Chapter 2-Hello London!!

We practicall live in London's most expensive residence!!Kensington Gardens if you must.Yup,all thanks to Mum.Mum pretty much got everything sorted out perfectly.So,we were driving to our new house,number 5.Odds on the left,and evens on the right.

As I looked outside the window of the car,I saw five guys walking together.One had curly hair.He winked at me.Beside him was a blonde guy who kept nudging the curly haired guy(Curls for short).The other three were walking behind,talking amongst themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was unpacking in my purple bedroom,hanging some posters,unfolding some clothes.I stopped and stared out of the window facing the neighbour's side room.The five guys were outside the house next to mine!And....I think it's the Curls house.Just then,the front door opened and I saw a pretty woman come out the front door.Then,the other guys left the driveway.The Curls looked up and waved at me.I blushed and look away.How did he see me????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Amanda!Andy!Dinner's ready!'Mum yelled from the dining room.

'OKAY!!!'I yelled back,so she doesn't think I'm blasting my music in my earphones too loud.I was typing out an e-mail to Laura when Mum called.I told her about the Curls.She didn't reply yet.I went downstairs to the dining room.And today's menu is.....nothing???

'Mum did you cook?'I asked.

'Cool Mum!Are we eating invisible food?'Andy said,jumping up and down.

'Of course not!Our neighbour has invited us over for dinner.'Mum explained.

'Which neighbour are we talking about?'I asked Mum again.

'Oh the one next to our house,the Styles'!'Next to our house?The Styles'?Cool name though.

'Amanda,are you honestly going to a dinner in your hoodie and comfy pants?'Andy sneered at me.

'Let her be,at least she's not wearing a jersey and shorts!'Mum retorted.Great,a dinner with the Styles'.How wonderful.(Note the sarcasm!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The front door to the Styles' home opened.It was the same woman I saw earlier!'Anna!'The woman shrieked.

'Anne!'My mum said.And they hugged.Long lost sisters....?

'Hi,my dears!My name is Anne Styles and welcome to our house!My husband is in the dining room and my son.....is in his room,getting ready,I assume.Come in,come in!'Anne Styles gushed to me and Andy.

As we entered,I saw many pictures of the Curls and....'Who's that?'Andy pointed at a picture of a girl.Sounds like someone has a crush...

'Oh,that's my daughter,Gemma!She's in university right now.'Anne explained.Just like that,Andy's smile faded.Too old huh?I didn't get to tease him as the Curls came down the stairs.He totally ignored us and went straight to the dining room.

'Harry,darling,say hi to our new neighbours!'Harry backtracked to us and said hey but that was it.Curious.....How rude.He practically made it look like we weren't even there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anne told us the story of how Anne and Mum met.Anne had a HUGE crush on Dad in university a few years back.But Mum was going out with Dad at the time.Weird,huh?Mr. Styles sat at the head of the table with Mum and Dad on either side.Andy was next to Dad,with Anne opposite him.Guess who got stuck with Harry?Yup,me.I admit,he is kinda cute....The Dads were talking about soccer...football,I mean.The Mums conversation is....quite interesting.

'Amanda was a shy girl around adults,but when you see her with friends,she's so happy.It's better than before...'NO!!!Don't you DARE!!Not my secret!!

'What happened before?'Harry asked me with a smirk.

'None of your concern.'

'Typical New Yorkian.'Getting on my nerves.....!!!!

'Excuse me,have you heard of privacy?!'I asked him with a face I hoped showed anger.

'Nope.'I could tell Andy's enjoying this fight.

'Whatever then.'I resumed eating my spaghetti bolognese.With ice cream as dessert.

'You remind me of my friend.He eats everything with a fork.He hates spoons.'Oh,how interesting.

'I don't hate spoons!I just like eating this way.'

'Whale oil beef hooked.'Harry said it quite fast.So,it sounds like "Well I'll be fucked." and it sounded Irish....huh.

I didn't talk for the rest of the dinner.Harry kept quiet too but I would catch him glancing at me.The Dads started on school.The Mums talked about cooking.I overheard Dad say,'I think Amanda and Andy are gonna go to school via the Tube.Their schools are in Paddington.'Through my limited research,my school is called Paddington High and it's in Paddington.

'I advise you to tell them to go early.Around 6 am would be fine.'Okayyyy then....