Cai XuKun x Reader✓

By FishnetShirtKunKun

A scarf offering from a celebrity and took the offering randomly not thinking twice. A weird high school love... More

Prologue And Other Stuff
White Scarf 001
Awaken By a Stranger 002
Grabbed By A Mysterious Hand 003
Fever Fom Fans?!! 004
Who's 可可?! 005
The Cute Tea Shop Owner 006
The Petals You Left 007
I Offer You My Heart 008
I Don't Know This Feeling Jung Jung! 009
Chinese New Year Festival 010
Do You Know the Difference Between Tea and Coffee? 011
Bitter but Sweet?! 012
Death?! 013
Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014
So You Kept It From Me! 015
Important~
Fireworks and Drowning?? 016
Important~
Unexpected Surprises Part 1 017
Unexpected Surprises Part 2 018
Important~
Couple Photos??!! 019
Kun Kun Save me or Was It Save You? 020
Childhood Memories 021
The Mountains of Light or was It Love? 022
Blooming Like A Flower 023
坤可's Tea Shop 024
The Fun Times 025
Happy Moments 026
Eating Up Jealousy 027
Fallen Drunk 028
I Love---- 029
Rightfully Mine 030
Starting Another Journey 031
The Time I Leave For Good 032
Taking My Words Back 033
Broken Pencils and Ripped Paper 034
I Hate Li Shao Su End of Sentence 035
Me and You Is A Never 036
Eating A Fortune Cookie 037
I'll Enjoy The Time I Have With You Guys 038
Falling Like A Knee Down 039
Explanation First 040
Important~
Love In Another Situation 041
Leaking Period 042
False World 043
Orders From Jung Jung 044
Really? Are You Cheating On Me with Me?? 045
You and I, Moments 046
Observing Your Features 047
Unhuman Him 048
My Heart Only Beats For You 049
Acting Class With Jackson 050
Ready to Eat or Marry? 052
You and I 053
Code
Special Chapter: Halloween Special
Just A Random Note

Recording Tea in a Tea Shop 051

370 14 32
By FishnetShirtKunKun

Vote and Comment~ This Chapter was 1500 something words so I hope it's long enough~ This was not edited~ Now I gotta go break a rule. DRINK TEA AND BREAK MY 4 DAY STRIKE~

(Y/N) Pov:

"Wake up!" I heard someone shout. Did I really fell asleep in class? I slowly opened my eyes to see Kun Kun there. Is class over? I didn't learn anything. "This is what happens if you don't sleep early (Your Nickname)." "You should be glad Mr. Jackson let this slide or who knows what might happen." "Get yourself up and let's get going, we need to film some parts." "Or I'll never get permission from Jung Jung."

"Cai XuKun, you seriously talk a lot." "I just realized that," I said.

"If you don't want me to talk, I'll leave you alone." "Since you want me to shut up, try not talking to me for the rest of the day." Those words were harsh. Ouch they sting. "No tea or months worth of ice cream for you," he said.

Oh gosh, did I just really make him mad. I'm not gonna survive without having to talk to him. Maybe making him jealous works. Well, he can also do that... "Jung Jung!" I shouted. "Wait for me."

"What?" he said. I just looked at him. "You need anything?"

"A hug would work right now." "Kun Kun won't hug me," I said as I walked towards Jung Jung. Just don't look back.

"Fine, since your teddy bear isn't gonna hug you," he said. He let his arms loose from crossing his arms over. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Giant teddy bear!!!" I said as I hugged him tighter.

"I need air (Your Nickname)." "Please calm down." "Let me breathe!" I let go of the hug.

"Have you seen angels?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Maybe cause you're one~" I laughed.

"You're so innocent~"

"Kun Kun doesn't want to sit next t me cause he's mad at me." "Is the filming place close or?"

"It's pretty close by so" "We're gonna walk there." "I hope my one month of ice cream crush your weight or something." "I don't want you having diabetes from the ice I buy for you." "You stay home a lot so~" "I'm might cut the ice cream deal off."

"You did not just say that!" I whined. "First it's Kun Kun and now you." "I'm gonna die alone as an old grandma instead." "I'm just gonna go take to Justin instead maybe he would understand better." "He bought me so much food that one time~" I said as I walked off. Is everyone trying to piss me off today.

"Oh hi (Your Nickname)~" Justin said.

"Everyone is surprisingly calling me um...FAT."

"When they're calling FAT." "They mean F for fantastic." "A for amazing." "And T for thin." "They're just jealous~"

"Aww~." "Thanks~" "Now I need some alone time." "I feel..." "Nevermind, bye Justin." I walked off and passed Cheng Cheng and then out the door. Now thinking of it do I really wanna marry him? I walked to the left when I was out the door. I don't really know this part of the street, but I heard there was a good tea shop around here. I kept walking and walking, passing dark alley ways. Typically this is like...um... I really don't know. I checked my pocket for my phone. I'm pretty sure I have cash in my bank for my phone. I looked around to see a tea shop and there was a line. Maybe a cup of tea won't hurt.

~Time Skip~

I was finally inside of the store and it's taking forever. I was already waiting in line for like 50 minutes at least. I can call a taxi or something if I wanna go back home or something. Wait a minute... I looked at the cashier guy. He looks familiar. Nong Nong... When did he start working here. "Nong Nong!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm here to get some tea~" "Why are you working here?" I asked.

"It's for my company please I need some spare money for myself." "Being an idol doesn't provide all the money and stuff you need." "Now can you shush because I don't want my fans to know I work here." "I don't wanna be bothered when I work here." "It's been very peaceful here." "No one recognized it's me so we're fine for now."

"Yeah, when is it my time to order? "Cause the only people I see stopping are girls." "I'm pretty sure they're flirting with you or complimenting you~"

"I'm pretty sure it's nothing like that."

"Get the orders quick, I need some tea." "I've been here for so long."

"Oh ok."

~A few minutes later~

I finally made a decision of just being patient for a cup of tea and a slice of (Your Favorite kind of cake.). "I'll get a slice of (Your Favorite kind of cake.) and a cup of red tea(black tea) with ice."

"(Your Nickname), I never knew that you would want cold tea." "But it's always nice to try some new stuff you know."

"I know." "I need like at least two packs of sugar if I end up just drinking coffee and who knows what might happen." "Coffee taste bitter, but I'm sometimes drink Iced coffee."

"Is that all?" "I can make more for you if you want to."

"It's not like you own this shop."

"Um..if you didn't know why I worked here in the first place it's because." "It's Jung Jung's tea shop~"

"Woah, how many tea shops does he own?"

"At least 5 and up cause there's the one near our old high school." "Beach tea shop." "This one, the one near our house, and other one down the street."

"That boy doesn't have anything else to do does he."

"He has time, you know." "Plus I feel 100% more safe here than the other tea shops nearby." "This place is flooded with business and no one seems to notice me so this is perfect for me."

"I might as well, work here if Jung Jung lets me."

"Then I won't be alone~" Nong Nong said.

"Yup." "I'll be staying here till it hits night cause you probably have a car."

"'I'll take you home if you want me to." I nodded.

"I guess I'll wait here and wait for you and order more tea while I'm at it."

"I got all the ingredients for hot pot today~" Nong Nong said.

"YES." "It's been awhile since I ate hot pot." "I'll go sit down now," I said as I walked to one of the empty seats near the windows. I waited for my order and boom the next second someone sits in front of me. He's smirking at me. How the hell am I supposed to avoid this. I looked down onto the table.

"Hello~"

What the hell am I supposed to say. "Uh...hello.."

"You look beautiful~"

"Uh..thanks I guess." This better not get any awkward. Move away please.

"I suggest you move." I heard someone said. I looked up to see Nong Nong.

"Why?" the guy asked.

"She's engaged."

"I see no ring~" "So no proof."

"I'm proof."

"How?"

"Get out of the tea shop or I'll nicely call the boss of this tea shop here." "Not the manager, but the boss."

"You know him or something."

"In fact I do know him, not just know him." "I know him personally." "Now move away from the girl."

"Whatever," he said as he got out of the chair then out of the store.

"These people think tea shops is the place to pick up girls or something." "Anyways, (Your Nickname) here's your order," Nong Nong said as he placed the tray of food on the table. "I need to serve more food now, talk to you later (Your Nickname)."

"Talk to you later, Nong Nong~" I said and he smiled at me then walked away.

~Time Skip~

It was already dark and Nong Nong was just cleaning up the place. "You need help?" I asked.

"Nope," he said then he yawned. "You can help me put the closing sign on." I nodded and turned the sign around. I sat back down and looked through the window. The store's walls was mostly glass so it was see through. I saw couples walk pass the store. Then I saw a guy running on the other part of the street and then the next moment he was running pass me and then stopped at the tea shop. He knocked. Then Nong Nong opened the door. I started to record my last bit of tea I had for Weibo.

"Where the hell did you go?" I heard someone shout at me. I looked up to Kun Kun.

"Didn't you say not talk to you or something."

"You're coming with me."

"Oh no, not today." "I have dinner with Nong Nong and it's been awhile since I hanged out with my best friend."

"I'm gonna pick up up around 1 am so~" "Who knows what might happen~" he whispered in my ear.

"Whatever, Nong Nong would protect me." "I'm safe and don't talk to me cause nothing's gonna change." "My months worth of ice cream and tea is gone now." "I'm gonna work or I'm not getting any cash of my own." "Nong Nong can we go?"

"Let me close the lights and we're good to go." I nodded.

"I'll pick you up later (Your Nickname)~" Kun Kun said. 

Vote and Comment~~ Peace~ I gotta play a game~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.7K 4.8K 47
❝ i wish that time could stop forever at this moment. the story between us and you will never end. ❞ + this ain't math nor unknown variables + lowerc...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
15K 684 28
𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 .....𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'...
6.3K 98 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...