Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Apocalypse
Opposites Are Opposites
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Blind Harry

7.9K 220 121
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Harry is blind , have been for the past few years . Though it doesn't stop him from being the strong , protective boyfriend for Louis .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis knocked on the door to Harry's house , bouncing on his feet a little . It's the first day back to school , their last schoolyear , and Louis came to Harry's house early so he could walk with him to school .

Anne opened the door and greeted Louis with a smile , "Good morning . Come in , love ." She opened the door wider and stepped aside , Louis smiled back , "Good morning . Is Harry up ?"

"Yeah , he should come downstairs any second now , though you can go up to his room if you'd like ." Anne pointed her thumb backwards towards the staircase , Louis nodded and placed his backpack neatly at the front before making his way up the stairs .

He knocked on Harry's door softly , hearing his low voice calling for him to come in . He walked in and smiled , watching Harry getting his feet into his shoes . "Good morning ."

Harry immediately smiled at hearing his voice , sitting up on his bed and holding his arms out in the direction of his voice . "Good morning , baby ."

Louis walked into his arms and wrapped his own arms around his head , cradling it into his chest . Harry pressed his nose into Louis' shirt and took in his scent , his arms wrapping around him to bring him closer . "You smell so good . Want to sniff you forever ."

"Way to be a creep ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , smiling wider when Harry brought him even closer , "A creep , huh ? I'll show you a creep ." Harry's voice was muffled into his shirt , before he felt his teeth sinking into the side of his ribs through the shirt .

He squealed and tried pulling away , though Harry was holding him tightly . He laughed at the ticklish feeling when Harry moved down a little to his side and stomach , successfully pushing him away . "You're an animal !"

Harry laughed aswell , "I thought I was a creep ."

"I don't like you sometimes ." Louis pouted and crossed his arms over his chest , Harry held his arms out again , "Come cuddle me , I can hear you pouting ."

"Promise not to bite me ."

"I promise , now come here ."

Louis walked closer and placed himself on his lap , Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' small body and brought him closer , "Ready for school ?"

"No ."

Harry chuckled and nuzzled his nose into Louis' face , not sure where exactly on his face . "You'll be fine . We'll be fine ."

Louis nodded , "I know , because I have you ."

Harry pressed his lips to Louis' face , making him giggle , "That's my nostril , you dummy ."

"I can't see , you know ." Harry teased , before poking his tongue out and licking the tip of Louis' nose . Louis let out a squeak and his head jerked back , his hand reaching to wipe his nose , "Hazzaaaa !"

Harry laughed , "Come on up , we need to get going if we don't want to be late ."

Louis pouted and got up from his lap , fetching Harry his cane . Harry thanked him and took the cane , wrapping his hand around it as the other wrapped around Louis' waist . Louis took Harry's backpack for him as they walked out of the room and down the stairs slowly , waving goodbye to Anne before staring to make their way to the school .

~~

Louis walked out of his fourth lesson and yawned , he definitely did not miss maths . He smiled when he saw Harry standing near the entrace waiting for him , along with Liam and Niall as the three were chatting and laughing .

He approached them and wrapped his arms around Harry from behind , his cheek pressing under his shoulder blade , since he's much shorter . He felt Harry's breath hitching before he let out a small laugh , placing his arms over Louis' , "Hello to you too ."

"Hope you didn't miss me too much ." Louis placed his chin on Harry's back as he looked up at him , Harry's chest rumbled with another chuckle , "Guilty ."

Louis smiled with blush on his cheeks , pressing his face into his spine . 

"Hey Lou , thanks for ackowlendging us ." Liam teased and waved at him , Louis giggled softly and pulled back from Harry slightly , Harry turned around to face him , "Leave my Lou alone , let him have his attention all on me ." He lowered himself and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , lifting him up in an embrace .

Louis squealed and wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders , "Harryyyy put me down !"

Harry kissed him wherever his lips landed , causing Louis to laugh and squirm in the air .

"Augh , that's disgusting ." Liam rolled his eyes , though Niall next to him was quietly recording the two on his phone , "Let them be , mate , they're in love ."

"Guys come on , it's our lunch break , we're all starving ." Liam sighed , Harry placed Louis down and kept his arm around his waist , "Bloody wanker , we were having a moment ."

Louis pinched his side for cursing , though Harry didn't even flinch , already knowing it was coming since Louis did so every time he swore .

~~

It was the last lesson of the day , and thankfully the four friends were having it together . Louis and Harry were sitting together in the front row next to the window , Niall and Liam right behind them .

Louis was having a hard time focusing , so he pulled out a pen and started doodling in his notebook . He smiled when he felt Harry's warm hand on his knee , giving it a soft squeeze that caused Louis to jerk his leg away due to being ticklish .

Harry scrunched his nose fondly and took his hand away , letting Louis go back to his doodling . 

It was fifteen minutes till the end of the lesson and Louis already filled the whole page with doodles , when the teacher called him out .

"Tomlinson , are you paying attention ?"

Louis looked up at her with wide eyes , blush coating his cheeks at the attention . "U-uhm - I - yes ."

"Doesn't look like it ." The teacher crossed her arms over her chest , "Summer break is over , pull yourself together ."

"Hey , don't talk to him like that ." Harry shot back .

"Stay out of this , Styles . It's his own responsibility , if he weren't busy daydreaming about his homosexual thoughts maybe he would pass this class ."

The whole room fell silent .

"How fucking dare you disrespect him like that !" Harry barked and stood up from his seat , the chair falling back from the force . "He is a human being , treat him like one ."

Louis wanted to react but he was frozen in his seat , barely taking in the scene as tears filled his eyes in embarrassment .

"Who are you to judge him ? Who are you to make comments like this ? How fucking dare you !" Harry raised his voice , Niall and Liam quickly got up from their seats to calm Harry down and comfort Louis .

Niall took Louis' bag for him as he helped him out of his seat , while Liam put his hands on Harry's shoulders , "Leave her , let's go to the principal . Also Louis is upset , Niall is helping him out right now ." He whispered , Harry's chest heavied but he let Liam put his backpack on his shoulder before helping him out of the classroom .

Once out of the room the four made their way to the principal's office , Harry counted to ten as he took deep breaths in before speaking . "Lou ? Baby , can you come here ?"

The four stopped walking , Louis walked over to Harry and stood in front of him . "I-I'm here ." He said in a quiet voice , making Harry frown . He brought his hands up to cup his cheeks , frowning deeper when he felt the damp skin . "No , don't cry ." He brought him closer and kissed his forehead , "She's a bitch , don't listen to her ."

"I'm s-so embarrassed ." Louis shook his head , Harry brought him closer , "If anything , she's the one who needs to be embarrassed , not you . You did nothing wrong ."

Louis pressed his face to Harry's chest , letting Harry hug him . They continued walking down the halls until they reached the office , Liam knocked on the door and stepped back .

A voice from inside called them in , Liam opened the door , "Mr. Higgins ? We'd like to speak with you about something important that just happened ."

"Of course , come in ." The principal nodded , the four walked in and took seats , though there were only two . Harry sat down on one and pulled Louis into his lap , making the small boy blush .

"What's bothering you , lads ?" The principal asked , leaning back in his chair .

"Mrs. Blake is a rude bitch ." Harry said without hesitating , causing Louis to slap his chest , "Hey ."

"We don't tolerate this language at our school ." The principal scolded before sighing , "What makes you say such thing about her ?"

Harry and Liam went through the story , by the end the principal was frowning deeply . "She was never like this , not that I remember ."

"She was , others were just afraid to tell ." Niall said , "She's quite scary ."

"I will not let anyone talk to Louis like this . It was rude , completely rude of her ." Harry said sternly , the principal nodded , "Of course , I'll take care of it ."

"Thank you ." The four said and walked out of his office , Louis tucked close under Harry's arm .

They walked out of the school gates , Liam turned to them . "Do you guys need a ride home ? I'm here with a car ."

"Actually , could you drop us off at the park ?" Harry asked , making Louis look at him questioningly . Liam nodded , "Sure ."

They got into Liam's car , a few minutes later they reached the park . Louis helped Harry out of the car as they thanked Liam , Harry put his arm around his waist , "Find us a bench to sit on , somewhere private ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded with soft blush on his cheeks , leading Harry through the park as he looked around . He finally found one bench at the very end , hidden behind trees and bushes . "Found one ." He informed Harry and led him to the bench .

Harry sat down and brought Louis into his lap , arms wrapping around his waist tightly and lips pressing to his cheek . "I love you ."

Louis leaned back into him , "I love you too . Thank you for today , I couldn't even react ."

"Let's not think about it , or we'll both get upset ." Harry said softly into his cheek , pecking it again . Louis nodded and relaxed against him , his thumb caressing the back of Harry's hand that rested on his hip .

"I can feel you frowning , Lou ." Harry squeezed him into his chest , "I'll bite you again if you're still upset ."

Louis cracked a smile , "I'm good , because you're here ."

"I wish I could see you smiling ." Harry sighed , "Though your cute little giggle is a fine gem ." He tickled up his side , Louis squealed and squirmed in his arms , giggles streaming out of his lips . He stopped and repositioned him on his lap , pecking his cheek until he reached his mouth , ataching their lips together in a long kiss .

"I love you ." Harry whispered , Louis smiled and cupped his cheek , "I love you too , so so much ."

~~

I don't know what to think about this one . Imagined it better , but oh well .

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 626 35
Louis works in a pet shop in the outskirts of London. Nothing out of the ordinary happens for Louis, besides the odd cat that will come walking in wi...
44.6K 1.5K 10
Louis is crushing hopelessly on a supposed straight guy, what happens when he decides to pursue a friendship anyway?
780 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...
6.1K 253 13
the one where Louis works at a café and Harry just keeps coming back because Louis is his favorite person. and also, soulmate shit