Chapter Eleven: Splash

Splash

Mari's POV

I wake up smiling, though I'm not completely sure why. Probably because I dreamt that I spent my birthday with One Direction. I check my phone. 2 new Messages.

From Louis:

Hey, what are you and Kari doing today? We have the day off, you should come chill with us!

Twitter:

@NiallOfficial: Had an blast yesterday! Happy birthday again to @TheeMariiLee and @KariLoveRawr

Oh. My. God. What!?

"KARIII!!!" I jump off my bed and onto hers. "KARI! WAKE UP!"

She sits up quickly, with a scared look on her face. "What? What's wrong?"

"Who did we spend yesterday with!?" I demand.

She rubs her eyes," Mari, what time is it?"

"It's 8 in the morning. NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION!!"

"Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry...don't you remember?" She pushes me off the bed and lays back down.

"Wait...so that was all real...?"

"Yes. Now if you don't mind," She pulls the blanket over her face. "Mom and dad are taking Andrew to the zoo, so we get to do whatever we want. And I want to sleep. Good night."

I sit on the floor thinking. 'So I really did spend yesterday with One Direction...Niall gave us a shout out during the concert...Harry get the Taco Bell girl's phone number...and...oh my God...that means...no. No way. That HAD to be a dream. I would never do something like that.'

"Hey Kari..." I stand up and pull the blanlet off of Kari. "Did I kiss Zayn on the cheek yesterday?"

She glares up at me, but then her face turns to confusion, then realization. "Oh my God, that's why he was blushing!"

"W-what?" I ask shocked.

"When Louis and I came back to the room, Zayn was standing there blushing!" I look at her wide eyed. Then my phone goes off. 1 new message.

From Niall:

Hey, the boys and I are gona be down by the pool, if you and Kari aren't doing anything, come hang with us!! We'll have the whole place to ourselves..security and stuffs

"Hey, uh, Kari?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go down to the pool?"

"No, not really...I just wana sleep. We had a long day yesterday and-"

"Niall just texted me saying that if we aren't busy, to come hang out with them-"

Kari sits up fast again. "Where are they!?" She demands.

"Down by the pool. What, are you suddenly full of energy?" I say, pushing her back down on the bed.

"YES! Very much so!" She gets up and pushes me back.

Niall's POV

I'm just about to jump in the pool, when my phone goes off.

From Mari:

Hey, were on our way down! U guys at the pool yet?

To Mari:

Yeah! Hurry your butts up!

I toss my phone on my towel on the chair and run for the pool.

"Niall! You're not suppose to run by the pool!" Liam yells at me from in the pool.