Infinity (Squeal-Over Again)

Oleh LiterallyxxZaria

I thought you loved me, I kept giving you my heart, But no you took that all for grant There's no more chance... Lebih Banyak

Infinity (Squeal-Over Again)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Explanation
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The Future..
Important Read

Chapter 14

79 5 1
Oleh LiterallyxxZaria

Day 13- Coachella Part 1

I woke up seeing that we we're somewhere on the side of the road. I look back and saw the police right behind us with the blue lights blinking everywhere!

"What the hell!, I can't go to sleep for two hours, and we're already pulled over by the cop! See I told you Kalel not to sit up there, but no, no one listens to me!!" I yelled.

"Dude Chill.. What's the least that can happen?" Kalel said.

"Hmm! I don't know? WE GET ARRESTED! BECAUSE YOUR SITTING UP THERE ITS ILLEGAL!"

"Zoey! Just breathe I got diss!" Allie said.

I rolled my eyes.

The officer got out of the car and tapped on Allie's side of the window.

"Hello how are you Ma'am?"

"I'm good, is there anything wrong sir?"

"Yes do you know that it's a illegal to have three people sitting up here?, and that's you miss should be wearing a sit belt, but it looks like there isn't." He narrow his eyes at Kalel.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry it won't happen again Mr.Barbie?" Kylie said.

"It's Barney!" He said, sternly.

"Right my bad" Kylie snapped.

"I'm just gonna give you guys a warning, next time you'll get a ticket. So miss you need to go to the back"

Kalel hopped over to the back, and sat next to me.

"Have a good day you dick!" Kylie mummer.

And with that Allie drove off.

I swear one day I'm gonna get arrest with these people.

+++++

I checked the the time and it was 2:00 pm we weren't going to Coachella until 5 so we had a little time.

When Allie pulled up into the drive way I was blow away!

Allie's Condo was a three story house.

Seriously her parents are rich, Her moms a Fashion Designer and her dad is a Doctor.

Allie's not the type to brag about being Rich, and I'm glad because some rich people are stuck up and snobby.

"Are you gonna go in or..?" Allie questioned.

She opened the door and I was wowed!

On the right is the living room with a kitchen connected together, and than right in front of you was a long hallway and than the two rooms which I consider was her parents office and bedroom which was off limits. The other left side was a pool table, and a glass door that lead to the back of the house. Their was also some stairs, so I hope that led up to the second floor.

When we got up onto the second floor there were a row of rooms,which I'm guessing is Allie's floor.

I choose the the room all the way at the end, which was the last door in front of Allie's Room.

When I walked in I was amazed! In front of me was a huge glasses stain window with a beautiful view of L.A. On the right was a bed and a little night stand beside it. In front of the bed was a flat screen tv and next to that was a bathroom with, two sinks,a huge shower, and of course a toilet.

On the other side of the tv was a mini fridge filled with snacks, and other stuff!

I'm literally in love with this place.

"I think I'm in love" I said.

Allie giggled, "Your gonna love the third floor than!"

And when we went up there she was right I was!

On the left was a Huge flat screen sitting on a counter thing that had movies, games,and etc. On the bottom,was a Wii, and X-box 360.

Next to the door entrance was a mini basket ball net with miniature basket balls to throw into the net. Next to that was a full size trampoline with no net!

On the other wall in front of all that was a pool table to play pool and all the way in the back was like a mini kitchen. It had a fridge filled with literally everything. A microwave,and a stove just in case we needed it and some cabinets with chips, chips Ahoys-.- and other junk foods.

"YASSS! This is lifeeee!" I yelled. plopping down on the couch letting my eye lids close.

"Noo! Sleeping we have to go get ready for Coachella it 3:12 and it takes an hour for us to get there come on!"

Allie and Kylie literally dragged me all down the stairs, and into my room.

I quickly started to wash up and shampoo and condition my hair! I started on my hair first because it had to be perfect.

I did my hair super curly because I love the way it looks on me!

For my Coachella outfit I put on a White crop top with ruffles on the bottom and a small bow in the center. Some Aztec print high waist shorts with a black belt and my black flat gladiator sandals.

I grabbed my octagon shaped blue with a fade of purple tinted sunglasses.

I only wore mascara, and I put on my Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom perfume.

I also changed my iPhone case to a Purple Monster! It was so adorable!

Of course knowing me I took a picture of me in a full length mirror!

I went downstairs to see Kylie and Kalel already done.

"HAWT MAMAS!" I shouted.

"Thank you darling!" Kylie laughed.

Kalel laughed along.

Kalel wore a White off the shoulder blouse some pants that Kendall Jenner wore a year ago to Coachella. She had on some black flips flops and eye liner and mascara. Kalel wore a Hippie Brown Dreamcatcher necklace and her hair was curly, also on top of her hair she wore a Boho head gold chain. And she wore some Coach Poppy Blossom Perfume. Also her iPhone case was a Black & White Tribal iPhone case.

Kylie wore a pretty crochet front off the shoulder dress, flat brown gladiator sandals and a Hippie Dreamcatcher tribal necklace kinda of like Kalel's. Her hair was in loose curls and she wore an Aztec Hippie Headband. Her make-up was just like Kalel's and she wore some Coach poppy blossom perfume. And she had a Vintage Dream Catcher iPhone case.

Finally Carter came down in a really cute outfit!

Carter wore a Black lace mesh bralette, high waist denim shorts with rips on the sides, and her Ancient Greek sandals. To go over her bralette she wore a Velvet fringe kimono cardigan. Carter and I both had the same DreamCatcher bracelet and we both wore it on the same arm. Her make-up was like mine and she wore a chain headpiece headband and the same perfume as Kalel and Kylie. Also Carter had a Weston Earth Image iPhone case.

Finally the slow pokes of them all was all ready.

Allie wore a Crocheted top, tall patch tile utility trousers and her white crocheted shoes. She wore her circle Lennon shoes and her hair was curly. Of course she had to wear her paradise pink flower crown because she think she's a 'Hipster'. She wore some mascara and some dangling coin chandelier earrings. She also wore a Macramé cross body bag. Allie wore her all time favorite perfume True Religion "Hippie Chic," and she brought her white Polaroid camera. And her iPhone case was a Revo Cat wearing Sunnies.

"We look like Hipster!" Allie comment.

"Forreal!" Carter said.

"COACHELLA HERE WE COME!" I screamed.

I seriously so excited I could just puke rainbows!

We all piled into the Hippie Van and drove off!

+++++

Finally we're here and let just say Coachella is hella expensive!

When we walked in it was breathe taking to see something like this because this is all our first time going here, and it just beautiful and hot lets just say!

Literally there's so much to do and so much to see it's crazy!

And the people here I swear there are at least 2,000 maybe more depending on how many other people are gonna be here tonight!

"Okay guy we need to stay by each other because we can easily get lost here."

Everyone nodded, and we just walked around.

I grabbed my phone looking at the Coachella app to see when Ellie Goulding was gonna perform and, other artists like The OutKast and Zedd.

Performing Times:

Ellie Goulding- 6:35

Hotsince82- 7:00

Zedd- 7:52

OutKast- 8:30

And than some other weird band called Ms & Mr plays?!

Right now it was only 5:56, so we had plenty of time to go find a good spot to see Ellie.

When we finally got situated, we sat some what close to the stage it would be enough if she were to come off stage, and come and touch our hands.

We weren't squished together that a relief!

Now we were just listening to a band called FlatbushZombies they were pretty good I guess.. Not my type of music but whatever!

+++++

Just when I didn't realize what I was even doing everyone started chanting "ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE!"

And than I knew my favorite British singer (besides you know Ed Sheeran) was about to come out and sing!

I look at Allie and she was full of excitement, and than I look on my other left next to Carter and she was chanting Ellie's name.

I shrugged why not?

"ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE ELLIE!"

"AHHHHH!!!"

There she was! She's so gorgeous in person I just want to be her!

"How you doing Cochellaaa!" Her thick British accent rang through my ears.

Everyone yelled, "Good!"

And with that she started singing "Burn"

"We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing

'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space

Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race

When the light started out they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky

'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We don't wanna leave, no. We just wanna be right now (right), r-r-right now

And what we see is everybody's on the floor acting crazy, getting loco 'til the lights out

Music's on, I'm waking up, we fight the fire, then we burn it up

And it's over now, we got the love, there's no sleeping now, no sleeping now, no sleeping

When the light started out they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky

'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

When the light started out they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We gonna let it burn burn burn burn (burn burn)

Burn burn burn burn (burn burn)

"Sing!" She said, and turn her microphone towards the crowd

"We can light it up, up, up

So they can't put it out, out, out

We can light it up, up, up

So they can't put it out, out, out

We can light it up, up, up

So they can't put it out, out, out

We can light it up, up, up

So they can't put it out, out, out"

"Louder!"

"When the light started out they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky

'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire "

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

When the light started out they don't know what they heard

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world

We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky

'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire

Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

And we gonna let it burn"

We clapped and started jumping up and down!

Ellie sung a couple of other songs like Explosions which is absolutely my favorite song!

Anything Could Happen,Lights, Figure 8, Hanging on and other songs.

+++++

It's been two hours now and we just got done listening to Hotsince82 and I really needed to use the bathroom! But Zedd would be playing anytime soon so, I'll just have to hold it.

Zedd sung some of their songs like Stay the night,Find you,Star come out, and shotgun.

The last song they sung was "Clarity"

"'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey)

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

Why are you my clarity?

Why are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

I sat through The OutKast playing Hey y'all because that was the only song I knew.

"Hey Kylie can you please come to the bathroom with me?" I asked, through the blasting music

Kylie nodded, " Hey guys we're going to the bathroom make sure to have your phones on!"

And with that Kylie and I pushed past people, and ran to the bathroom.

I was so happy right now I could just fall into a rainbow of clouds!

When we got back outside The OutKast wasn't on stage.

"What the heck?!?"

"Were we really gone that long?!" I say.

"I guess! Haha!"

Kylie quickly texted Allie and asked her where they were.

In just a quick second she texted back

Allie-

We are near the Ferris Wheel getting food!

We ran over to the food court and found Carter sitting down by herself on her phone.

"Yo yo!" I said, and sat next to Carter

"Hiya! Allie already order all us a slice of pizza!"

I nodded.

After eating and all that good stuff we stayed until 12 pm because there was nothing else we were gonna do!

But before we left we got someone to take our picture for us near the Ferris Wheel.

I grabbed my phone and handed it to this lady along with Allie polaroid camera.

We all smiled into the camera and Allie and I thanked her.

Ahh! The life in Coachella!

•+++•

That was only Day 1!

Here's Day 2

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Coachella Day 2:

Coachella Outfits~
+++++

I swear I'm in love with Coachella!

Coachella be popping! Right now it's 10 pm and The Skrillex are jamming out.

So far they threw water at us,water balloon typically it's just getting crazy!

They just got done performing Scary monsters and good sprites which is by far my favorite song!

Now they are playing Recess! Which is a good song for them to play at Coachella.

"Fight till we can't fight
Everybody's alright

Don't let it stop, don't let it stop
D-don't let it stop, make it to the daylight

Turn it up!

Turn it up!

Harder!

Harder!

T-turn it up, t-t-t-t-turn it up

BASS DROP!

The crowd started jumping up down going crazy! And started getting colorful smoke bombs thrown on us!

I told you Coachella is literally crazy!

"Everybody listen to me

On the count of three

We gon' go all together

Right here, right now

1...2...3 EVERYBODY JUST

EVERYBODY JUST...

EVERYBODY JUST BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE

J-J-JUST BOUNCE...

All the ladies, put your hands in the air

Say we don't care"

"WE DON'T CARE!"

"All the fellas, put your hands in the air

Say we don't care"

"WE DON'T CARE!"

"Take it to the daylight!

Everybody alright"

"WHOAAA!" I yelled clapping!

"I'm covered in mostly green and yellow!" Kylie laughed.

"I'm hungry! Let's go eat!"

I swear I ate like 5 times today.

"Hungry much?" Allie said.

"Shut up! Haha"

"Hold up Muse is about to play and I'm not really that hungry! I'm gonna go see them Duabi!"

"Wait for mee!" Kalel yelled, following Allie.

"We'll I guess it's just us."

Kylie, Carter, and I decided to eat some funnel cake and get some Starbucks.

I got the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher, Kylie got the Carmel Crunch Ribbon, and Carter got the Cotton Candy Frappe.

"OMG! Pharrell Williams is singing!"Carter exclaimed.

"Pss! The only song I know is Happy!" Kylie replied, laughing

"Right!" I say.

"You guys want to go watch him sing that one song?!" Kylie giggled.

I shrugged "Sure!"

"Because I'm Happy clap along if you feel like a room without a roof! Clap along if you feel-"

"Zoey.." Kylie gave, me a 'shut the fuck up look

"What? Can I not sing along with Pharrell?"

"Come one Lorde is about to play we need to go find Allie and Kalel!" Carter said.

We followed and it was kinda of hard trying to find them because there's literally so many people here! But we found them!

"Lorde is up next come on!"

We pushed past the crowd and found a good spot right in front of Lorde.

Of course the first song she sung was Royals, and than she started singing some other songs coming from her album that coming out soon! My favorite was Team.

"We live in cities you'll never see on screen not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things living in ruins of a palace within my dreams and you know, we're on each other's team" I sung along with Lorde.

We clapped and left to go back home.

•+++•

Sorry Part 2 was crappy I wasn't really in the mood! But at least I update something.

I hope u had a great 4th of July!

Love,Zariaa

---Edited---
Word Count-- 3121 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.6K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
19.3K 1K 30
โAnd it was like fire; his touch. But he left. Then came back. I'm confused, are we a forever? And the truth hurts; but am I brave enough to do this...
3.4K 137 22
"She's all I wanted. And now she's gone."
680 2 20
I was in pain, I don't how to control everything in my body, I hit by this wolfebane, and Harry is here beside me, and in my surprise he hold me to h...