Torn

By dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter Two

5.5K 149 7
By dovato

Marissa's POV

Needless to say, Annie is pissed. I ordered takeout so we can just take it home and eat it instead of Annie blowing up in the middle of a Chinese restaurant.

"Hold on." Annie mumbled taking out her phone.

Oh no. What is she doing?

"Hello?" Annie asked on her phone. "Yeah, hi. Nothing. Uh, we got Chinese takeout and we were going to get you something. Want us to swing it by the gym? You already ate? You never eat before a workout. Oh. Already done? Oh. Where are you? Right. Nothing. Love you too. Bye."

She locked her phone and just dropped it onto the floorboard. Yeah, I don't know how she's going to keep her mouth shut about this.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She said she ate before she left because she was super hungry and she ended her workout early to go see Dianna." She scoffed.

"Uh, mom and dad went grocery shopping and out to eat. They left before we did." Madison said.

I glanced over at Annie and saw her mouth gaped open and tears forming in her eyes. Thank gosh I pulled into the Chinese place when I did.

••

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, starting to eat the takeout. Annie was in the love seat and Madison was sitting on the other couch.

"I just.." Annie trailed off, tapping on her phone. "Even his twitter picture looks evil. His eyes looks like they're about to suck the soul out of me."

I tried so hard not to laugh at that, but I couldn't help it. She really has a point.

Demi did tell me that she was starting to talk to Wilmer again, but no way was I going to tell Annie that. Demi can tell her herself.

And this is how I spend my Tuesday nights. At home with two thirteen year olds while my best friend is on a secret date. Oh well. I love Annie and Maddie like their my little sisters. Which, basically they are.

Demi's POV

I sighed as I hung up the phone with Annie. Sneaking around Annie is killing me slowly and painfully. I hate to do it, but I have too. I know she a absolutely cannot stand Wilmer, and I just want to make sure this relationship is stable before I bring him back into her life.

"You're still not going to tell her?" Wilmer asked.

I sat down next to him on the couch and cuddled into his chest. "Not yet, baby."

"She hates me."

"She doesn't hate you." I said, not sounding to convincing.

Annie is the most important person in my life. Above Wilmer, above anyone. She's my number one priority in life and I would do anything to make her happy.

Even if that means sneaking around her.

"So, what are we doing about this? Are we keeping it a secret for the rest of our lives?" He asked, rubbing circles on my back.

"No." I said. "We're taking it slow. I'll start bringing you around her so she can get comfortable around you and then we'll see how it goes."

"What if it doesn't go good?"

I sighed, not really knowing because I know how it's going to go. Oh, I know exactly how it's going to go. Bad.

"I don't know." I admitted. "Something will. Because we love each other, right?"

"I love you so much sweetheart." Wilmer said, making my heart pick up it's pace.

"I love you too." I said hugging him.

"And I want a relationship with Annie if it's possible. I really, really do." He added.

That gives me hope. A lot of hope.

"And you'll get one."

He didn't say anything else because he picked up my phone and started scrolling though my pictures, pausing each time he came across one of Annie. Which, my photo library is full of Annie, so that's a lot.

"She really is beautiful." Wilmer whispered.

"I know." I smiled.

I heard him laugh a little and I picked up my head to see which picture he was looking at. It had Annie laying on the kitchen floor with tears all over her face because she was laughing so hard. Gosh, I love her. And I want nothing more than to share her bubbly personality with Wilmer.

Annie isn't the type of person to dislike someone, or, in her words, hate. She likes almost everybody and she's nice to everyone she meets. At my concerts or interviews, she interacts with my fans and takes pictures and when she meets someone she hasn't before, she's super sweet. It isn't like Annie to dislike someone so greatly. And it just has to be the person I love.

"Do you want to come back to my place tonight? Annie's at Marissa's and she's not coming home till eleven. Me, Marissa, Annie, and Madison are going shopping when they get home." I said.

"Yeah, sure, let's go nena." Wilmer said, making me smile.

I stood up and pulled him up by his hands. I love this man so much. And it's my job to help Annie learn to love him too.

•••

It was around 10:30 am, I think, and music was blasting from the living room while me and Wilmer made breakfast together.

"To the windowwwww
To the wallll" I sang while Wilmer laughed at me.

I put a waffle on a plate and slid it over to make room for another one.

"Allll.. Demi's crawls, ski ski ski-" Wilmer tried mixing up the lyrics and singing it, which made me just almost fall over laughing.

I was leaning into the counter with Wilmer across from me, both of us, just laughing so hard. It probably wasn't that funny, but he just makes me so happy, and I'm just living in the moment and it feels so right.

Until the music was rudely shut off, interrupting our moment. But, then it hit me, the music shut off. Someone is in the house.

I looked up at Wilmer and his previous joyous smile that had contagious laughter flowing out of it, is now pale as a ghost and starring at the doorway.

I looked over and saw Annie with Marissa and Maddie shortly behind her. Annie's face has confused, hurt, and shocked written all over it.

"Annie-"

"You didn't tell me you were having a sleepover, mom." She flatly stated before turning on her heals and running to her room, making no effort to hide the fact she was pissed. She practically shook the house when she slammed the door.

"Wow." Madison whispered, backing away.

They act like I just committed a crime. They caught me in the kitchen with my boyfriend, and I'm twenty one. I can do whatever the hell I want.

"I should probably go." Wilmer said, walking over and side hugging me and planting a kiss on my forehead, which, made Madison gag.

"Yeah, I should go check on Annie." I stated, barely above a whisper.

"Have fun today girls." Wilmer said. "Bye Marissa, bye Madison."

"Uh, yeah, bye Wilmer." Marissa said, finally making eye contact with him.

Madison just rolled her eyes and looked away with her arms crossed.

Now it's my time to check on Annie.

I walked past Marissa and Madison and started for Annie's bedroom, thinking of what I was supposed to say on the way up there or how she's going to react.

I knocked on the door and slowly walked in, seeing her already changed into her high waisted shorts and a black T- shirt.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?" I asked, sitting on the edge of her bed.

She violently brushed through her hair and ignored my question. And that's when it hit me. We were going shopping today.

"We'll probably leave soon." I said, covering up the fact that I totally forgot about shopping. Shopping will make it up to her, right?

And, once again, my statement was ignored.

"Annie, say something." I pleaded.

I expected her to ignore me, or turn around angry and start yelling at me and throwing a tantrum, but when I saw the sadness and hurt on her face and tears slowly coming down her cheek, it was like a punch in the gut. A guilt trip for dating Wilmer and a tantrum would be less painful than these six words.

"I thought we told each other everything." She said as a single tear slowly glided down her cheek, causing each little piece of my heart to brake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

The chapters will start getting longer on the next chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. You should comment and vote and all that fun stuff & tell me what you want to see.

I love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Memory By rachel

Fanfiction

24.7K 1.7K 12
Memory, is a fragile thing. It was be manipulated, blurred, and completely lost forever. It can be from someone's conscious choice, to forget, or an...
114K 3K 51
Six years ago, a toddler and her baby sister were orphaned after their parents died in a car crash. Lillian and Neveah were left with their uncle who...
45.2K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
78.2K 2.4K 49
"Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours." Demi would mess up time after time and each time Jessica would let...