Chapter Nine: Taco Bell

Taco Bell

Mari's POV

The boys get done with their concert and come off stage. There's tons of screaming, so I know that they'll probably end up doing an encore.

"Oh my God! This is the best birthday EVER!!" Kari squeals, jumping up and down.

The boys look at each other, then Niall looks at me. "It's your birthday!?"

"Uh, yeah," I say like it's no big deal.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us!?" He demands.

"It didn't come up?" I say, taking a few steps back, afraid that he was about to attack me.

"How could that not come up? Mari, that's a very important thing for someone to kno-" He's cut off my some stage hand telling the boys to go back out for the encore. "We will finish this conversation later young lady!" Niall says just before jumping back up on stage.

"We'd like to give a massive thank you to all of you for coming out tonight!" I hear Zayn say. There's a loud cheer.

"I actually have something I'd like to ask of all of you before we do our last song" The boys and everyone back stage look at Niall confused. I got the feeling that what he was about to say, hadn't been planned. "I've just recently found out that today is the birthday of two people who are very close and inportant to us." He pauses "So, can everyone please say a massive happy birthday to Mari and Kari, on the count of three. One. Two. Three!"

Every person in the audiance shouts." HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARI AND KARI!!"

"Thank you" Niall smiles and looks off stage at us, sticking out his tongue. They sing Everything About You.

When they're done singing, fireworks start and they hop off the stage. "Thanks for the shout-out" I say to Niall with a laugh.

"No problem!" He smiles.

"wellp, looks like it's time to get you kids home" Louis says putting one arm around my shoulder and the other around Kari's. "C'mon Andrew, buddy."

"Hey, I though Liam was Daddy Direction." I say looking up at Lou.

"He is, but I'm the one who told your parents you'd be back by 1. Oh! By the way, one of you need to text your mom saying we're on our way back."

Kari sends mom the text and I shout over to Liam, "Liam, I think Louis might be broken!"

"Damnit, not again." Liam yells back, but does nothing.

Liam's POV

We all get into the van. Louis and Andrew sit in the first row, Niall, Kari, and I sit in the second, and Harry, Zayn and Mari sit in the back.

"Can we stop to get something to eat on the way?" Niall asks before we even van even starts moving.

"Maybe," Paul says (he's driving).

"Please!" Niall whines. "I haven't eaten since..." he thinks. "Since before we started the concert!"

"I'm actually kinda hungry too," Harry says.

"Same," Zayn pipes up.

"Ok, fine, I guess we can get something," Paul says, pulling out of the parking lot area.

"We have to be back to the hotel by 1!" Louis yells.

***

We drive past a Taco Bell and Harry starts yelling about how we HAAAVE to stop there!

"Damn Haz, calm down, would ya?" I say.

"But..but I want tacos," He says with a frown. Paul pulls into the drive-in and asks us all what we want.