The New Girl

By ih8thenewgirl

Amanda Steel moves to London with her family from New York and meets a handsome lad with serious issues as a... More

The New Girl
Chapter 1-Goodbye New York
Chapter 2-Hello London!!
Chapter 3-School
Chapter 4-Threats and Gossip
Chapter 5-Silent
Chapter 6-Friends?
Chapter 7-Secrets
Chapter 8-Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 9-Same Old Shhhh But A Different Day
It Gets Worse
Chapter 11-Bullied
Chapter 12-Ambushed!
Chapter 13-A Confession....Well,Not Quite
Chapter 14-Riley!!!!
Chapter 15-Well,well,well
Chapter 16-I Confess My Heart
Chapter 17-She's Awake!
Author's Note
Chapter 18-I Can't Take It Anymore!
Author's Note
Chapter 19-You're Not Sorry
Author's Note
Chapter 20-Romantic Harry
Author's Note
Chapter 22-More Bad Things
Chapter 23-Holmes Chapel
Author's Note
Chapter 24-Hello,Mother
Chapter 25-Long Way Home
Chapter 26-Looking For Amanda
Author's Note
Chapter 27-Eric
Chapter 28-Explain
Epilogue
Author's Note
A New Story!!!!
Another New Story!
New Cover!!!

Chapter 21-Kiss And Make Up

6.9K 133 9
By ih8thenewgirl

It's been a month since the "Blow".Louis has taken to calling the incident the "Blow",so it stuck.Harry still gives the flowers without fail.I'm flattered,but I need some time to forgive him.

As I board the Tube bound for home,I thought of what I would say to Harry.Without realizing,Luke sat next to me."Amanda."He said.

"Hm?Oh,Luke!Hey."

"Are you okay?You seem a little distracted."His eyes filled with concern.But I know better.

"What do you want,Luke?"I glared at him.

"I wanna say sorry.I know I've been a jerk this past few months...And I know,I sometimes stand in the way between you and Harry.I was jealous.And I'm sorry.Forgive me?"

I thought of it.If it's that easy to forgive Luke,it should be easier to forgive Harry.After all,Harry is the love of my life.

But then again,is he really The One?

"Yeah.Okay.I forgive you,Luke."And he hugged me.

"I was just jealous and I was stupid,I'm so sorry,Amanda."

"It's okay,Luke.I've forgiven you."And we let go.He was actually crying!

"Luke,oh don't cry.Luke..."

He sniffed."I was a total jerk!How could you forgive me?!"

"You really want to change for it.You've seen what you've done,and now you want to be good again."

"Y-You're right,Amanda.Oh shit!My stop!Goodbye,Amanda!See you soon!"And he sped off before I could say anything.

And that moment,I decided to forgive the possible love of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Harry in his room.Go,now's the perfect time!

So,I flashed my torchlight into his room.A few seconds later,he appeared.He started to write something on the notebook but I flashed the torchlight again.I shook my head when he looked up.

I gestured to him to come into my room.A few seconds later,he appeared on my window."Uh...hey."He said.

"Hey.Come in."He did.

"What's up?"He asked me.The way he said it is like he didn't remember what happened between us.He loves you,stop thinking negative stuff!!!

"I...uh....I decided to forgive you.I hate fighting with you,I hate not being with you.I hate being upset with you."I told him.There.That wasn't so hard, was it?

"Am I dreaming?"He asked me.

"What?"

"Did you just...forgive me?"

"Uh yeah,I did."Before I knew it,we were having a make out session.

"I love you,Amanda,and I would never ever hurt you intentionally."

"Can we just continue kissing?"I asked him.I could feel him smile against my lips.

"Shut up,kiss more!"

The chapter title is actually taken from my best friend Jasmine's boyfriend's (currently the douche cuz he broke her heart =_=) saying,when a couple fights."Kiss and make up,already!!!"He'd say.

------Okay okay this is me editing...Jasmine broke up with the douche so he shall be the douche of Doucheville in Doucheland xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...
107K 847 20
Faye moves to England from Australia, as she meets Harry she see's him as a self absorbed guy who loves the attention to much. But will he manage to...
54.1K 894 18
Amanda Rivers is best friends with the boys from One Direction. Well, all of them except for Harry Styles, the charming boy who broke her heart twice...
6.3K 134 23
When Melissa Taylors mom gets a new job in England, she must move and leave everthing behind. Will she find new love? What will happen to Melissa whe...