Chapter 16-I Confess My Heart

(Harry's POV)

Okay,sure Harry!Let's go to Starbucks and skip school!But nooo,I had to fall for a dorkish girl!Oh well,her innocence has been very amusing.

 "No way!You did something to hurt Louis!He's upset because of something to do with you and Eleanor!!"She yelled.

"Okay,first of all,I did not do anything to Eleanor.She-We just had a conversation and he had to freak out!"I pouted.Why can't Louis just not overreact over stupid little things?!

"Why were you having that conversation?"Her curiousity building up,good good...

"I won't tell you unless we go Starbucks!"She rolled her eyes.She's so cute when she's annoyed.

"No!I'm not skipping classes!We'll talk in my room later,okay?"

"What if your brother sees us again?"

"He won't.He's got a birthday party to go to until 6.My mom will pick him up on the way home."

"All planned out,eh?"

"My dad's in Ireland."

"Ireland?Mullingar?"Niall's hometown is Mullingar....

"Yeah,how did you know?"I just smirked.She said,"We'll talk then,okay?"

"Yeah."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School's out!Me and Harry went to wait for the others.No one can visit Riley yet,and I miss her already!

"It's a good thing people understood your 'getting-over-the-Riley-shock'.Or else you'd be mobbed!"

"Yeah.It's good cuz all those questions might make me burst!"

Suddenly,Luke came up from behind us and kissed my cheek.

"Hey,baby."He crooned.

"Don't hey baby me,Luke."I practically growled,pushing him away.Harry put a protective arm around me.

"Stay away,Hemmings."Harry snarled.

"Amanda,he's a manwhore.A player.Don't fall for his stupid tricks-"Luke was interrupted by Harry.

"At least I didn't try to hurt her!"

"Whoa whoa whoa,what's this?"Liam,Chelsea,Zayn,Niall and Ashton came up.Chelsea,who understood the situation as soon as she saw Harry and Luke,went over to me.

I nudged Harry,a sign to stop.He said to Luke,

"You better stay away from her or I'll beat the shit outta you so bad,you won't get to sing for your stupid band."Luke,who obviously loves music more than a girl,took off running,with Ashton following him.

"Can't wait for later,Amanda..."Harry said,smirking.Chelsea,whose always been a pervert,was making assumptions.I hit her arm and told her that it's not what it seems to be.

"Whatever you say...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry said he's coming over in a few minutes.As I anxiously wait for him,I read another John Green book while listening to some Bruno Mars songs.

At 4 pm sharp,he went through the window I opened for him."Hello,Amanda."I could see that he's a little nervous.I could tell he's gonna say something big.