

-

*At the Airport*

"I'll miss you Han" Dani and El both sobbed as they tackled her for a hug.

"Chill guys, I'll be back soon" Hannah sniffled as she wiped a tear away.

"Be back soon" Dani smiled.

"Bye Hannah" I pouted.

I can't believe Hannah still chose to leave after all I did to talk her out into not going during the car ride on our way to the Airport. I told her how upset and depressed Harry would be if he found out, she just cried a bit not saying a word.

 "We'll miss you. Have a safe flight" Zayn smiled as he hugged her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry guys, I'll see you soon ok?" She smiled before entering the airport.

Just when Hannah left, guess who decided to call me?

"Hello?" I stuttered.

"Hey Lou" He mumbled.

-

Harry's P.O.V

"Lou?" I spoke as I knocked on his bedroom door.

Ever since I asked him about Hannah earlier today at the living room, He hasn't left his room. I decided to check up on him.

"Lou? Open up. It's Haz" I shouted.

After a minute of no response, I barged in his door finding it empty. Where the hell did he go? I looked outside his window to see his car no where in sight.

I walked downstairs to see Niall eating chicken.

"Niall, Did you see Louis?" I asked.

"I saw his leave an hour ago. He didn't say where, he just rushed out" He spoke with his mouth full of food.

"Ok, you wanna come with me over to Hannah's? I can't handle not seeing her" I mumbled looking at the ground.

"Sure mate, I'll get ready." He smiled.

After he ate, he rushed to his room and changed. when we left the flat, I decided to visit Hannah's place. I wonder if Zayn's still there, he hasn't come home yet.

When we arrived at Hannah's we made our way to their front door.

*Ding Ding* the door bell echoed.

"Hello Harry! What are you doing here?" Hannah's Mother asked while greeting us.

"Hi Mrs. Hartman, I'm sure Paul has talked to you about what happened. I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry, I had no intention of hurting Hannah in some sort of way" My voice cracked as I tried my best not to shed a tear.

"Ohh, honey, It's fine. Paul explained EVERYTHING to me." She smiled sweetly.

"Can I please see her?" I begged.

"She hasn't told you?" She said looked at me shocked.

"Told me what?" I asked looking puzzled.

"Oh Harry, she's gone. She just left to go to the Airport." She explained.

My heart froze. I couldn't speak, I felt like I was paralyzed. Why would Hannah leave? Where were she going? So many questions were filling up my mind.

"Harry? C'mon mate. Let's go to the Airport" Niall said as he shook me out of my trance.

"Sh-she's gone" I whispered as a single tear escaped my eye and rolled down my left cheek.

"Thank you Mrs. Hartman" Niall waved before dragging me back to the car.

I couldn't believe this. It took me a while for the information to sink in before I managed to snap out of my thought again.

"HARRY! What the hell are you doing? C'mon and drive your ass to the Airport" Niall shouted as he shook my shoulder.

And with that I sped off to the nearest shortcut to the International Airport.

As we drove, I pulled out my phone and dialed Louis.

*Ring Ring Rin-*

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Lou" I mumbled.

"Wassap Haz" He asked.

Something's up. Louis' voice sounds different, I knew he was hiding something.

"Do you know where Hannah is?" I asked.

"Uhm, Uhhh, Erm." He stuttered.

"For Christ sake Lou tell me!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Were at the Airport." He mumbled.

Just as he said that I parked on the nearest spot available at the Airport and sprinted out towards the entrance. Being in One Direction and flying all the time, I knew this place like the back of my hands.

"Harry! Wait up" I heard Niall shouted behind me.

When we rushed inside I bumped into someone.

"Haz?" Zayn asked.

"ZAYN!" I yelled.

"Where's Hannah? Where is she?" I asked as I looked around.

"It's too late, She already left" He frowned.

Those last three words hit me like a gunshot. I stepped back a bit while running my fingers through my curls. This can't happen. She can't leave. I didn't even notice I was crying until Louis pulled into a hug trying to comfort me.

"I screwed up Lou. I'm too late" I sobbed into his shoulder.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

*Passengers boarding to New York, Your flight will be with you in a few moments*

The voice echoed through the room.

I took a deep breath before getting up and walking over to the line.

"Ticket Ma'am" The attendant smiled.

I gave her my ticket to scan it and made my way towards the narrow hallway leading to the plane.

As I entered the plane, I scanned the rows looking for my seat. When I found it, I sat down and waited for the plane to take off. The flight to New York will be about 10 hours, It'll give me plenty of time to think about things.

When I felt the plane shaking and quickly picking up speed to take off, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I was walking though this long hallway not knowing what I was doing. As I made my way towards the end, I saw a door. I slowly turned the knob and opening the door slightly just to see a glimpse of what was inside.

When I saw what was happening I quickly shut the door and ran off. I ran trying my best to find the nearest exit. What was going on? It was happening all over again. It was Harry. Why would he do that to me?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I woke up to the the sound of the plane ringing.

*Passenger's please fasten your seat belts as we will be landing shortly.*

I quickly buckled my seat belt and fixed my hair. I felt a drop land on my thigh. I wiped my face only finding out that I had been crying. Mixed emotions were occurring inside my head at the moment.

When the plane landed, I headed towards the luggage section to collect my bags. After I grabbed my stuffs, I felt my phone buzzing from my back pocket.

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Hannah!!! Where are you?" Adela squealed on the other line.

"I just grabbed my bags. I'm heading towards the exit. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm outside, you'll see me right when you walk out" she laughed.

She was right, just as I stepped foot into the New York breeze, I saw her.

"HANNAH!" She screamed as she sprinted her way towards me and pulling me into a bone crashing hug.

"I miss you" She squealed.

I laughed as I hugged her back.

"C'mon! We have ALOOOOT of catching up to do" She winked as she helped me drag one of my luggage's into her car.

-

Harry's P.O.V

When we got home I quickly went to my room. There I was, lying in my bed, crying my heart out while I hugged a pillow. I can't believe Hannah actually left. It broke my heart knowing that I was the reason behind all of this. I broke her heart. There's no way I'll ever see her again.

"Harry!" Someone shouted while repeatedly knocking on my door.

"Go away!" I yelled.

I heard the door open. I turned around to see Niall walk in.

"What do you want?" I mumbled wiping my tears away.

"Listen mate, you can't just give up now. Your insanely in-love with her." He explained.

"What do you want me to do? She's gone. She wants NOTHING to do with me" I sobbed.

"Louis and I have a plan" He smiled.

I looked at the Irish boy looking puzzled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We bought plane tickets for New York." He grinned.

I was shocked. I never would of thought that the boys would do that for me.

"Really? When?" I smiled.

"The flights tomorrow night. I suggest you start packing" He grinned before leaving.

"Niall?" I shouted.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Thanks. It means a lot" I smiled.

"No problem mate" He smiled before leaving.

And with that, I started packing.

-

HELLO MY LOVELY'S!!!

I am so so sorry for the late update! I began writing but my mind was just totally empty. I had a major writer's block on this chapter so please forgive me if this chapter was a bit crappy! :/ my apologies.

Anyways, WOOHOO! I didn't leave a cliffhanger this time;) aha. I know some of you would've beaten the shit outa me if I left another cliffhanger! XD

I would like to give a special thanks to...

1. @Monicaabotros

2. @3aty0urh3art0ut

3. @LiaNiaHarLouZay

(A.K.A they are twitter accounts!!! Go follow them:D!)

For being such lovely people. They constantly tweet me about my chapter and giving me such lovely comments about my work.

I didn't forget my other readers. I love you all so very much as well. If only I knew your guys' usernames, I'd give you all a shoutout! :') You guys are absolutely amazing.

Thank you all for reaching me 3,000 reads! incredible! just a week ago i was only down to 1,500, you guys are absolutely incredible!

Please keep supporting and voting. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here:') Thank you!

Love you all! xx

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.6K 71 9
MHAxDBS Izuku Midoriya's world was shattered in an instant. On that tragic day he would awaken a power that no one could compare to. Watch as Izuku...
10.5M 128K 100
What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice's relationship?
270K 4.4K 104
It all started when Christopher commented on a superstar Instagram... Social Media / Instagram Highest Rankings: #1 in erickbriancolon #1 in zabdield...
4.2K 71 12
Kevin Alvarez story!! Fyi this is a completely a random story that I decided to do so don't expect quick updates! 😭😭 Also this story will be in bot...