Chapter 7-Secrets

(Harry's POV)

I seriously do NOT know what made me say that!!What the hell,Harold??!!!!

I see her nervously biting her lower lip.She's so cute when she does that.What.Is.Wrong.With.Me.When.She.Is.Around??!!!!"It's-It's okay if you don't-"

"No-no it's fine....But I thought....I never knew you would remember....Aren't  gonna be your latest girl?"She turned so cold suddenly and-Wait.How did she-?

"Who told you that?"

"Danielle,from Music.Riley's ex-best friend.She told me.You hurt Riley too,didn't you?"

The Riley issue was a long time ago!!I hear she fancies my mate,Niall!

"Well?"

"I-I admit...Yes,I screwed up.But...."Without another word,I turned and jumped off the ledge,landing in my garden.I've got a ladder to my room that no one knows of.I couldn't look at her.Great.Now she thinks I'm a player,which I probably am,but that's besides the point!Since when did I care what she thinks of me?Ugh!Damn this stupid feeling!!

When I was drawing my blinds,I saw her sitting on te edge of her bed,staring at her arm.Her sleeves were rolled up but-Oh no.No way!She doesn't seem to be THAT kind of girls!

By the way,her bed is quite near the window,so I got a clear view.I think she must have noticed me watching,because she turned and drawn the blinds.

As I tried to sleep,all I could think of is:What happened to Amanda that was so bad until she cut herself?I felt an overwhelming rush of sympathy towards her.I sighed and turned.I slept till morning dreaming of blades and full of scars arms.