Mad | ✔ | GB+SB

Od JadeQueen100

COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the m... Více

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One

Chapter Eight

4.6K 296 20
Od JadeQueen100

I walk stiffly to my prisoners, trying to control my rage.

My hands are clenched, my nails digging into the moon shaped scars on my palms. My left eye is twitching and I am counting by every other prime number as I attempt to calm down.

My ribs and whole torso scream in pain with every move I make.

I take the rubber band off my braid, it was just barely hanging on anyway. The long chameleon hair spills around me and hits my ankles.

With heaving breaths, I fling open the door to their cells and close all of the cells off except for one.

I stomp toward Marc and growl, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't torture you to death."

My hand moves so fast drawing my knife, it is as if my knife just appears in my hand.

Marc pales and forced out, "Because you are a good person?"

I stare at him. And stare at him. Finally, I throw my head back laughing wildly.

Wiping away my happy tears I school my features into an emotionless mask and look at him.

"You know what? Just for that, I will let you live," I announce. "Your humor has saved you."

Well, and his awesome different colored eyes. He has a green eye and a blue eyes that look super cool.

Marc still looks kinda terrified.

He doesn't seem like the bravest.

"So, what has you so angry?" Marc asks tentatively.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "Mother beat me with the strap again and I'm not allowed to kill her. Plus, my ribs are broken from my fight a few days ago. And I got locked in the Waiting Room and then the White Room. Did I mention I hate Mother and Father?"

Marc looks at me wide eyed.

"Sang, are you being serious?"

"Of course I'm fucking being serious!" I growl. "You think I would joke about me life?!"

Marc mumbles, "Well, you don't seem exactly the most stable..."

I laugh drlyly.

"That," I inform him. "May or may not be true."

"Are you okay?" Marc asks worried before sucking his head shyly.

I smirk, "Worried are we? That's okay. I'm fine. Broken ribs and bruises are nothing."

"Well, can you at least let Sean look over you? He's a doctor, you know," Marc suggests.

I consider it.

What's the worst that could happen?

I let him out of his cell, he overpowers me, sets his team free, rapes me, beats me, tortured me to death, while doing the same to those I love in front of me.

I'm pretty sure that's the worst that could happen.

Now that I am prepared for the worst, I nod.

"Okay."

I close Marc's cell, ignoring his weak protests and open up Sean's cell. I put in the key code and let it scan my hand print so his door opens.

"Sang? What are-"

"Marc said you would take a look over me. Are you really a doctor?" I cut him off.

Sean looks at me surprised.

"I thought you knew. Aren't you the one who kidnapped us?"

I look at him flatly.

"Yes, I kidnapped you. But it wasn't my idea," I answer before adding, " I'm glad I did, though. That was the first time in years that I have been allowed out of here. "

Sean gives me a dumbfounded look.

"If I let you out, we can use the table out here," I offer.

Sean turns his bright green eyes to me. I think his eyes are the color of grass, but I'm not sure. When I leave, it is almost always at night meaning I rarely get to see anything.

I wish I could just explore the world. See grass, snow capped mountains, tigers, oceans, and skunks... Especially skunks.

Sean nods and I remove his chains. Rubbing his wrists, Sean follows me slowly out of his cell.

"So, Sang, how old are you?" Sean nervously asks , obviously trying to make small talk.

"Dunno," I answer. "I don't technically exist and the only person that was there for my birth is dead. I was found when I was a toddler, sixteen years ago so I'm about eighteen or nineteen years old. Now are you done with meaningless questions?"

Sean states at me and opens his mouth. And closes it. And opens it. And closes it. And opens it. And closes it.

Tired of his boringness and lacking patience, I snap, "Are you going to check me out or not?"

Sean turns a bright red, clears his throat, and says, "What exactly am I looking over?"

"Well, I have broken rib or two, I was nearly froze to death, I think I got a snake bite, and then I was hit multiple times with a thick leather strap," I answer while checking over my nails.

"Sang!" Sean bursts out, alarmed.

Startled, I look at him and blink.

The blush returns to his cheek, but he continues, "You can't just say something like that!"

I tilt my garden and question, "Why not?"

"B-B-B-ec-caus-se!" He sputters indignantly.

"Are you going to look me over or not, Sean?"

Still bright red, Sean says, "You do realize I need to look at your torso?"

Ahh... I see why he hasn't looked me over yet. I pull my dress off and see that Sean is nearly purple in the face.

"Sean? Are you okay?" I ask looking down at myself.

It's not like I am naked or anything. I'm wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts because my clothes often get ruined when Mother and Father get mad. And they are often mad.

"Perfectly fine, darlin," He forces.

Carefully, he prods my ribs and I keep my face perfectly blank.

"Is any of this hurting?" He asks.

I consider that.

"Hurt as in pain, or hurt as in my nerves telling me something is wrong?"

"Hurt as either because they are the same."

"Oh, then it hurts terribly."

Sean puffs, "Well, whoever hit you with the strap did some bad damage. You appear to be recovering from the freezing and your ribs are healing remarkably well. There will be heavy bruising for a while."

He says more junk, but I am too busy staring at his hair to pay attention. His golden hair is full of right curls. I just want to pay his head and see if his curls bounce like springs.

I am about to reach out and touch his hair, but he jolts me out of it, saying, "Sang? Are you even listening?!"

"No, not really..." I tell him honestly.

Sean mutters something under his breath and I order, "Back in your cell!"

Startled by the abrupt change in my demeanor, Sean listens automatically.

I lock him up and leave the room.

I know it was abrupt and odd, but I realized something.

I need to spend less time with them, or killing them is going to actually be difficult.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

This update almost didn't come because I have pretty bad writer's block, but I was able to power through it and get it done.

Yes, Sang often has unrealistic reactions and is abrupt in her mood changes. This is because of how mentally twisted she is.

I started a cover shop, so if you need, or even just want, a cover, check it out and let me know!

Thank you!
JadeQueen100

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

189K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
4.6K 335 14
Sang Sorenson a woman with power. A ghost. A legend. A myth. Many think she's a just an old wives-tale in the Academy. One who can complete any missi...
488K 19.9K 33
Sang Sorenson has been chewed up and spit out by life too many times. Abused by her stepmother. Neglected by her father. Hated by her sister. Bulli...
161K 9.1K 22
Your prospects are limited when you don't exist, but Sang Sorenson has been getting by as a cashier in a grocery store after dropping out of high sch...