For The Sake Of Him {Clan Maf...

By twinscribblers

He was never a simple child. With rules, he would never abide. His complexity could put a maze to shame. His... More

Summary
About The Book
The Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1: Promises.
Chapter-2: Keeping Her Safe.
Chapter-3: Call him Alejandro.
Chapter-4: Accelerate.
Chapter-5: Even.
Chapter-6: Roller-coaster.
Chapter-7: Three Hot Meats.
Chapter-8: Shred.
Chapter-9: Captain.
Chapter- 11: Dead Memoirs.
Chapter-12: Inconsiderate.
Chapter-13: Kissing The Daylights.
Chapter-14: Fighting Over Alejandro
Chapter-15: Alejandro Of My Dreams.
Chapter-16: Dumb and Dumber.
Chapter-17: Madam Fate.
Chapter-18: Rejection.
Chapter-19: Turning Heads.
Chapter-20: Mistakes.
Chapter-21: Hiding Behind Smiles.
Chapter-22: Smiles That Make Flowers Bloom.
Chapter-23: Only Thing That Matters...
Chapter-24: Hurts.
Chapter-25: Fragile.
Chapter-26: Creepy.
Chapter-27: His Fate.
Chapter-28: Choose or Lose.
Chapter-29: Mi Bombón.
Chapter-30: Roles Reversed.
Chapter-31: Stars and Empty Skies.
Chapter-32: Falling.
Chapter-33: Finding the girl of your life
Chapter-34: Save.
Chapter 35: Positive
Author's Note

Chapter-10: Devastatingly Sweet Dreams.

1.5K 91 50
By twinscribblers

Cold hands touched my lower back and I stiffened. The tender skin and long nails told me that those were a girl's hands. I knew I had a body that a lot of girls would admire and guys would envy. One must not consider this as bragging, it was just the confidence I had about myself. I was not a perfect guy, I didn't have those ideal guy qualities. I have been perfectly aware of the fact that girls would want me for my body or my face for that matter. And which guy minds all of that? But, touching me without my permission wasn't something that I could take lightly.

Most of the females do play the woman card and do not like being touched without permission, it was sort of similar with me. Not every handsome guy would be a sex crazed, desperate for any woman bastard. That is one stereotype, a lot of us males would like to erase from out female counterpart's minds. I am sex crazed but not desperate to get into the pants of every female I lay my eyes upon.

I tried to keep the cringe expression to a minimum and turned around to see my potential assaulter. Completely opposite to assumption, she was a black haired girl who was facing the floor. She was not the same girl I had encountered earlier in the day, the one with blonde hair, pink nails and looks of desperation for a night with me.

Thanks to my height, all I could see was her head. Brutally hurt and crying Adrian was no more the center of attention as everybody's eyes were focussed on the girl who stood behind me, clutching my towel.

"I...I am sorry, your towel was about to drop." Her head was still down. "I had to grab your towel before you flashed everybody."

Now, that would've been embarrassing.

"You should be grateful." Her voice was a little notch louder but she still stared at the floor blocking the view of her face with her hair. "I literally saved your ass."

Then it hit me. Her voice. It was her voice. Without warning my heartbeat sped up. It was the same voice that has been giving me devastatingly sweet dreams for the past few days. The same voice that rang in my ears every time I thought of that girl.

"Syl..." My words came out similar to something like a gasp because I had been holding my breath for too long.

Immediately, the girl's head shot up, similar black eyes stared in mine. She looked at me as if I was some alien from a foreign planet, the one who had a green tail, a mouse like snout and etc.

Even though, I despised the girl standing in front of me, I had wished to see her again. Even though I never believed in gods but for the past few days I had been praying to whatever entity that was above us to let me see this girl, once again.

"Alejandro?" She said in such low decibels that only I could hear her. Just then I felt my towel slip, her hands slowly retreated.

"Holy..." I grappled the towel trying to protect my dignity.

"What...what are you doing here?" Syl asked.

"Well, I was giving the boys a strip tease." I glared at her whilst adding sarcasm to my words. "What fuck would a guy be doing a locker room?"

"I...don't talk to me like that!" She snapped.

The hell does she think of herself?

"You should not talk to me like that. You still have to compensate me for my car." The room was silent. We were the only ones talking.

"Like hell I'd do that. You did not compensate or apologise for the damage that you caused to my car." Her finger was inches away from my bare chest.

"You know him?" A brunette who must've have accompanied Syl asked.

"Unfortunately, and there's nothing pleasant about knowing a douche." Syl eyed me with disgust.

"Who are you calling a douche, you...you bitch?" Okay, that took me a hell lot courage. I have never called any girl a bitch to her face.

"Well, guess what, at least this bitch..." She pointed to herself. "Owns heels longer than your dick."

That hit me like a boulder.

One thing girls or anybody for that matter should keep in mind is that our private parts are a sensitive topic. Comments on a guy's dick, especially negative ones are never appreciated. But before I could reply, she had stalked off. It was a lot later that we found out that Syl's best friend was the one who had put pepper into Adrian's face wash.

Birds of a feather flock together, eh?

I was about to combust.

"Dude, I told you she was off limits." Phillip stood beside me as I shoved my stuff into my duffel bag.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I told you to not indulge with Sylvia in any way. Her brother would rip you to shreds."

Sylvia? The swimsuit girl?

"Her name is Sylvia?"

"Yeah and that reminds me why were you calling her Syl?" Phillip slanted his eyes.

There was no way I would tell a stranger that I was a dirt track racer.

"Uh...I'll see you later?" I quickly scrambled out of the locker room without waiting for Adrian or Dante.

I had to get my mind off this girl before I lose it completely.

And I knew just the right way to do that.

I quickly dialled Renna's number, she was a girl I had met few weeks ago. She was no friend, just a no strings attached partner.

"Hey, Alejandro. I was waiting for your call."

"Come to The Indelicato, Downtown. Suite 302. Just tell the staff your name, they won't ask anything else." I pressed the red button. Just as the call ended I headed out to the parking lot and asked, Jamie, our head bodyguard to drop me to the hotel.

Most of the world was unaware of the fact that Severin Indelicato was a mafia. Adrian's father had made his name in the Business and Hospitality industry with chain of hotels he owned. The fact that he was a Severin Catèro Indelicato was something that only a few people were aware of. 

"Why are you going to the hotel?" Jamie asked, as one of his men readied a car for me.

"I have to meet someone."

"Jason will wait for you. Call him when you want to come back."

"Alright. Thanks man."

××××××

After hooking up, the considerable amount of my stress had been released. Soon enough, I had another important issue at hand- my car.

There was no way I could take it to the company's workshop as they'd contact my father regarding the damages, so I decided to take it to a workshop my friend's family owned.

Ilian's dad, owned automobile workshops, so it had always been convenient for me to get my stuff fixed. The Maden's were famous all over town for their precision and punctuality when it came to work. I had asked Jamie earlier to send my car to the workshop and that I'll head there directly.

"Jason, man. Thanks. You can go and have a stroll around the market area or something, don't sit in the car all the time." I said to the driver as I got off.

"Uh...if you don't mind, can I go and see my girlfriend? I'll pick you up as soon as you'll call me."

"Sure. I'll be here for an hour or so. Get laid!" That was my blessing.

After Jason left, I dialled Brad's number, who managed the Maden's branch in downtown Detroit and waited for my destroyed car to be deposited at the workshop.

"Hey, douche!" I heard just as the phone was picked up.

"Yo! Brad, I am outside the workshop right now. I need a huge favour." That huge favour actually included remodelling the whole front of my car before my parents noticed that I had been in an accident.

"I am out for a bit. Will be back in ten. You'll find one my boys in the back garage, ask them to help you."

"Okay." And I hung up.

My car was yet to arrive and I saw no point in standing out in the humid weather. I had been to the Maden's quite a few times, keeping in mind my luck with cars and accidents. The back garage wasn't very difficult to get to.

Smell of grease and oil hit my nostrils just as I entered the well lit, humongous hall. Multiple cars stood parked, some had their hoods open, some had wheels removed and some were undergoing remodelling.

I was taking a look at cars when a very similar one met my eye. Perfect black exterior, red headlights and red leather seats. The trunk was bent inside, paint from one of the bumpers chipping. There was someone working on the car. Perhaps one of the workers who worked part-time here. He was the only worker I could see and considering the fact that he was working on an extremely irritating, stupid and stuck up chick's car, who also happened to be the chick, I greatly despised, I found it a good opportunity to converse with him.

And perhaps it would be possible to cause some more damage to the car for good.

"Hey!" I shouted at the guy. More than half of his body was under the car and hence I couldn't see his face, only blue work pants stained with grease were visible.

"Dude, you listening?" I called out once again.

Finally, I had no other option than to pull him out and I did so.

"The fuck!" Out came someone whom I hadn't expected to see, especially here.

"Sy...sylvia?"

Shit! Just saying her name gave me chills. Sexual chills.

"What the are you doing here, nincompoop?" She had stains on grease on one side of her face, her hand was covered in rubber gloves and she was dressed as a hobo from head to toe. Earphones were stuck to her ears. "Stop staring at me!"

"What'ya doing here?"

"I asked you first."

"Well, I..."

"Man! Alejandro, good to see ya." Brad had managed to cut me off before I could reply to Sylvia. "Your car's out there. Did you hit a truck of something?" He walked towards us.

"Nice to see you too and no, I am sure I wasn't the one who did this to my car." I didn't miss giving Sylvia a glare.

"Hey, Sylvia." He grabbed me by the shoulder, pulling me a little forward and towards Sylvia. "This is my half Mexicano, half Americano friend, Alejandro."

Sylvia just glared at me and didn't give any other reaction to Brad.

"And Alejandro, this is Sylvia, she's..."

"Okay!" Sylvia jumped up to slam her hand against Brad's mouth. "I've got to go. You...you carry on with your friend or whatever. I don't like people talking about me."

It didn't take Sylvia long to leave the garage and vanish out of our sight. I never thought she would work as mechanic. That explains the car. She must've borrowed it from here.

Such a lying...creep!

"Why the hell did she slap me?" Brad continued to stare at gate from which Sylvia had made her exit. "Why's she acting so weird?"

"You even hire girls as mechanics?" Girls as motor mechanics was something unheard of. It wasn't impossible though. Alana knew about cars more than me. She was amazing at fixing them too. While growing up, I had always considered her as my role model and I couldn't help but think that she was a dope sister.

"Hire? You talking 'bout her?" Brad asked, pointing a finger in the direction from where Sylvia exited.

"Yeah."

"That girl doesn't work here. She owns this place. She's Ilian's sister."

|°°°°°°°°|
My favourite lyrics for the week:

Anyways, how are you guys?

I am thinking of re-starting the question and answer thing that I did for FTMS.

Q- Name your favourite country for Fifa 2018.
A- Mine is Brazil.

Check out my books on FicFun people!!

Love,
Isha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.5K 54
HIGHEST RANK #1 in Humor ONLY A 10 CHAPTER SAMPLE!! Read the complete book on Dreame (Use the link from my profile) Adrian Indelicato, son of the wo...
57K 2.8K 29
"No! You don't walk away!" He stops me and turns me to face him. "Let go of me!" I snap back as I remove my wrist from his grasp. "What are you so...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...
450 24 9
Love? What is love? Some say it's a selfish thing that makes people use you and your emotions , others say it's one of the best experience in life. B...