That Should be Me: A Larry St...

By foreveryoung31

Larry Stylinson: A bromance that causes a physical pain in your chest because you know in your heart, there's... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 17

19.2K 244 431
By foreveryoung31

Hi everyone! It's been awhile but seriously this was a tough chapter, mainly because I had to think about who the kidnapper should be. It was a lot of debating around but I finally knew what to do so yay i finished after like 2 weeks? IDK. sorry :( thank you again for all the amazing comments, i feel like in each chapter i just have to thank everyone because without my fans, i wouldn't feel like writing:) oh and one more thing that i was really excited about was the progress of this story (considering it was my first) i got almost 41,000 reads, pretty amazing dare i say? :D never thought people would like it. ANYWAY..long note, ohwells. thank you to those who followed me on twitter, i talked to some & you guys are amazing:) thanks for the support again. love you lots<3 reading time~

Oh right! For this chapter, my shoutout goes to @sweetmelancholybells and @SophiaLoves1Dx ! yay, loved the comments<3

-Jacki xoxo.

Chapter 17

Harry’s P.O.V

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE’S KIDNAPPED?” The sudden shriek was enough to make me pull the mobile away from my ear as insanely quick as possible. I held the phone at a good length and could still hear the ongoing tantrum. I had to wait for that moment when Jay takes a breath before venturing in again.

“Shh, please Jay, I’ll get him back. I promise. I know the license plate number and already reported it to the police. They’re tracking the car down as we speak,” I assured Jay.

“B-But Louis is fragile, what if they do something to him? My baby!” I could hear her sobbing but tried to muffle it. Louis isn’t exactly fragile but I get where she’s coming from. He’s her baby boy. Oh bloody hell, what is she going say to the girls?

“Jay, we’ll get him back.” I tried to sound confident but even to me it was weak. “I promise,” I whispered.

“They just have to get him back, they must! Oh god my boobear, what am I going to do?” After a moment of silence, her voice came back reasonably calm. “It must be hard on you as well Harry. I understand, just call me when you get any news about him alright? And thank you for not keeping this a secret and telling me,” she sniffled.

“Yeah, I will and Jay, I can’t hide this from you.”

“Harry, you love him right?” The question took me off guard for a moment but I answered back immediately.

“I love him so much.”

“I’ll leave him in your hands Harry. You know that Anne and I always thought you boys would look cute together even though it was more of a joke in the beginning. I still can’t believe it though. But happy moments just have to flee from us don’t they?” Her voice seems to take a sad turn again.

“Yes but it’s up to us to get them back.”

“Let’s hope.”

When I finally ended the call, I tossed the mobile on the table and groaned loudly as I rested my head against the couch. I’m glad Jay was able to cool down even though my nerves are still jumping high.

I already reported the kidnapping as soon as I returned back to the car and the police was set on investigating the case. They should be able to track down the van by the end of today.

I mean, they should be able to right? They wouldn’t let one of the members of One Direction to go missing when we have to start our new album for the fans.

Look at me, I’m literally scaring myself of these thoughts.

“Harry,” a small voice broke me out of my thinking.

“Hmmm?” I wasn’t really paying attention to whoever was there. With my eyes closed, I massaged my temples slowly, letting the comfortable feeling soothe the ache.

“Harry, you have to eat something. It’s not healthy if you starve yourself.” Of course it’s Daddy Direction.

“Liam, I’m not starving myself. I’m just not hungry ok? Besides it’s only been a day. I can’t possibly enjoy myself knowing that Louis is suffering there. What if they’re not feeding him? What if they’re torturing him as we speak?”

My head was spinning around as those ideas created more fear in me.

“Oh god, Liam, give me the phone!”

I wanted to call the police and demand to know that they already found Louis. For heavens sake they are trained professionals! Louis should be back in my arms already!

Liam started rubbing circles on my back. “Calm down Harry. Everything’s gonna be fine. I know it will.”

“How do you know?” I asked frustrated. I didn’t mean to shout or ramble on but my Louis was gone; I can’t be expected to calm down.

It was my fault Louis was kidnapped.

“Harry, I know you boys are lovers and best mates but he’s my best friend as well, ok? Do you think that I’m not just as worried as you? Yes I am. I am scared as fuck but I still have to compose myself from freaking out because I know that I can’t possibly do anything when the police has everything under control.”

Liam rarely cursed so I knew that he meant what he said and I was being childish again. “Sorry Li, I get what you’re saying and I’ll keep my emotions under control.”

“It’s ok Harry. I just don’t want you to blame yourself for what happened. You didn’t know and couldn’t prevent it from occurring. Whoever did it must have been stalking you guys on the date or have been planning for quite some time.” Liam shuddered at that scary thought before patting my shoulder and walking to the kitchen.

I heard him scolding at Niall to not eat everything that they had brought over for me. I chuckled slightly but somber up when I thought about what Liam just said. I haven’t even thought of that.

Who was stalking us throughout the day?

I started thinking of anyone who could hate either me or Louis that much to kidnap him. No one came to mind that would have such malicious intent. I mean, sure some people didn’t like my “attitude” anymore but they just chose to ignore me. I think it’s the same for Louis.

So who could it possibly be?

“Harry?”

I snapped back to reality and saw Zayn staring at me. “Zayn, I didn’t know you were here.”

“Yeah I just came, I brought more food because I was sure Niall ate the ones he and Liam brought for you,” he commented and sighed. “How are you Harry?”

“Just dandy,” I muttered, pulling at the ends of my curls.

“Harry stop it, I—” Zayn began with an agitated tone.

“I already got a lecture from Liam ok? I don’t need it from you too,” I said and huff out a long breath. “I’m going to my room, do what you guys want.”

I heard Zayn grumble something but all sounds were muted once I shut the door. I am being such a pain in the arse but I can’t help it. I’ll just apologize to the boys later.

I can’t take it anymore. I need Louis back.

Where are you Louis?

My phone started vibrating and I quickly pulled it out of my pockets, hoping that it was good news from the police. I answered without bothering to check the caller I.D.

“Hello?” I asked impatiently.

“Young man, I have not heard anything from you for weeks and now I hear that you and Louis are a couple?”

“M-mum.” Just hearing her voice was enough to make me break down into pitiful sobs. I must look so manly right now.

“Harry what’s wrong sweetie?”

“Mum, what should I do?”

“Harry, tell me now, the whole story.”

I nodded despite knowing she can’t see me. I sighed and told her the gist of everything and then delve into yesterday’s event.

“The ring is all that I have left of him,” I muttered, rubbing at the promise ring that I had put on a chain and was now wearing it as a necklace.

“Oh Harry, why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

“Sorry mum. I didn’t know what to do. I miss him, I want him back mum.”

“It’ll be ok Harry, he’ll be back. You just have to believe.”

I sniffled, “This is not a Disney movie.”

“I know but what else can we do?”

“More than this, more than just sitting around and crying.”

“Harry, what are you thinking? Won’t the police get this settled in no time?”

“Mum, I have to go, call you later alright?”

“Harry?”

“Yes?”

“I love you and good luck.”

“I love you too mummy and thank you.”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Louis’ P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked several times before everything came into focus. The unfamiliar surroundings made me frantic but it was only then that I noticed there was a searing sting in my head. I wanted to reach and touch it but my wrists were tied up behind my back while my ankles were tied as well. It made me incapable of doing anything like… escaping.

I WAS FREAKING KIDNAPPED!

Memories flooded my brain. The creepy guys in the washroom who were watching me, the immediate pain in my head when they knocked me to the floor, the black bag that blinded me from the world and the last thing I heard was Harry’s cries.

I need to get out of here. 

It seems like I’m in a room, although it’s a bit dark, I can make out the beds and the telly. I don’t see any figures in the room with me so I assume that they felt confident that I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere.

Well they’re right; I can’t budge except for inching my bum against the carpet.

If only there’s some light, then I can see if there are any sharp objects for me to possibly use to cut these damn ropes. Suddenly the door knob squeaked as I heard footsteps walk in.

They’re back, I thought as I scrambled to my original position and pretended to sleep. The lights flicked on when they were fully in the room.

“Hey what if he’s awake?”

“Does it matter? He can’t get out. We have to wait for his call so for now the boy stays here.”

Who are they talking about?

One of the men groaned. “He’s so fucking demanding but he has money so whatever.”

I peeked and saw two men. One was brawny and the other was slightly slimmer. They look like scums though with their unkempt dressing and unshaven look. I usually don’t judge by appearance but hey, they kidnapped me.

Bad people, very bad people.

I can’t take this anymore.

“Hey! LET ME GO!” I shouted at them from the corner of the room. I’m furious right now. How dare they kidnap me? What is this? A movie? “You will pay for this!”

“Oh he’s awake,” the slimmer one commented and then the other one slapped the back side of his head.

“No, really? I couldn’t tell. Dumb shit,” he muttered, shaking his head.

“Ow, ok geez. No need to hit me Eddy.” He rubbed his head but smiled down at me. I might have laughed if these weren’t the ones that harmed me.

Wait, its not them.

“You’re not the men in the washroom,” I stated, confused. Are they the ones that ordered the kidnap? But I don’t know them.

“No, we’re just here to watch over you. Sorry about everything though. We won’t hurt you. The ones that brought you here were a bit rough I see but after the time comes, we’ll let you go. No worries.”

“Is that supposed to calm me down? Let me go right now,” I demanded struggling to loosen the ropes. The man just shrugged, he looked friendlier out of the two of them but still, I can’t trust that. “Well why not?”

“God kid, didn’t you just hear what he said? You can’t leave until our boss calls and tells us to release you. Until then, make yourself at home. We’ll feed you well but we have to guard wherever you go of course,” Eddy clarified, getting on the bed.

“I’m Scott by the way. So pop star, you feel hungry yet? Or do you need to use the washroom?” I swear the smile was simply plastered on his face.

“No thanks, I just want to go home.”

“Sorry kid, no can do, now sleep or talk with Scott because I’m tired as hell,” Eddy said, turning the lamp close to him off.

“You don’t wear your pyjamas? You’re just gonna sleep in your day clothes? That’s gross man.” Scott looked disgusted but then smirked to show he didn’t really mean it.

“Shut up and let me go to sleep. Annoying twat,” he mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

I stared at Scott who was chuckling to himself before looking at me.

“Are you mates?” I asked curiously. Eddy seemed to dislike him.

“It’s a hate and love relationship. I’ve known him since uni and we became partners. Actually, we want to save enough money to start a restaurant.”

“So you accepted this job for easy money?”

“Exactly!” he replied happily and then caught himself. “Sorry, I know this was a horrible thing to do. We were just instructed to watch you; we didn’t know you were kidnapped until you came in. I was surprised to say in the least. Louis Tomlinson from the most popular boy band in the world right now has some enemies who would dare to kidnap him. “

“I wonder who it is.”

“Not anyone I know. He just calls Eddy but everything seems mysterious. I haven’t met the person yet. But let me tell you, it’s not for money. If it is then the man would have told us to contact your management already.”

I can’t think of anyone at all. This can’t be possible.

“May I use the washroom?” I tentatively asked. I wonder if I can…maybe escape somehow. Scott seemed carefree enough and thankfully Eddy was fast asleep.

“Sure man! Hold on let me untie you.” What an easy-going guy, by that I mean, it’ll be easy to fool him.

He clumsily untied the bindings and when I scrambled up quickly, he placed a firm grip on my arm. “Alright let’s go, I have to stand outside the door of course but you can do whatever you need to in there.”

“Thanks,” I muttered.

“No problem.”

When I entered the washroom, I hastily locked the door. It looked like a motel since the washroom looked pretty clean. If it was their house, I doubt 2 men would be able to tidy things up. Grimacing at the marks on my wrists, I washed my hands until I noticed something was missing.

My ring.

Where is it?

I rummaged through my clothes, hoping that it might drop out but it was to no avail. I lost it? It was my only connection to Harry now and I lost it.

I ran my hand through my messy locks and stared at the mirror. I looked horrible with my bloodshot eyes and my facial hair was poking out now.

Walking to the door again, I stuck my head out. “Hey Scott, you have any spare clothes and maybe a razor? I want to take a shower. I stink.”

Scott looked at me before the words settled in. “Yeah sure Louis. Hold on, don’t go anywhere.”

“Uh I won’t. I’m naked right now.”

I heard Scott leave and then I eyed the door knob that would mean freedom if I get out. Heaving a long breath, I dashed towards it and ran out.

“HEY!”

I heard Scott scream after me but I was too scared to look back. If he catches me now, I’ll be dead meat. They won’t be nice to me anymore and I’ll be under close surveillance. No, I can’t get captured right now. I need to find a taxi and get home.

Where am I anyway?

I kept running down the dark hallway, the lights flickered on and off in a creepy way. This is definitely similar to a horror story. What next? A door will open and someone will come out with a knife?

Shaking my head, I rid myself of useless thoughts. I need to focus on getting out of here first. Where is the exit? I spotted the lift but it says out of order.

“Just fucking brilliant,” I grunted in frustration and ran to find the staircase.

“Louis? Where are you? You can’t escape so might as well come back!” Scott’s voice echoed in the dark.

I can’t talk or else he might find me faster. Come on, where are you stairs?

Suddenly I passed by a door that labeled “use stairs in cases of emergency.” Found you, I thought cheerfully as I pushed the door open.

What meant my eyes weren’t endless stairs but a pair of devilish eyes in a pitch black room.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shrieked, landing on my bum. I’m gonna die.

I lived a good life, better than most. God, please take care of my family for me and send my best wishes to the boys. Tell them that I love them. Tell Harry that I’m sorry and I love him.

“Just do it quickly, please” I begged, tears streaming down my face. I have never been this scared in my life.

The last thing I saw was a full on smile as the figure approached me.

And then I felt the wind knocked out of my breath and once again darkness welcomes me.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Harry’s P.O.V

“Uncle Simon, what do you think?”

“What was the license plate number?” Simon asked, frowning as he started typing on his laptop. I recited the numbers and looked at him anxiously.

I didn’t want to interrupt him but my hands were literally trembling.

“How interesting…” Simon commented and then took off his glasses. “You’ll know soon enough Harry. Go back home and rest. You will need it.”

“But Simon, I don’t understand. Please tell me.”

“Harry, it seems like someone didn’t like the fact that you and Louis are dating. I’m not entirely sure who it is just yet but I think it involves Management. Do not quote me on that, I’m not sure yet but something seems wrong.”

“What do you mean?” Management? “Wouldn’t Paul have told us something?” And we’re friends with everyone, our management is the best.

“I haven’t told you this yet because I already refused the offer. But apparently another company wants to buy you boys off and sign in with their record deal. They offered us a hefty sum of money but we politely declined.”

“You think they’re involved with the kidnapping?”

“I’m not certain but it is possible. And Paul might be the tour manager but you do know that James only views Paul as the babysitter for you lads.” Not really a surprise there, our entire fandom views Paul as our babysitter but we love him.

James Tyler, the head boss, calls the shot around here. Simon allowed him to take of us because well, let’s face it, Uncle Simon has better things to do than manage us.

Luckily James the Lame, as Louis always called him, went on vacation for a couple of months so no one monitored our actions and we did whatever we want. It meant that we didn’t have to delete our “inappropriate” tweets or apologize for speaking our minds. He really was poo, as Niall so frequently says.

“But isn’t James on vacation?”

“Harry, that was several months ago. He’s back.”

“Oh.”

“As of…when you boys came back actually, which meant he found out about everything. He must have been tracking your every move and finding out everything that he missed.”

“He’s behind the kidnapping?” I was already out of the chair, ready to go find James Tyler. How fucking dare he? Couldn’t he just talk to us like normal people? No, he just has to go kidnap Louis.

“Harry, sit down! I told you, I’m not sure,” Simon said firmly, clearly with a strain in his voice. “Until I know for sure, I want you to calm down. I’ll call some of my friends and then we’ll know for certain.”

I nodded my head slowly. I feel better, knowing that the cops are searching for Louis right now and Simon will soon find the people involved.

I was just about to leave when my phone started ringing in my pocket.

“Hello? Who is this?” I asked the unknown number.

“Is this Harry Styles?”

“Yes.”

“Right well this is Mark from the police department and we’ve received notice from our men in charged of the case that our lead on Louis Tomlinson has disappeared. We discovered the van on the offside of a road near Brighton and all information about the owner of the van has been deleted. I apologise for this but we will still keep searching for your friend.”

I almost dropped my mobile.

“Hello? Sir? Are you there?”

“Yes thank you. Good bye.”

Looking at Simon, I shook my head. “They lost the trace. L-Louis…they can’t find him now.”

“Harry go back now, it’s late. I’ll tell you want I find tomorrow.” I must look hesitant because he added, “I promise.”

“I get it.” With that, I left his office.

If Simon can’t find Louis by tomorrow, then it’ll be up to me.

Trudging into the flat, I noticed the boys all lying on the couches, sleeping soundly. My expression softened as I approached them.

I made them worry. It must be tough on them too and here I am, thinking that I’m the only one suffering. If any one of them was missing, I’ll go berserk as well.

“I love you lads,” I muttered, kissing each of their foreheads.

“WE LOVE YOU TOO HARRY!” they shouted, jumping up from the couches and hugging me.

“Hey, I thought you guys were sleeping!” I yelled, embarrassed.

“Like we could sleep,” Zayn said, yawning. Right…

“We didn’t know where you were so we thought waiting up for you was the best choice. If something happens to you Harry…”

“No it’s fine Niall, I just went to Uncle Simon’s place.”

“Any lead so far? Did the police call yet?” Liam asked, turning on the lights.

“No,” I groaned. “They called and apparently the van was abandoned and all traces of the contact information were gone. Simon said he’ll look into it and tell me tomorrow.”

“I sure do hope he can find anything about where Lou is.”

“We all do Zayn.” Liam patted Zayn’s shoulder.

“Let’s go to sleep, alright? We need rest.”

“Ok Harry!” they chorused, attempting to be cheerful.

I chuckled and was about to go to my room but then stopped in my tracks. “Hey boys, mind if I crash here with you?”

“Slumber party?” Niall perked.

“No, more like sleepover,” Zayn countered.

“But that is a slumber party,” Niall retorted.

Zayn and Niall looked as if they’re about to argue some more but thankfully, Liam cut them off.

“Boys enough. Ok, take out the sleeping bags. We’ll camp out in the living room!” Liam instructed. I looked curiously as they each took out a sleeping bag.

“What? We came prepared. Here’s yours Harry. Sorry about your old one.”

“It’s ok Nialler, just don’t chew this one off. It’s not a marshmellow ok?”

“I know but the dream felt so real!”

We all settled comfortably into our places on the floor when Liam turned off the lights.

“We’ll find him Harry. Don’t you fret about it.”

“Liam’s right. Heck we should get some directioners to help us, they’re better than the FBI.”

“Those showers of cunts won’t know what hit them. They’ll know not to mess with One Direction.”

“Thank you for cheering me up lads.” I was already tearing up; they’re truly the best bandmates anyone could ever ask for.

“We’re in it together so don’t handle this yourself alright?”

“I know.”

“Good night!”

And with that, I eased off into sleep, dreaming that Louis was sleeping right next to me, like he always is.

~in the morning~

“Harry, wake up! We have an interview!”

At the sound of Niall’s loud voice, my eyes shot wide open and my hands immediately went to cover my eyes from the harsh sunlight.

“I don’t wanna go,” I complained.

“But Uncle Simon said it was important to know what was going on, whatever that means,” Zayn grumbled, trying to pick out what to wear.

“Could it be that today we’ll know who is behind the kidnapping?” Liam pondered, looking at me expectantly.

“I don’t know but let’s find out. What time is the interview?” I quickly went to my room to search for an outfit.

“Eleven,” Liam shouted so I could hear.

“Is it a radio interview or television interview?” Zayn asked, still grumbling.

“Not sure…”

“Liam! I need to know –”

“Zayn shut up and leave Liam alone or else we’ll destroy all your mirrors,” I said, ominously.

“Yup and all your combs and brushes too!” Niall piped in while Liam just laughed.

Zayn just glared at all of us while holding his precious hand mirror and comb tightly against his chest. “Stop picking on me, I’m sensitive!”

To that I rolled my eyes and smirked, “Come on, let’s go.”

“AYE AYE CAPTAIN!”

“Niall, stop watching Spongebob.”

“Aye aye captain,” he whispered and then started laughing randomly.

“Nialler,” I said, warningly.

“What? It’s good to see you not so tense and depressed.”

“Yeah well, we might be able to find out something today so I’m just relieved. We’ll get Louis back.”

“Of course we will!”

We raced out of the flat and into our respective cars since they’re gonna go back to their places after the interview. I couldn’t wait to get there and find out more. The kidnappers should have already contacted us and making demands for money. That’s the only reason why they would want to do this despicable act. I mean, if it’s not anyone we know than it’s merely men who think they can use us for money.

Yet they haven’t made any moves.

Why is that?

“Hey boys, you guys are on in 5 minutes alright?”

“Ok, thanks Jessie,” Niall said. I haven’t even noticed we were already backstage in the studio.

“Before the interview starts Harry, someone told me to give you this.” She handed me a medium-sized silver box.

I looked at it curiously. “Who was it?”

“Not sure, just a messenger I think.”

“Ok thank you.” She nodded and left. The boys were off doing their own thing before the interview starts so I was sitting by myself.

Lifting the lid off slowly, I saw a card in there.

To Harry Styles:

Let the games begin. Play each and every round and you might just get what you want the most back. This is a test of faith and love.

Have fun Harry!

There was no name at the end of the card and despite the seemingly innocent message, it contained a threatening voice. I took the card away and underneath it was a note.  

Round 1: Deny all claims of your relationship with Louis Tomlinson in the interview. Make it sound convincing!

What the fuck? Why would I do that? I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long and now this person tells me I can’t? No, no way in hell.

As if knowing my response, there was a picture as the last item in the box.

It was Louis, unconscious and tied up. I wanted to cry right there and then; the sobs were building up in my throat but it won’t come out. Luckily there were barely any violent marks on him so I knew he wasn’t being tortured. But the thing that churned my stomach the most was the fact that this is someone’s game and we’re just chess pieces.

And right at that moment, my mobile rang. It was Uncle Simon. Thank god, maybe he’ll know something.

“Uncle Simon! How is it? Could you find out anything?”

“Hello Harry, glad to hear you all enthusiastic. And I narrowed it down to a few suspects. It could be James Tyler, mainly because he doesn’t want your relationship to ruin the band’s image. But then again I don’t think he would because he could just tell you boys. Ok, anyway the next one is a competing company who would want the band to be in chaos…”

“Simon! Do you or don’t you know who is behind this and where Louis is?”

“Sadly no, I apologise but we have to wait until they make the first move so we can get more clues.”

“Simon, I just receive something—”

“Boys, you’re up!”

“Where are you Harry?”

“At the interview of course. Didn’t you call Zayn to tell us we had an interview today? And that it was important?”

“What interview? I never—” I saw the boys head towards the stage so I took that as my cue to end the call.

“Simon, I’ll call you back.” I groaned and ended the call. What did he mean what interview? But I didn’t have the time to ponder about that.

Maybe I could avoid the question for another date or the interviewer might not say anything about the rumour at all.

There was a tiny voice in my head that said that I wouldn’t want to risk it if it. I don’t want to think this is a joke, especially after the evidence of the photo.

Shit.

“Hello boys and welcome back to London!”

The whole time, I zoned out while the boys answered the questions about America and how school was there. I was getting more nervous by the second.

“Where is Louis anyway?”

“Oh he’s…he caught the flu in LA so he’s in bed right now,” Liam answered smoothly, smiling brightly at the interviewer whose name I don’t remember.

“Well then, I think everyone’s been waiting for this. Even though one of them is missing from the Larry Stylinson bromance, Harry is here!”

I smiled as the camera zoomed in on me.

“So Harry, tell us. Is the rumour true? Are you and Louis really dating now?”

Everyone seemed to be on the edge of their chairs, anticipating my next words.

The boys smiled and looked at me, waiting for me to cheerfully answer yes.

My smile soon faded as I tried to get the words out. Tell me a lie, I thought ironically.

“No.”

“What?” The boys asked, simultaneously.

“So you boys aren’t dating?”

“No, Louis and I are just really best mates. I would really appreciate if people don’t start these rumours again. It might ruin our chances with some lovely ladies out there, like yourself.” I gave her a wink to which she started blushing vigorously. Looking directly at the camera, I announced, “Larry Stylinson is not real, we are not in love and will never be in love.”

The pain of that lie was like millions of needles piercing directly at my heart.

But I will persevere. I will get Louis back and I won’t give up.

“Well time is up. Thank you One Direction for your time! We hope to hear that new album soon.”

As I walked outside, ignoring the questioning from the boys, I spotted a note on my windshield of my car.

Good job Harry. First round is completed. Please wait for the next round which will come shortly. Until then, have a brilliant day!

P.S. Look for your reward, it can be found in your car.

I crumbled the note in my hand, clenching at it tightly.

Reward? What fucking reward?

I went into my car and then noticed a balloon in the backseat. The reward is a balloon?

Grabbing a hold of it, I let my anger dispersed along with the balloon. It popped with a loud snap. Confetti came down on my lap and I noticed they were cut-up letters. Arranging the letters now, the words spelt out: abandoned motel.

Abandoned motel? Could this possibly be a clue? So whenever I complete a round, my reward is a clue that will take me closer to Louis.

I smiled at the thought. This will make those lies worthwhile. I’ll be able to get closer to Louis.

Wait for me, I’m coming to get you back from those bastards.

Well? What did you guys think? Not too shabby? To be honest though, I always wanted to write a mystery type story so just testing the waters on this one. I'm very curious as to who can guess who wrote that note and who is the kidnapper. Are they the same person? Working together possibly? Comment and vote please! Everything will be revealed in the next chapter. I'm doing the countdown to when this story ends so I'm thinking either chapter 19 or 20 will be the final and then epilogue:) ( i don't wanna end this story but i feel like it'll drag on too much) ok well, thanks again everyone:) i'll respond to some comments..maybe but tweet me if you wanna know something:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
82.3K 3.5K 43
"You've got my devotion, but man I can hate you sometimes." In one year, Harry Styles' entire world flips upside down. With his father and sister gon...
60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
7.4K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...