Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 32

1.5K 77 10
By UV_writes

CHAPTER 32

I groan and sit up on my bed with a very unattractive frown on my face. I scrunch my face together as the annoying alarm rings in my ear.

I swear. I would even be ready to take a bullet or chop my hand off rather than waking up to an alarm.

"Sweet baby Jesus!" I moan and smashed the alarm into pieces. Yeah! Take that you annoying creature! I'm a ninja!

Yup. There goes my forty-seventh alarm clock.

I stumble off my bed and slipped right down falling on my butt. I groan and rub my backside.

Is it just me, or am I having a very bad morning?

Urgh! I get up and peel my eyes open to see what that made me slip. I frown when I see another piece of paper.

I bent down and picked it up.

Dear Blaire,

I'm so happy to see you again. God. You looked really cute while sleeping. I never knew you'd grow up to be so pretty! Well, except for the drool on the side of your face-

My eyes widen as I wipe whatever it was near my mouth. Gross.

-Well, I'll see ya later! I love you so so so much.

-Anna.

Ok.

I seriously don't know whether I should be happy that my sister finally found me and escaped out off wherever Adham was keeping her, Or I should be creeped out by the fact that she isn't talking to me in person and leaving me stalker-ish notes in my bedroom and watching me sleep.

Yup. Definitely a bad morning.

***

"Oh, come on! You can't be like that forever! At least tell me what the hell I even did?!" I groan and looked at Zayn hopefully.

If you would have told me a few months ago, that I would have been begging Zayn for forgiveness for something I don't even know about, just because he wouldn't talk to me, I would have enrolled you to a mental asylum. But again, if you would have told me that my mom was going to die, I wouldn't have believed you either. So, I guess life could be rather unpredictable.

Zayn just looked forward with a blank face and continued walking while I tried so hard to keep up with his pace.

I burned an 'are you serious' look at the side of his face. He continued to ignore me.

"Fine!" I deadpan and threw my hands up dramatically and walked away.

1...

2...

3.

I ran back to Zayn.

"Zayn!" I whined. "Come on! You are seriously the only friend I have in this whole school! Only friend. And I really really like you! As a friend. Jesus. Even though you could be such a pain in the ass I still learned to tolerate you. And trust me, I never, ever do that until I actually like someone. And you know how I was when we met, I seriously just give a death glare to whomever even turned their head towards my direction. You must be honored that I even glanced at you, but anyways, I'm going off topic. The point here is that I'm going to go crazy think about what I did for you to not even look at me! I mean, you can't just drop that bomb like that, you need to first start talking less to me, then avoid me, and hang out with other people more and go through all those stages, then stop talking to me. I mean you can't just go from talking my ears off to completely ignoring my existence. And I mean-"

I cut myself off to take a deep breath which must have made me looked like a constipated alpaca. I propped my elbow on his shoulder and the gesturing him to give me a minute as my breath resembled the an steam engine.

He, much to be dismay still had a blank face on, but for the love of god, he turned to me and faced me.

Ok. Good. Baby steps.

While I had my life-death situation, trying to catch my breath, Zayn looked at me like he was trying to figure something out. Staring right into my soul.

I arched my brow at it. He inhaled calmly and crossed his arms over his chest all while not breaking his eye-contact with me.

I gave a cheeky smile. "Zayn?"

He stared at me for what felt like 1 hour while I awkwardly looked here and there. But it was just a few seconds.

He sighed and shook his head while looking down as I caught a small smile forming on his lips.

I grinned.

"Zaynyyyy" I chuckled and hugged him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I quickly retrieved back and looked at him in the eye with an accusing look.

"Okay. So, what have I done?" I enquired as I bought my ear closer and rose my brow and looked at him expectedly.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Nothing, actually. It's just... Look... I'm just... thinking" he stated and shrugged.

I blinked. "Thinking?"

"Thinking" he nodded. I nodded back.

"So, you're telling me that, YOU HAVE BEEN TREATING ME LIKE A PEST JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE THINKING?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and pulled him by the collar.

He chuckled nervously. "Hey! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. No beef" He said as he rose his hands in front my face to calm down.

"What the-"

My tantrum was cut off when I heard loud moaning and a bang on the locker in front of me.

Mine and Zayn's head snapped towards it.

I colored deep red under the sunburn, the suddenly grew pale.  I felt as if someone just punched me so hard in the gut.

I re-witnessed the same thing that had broken my heart two years ago.

Blake and Jessie were under a very heated make-out session.

My eyes narrowed at Blake's hand, that slipped under Jessie's shirt which earned a loud satisfied moan escape her lips.

I scoffed.

So much for loving me.

I turned my head to Zayn who looked panicked for my reaction which soon diverged into a concerned look "Blaire-"

I shook my head and walked out of the school grounds ignoring the calls.

***

I

Punch

Fucking

Punch

Hate

Punch

Everyone!

Punch Punch

Urgh!!!!

Punch Punch Punch.

I scoffed. I should have known. That the son of a bitch will never change. And to think I still had a small part of my heart given out to him.

I chuckled humorlessly and shook my head.

I left the punching bag and walked to my locker in the gym. I punched the code and opened the door. I took off my gloves and kept it inside. I removed out of my clothes leaving my bra and underwear and taking some clothes with me to the shower they had there.

For once, I thanked the lords that no one was here. It was pretty late anyway.

I sighed and hung the clothes on the rod and slipped off my bra and underwear and turned on the shower.

He loved me? I scoffed.

But I seriously should give him credit to the act he put up with on that day when Jessie was picking on me. I almost believed him, might I add.

I shook my head. He disgusts me.

I seriously hate him so much, that I might even march up to wherever he is living and beat the shit out of him.

But oh! I probably shouldn't do that. I might disturb him when he fucks another bimbo in his room.

Am I not good enough? Do I look that easy to play with?

I shut my eyes tight and ran my hands up my face and pushed my hair back.

Once I was done, I stepped out off the shower and changed my clothes, took all my belongings and walked out the building, heading towards my house.

The only thing I could hear right then was the echo of my footsteps and the annoying buzzing of the street light that lacked maintenance.

Why did he do it in front of me? Was it just to piss me off? Or was he playing along with me and sleeping with Jessi the whole time?

Did those days even mean to him? Did I even mean something to him?

I paused and turned around, staring back at the empty space of darkness.

Probably not. But who gives a fuck now? I have myself to cope up with.

***

***(A/N)Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.9K 55
"You know, you're lucky someone is even giving you the light of day considering your acting history, cat food girl." He snickered, shoving his hands...
13.5K 171 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
2.2K 159 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
14K 402 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...