Larry Stylinson -Imagines

By Whatsuphello1

Self explanatory . Don't expect any sexual content in my works , any of them . Fluff only , with a side of an... More

Let's start off
Morning
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis
Harry comes back from the army
I'll Wait For You
Kitten Hybrid Louis
Blind Louis
The Dancer And The Singer
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~Part 2
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 2
Punk Harry , Flowerchild Louis ~part 3
Blind Louis ~Part 3
Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3
Harry comes back from the army ~Part 2
Drunk Louis , Sober Harry ~Part 2
The Dancer And The Singer ~Part 2
Blind Louis ~Part 4
Jealous Harry
Just The Way You Are
Jealous Louis
Fanboy Louis
Marcel or Harry ?
His Baby
Love on Crutches
I'll Be Your Reason
Always There For You
Hybrid Louis : Pool Time
Blind Louis : Camping
AMAAF : Prankster
Halloween
I'll Be Your Reason ~Part 2
A Misunderstanding
Lipstick Kisses Prank : AMAAF
Kissies
Drunk Harry , Sober Louis
Opposites Are Opposites
Blind Harry
Heartbroken
Wrongly Jealous
Just The Way You Are ~Part 2
Wrong Number
Vet Harry
Wrong Number -Part 2
Makeup Artist
Cursed
Don't Mess With The Wrong Person
Body Painting
My Tutor
Wisdom Teeth (Harry)

Apocalypse

7.5K 189 39
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : The world is going through a zombie apocalypse , and you need to do everything to survive . Harry and Louis were separated before everything went down , and now seven months later , they're doing everything to see each other again .

Warning : I write about killing the zombies , so if you're squeamish then I'm so sorry .

Watched all eight seasons of The Walking Dead and I can't wait for the ninth one . I'm obssessed with this show , not kidding . I literally started watching it all over again a day after I finished the eighth season .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was waddling down the street , looking back to the three walkers gargling and following him , their hands clawed as they were trying to reach him . If he could fight them he would have , if he could run properly he would have , but he just tripped and twisted his ankle , and now he needs to find a safe place to stay at until he heals enough to be on the run again .

He decided to try his luck and walked into one of the houses , his heart beating out of his chest as the sounds of the walkers gargling at him came closer . He threw the door open and quickly shut it behind him , locking it with as quickly as he could with shaking hands .

He stepped back from the door trying to steady his breathing , flinching when the walkers were banging slightly on the door . He sighed out in relief , before he realized he haven't checked if there were any other walkers in the house .

He reached for his knife in his belt , staying quiet for a few seconds before he heard steps coming from his right . He turned and saw two walkers coming his way , he took a deep breath and brought his knife up , stabbing it to the first one's head . As he pulled the knife out , the other walker reached to grab him .

He lifted the knife up and stepped back from being so close to the rotting figure , when he slipped and fell on his back on the rag , with the walker ontop of him . Luckily the bag on his back and the rag softened the fall , only lightly though

He blocked him with one arm , shaking as he tried bringing the knife up to the walker's head , only finding it hard since the walker was fighting him .

His chest heavied and he used all the strengh he had left , forcing the knife into the latter's head , watching as it went limp ontop of his body . He pulled the knife out and sighed in relief , letting his head fall back .

"Gross ." He gagged as blood spilled out on his clothes , he pushed the figure off him and sat up , sighing as he wiped his forehead . He pushed himself to stand up , supporting his bodyweight on one leg . He looked around for something useful , finding a pillow on the couch . He took it with him , going to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat . 

He started opening cabinets , finding most of them empty . He gasped when he opend one of the cabinets , finding a few tin cans untouched in the back . He reached for them and brought them out , stuffing them into his bag .

He was getting tired and needed to find a place to rest , so he walked up the stairs slowly and carefully , his knife still in his hand . He reached the second floor and looked around , all the doors were opened . He figured if there was any other walker in there they would have came out already , so he picked himself a room that looked decent enough to rest in .

He walked in and closed the door , just in case . He let himself flop down on the single bed , sighing in relief . It's been a while since he was this comfortable . He scooted up and took his bag off his shoulders , taking a piece of fabric out to wrap around his hurting ankle . 

He winced in pain as he tied the fabric around his ankle and heel , propping it up on the bed . He took a tin can out and opened it , mouth watering at the smell of food . It wasn't the best food or most inviting one , but it was definitely something and he needed to eat .

He took a bew good bites before placing at aside , he didn't want to upset his stomach . It was getting darker outside and he was grateful he found a place to stay the night , and possibly the next two days .

He lied back on the bed and before he knew it , he was asleep .

~~

Louis woke up to loud bangings , quickly sitting up . It was the middle of the night , and there were loud banging noises coming from the front door . Before he could think about what to do there was a really loud crashing noise , and he quickly realized the front door was broken open .

His heart was beating loudly in his chest , he reached for his things and quickly stuffed them into his bag . He heard footsteps going up the stairs , the footsteps were heavy against the wooden floor . He held his breath and tried reaching for his knife from the dresser without getting off the bed , as it was squeaking when he got on and off it .

He stretched his short arm as much as he could , before he lost his balance and fell from the bed on his side . He winced as pain shot through his upper arm before he forced himself to stand up , hearing the footsteps nearing his room . As soon as he stood up he grabbed his knife and held it protectively in front of him , when his door was thrown open .

Louis let out a choked gasp as the door was thrown open , and there stood Harry , his Harry , holding a gun up towards him , his other hand holding a flashlight and a bag hanging on his shoulder loosely .

As soon as Harry realized who he was holding the gun up to , his chest tightened and he let his gun fall to the floor . "Louis ?" He whispered , his bag sliding off his shoulder .

Louis felt tears gathering in his eyes , covering his mouth in his free hand , the other dropping the knife to the floor . "H-Harry ."

Harry quickly made his way towards him , wrapping his arms around him in a tight embrace . "Oh baby ..."

Louis wrapped his arms as tightly as he could around Harry , face pressing into his shoulder as he let his tears out . 

"I've been looking for you for so long ." Harry whispered , squeezing Louis into him . "I knew you were still alive , I just knew ."

Louis cried and clutched Harry's jacket in his fists , Harry shushed him and lifted him up , sitting himself on the bed with Louis sideways on his lap . He rubbed his back and held him tighter , letting his forehead lean on the small boy's shoulder .

When Louis calmed down he lifted his head up and wiped his tears , Harry rubbed his side up and down , "Hi love ."

Louis then felt himself smiling , he was so happy and relieved to see Harry again . He cupped his cheeks and sighed in relief , "I m-missed you ."

"I missed you too , so so much ." Harry nodded , pressing their foreheads together .

"It's been hell ." Louis said quietly , Harry bit his lower lip , "It was . So many people died , I just - I couldn't stand the thought of you possibly being dead . Every biter I saw , I was relieved it wasn't you ."

Louis found himself chuckling at his words . "Is that what you call those ? Biters ?"

"Yeah , what do you call them ?" Harry asked , Louis let out a soft giggle , "Walkers ."

Harry smiled softly , "I missed your laugh so much ."

Louis rubbed his thumbs on Harry's cheeks , he really wanted to kiss him , but he was grossed out with his mouth after eating that tin can .

Harry wanted to kiss him , he really did , as gross as they both were . "Why don't you give me a kiss , eh ? You haven't kissed me hello yet ."

Louis took a deep breath , "I'm gross ."

"So am I , I don't care ." Harry shook his head , leaning forward . Louis smiled and pressed their lips together , Harry sighed out contently and wrapped both his arms as tightly around Louis as he could , laying them both down on the tiny bed sideways .

Louis was the first to pull back in need of air , Harry pecked his lips once more before lifting himself up on his elbow . "How have you been ?"

"Mm , I don't really know . I survived , but I was alone most of the time . Couldn't really trust anyone , and the ones I did trust died , and turned into walkers ." Louis played with Harry's hair , which grew longer since the last time they saw each other . "And you ?"

Harry rubbed his side , "I'm okay . At first I was with two guys , we were together for a few weeks , then one was bitten and we had to leave him behind . The other guy disappeared one day , when he said he was going to look for supplies . Later on I saw him as a biter . I've been on my own ever since , and I kept going only because I wanted to find you ."

Louis pecked his cheek and moved closer , wincing at the pain in his ankle . Harry quickly sat up , "Are you hurt ? Where ? Is it bad ? Was it a biter ?"

"Relax , I just twisted my ankle earlier today ." Louis nodded towards his poorly wrapped ankle , Harry scooted down to get a better look . "I have an elastic wrap in my bag ."

"I don't need it ." Louis shook his head but Harry wasn't having it . He reached for his bag and fished around , taking out the elastic wrap and positioning himself at Louis' feet . He took his foot into his lap and carefully took off the fabric , apologizing when Louis winced .

He took a look at his ankle , it was slightly swollen , though not something that looked bad . Harry took off Louis' shoe and sock for him , wrapping the elastic around his heel and ankle .

"Is it better ?" Harry asked , Louis smiled and nodded , "Yeah . Thanks ." 

Harry smiled and lied on his side , his head on Louis' lap . Louis looked down at him and moved his hair from his face , "Are you hungry ? I found tin cans ."

Harry's stomach growled softly at the mention of food , Louis chuckled and reached for his bag , pulling out a tin can .

"Thanks love ." Harry took the tin can and opened it , taking a spoon out of his own bag . He took a spoonfull into his mouth , before scooping up some and offering it to Louis .

Louis shook his head , "I'm good , I already ate . You eat ."

Harry shook his head and held the spoon closer to his mouth , Louis took the bite and smiled softly at Harry .

After they finished the whole tin can Harry put it away , yawning , "Let's get some sleep , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , Harry got up and organized their things , "I'll go make sure it's safe downstairs ."

"I'll come with you ." Louis was about to get up but Harry shook his head , grabbing his hips and placing him in the middle of the bed , "No , not happening . You're staying here ."

"But Haz - "

"No , you're hurt . Stay ." Harry told him , "It'll only take a few minutes , I promise . I'll look for a blanket aswell , I'll be right back ."

Louis pouted softly and nodded , Harry kissed him before taking his gun , flashlight and Louis' knife , walking out of the room .

Louis was quiet as he listened to Harry's footsteps around the house , hoping nothing bad will happen . He just got him back , he can't lose him again .

Soon enough Harry was back , two blankets in his arms . Louis smiled and scooted to the side , Harry draped a blanket on Louis , "You take the bed , I'll sleep on the armchair ." He pointed to the other side of the room .

Louis shook his head , "No , get in bed with me ." He pouted .

"Are you sure ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and scooted back some more . "Please ? I want cuddles ."

Harry bit his lower lip before fitting himself into the small bed as much as he could , draping the other blanket over the two of them . "I missed cuddling you ."

Louis smiled and pressed closer to Harry , Harry kissed his temple , "Good night baby ."

"Night Haz ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 230 24
Larry One Shots Requests are open. If you have anything you want to read, feel free to comment or message me your ideas :)
15K 586 34
Louis works in a pet shop in the outskirts of London. Nothing out of the ordinary happens for Louis, besides the odd cat that will come walking in wi...
65.1K 1K 56
Emotional,Fluff,Funny,Cute,etc.. Hello Harry Fans! Here's Some Harry Styles imagines that came in my mind! Hope you guys will like it! ยท All Rights R...
140K 5.3K 20
'What a feeling to be right here beside you now, holding you in my arms...' - mature content @teecaakes covers