Chapter 12-Ambushed!

I've been cutting myself again.That pig-headed,cocky boy has been skipping school frequently now.Kate and Barbara thinks it's my fault.Haha no.Why is it my fault??

I give myself a cut everytime I've been bullied,physically or verbally.It's mostly verbal.Why don't I tell the teachers?Well....

1.I'm scared.If I tell the teachers,Mean and Meaner will probably strike back!

2.Some teachers don't give a shit about bullying.It sucks to be victim.

Anyway,Riley and I were on our way to get Andy from his school nearby.Then,two guys came out of nowhere and grabbed Riley and me."Hey!!Let us go!"

Somehow,he managed to look at me in the eye.He looks familiar....He kissed me roughly,pulling at my hair.Oh god.My first kiss??I was wishing it was Harry....Wait,what??

Suddenly,a few other guys came at the two guys.Two pulled my attacker/kisser away while another two held the other guy down.

"Amanda!You alright?"It was Zayn!And Louis,Niall and Liam too!!

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine!"

"It's some random guys...Nerds,by the look of it."Louis said in disgust.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet...need to freshen up!"Or cut....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The familiar feeling of blade,blood and skin.Tiny droplets of blood stained the blade.And I did it again and again,ignoring the pain.

I don't care.I don't give a fuck anymore.Let me die.....Why am I always so depressed??

A peal of laughter interrupted my thoughts.Oh great.Kate and Barbara (Mean and Meaner)."Hah!Are you depressed?Harry hurt you?Aww that's too bad.Haha!"Barbara sneered.

"You spread lies!!"

"You wear fake scars!Only now,you have real ones!"

"You know what,I don't care.I never liked that asshole anyway.You guys wanna spread lies,whatever!You can die for all I care!"I roughly washed the blood and stormed off,leaving the two speechless bullies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed with a book in my hands.It's called Looking For Alaska by John Green.It's a great book.

I was a quarter through the book when I heard a tap on my window.It was the Asshole(Harry).I opened the window and asked him,"What now,Harry?Here to ruin my life?"