The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Eighty-Two

25.9K 1.6K 1.1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edward's POV

I hear screaming coming from downstairs. I open the door and hear Marcel cry for help.

"He better not have!" I say to myself. The thought of Marcel cutting again scares me and I run fast down the stairs, "Shit."

"Edward help me!" He cries, "help me! She's been beaten."

I stand there frozen, Olivia looks horrible. I push Marcel aside and lift her up, "get the car!"

He doesn't move. He's panicking and his breathing increases. He stares at the blood in his hand, he's traumatized.

"Marcel get the fucking car!" I yell with Olivia in my arms. I walk over to him, "she's not Veronica, Marcel get it together please. Stop imagining her as Veronica. It's Olivia and right now we need to get her to hospital."

He nods and runs for the keys. I take Olivia outside and lay her in the back seat. Marcel comes out and hands me the keys. I jump in the car and speed away to get Olivia to the hospital.

Harry's POV

"Ready for the big game next week!" Liam dries his hair in the locker room.

"I think so," I say as I put my practice clothes into my duffel bag. Practice was a half an hour longer. I texted Chloe and she hasn't responded since I got out of the shower.

"This is the big match," Niall walks in, "if we loose, Louis going to have a mental break down."

"Sucks that you aren't able to play mate," Zayn tells Niall.

"I know," Liam huffs, "that knee surgery better do you good. We need you out there when we try out for Uni."

"Why are you still practicing?" I ask him.

"Savoring every moment I can right now out in the field," he closes his locker.

"Then prom is a week after the game," Liam mentions, "everyone got dates?"

"I'm going with Niall," Louis laughs.

"Just ask Eleanor," Zayn rolls his eyes.

"We're going as friends," he shrugs, "plus, I can't leave Niall alone."

"I love you," Niall tells Louis. Louis blows him a kiss and Niall pretends to catch it. My friends everyone.

"Perrie and I are going," Zayn says, "she's so excited. She's on prom committee."

"All the girls are," Louis says, referring to Dani, Perrie and El.

"Olivia is too," Liam says, giving me a stare.

"What?" I look at him.

"Who's your date," he asks.

"I don't know," I shrug, "I don't know anymore. Chloe, I guess."

"You guess?" Louis laughs, "what's that supposed to mean? You guys okay?"

“I don’t know,” I answer honestly, “things are complicated. I just don’t know what to do anymore.”

“Just dump her,” Zayn says.

“What is it with you always ragging on her?” I ask not trying to sound so defensive anymore.

“Harry chill,” Louis grasps my arm. I guess I did sound defensive.

“I fucked your girlfriend,” he stands, “there, I said it.” I don’t know what to say.

“You cheated on Perrie?” Liam shouts.

“No, of course not,” Zayn says, “this was way before Perrie. I’d never do that to her, she’s to valuable. But anyway, before you start doubting me, yes we had sex. We dated too, last year, I didn’t tell anyone about it. It was almost a secret relationship until I found out she had a boyfriend after me. I didn’t mind it so we kind of just screwed around in secret.”

“So what are you saying?” I say, “you think she’s cheating on me?”

“I’m not saying that,” he defends himself, “All I’m saying is that she’s no good. I tried telling you but you seemed so into her. It was a year ago, I don’t think she’s like that anymore. It seems like she likes you a lot, which is why I didn’t bother with telling you the truth.”

“Well why didn’t you just tell me?” I ask him.

“I gave you hints but you didn’t take them, and we all told you not to date her but you didn’t listen. We didn’t want to argue with you mate,” he says truthfully.

I understand that and now I realize that I was being an idiot for not believing my friends and family. I went after someone who I barely knew, and I should have gotten to know her, the real her. I’m so stuck in the middle now. I don’t know whether to stay with Chloe and see how it goes, but now I am a bit suspicious.

“Thanks for telling me,” I tell Zayn. I grab my things and head out of the school and to the parking lot. I notice someone standing by the car. As I walk in closer, I notice it’s Chloe.

“Hey,” she smiles. Her car is parked next to mine.

“Hi,” I say without a smile. I stand in front of her and there’s no glow in her eyes. There’s no sparkle, and just no life in them, “where have you been?”

“Paris,” she laughs while she says it, “I told you didn’t I?”

“No, I meant even while you were there, why didn’t you ever text me back? As if there is no phone signal in Paris,” I confront her.

“Harry, I was very busy,” she says, “I went shopping for prom and your sisters wedding. You invited me, remember?”

“Why didn’t you tell me you dated Zayn,” I question without giving a thought to it first. She looks taken back and unsure if she wants to even answer the question.

“It was a long time ago,” she finally says, “I didn’t think it mattered. I mean, you didn’t tell me you kissed Olivia, I had to find out by a stupid note lodged in my locker.”

“Speaking of notes,” I bring up, “Edward said I was supposed to have a note in my locker as well, did you take it?”

“No,” she swiftly answers, “as soon as I got my letter I immediately went to confront you about it.”

I don’t answer. A phone goes off and it takes me a while to realize its mine. I pull it out and check the collar ID, Edward.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Get your fucking ass to the damn hospital now before I find you and kick your ass,” Edward yells through the phone.

“The hospital?” I ask, “What the hell happened? Is Gemma having her baby?”

“No you fucking asshole, get to the damn hospital now,” he shouts, “you have so much explaining to do. Don’t bring your fucking whore along, this is personal.”

He hangs up.

“I have to go,” I tell Chloe.

“What happened?” she asks sounding so concerned.

“I don’t know,” I answer truthfully. I get in my car, and pull out of the parking lot. I check out the rearview mirror and see she’s now on her phone. That didn’t take long.

Edward’s POV

Harry is so fucking dead.

“Did you call her parents?” Tia asks.

“I called everyone,” I tell her, “Her parents, my parents, Gemma and Jeff.”

“How’s Marcel doing?” she asks, looking around for him.

“He’s so fucked up right now,” I press my forehead against the wall. Tia comes over and moves her hands down my back.

“It’ll be okay,” she rests her head on my back.

“What happened?” Harry enters the waiting room out of breath.

“You fucking piece of shit!” I grab his collar, “how dare you! How fucking dare you!”

“What are talking about!” he yells back and pushes me off of him.

“Don’t act stupid with me,” I get in his face, “you know exactly what’s fucking going on and you better hope to god she’s okay.”

“What are you talking about?” he yells, “I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about.”

“You’re little fucking girlfriend sent people to go and beat Olivia,” I yell, “She’s in there almost beaten to death. I don’t know how, but she managed to run to our house. Marcel was there when she ran inside. He’s fucking traumatized right now, he was seeing Veronica insead of Olivia. He thought it was her, and he was remembering the night you two went to pick her up. I couldn’t get him out of the damn house! He’s in the other room being checked on. And this is all your fault.”

He doesn’t say anything and just looks at the ground. He punches the wall and heads for Olivia’s room.

I run and pull him back, “stop!”

“Let me go see her!” he fights, “let go of me Edward!”

“Harry! Stop it, you can’t go in!” I hold him back. He’s so damn strong, this fucking asshole.

“For god sakes Edward let me go!” he cries, “let me go! I need to see her!”

“Calm the fuck down!” I pull his back and throw him on the waiting room chair, “sit your ass down and stay there.”

Marcel’s POV

Knocking comes from the door, and Gemma walks in.

“Hey sweetie,” she closes the door behind her, “how you feeling.”

I don’t say anything.

She takes a seat next to the bed and my eyes feel so swollen from so much crying.

“I heard what happened,” she rubs my arm, “I’m so sorry what happened, I hope you’re okay.”

“I miss her,” I weep, “I miss her Gemma.”

“I know,” she scoots closer, “I know, and I’m sure she misses you too. You have to be strong Marcel. You can’t let this damned disorder takeover your life. You have to fight against it, and it will go away.”

I cry and cry. 

“How is she?” I ask her.

“She’s fine,” Gemma wipes her eyes, “she’s going to be fine. The doctors said that nothing was broken, she just has a lot of pains where they hit her and some minor cuts around her lips and eye.”

“Does she get to go home?” I ask with tear filled eyes.

“They’re just going to keep her overnight,” she says, “they’re giving her pain killers and cleaning her cuts.”

“Does she have cuts?” I ask.

“Yeah, just minor cuts,” she says.

“No, I mean cuts,” I hold up my weak arm and point to my wrists.

“Oh no,” she says. Gemma holds my arm and gives it a kiss, “you’re going to get better okay. You promise me.”

“I’m trying,” I admit, “but I feel like everything just get worse.”

“You have to be strong Celly,” she says, “you’re going to be okay.”

I nod and she stands to give me a hug. I can’t believe I had to see all of that today. I can’t believe the moment I seen Olivia so weak and broken, it took me back to when I saw Veronica get beaten by her dad. My heart broke at the sight of remembering both tragedies.

Edward’s POV

“How do you feel?” Tia asks Olivia. It’s been a week and she’s now out of the hospital.

“Fine,” she cringes, “still a little sore. I’m used to it. It’s not the first time someone has done this to me.”

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“I was bullied back at my old school,” she says, the first time I’ve heard this, “girls picked on me a lot and you beat me up in the bathrooms and in the locker rooms.”

“Those bitches,” Tia blurts, “I swear Chloe isn’t going to see the light of day soon. That fucking bitch is going down.”

“I still can’t believe you didn’t press charges on her friends,” I shake my head, “I honestly still think they should have been arrested for that they did to you.”

“There’s honestly no point,” Olivia shakes her head, “pressing charges won’t heal me. It won’t make me any better, it’s not going to cure these scars I have now.”

“I’m going to kick that bitches ass,” Tia says.

“How’s Marcel doing?” Olivia asks.

“Better,” I sigh, “he’s eating, and talking more. He says the only person he wants in his room is Gemma, so she’s been taking care of him.”

“I really hope he’s doing better,” she says, “I miss my best friend. I feel terrible that he was the one who had to witness all of that. He didn’t deserve it.”

“It wasn’t your fault either though,” Tia says, “it all just happened at the blink of an eye.”

“So what did they do to you?” I ask Olivia about her fight.

“They kicked me a lot once they got me to the ground, I was outnumbered by 5,” she tries not to cry, “it just wasn’t fair.”

“I wonder if Harry broke up with her,” Tia asks.

“He hasn’t,” I tell them, “he’s being in denial again. But I mean, he hasn’t talked to her.”

“I hope he dumps that bitch good,” Tia says, “that she cries.”

Harry’s POV

The locker room is hectic and I just can’t think straight. Everyone is getting their uniforms on and cleats on. I can’t stand having to look at Ryan as he smiles and messes around with the lads, not knowing what’s going on at all. I wonder if Olivia told him what happened. I doubt it.

“Hurry up mate,” Liam says, “We have to get warming up pretty soon! This is our last match as seniors.”

“I know,” I say, “I’m just really nervous.”

“No time to be nervous,” Louis laughs, “we have to kick some major ass right now. It’s our last shot to be champions.

“We can’t fuck this up,” Zayn says, “hurry up.”

“Alright,” I put on my shin guards and long socks, “Let’s go kick some ass.”

The stadium is filled and so overwhelming. Stepping out on that field gives me such a rush of excitement and it makes me so happy to know our team has made it this far. Louis gives me a big smile, he looks so proud of himself. 

We step to the sidelines with coach and find out our positions.

“Go Harry!” I hear. I turn around and see my family in the stands with signs and blow horns. Gemma, Jeff, Edward, Tia, mum and dad, Marcel is even here, and Leeroy and Olivia. She’s here.

“You’ve got quite a crowd,” Liam laughs. He waves at Danielle who’s sitting next to Olivia and his parents. She blows him a kiss and claps for her boyfriend, “where’s Chloe?”

I look all around the small stadium but I don’t see her anywhere. She’s supposed to have the seat behind my parents but it’s empty.

“Let’s just get on with this game,” I walk back over to coach.

“Okay boys,” we all huddle together, “today is the day we’ve all been waiting for. The biggest match of the season. We can’t screw up! No one has worked harder than you lads have and I can honestly say you have it. I know you can do it! So goalie we have Liam, defense, we have Zayn, Mitch and Niall. Center field, Ryan, Frank and Matthew. My stars, Harry and Louis, you’re up forward. Now let’s kick some Yorkshire ass!’

“YEAH!!!” We all cheer.

Everyone gets into position. Louis hands me the captain badge and I wrap it around my thigh. I step up to the ref and he flips the coin.

“Styles,” he says, “heads or tails.”

“Tails,” I say. He flips it and it of course lands on tails.

“Holmes Chapel up first kick, let’s have a clean and safe game. Shake hands,” the captain of the opposing team kindly shakes my hand and I head back to position.

First kick, I pass to Louis, who passes it back to Ryan. Ryan kicks it forward and Louis and I run for the ball. The defensive is tricky but Louis manages to get passed them.

“Ball!” I shout and Louis makes a clean pass. I swerve around the players and kick the ball for a goal. It goes above the goal post and I tug at my hair. I never miss that shot.

“Come on Styles!” Coach yells, “get it together!”

The game goes on and I keep missing my shots. What the hell is wrong with me? Yorkshire isn’t doing to good either but they’re doing better than we are right now. 

“Switch off,” the ref yells.

“Styles!” the coach calls.

“What no!” Louis says, “I can’t play without Harry.”

“He’s not getting it together!” he yells, “Styles out,” I hear ‘boos’ from the crowd as I make my way over to the sidelines.

I walk over to Louis, “sorry man.” 

“This is bullshit,” he shakes his head, “he better be back in, in 30 minutes Smith or I’m out too.”

“Cut the crap and play the game!” Coach Smith says. Louis glares at him and runs back to the field. 

I take a seat on the bench and grab a water bottle. I can’t think straight, I’m screwing up and I’m blowing our chances at the game right now. I can’t do this. I get up from the bench and walk down into the way for the locker rooms.

I throw the fowl at the lockers and kick the trash bin over, “dammit!”

“Harry?” I turn around. 

“Olivia.”

(BYE GUYS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I’m crying so badly right now because I’m going to miss you all so so much! You mean the absolute world to me and I don’t know what I’m going to do without you guys for 2 weeks!

There are only 5 CHAPTERS LEFT!! It’s unbelievable! THANK YOU FOR 9 MILLION READS! It means a lot to me! 

My goal is 10M and I know you guys will help me get there! I really want to have 10M when I get back! It would mean so much to me! So please share this story with your friends! :)

I hope you all in the US have an amazing 4th of July!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON! YOU’RE ALL MY SUNSHINES! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Thank you for all your messages telling me to have a great trip! You’re all amazing! See you soon sunshines <3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.1K 19
Marcel Styles, the guy who gets bullied and beaten and ignored by everyone, falls in love with a guy named Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson on the ot...
61.5K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
2.6K 84 4
Marcel by day. Harry Styles by night. "Marcel" attends high school in Cheshire England and is know as the king of nerds. But take away the glasses, w...
149K 4.2K 32
Triplet Alpha's and a sassy omega, that can't be good... right? You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better...