Chapter Twenty

Liam's POV

I open the door, not really sure what to expect, but this was definitely the last thing I was thinking about. Two blonde girls, both looking about 15 years old, were standing outside my door.

"Um, hi?"

Neither of them responds. They just stand there, shock on both of their faces, looking like they're about to faint.

Don't get me wrong, I love our fans with every fiber of my being! I just..how did they manage to figure out my room number? Let alone what floor we were on!? Isn't there this rule that says that hotels aren't suppose to give out information about their guests?

"May I help you two with something?"

One of them starts giggling. But it's not the nervous giggles that girls usually get. They're more like, she finds something funny..I look at her and her friend confused for a moment, then it hits me.

"Oh! Dang, I'm covered in food, aren't I?" Both the girls nod in response, the second one's started giggling now too. "Sorry, we were having a bit of a food fight." I try brushing some of the food off of my shirt, but it's really no use. Sighing, I turn my attention back to the two girls. "I apologize for my appearance, Loves, but is there something I can help you with?" I ask again.

One of them finally speaks up. "I..um..I uh..you see um..." She blushes and look at the ground.

"What she's trying to say is that, you see, today's her birthday, and, well, we're really sorry for bothering you, but we're staying in this hotel too, right down the hall, and we just got here, and we saw you come up and go into your room, and she was wondering if it would be possible if you could take a picture with her." The other one says, quickly. "Please?" She smiles hopefully.

The first one looks up at me again. "We're really sorry for just coming over here and knocking on your door, but...yeah...sorry.." She starts blushing again. She's just so adorable, I'd have to be heartless to say no.

"Oh, sure! That's no problem at all! Would you like me to get the others? Or.." My thought trails as the shy girl perks up, a hopeful smile spreading across her face. "Ok, give me one minute." I smile before turning back into the room, closing the door behind me, not all the way, but just enough that the girls can't see the mess that is my hotel room.

Niall's POV

"Zayn! Get the fuck off of me!!" I squirm around on the floor, trying to get him off. I even try rolling over, but it's no use. He won't budge.

"I'm not getting up until I think of a way to get you back for what you-" There's a click sound and the lights flash on. "Aaaaghhh!! What the..Liam!?" I squint my eyes and tilt my head back to look at Liam. It looks like he's standing on the ceiling. I try to laugh, but Zayn's making it kinda hard for me to breathe.

"C'mon guys, there's two girls out in the hall." I wait to hear Harry bombard Li with questions. I think Liam was expecting it too, cos he paused slightly and glanced over at Harry's direction. But no questions came. So he continues. "It's one of their birthdays and were wondering if she could get a picture." He pauses again, waiting for us to get up I think. "Come on guys, please? She was really nervous about even coming over here in the first place, the least we can do is take a picture with her."

"Well? What are we waiting for!?" I hear Louis say. Two seconds later, he's leaping over Zayn and myself, towards Liam. He's followed closely by Harry.

"C'mon Zayn, get off me so we can go wish this girl happy birthday!"

"Fine." He sighs, slowly getting up. "But I WILL get you back later."

"Ok, whatever." I say, running over and hiding behind Liam.

"Want me to take the picture?" Emma offers, standing up. I almost forgot that the girls were there. "That way all of you can be in the picture?"

"Why didn't I think of that?" I hear Liam say under his breath. "Great idea!! Now come on everyone, I don't want them to think I forgot about them." With that, he turns and heads towards the door.