Chapter Fifteen: Woops

Woops

Zayn's POV

The elevator stops on Mari and Kari's floor. Louis shoves Liam and I out. "You two go get the girls, we'll go tell Paul where we're goin and get a car!" The door closes before either of us can say anything in protest.

"Ok, well, I don't know where their room is, so I guess you have to lead the way!" Liam says.

"Yeah, right," I say, starting for the girl's room. When we get there, I knock on the door. Kari opens it.

"Hey, you guys ready to go?" Laim asks.

"I am, but little miss diva here isn't," Kari says rolling her eyes. "Mari! Hurry up! We gota go!" She yells back into the room. Liam and I both look past her into the room.

"It's so clean.." Liam whispers behind me.

"I know right." I whisper back. Kari must have heard us, cause she giggles.

"Mari, seriously, hurry up!"

"Ok, ok!!" Mari says coming out of the bathroom. "Excuse me for wanting to wash my hair!" She walks over to her suitcase and pulls out a pair of shorts. That's when I realize that she's not wearing any. I mean, she has a shirt and underwear on and all, but no jeans or anything...and the shirt's one of those kinda half ones, so it's not like it's covering much. I look away, kinda...but I'm a guy so...lets just say I did my best.

Liam, on the other hand, immediately looks away, and covers his eyes for good measure. "Oh my God, I'm sorry! I didn't see anything, I swear!"

Mari just laughs and turns towards us, one hand on her hip, and the other one at her side, holding the shorts. "So, you can see me in my swimsuit and not think twice about it, but you freak out when you see me in my panties, with my shirt on? I'm sorry, but that just does not make sense to me!" She says rolling her eyes. "And they're cute panties too!" She crosses her arms with a little pout.

"They are pretty cute." I agree with a smile.

I see Mari blush a little, I probably am too. "Why thank you Zayn," She smiles shyly.

"Yes, yes, they're freaking adorable! Now put your pants on so we can go!!" Kari says, obviously getting annoyed.

"I see what you meant about the easily annoyed thing." I say as Mari puts her shorts on. Kari shoots me a look. "Sorry."

"Ok, lets go!" Mari says coming to the door. "Liam, I'm fully clothed now, you can uncover your eyes."

Niall's POV

Louis, Harry, and I are standing next to the van, waiting for the others.

"So.." Harry says some what awkwardly. "Have either of you figured out a way to tell them apart yet?"

"Nope." Lou and I say together.

"Other than their personalities, I haven't really found any differances..accept maybe their voices..a little bit," Louis continues.

"Yeah, same, but I think Zayn might have found a way.." I add.

"Hm.." Harry checks his phone.

"Still talking to Emma?" Louis teases.

Harry's face turns a bit pink. "Noo."

"Emma?" We all look to see Mari, Kari, Liam, and Zayn making their way over to us. "Oh, that's that girl who's number you got last night! Cute." It's either Mari or Kari who said that. She's wearing a hat. A very nice one actually.

"Oh shut up.." Harry says, climbing into the van.

"Hey, um, Mari? I like your hat." I say, hoping that I matched the name to the right girl.

"Why thank you Niall," She says smiling. 'YES!!'

"Niall, I thought you said you couldn't tell them apart," Louis says, confused.

"I can't, but I remembered that Mari was the one that had seen the paper with the number on it last night, and Kari didn't."

"Oooh, smart boy."

"Ok, can we please go now? I'm starving here." Kari says.

"Yeah, everyone get in!"