(JIMINxBTS) The Alpha/Omega S...

By pinkARMYbunny

One school was divided in half: the left side for omegas and the right side for alphas. One day, the school d... More

New Semester
Classmate
Hyungs
Attention
Proposition
Skipping
Vocalist
Selfish
Heat
Dominace
Trip
Day 1: Part 1: Sightseeing
Day 1: Part 2: Phone
Day 2: Part 1: Beach (bitch?)
Day 2: Part 2: Changing Room
A little nomination (not part of story)
Day 3: Gift
Exams
Decision
Soulmate
Sweetheart
Prince Charming
Darling
Sunshine
Love
Alphas

Day 2: Part 3: Poker

19.6K 754 860
By pinkARMYbunny

After finishing dinner, Jimin went to use the bathroom. After he got out, he was picked up from behind. The omega was slung over the sturdy shoulder and the man began to walk.

Jimin recognized the blond hair.
"Yoongi oppa, are you kidnaping me?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Yup." Was all Yoongi said in response.

Yoongi arrived at the destination, his room. When he opened the door, Namjoon and Hoseok were sitting on a bed, playing a card game.

"Hey Chim." Namjoon smiled, showing off his adorable dimples.

Yoongi let the smaller down. Jimin ran over and jumped on the bed.

"What ya playing?" Jimin stared at the cards Hoseok held.

"We're playing poker." The red haired alpha explained.

Yoongi locked the door.
"And now that I successfully kidnaped you, you're gonna spend the night here and play too." The blond explained and sat down next to Jimin.

The omega sat in thought, "Isn't Taetae also your roommate? How is gonna get in if you locked the door? Or is he coming later?"

"Oh, that." Namjoon laughed in remembrance, "We kicked him out."

—-

Taehyung heard his phone ring. He checked the screen.

Yoongi hyung: Chim's in our room tonight and we're kicking you out

suck it 🖕🏻🖕🏻

Taehyung cried.

—-

"So then Jiminie, do you know how to play poker?" Hoseok asked.

"I've seen it before on tv and in dramas so I have a pretty good understanding." Jimin nodded.

"Well, were gonna be playing a special kind of poker." Hoseok smiled.

"Special?" This intrigued Jimin.

Namjoon smirked, "It's a type of poker where when you lose, you strip."

—-

After a few rounds, Jimin was already left in nothing but his underwear.
Aside from him, Namjoon was shirtless.

"You hyungs are too good!" Jimin complained.

"Yeah it's pretty unfair!" Hoseok chuckled.

Yoongi shuffled through his cards, "When you lose Jimin, your penalty is gonna be to sit on my face."

Jimin stared at him confusingly, "How is that a punishment?"

Yoongi smirked and bit his lip, "you'll see." He then threw down his winning deck.

Jimin's eyes widened. "I lost..."
The three alphas smirked while watching the small omega with hungry eyes. They were eager to see every last bit of his skin.

With shaky hands, Jimin grabbed the hem of his boxers.

He already stripped off his cardigan, shirt, and pants yet he still felt embarrassed.
Jimin lowered the garment in one go, revealing his half-hard member.

Yoongi laid down, "get on my face Chim."

"Won't I hurt you?" Jimin was concerned.

"You're ass is like two pillows now sit on me." Yoongi assured the omega.

Jimin was a little hesitant. Eventually, sat on the alpha's face.
The position was uncomfortable and Jimin couldn't stop blushing. Yoongi's nose was poking his sensitive skin. Suddenly, he felt Yoongi lick his entrance.

"Hng?!!" Jimin shrieked. His body jolted up. Yoongi grabbed his legs and brought him back down, beginning to rapidly lick Jimin's wet hole.

"Ah!" Jimin let out sweet moans. "Oppaaa~!!"

Yoongi pushed his tongue in the tight hole and out.
"You like my tongue technology?" Jimin could feel him smirking.

"Yes oppa! I love it!!" Jimin cried.

Yoongi licked up all the sweet fluids gushing out of Jimin, it was a taste he could get addicted to.

Through his squinted eyes, Jimin could make out that Namjoon and Hoseok were stripping their clothes off as well.

While Yoongi poked his tongue around Jimin's insides, Namjoon sat next to the omega and kissed him.

It was rough but a little unstable and clumsy.
"Namjoon hyung is too cute." Jimin thought.

Hoseok circled around to Jimin's back and lightly kissed his neck.

Yoongi hit a sensitive spot in Jimin causing him to break his kiss with Namjoon and curl inwards. Pre-cum was evident on the smaller's cock.

The omega's fruity-vanilla scent filled the room, making the three alphas more aroused.

Namjoon stroked his clothed length and whispered into Jimin's ear,
"On your hands and knees baby."

Jimin obediently followed the command. He got off Yoongi's face, stumbled due to his weak thighs, and finally got on all fours.

The omega breathed through his mouth, his eyes remained closed and his heart pounding from all the adrenaline.

Jimin suddenly felt teeth digging into his ass cheek.
"AHHH!!" The smaller moaned.

"Sorry Chim, couldn't help myself. Your ass looked so delicious." Yoongi chuckled then proceeded to rub a soothing hand over the bite mark.

Jimin whined slumped forward. The excitement was too much for him.

Hoseok gently stroked the omega's hair while Namjoon and Yoongi took off the last of their clothes.
"Ready Chim?" Namjoon asked. Jimin panted a few more times then nodded.

The alpha firmly grabbed his waist and positioned himself. Namjoon slowly pushed himself in. Jimin cried a bit- it hurt.

Hoseok whispered little words of encouragement into Jimin's ear. While Yoongi rubbed his back.

Eventually, Namjoon was fully in. He knew that he should wait and let Jimin get adjusted to his size but he got impatient. The alpha pulled back, then slammed in causing him to groan in ecstasy. Namjoon began to roughly slam into Jimin's hole. All feelings of pain slowly got replaced with pleasure.

"Ahhh! You're so big hyung!" Jimin clenched the bedsheets. His head and shoulders were lying against the bed while his ass was up in the air, getting roughly pounded into.

Jimin could feel nothing except how Namjoon was hitting all the right places.

The alpha stopped moving and Jimin heard some more shuffling behind him.

"Hyung?" Jimin slightly turned his head to see what was going on but suddenly felt something else stretching out his hole.

"-ahhhHHHHH!!"
The omega cried. Namjoon moved aside so Yoongi could start filling Jimin with his cock as well.

The omega arched his back, Namjoon was already huge but having both Namjoon and Yoongi inside him was too much!

"I'm so full hyungs!!"

"Shit" Yoongi groaned. Jimin's hole was so tight and cramped. However, he didn't hate how his cock felt pressed against Namjoon's inside the omega.

The two alphas began thrusting. One going out, the other going in. Jimin felt newer levels of pleasure from the double penetration. He couldn't help himself from shouting.
"Namjoon hyung!"
"Yoongi hyung!"
"So full!"
"There!!"
"Mmmmn!!!~"

In front of Jimin, Hoseok chuckled. He pulled down his boxers.
"Let's shut that pretty mouth up shall we?"

Hoseok's length sprung free and tapped the side of the omega's mouth.
Jimin spread his pink lips and enclosed the cock. He licked and sucked on it gently, yet very arousingly.

Hoseok rubbed his palm onto Jimin's scalp as he watched the smaller. The red haired alpha adored Jimin's little features. His long eyelashes, pointed nose, small hands. He was like a little angel that Hoseok wanted to keep to himself.

Jimin attempted to focus on the blowjob, but he could feel the two behind him chasing their highs and thrusting into him at a godly speed.

"Ahhh~" The smaller muffled through his stuffed mouth.
"Crap." Hoseok muttered from the slight vibration. He grabbed Jimin's cheeks and began trusting into his mouth.

With every thrust, the alpha hit the back of Jimin's throat. Eventually, Hoseok came into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin's jaw was a bit sore but he still managed to swallow the load. As he swallowed, he felt a liquid shoot into his rear as well.

"Nn!!!?" Jimin collapsed onto the bed. He felt Namjoon and Yoongi pull out, leaving his ass filled to the brim with cum. It was a new sensation.

It was a warm liquid that coated the walls of his insides. It was as if there was already life swelling inside him. Jimin felt warmth within his heart.

However, he quickly snapped out of the trance.
"Wait- won't I get pregnant?"

Namjoon was laying down covered in sweat. His chest heaved while he lazily turned and opened a drawer. Out of it, he took out some pills.
"Take these, they're birth control pills. You won't get pregnant if you use them."

"I see..." Jimin took the packet and examined the pills.

He would be lying if he said he wasn't a little disappointed.

***
Author's note

- They were playing strip poker haha

- THANKS FOR GIVING THIS GAY-ASS FAN FIC 20K VIEWS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH

- YALL SEE THE BBMA PERFORMANCE?!?!! MY HEARTEU! I STAN KINGS! YEE-HAWWW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.5K 29
' Fucking alphas, you think y'all are so damn great.. The fuck not... ' ' You'll be mine.. You'll see ' Top - Yoongi ( Jimin smtimes ) Bottom - Jimin...
272K 19.3K 39
[COMPLETED] 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 through chaos as it swirls, its us against the world. where two alpha ceos hate each other's guts. ...
152K 13.1K 56
When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested more than ever. With Yoongi keeping secre...
106K 4.7K 46
Ever since He was 12 Jimin loved and admired YoonGi. And when Yoongi represented as an Alpha he was a nice person but Yoongi Changed suddenly. No one...