So Many Doctors, So Many Fears

By DemonWolfEyes

Evan hates doctors... ...But when his mom leaves him so she could go to a job interview... ...She leaves him... More

Chapter 1-"Really?"
Chapter 2-"I'm not Nervous"
Chapter 3-"No Thanks..."
Chapter 4-"Okay,"
Chapter 5-"He'll Want to Hurt Me."
Chapter 6-(I'm done with these dialogue things....)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Leaving??
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
1K?!?!?!?!?!
Sequel Coming Out Tomorrow(9/3/19)

Chapter 10

535 6 0
By DemonWolfEyes

"Alright, we'll start with checking your heart and lungs." I nodded as Alex unraveled a stethoscope from his neck, Ethan leaned against a cabinet watching. "It may be cold," Alex warned, and he stuck it on my chest. I sat there, silent as he checked. Once in a while, he would say "breath in," or "breath out," And after a while, Ethan came up.

"Al, what is it?"

"Nothing terrible, I just wanted to make sure..." he hesitated.

"Sure of what?" I asked, my eyes wide in worry.

"It's nothing too bad Evan, um, do you have any sort of brain illnesses, developing illnesses?" He asked, holding a clipboard and a pen.

"Um, I had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder..." I said quietly.

"Okay, and...that's it?" I nodded. "Well, listen, Evan, I know you're scared but you really need to calm down, it's dangerous,"

"Calm down?" I yelled. "How do I Calm down?"

"Hey, come on, let's go outside, get some fresh air."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We did. Once we were outside and sitting down on a bench, Alex started talking to me. "So, what's your favorite subject in school?" It was obvious what he was doing, but I played along with it.

"Language arts," I said, sighing.

"Really? I loved language arts, it was my favorite too! I was always wanting to get to that class, um, you're in seventh grade right?" He asked. I nodded.

"So how's that going?" Alex asked, now trying to rub my back. I let it happen and shrugged.

"And you're...thirteen?"

"Twelve," I corrected.

After a long silence, Alex spoke again. "Evan if there's anything I can do to make you less scared, tell me, I don't want to have someone that I care about-scared." I just stayed silent. "And your mom would probably like if you tell me too,"

"My mom?" I asked. Then I jumped up. "My mom is a traitor! She went down to Florida so I could be with my worst fear while she wasn't even here to help me!"

"Evan she did that for a reason,"

"Why?" I said, crying. "Because she wanted me to freak out and embarrassed myself? Because-"

"Because she didn't want you to be scared," Alex said, grabbing my hands. "She told me you didn't like doctors that much and she thought I could help with that, now come on, let's go back inside."

I reluctantly followed.

------------------------------

"Now Evan this just squeezes your arm," Alex said, holding up a thick band. We had done ears, eyes, mouth, and temperature and I was pretty sure this was the last thing. I nodded as Alex wrapped it around my arm. Ethan had to go take care of other patients so it was just me and Alex in the room, and I was still terrified. After he did that he took it off. "Evan, I need you to calm down okay, I have to go talk to Ethan I'll be right back I promise, but just calm down you're almost done."

"Almost?" I asked quietly, but Alex was already out the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!!!! So I just wanted to say a thank you to HibariKyoka who is an amazing human being!!! I know her outside of Wattpad and she followed me and like I said, I will shout out to anyone who follows, so everyone check out Hibari's profile her story is amazing and you should definitely check it out and follow her.

This is also a reminder of the follow-back thing like I said, Hibari followed me and now she gets 

1) a shout out, as seen above

2) followed by me, which is already done

3) A short story dedicated to her, which I will do.

HibariKyoka, if you want your story to be of any specific genre or have any specific character names or traits for your story let me know, and as I said before, everyone should go follow her because she is an amazing person and writer!

Farewell!

-Demon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By Mim_Writes

Teen Fiction

21.2K 803 47
"Are you okay?" I hate that question. It makes no logical sense to ask that, when the person you are asking is obviously going through hell. ____...
569 46 14
❝ please be gentle with me, i can't do this anymore. ❞ - trigger warnings - graphic descriptions of school fights, traumatic brain injuries, epilepsy...
53.6K 3.7K 45
I'm our crew's problem solver, the one who goes on our most difficult and dangerous clients. They see me as brave and strong, but I am anything but t...
67.3K 2.1K 29
After a traumatic experience, Emma needs help getting her life back. *some angst *Emma is G!P *trigger warning- talk of abuse and violence *mature...