So Many Doctors, So Many Fears

Por DemonWolfEyes

Evan hates doctors... ...But when his mom leaves him so she could go to a job interview... ...She leaves him... Más

Chapter 1-"Really?"
Chapter 2-"I'm not Nervous"
Chapter 3-"No Thanks..."
Chapter 4-"Okay,"
Chapter 5-"He'll Want to Hurt Me."
Chapter 6-(I'm done with these dialogue things....)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Leaving??
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
1K?!?!?!?!?!
Sequel Coming Out Tomorrow(9/3/19)

Chapter 16

428 5 0
Por DemonWolfEyes

"Evan?" A voice asked as I opened the door to the office carefully. There were only a few people there and Ethan was at the front desk. "What did you just come back from Kiddo?" He asked. I shrugged, not really wanting to open my mouth in case I screamed in pain from my arm. London didn't think it was broken, but I didn't know.

Ethan must have seen that I was holding my arm carefully and called Alex, who, surprisingly came quickly through the hallway. "How was it, Ev?" He asked. I didn't want to answer but I also didn't want him to find out about my arm, so I sent Ethan a quick glance that I hoped meant 'be quiet.' but Ethan certainly wasn't quiet, he shook his head softly and gave me an apologetic smile.

"He looks like he fell down or something, you should probably check him out," Ethan said, betraying me.

Alex looked at me, looked at my arm, then nodded for me to come back to the rooms. I reluctantly followed.

I complained the whole way back. "Alex it wasn't...that bad, I only fell a little." He smiled at me.

"I know you may think it's not bad Ev, but I just want to double check." He led me into a room with black walls and sea green cabinets. "Here, let me see," I hesitated, but I soon took my hand out. It was covered in blood. The second I took it off the blood from my elbow dripped down to the floor. I panicked.

"I'm really sorry Al-"

"Don't be, now let's get you cleaned up. He washed my bloody hand and then got something out of a cabinet. "This'll be cold and it may sting a little, but we need to make sure we stop the blood from falling and that you don't get an infection." He said, handing me a wipe. I held it on my elbow, wincing at first. "There you go, now," He opened a drawer, revealing medical tape. "Are you okay if I tape this on?" I nodded, watching as he did so. I winced at the pain but it wasn't as bad as it was when I had gotten it. "Now, come sit up here," Alex said, patting the table. I was scared, but I jumped on there, careful not to hurt my bleeding arm. There were two thick curtains on the end of each side of the table and Alex told me to lie still. I did as I was told as he closed the curtains and went outside.

When what I guessed was the x-ray was done, Alex came back inside, opening the curtains. "It'll print in a little while but for now, come with me." And I did. I followed him out of the room and into another room. "Does the bone or muscle of your arm hurt at all?" Alex asked me. I shrugged, it did hurt, but I didn't want him to know. Alex then grabbed my forearm gently and started straightening and bending it. I bit my lip to hold in my silent screams. Alex looked up at me. "Evan I need you to tell me if it hurts," It was at this time when Ethan came into the room holding papers.

"It's not broken,"

---------------------

I was so relieved I thought I would faint from it, but instead, I just held a straight face. It didn't stay straight for long when Alex opened my arm again. I yelped back in surprise and winced in pain, pulling my arm away from him. "I'm sorry Evan. I won't touch your arm again-I promise, but can I just see it?" I hesitated some.

"Alex knows what he's doing Kiddo, he can help you," Ethan spoke after a long silence. I let him see my arm, which was swollen, and bruised. He looked at it some, keeping his promise of not touching it, then stood up.

"It's not broken, but definitely sprained." He said. I groaned. "But it's fine, I promise it'll be fine, I'll get a special ice wrap and a thin brace along with some more things, don't worry Evan, I got this," He said, smiling and racing off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Alex was gone Ethan rose up to join me on the table. "How did you get that?" he asked, looking and pointing at the wipe.

"Oh, Alex gave it to me," I answered, not completely knowing what else I should say.

"No, no," Ethan said while laughing slightly. "I meant how did you get that scrape, and the sprain?"

"Oh," I didn't exactly know how to answer that, but soon Alex came in. I was hoping then Ethan would forget about it, but unfortunately, he just asked again.

"Uhm, I..." my voice faltered as I hesitated, Alex was listening too, so I needed to make sure I shadowed Jordan in the best possible way. "Someone accidentally fell on me," I said, making the sentence up as words came out of my mouth. "And, yeah," I said. Both Ethan and Alex looked confused and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Okay," Alex started. "This is going to be cold for the first few minutes Evan but you'll get used to it soon," Alex said, grabbing my arm gently. I winced as he took off the wipe and put an ice wrap on my arm. The cold seemed to burst through my skin, hurting it more. "We'll have to replace it every half an hour or so, but it'll be worth it in the end," Alex said, getting up again. "And unfortunately you can't move it any."

"At all?" I worriedly asked.

"Sadly no, if you want it to heal, but after a couple of months, it should get better. Ethan, could you give us a moment." Alex said. Ethan nodded, then left, and my heart thumped.

"Evan, I don't think someone accidentally pushed you down," Alex started. "So what actually happened."

I wanted to stay silent.

"It's all done now, all we have to do is wait for it to heal," Alex said again, trying to convince me again.

"It's not that...it's that the person will get mad at me." Once I said that Alex got up and opened the door to make sure no one was outside, no one was. In fact, it was almost empty.

"Ev I promise I won't tell anyone, but you have to tell me."

I spoke. "Some kid named Jordan pushed me off the stage-"

"Across the street?" I nodded. "Evan that's like a five-foot fall, how did it happen?"

"He just pushed me,"

"Jordan, Jordan Jordan Jordan," Alex said, trying to recall the name.

"He had black hair and was tall." I described.

Alex turned back to me. "Was he with a kid named London Rodger?" I nodded again.

Ethan came in, making me jump. "Alex we should probably do it soon," he muttered to Alex.

Alex himself sighed. "Look I'm sorry to enforce this on you right now," He started. "At the worst possible time, but Ethan is right," Alex said. "You need a flu shot."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry its so long, I was writing this chapter at school and couldn't publish it and also I just didn't know when to end it. I hoped you liked it despite being 1100 words... :) And once again thank you to all my followers who make my writing so much more enjoyable. It's never fun to write if no one will read your writing. 

So thank you SO MUCH for the following people:

Kit-Kat.....My first follower. 

Blessing...An amazing caring friend that I met on here.

TheShipper27....an amazing friend.

irishramoskofi...idk who this is but their profile pic looks like a potato so it's beautiful

AmberWings (or AmberWings1)...my friend in whom I convinced of going on Wattpad and an amazing writer and true friend

Cele-Chan...My friend and an amazing person

Lex Fassbender...A dude that followed me because I did something he likes (I guess)

Hibari Kyoka...another friend who just asked me if I had a Wattpad account and then told me to type it in and she followed me (also my first prize follower.)

BrookiBear...(Grammarly didn't like you're name too much XD) Amber's friend which I'm sure is a great writer and friend.

WolvieGirl...myself on a different account (why not?)

and SuperCoolKitten...I have no idea who she is but I'm thinking she might Be a friend of mine from school.

Please continue to follow me as it means so much to hear from you guys and it warms my heart to see people actually liking my terrible stories...It really means a lot (even though some of you did it because why not? I'm cool so you did it!) 

In honor of my newest follower: SuperCoolKitten, well, I'm pretty sure you read the thingie on my profile. (Shame if you didn't) 

1) I am already following you!!

2) Shout out: SuperCoolKitten is an amazing writer peoples, and if you haven't already followed her (shame if you haven't) then go hit that 'follow' button right now! 

3) you're story is coming up, tell me if you want a specific plot, genre or character names looks or traits...thanks for following!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.7K 252 39
Just read it please🥺
412K 22.1K 52
❝What sin did I commit in my past life that I have to tolerate you in this life?" "A very grave one for which you're still paying." She replied in an...
Alone Por Mim_Writes

Novela Juvenil

21.2K 803 47
"Are you okay?" I hate that question. It makes no logical sense to ask that, when the person you are asking is obviously going through hell. ____...
155 23 24
love is unpredictable ........ when she joining in a hospital as a doctor she doesn't know that her life is going to change...... when she graduates...