Going Up [1D] (on hold/editin...

By lestarrfish

Basically, it all starts when a girl gets stuck in an elevator with two boys. (Ok, so I started this, like... More

Chapter One: Going Down
Chapter Two: Getting Stuck
Chapter Three: Freedom!
Chapter Four: Room Service
Chapter Five: Well, good morning
Chapter Six: Black Out
Chapter Seven: Meet Zayn
Chapter Eight: Universal
Chapter Ten: Good Night
Chapter Eleven: Splash
Chapter Twelve: Truth or Dare
Chapter Thirteen: Someone Save Me
Chapter Fourteen: Awkward..?
Chapter Fifteen: Woops
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen: Scary Movies
Chapter Eighteen: Dark Shadows and Food
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
MER AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Nine: Taco Bell

135 1 4
By lestarrfish

Taco Bell

Mari's POV

The boys get done with their concert and come off stage. There's tons of screaming, so I know that they'll probably end up doing an encore.

"Oh my God! This is the best birthday EVER!!" Kari squeals, jumping up and down.

The boys look at each other, then Niall looks at me. "It's your birthday!?"

"Uh, yeah," I say like it's no big deal.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us!?" He demands.

"It didn't come up?" I say, taking a few steps back, afraid that he was about to attack me.

"How could that not come up? Mari, that's a very important thing for someone to kno-" He's cut off my some stage hand telling the boys to go back out for the encore. "We will finish this conversation later young lady!" Niall says just before jumping back up on stage.

"We'd like to give a massive thank you to all of you for coming out tonight!" I hear Zayn say. There's a loud cheer.

"I actually have something I'd like to ask of all of you before we do our last song" The boys and everyone back stage look at Niall confused. I got the feeling that what he was about to say, hadn't been planned. "I've just recently found out that today is the birthday of two people who are very close and inportant to us." He pauses "So, can everyone please say a massive happy birthday to Mari and Kari, on the count of three. One. Two. Three!"

Every person in the audiance shouts." HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI AND KARI!!"

"Thank you" Niall smiles and looks off stage at us, sticking out his tongue. They sing Everything About You.

When they're done singing, fireworks start and they hop off the stage. "Thanks for the shout-out" I say to Niall with a laugh.

"No problem!" He smiles.

"wellp, looks like it's time to get you kids home" Louis says putting one arm around my shoulder and the other around Kari's. "C'mon Andrew, buddy."

"Hey, I though Liam was Daddy Direction." I say looking up at Lou.

"He is, but I'm the one who told your parents you'd be back by 1. Oh! By the way, one of you need to text your mom saying we're on our way back."

Kari sends mom the text and I shout over to Liam, "Liam, I think Louis might be broken!"

"Damnit, not again." Liam yells back, but does nothing.

Liam's POV

We all get into the van. Louis and Andrew sit in the first row, Niall, Kari, and I sit in the second, and Harry, Zayn and Mari sit in the back.

"Can we stop to get something to eat on the way?" Niall asks before we even van even starts moving.

"Maybe," Paul says (he's driving).

"Please!" Niall whines. "I haven't eaten since..." he thinks. "Since before we started the concert!"

"I'm actually kinda hungry too," Harry says.

"Same," Zayn pipes up.

"Ok, fine, I guess we can get something," Paul says, pulling out of the parking lot area.

"We have to be back to the hotel by 1!" Louis yells.

***

We drive past a Taco Bell and Harry starts yelling about how we HAAAVE to stop there!

"Damn Haz, calm down, would ya?" I say.

"But..but I want tacos," He says with a frown. Paul pulls into the drive-in and asks us all what we want.

"One Nacho Bell Grande please!" Harry yells.

"Can we get something too?" Andrew asks.

"Sure, why not?" Paul answers.

Andrew's face lights up. "Can I get one of those Dorito tacos please?"

"Ummmmm" Niall looks at the menu intensely. "I don't know what to get...can I just get one of everything?"

"No!" Paul, Zayn and I yell together. Everyone starts laughing.

"Aw, poor Nialler!" Mari says, pulling the bill of Niall's hat down over his face. "How bout a Cheesy Potato Burrito?"

Niall's eyes light up, "They have those!?!"

Mari laughs, "Yes sir, they do."

"Can I get two of 'em? Please, please, please, pleeeeease!???"

"Me too! Me too!" Kari yells.

"Ok, ok, fine, what's everyone else want?" Paul asks in a rushed voice as a line forms behind us. Everyone orders quickly and Paul pulls up to the pick-up window.

"Your food will be right ou-" She girl behind the window suddenly stops speaking. I can tell from the expression on her face that she's trying to process where she might know Paul from. "Oh my God, you're Paul!"

"Uh, yeah." Paul says.

"Are...are the boys in there?" She asks hesitantly.

Louis practically jumps in Paul's lap just so he can stick his head out the window and say hello. "Yes, yes we are!" He says with a huge smile.

Taco Bell Girl's POV (because I can)

My jaw drops. For a second I think I might start screaming, but I don't, thank God. "Hi Louis." I say as calmly as I can, even though I'm completely freaking out inside. "Oh God, that probably sounded kinda creepy huh? I'm sorry..."

"Hello Love, and not at all," Louis says with a smile. It looks like he's sitting on Paul's lap, and from the slightly annoyed look on Paul's face, I assume that, yes, he is. "What's your name?"

"Emma," I start blushing.

"Lovely name," Louis says still smiling.

Then I see a mess of curly hair stick out the window, "Hi, I'm Harry."

"From White Eskimo, right?" I say with a little giggle. 'Wow, way to be weird!'

A smile spreads across Harry's face, "Yes, exactly."

Just then, my co-worker/best friend in the world, Jess, comes up to the window with their food. "Oh hey, you're those boys from One Direction! Y'all are kinda cute." For some reason, what she says makes me blush more, even though it wasn't directed at me. She hands them their bags through the window, since they're both sticking their heads out the of car. Harry takes one bag and Louis takes the other. Then Harry looks up at me with that smile of his.

"Thanks Emma," He winks.

"Y-you're welcome," I stutter, still blushing.

Harry looks at his bag, then at Louis', then back at his with a frown. "Aww, why didn't I get a number?"

"Huh?"

He grabs Louis' bag and shows me the front.

'Call (or text) her! She's freakin awesome!! Emma Johnson: 813.343.8429'

I turn to Jess wide eyed. She smiles at Harry, "It's for all of you. Which ever one of you wants it, can have it." She says with a wink then goes back to the kitchen.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, you don't have to take that, I can get you a new bag if you want!"

"No, it's fine, I want it," Harry says smiling and handing Louis the bag without writing on it. Then they both retreat back into the van. "Bye Emma!"

"I'm so sorry about that," I say to Paul as he pays.

"It's ok," He says with a smile. "At least you didn't try to jump into the van or something."

I can't help but laugh. "True. Well, have a good night."

"You too Emma."

And they drive off.

Kari's POV

"What was that about?" I ask Harry as he goes back to his seat.

"Oh, nothing," He says smiling widely. He hands out the food in his bag, but instead of balling it up after, like most people do, he folds it up nicely and holds onto it.

"Nothing my ass!" Mari says, calling him out and grabing the bag out of his hand.

"Hey, give it back!" Harry yells, reaching for it back. But Mari holds it just out of his reach and unfolds it.

"Harry got a phone number!!" She bursts into laughter.

"What? No way! Harry Styles, THE Harry Styles got a phone number? You're kidding me," I say sarcastically.

Zayn takes the bag and looks at it. "You gonna call her mate?" He hands it back to Harry, who folds it back up and puts it in his pocket.

"I dunno-"

"OHMYGODTHISISAMAZING!!!" Niall yells, right in my ear.

"Ow, geez, Niall! That was my ear!"

"Oh...I'm sorry...it's just...this is so yummy!"

"I'm glad you like it," Mari says with a small smile.

"Like it?" Niall says finishing off the first buritto and starting in on the second one. "I fucking LOVE it!!" I can't help laughing at his enthusiasm, even though he had just yelled in my ear again.

I glance over at Andrew and Louis. They're having a mini duel with their wands. "Havin fun?"

Andrew looks up at me with a huge grin on his face, wand in one hand and taco in the other. For a 12 year old boy, he was a pretty slow eater. "Yes!"

"He's my new best friend!" Louis says with a smile.

"Aww, Boobear, what about me?" Harry whines behind me.

"You'll always be number one Harreh!!" Louis yells, jumping over the seat. He sits on Harry's lap, with his arms around his neck. "Well, after Eleanor, anyway."

"Louis, where's your seatbelt!?" Mari yells. She's pushed against Zayn, cause Louis' taking up so much room.

"I..I'm sorry," Louis says, his face surprised. "I guess I forgot to put it back on when I sat down."

"You should put it on." Mari says slowly.

Mari's POV

Ok, it's not like I have some huge personally tragical story about someone not wearing a seatbelt and getting seriously hurt or anything. I just don't like it when people don't wear seatbelts. It might have something to do with the fact that my dad used to be a cop, but I don't know.

"Yeah, just incase," Kari says. He listens to us without question.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So! Erm...what do yall think, should I have Taco Bell girl come back? Comment, and I'll love you;3 Sakii x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 36.4K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
319K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
849K 39.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...