Chapter 21-Kiss And Make Up

It's been a month since the "Blow".Louis has taken to calling the incident the "Blow",so it stuck.Harry still gives the flowers without fail.I'm flattered,but I need some time to forgive him.

As I board the Tube bound for home,I thought of what I would say to Harry.Without realizing,Luke sat next to me."Amanda."He said.

"Hm?Oh,Luke!Hey."

"Are you okay?You seem a little distracted."His eyes filled with concern.But I know better.

"What do you want,Luke?"I glared at him.

"I wanna say sorry.I know I've been a jerk this past few months...And I know,I sometimes stand in the way between you and Harry.I was jealous.And I'm sorry.Forgive me?"

I thought of it.If it's that easy to forgive Luke,it should be easier to forgive Harry.After all,Harry is the love of my life.

But then again,is he really The One?

"Yeah.Okay.I forgive you,Luke."And he hugged me.

"I was just jealous and I was stupid,I'm so sorry,Amanda."

"It's okay,Luke.I've forgiven you."And we let go.He was actually crying!

"Luke,oh don't cry.Luke..."

He sniffed."I was a total jerk!How could you forgive me?!"

"You really want to change for it.You've seen what you've done,and now you want to be good again."

"Y-You're right,Amanda.Oh shit!My stop!Goodbye,Amanda!See you soon!"And he sped off before I could say anything.

And that moment,I decided to forgive the possible love of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw Harry in his room.Go,now's the perfect time!

So,I flashed my torchlight into his room.A few seconds later,he appeared.He started to write something on the notebook but I flashed the torchlight again.I shook my head when he looked up.

I gestured to him to come into my room.A few seconds later,he appeared on my window."Uh...hey."He said.

"Hey.Come in."He did.

"What's up?"He asked me.The way he said it is like he didn't remember what happened between us.He loves you,stop thinking negative stuff!!!

"I...uh....I decided to forgive you.I hate fighting with you,I hate not being with you.I hate being upset with you."I told him.There.That wasn't so hard, was it?

"Am I dreaming?"He asked me.

"What?"

"Did you just...forgive me?"

"Uh yeah,I did."Before I knew it,we were having a make out session.

"I love you,Amanda,and I would never ever hurt you intentionally."

"Can we just continue kissing?"I asked him.I could feel him smile against my lips.

"Shut up,kiss more!"

The chapter title is actually taken from my best friend Jasmine's boyfriend's (currently the douche cuz he broke her heart =_=) saying,when a couple fights."Kiss and make up,already!!!"He'd say.

------Okay okay this is me editing...Jasmine broke up with the douche so he shall be the douche of Doucheville in Doucheland xD