Mr Billionaire || KTH ✔️

By prettygucci_

; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " »hm, what can money give me? highest... More

Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31
C32
C33
C34
C35
C36
C37
C38
C39 | Ending
Epilogue

C17

55.8K 2.4K 2.1K
By prettygucci_

The truth was leaked

Eunna

10.02 a.m.

It had been 3 months since the day I started working as Taehyung's secretary. Everything went pretty well and even more better than I thought.

Gladly God had set me up to work under a very great boss like him. Now, I was going through the files to find a document Taehyung asked me to take.

He was having a talk with Jungkook in his office since Jungkook suddenly made a sudden visit. Probably because he missed his friend dearly.

I was humming to a random song while searching for the file. Suddenly, I got a text from someone.

Min Yoongi
Sent 10.06 a.m.
Hey, wassup? We haven't go out together lately. Wanna meet up? I'm kind of miss you haha.

Lel, this gummy guy finally texted me after missing for almost a month. I thought he was already dead.

Without replying to his text,I rolled my eyes and put my phone into my pocket back so that I could continue searching for the file.

Taehyung

Trying to breathe normally, I clenched my jaw and had a sharp stare on Jungkook. He was looking at me with full of frustrations.

I tried to read his expression but failed. "You're still insane, Tae. Have you started fooling yourself? " he shook his head as he let out a small disappointed sigh.

"What? I'm just doing my business. What to do with it? " I scoffed at him. He couldn't believe what I just said. He sighed then turned his body to the side.

His action made him to notice something. "You even put her place right beside yours? Are you a psycho now? " he blurted, looking back at me who was holding myself from saying any stupid things.

"That's where a secretary belong to. Right beside their bosses. You know nothing, " I rolled my eyes and spun my seat to the other side so that I wasn't facing him anymore.

"I may not have my own company. But seeing this, I know you're too much. " he stood up from his seat and walked towards the window. He was enjoying the view from my office.

"Say anything you want. I know what I'm doing. " I told him.

"But you're going too far, Taehyung. Don't you afraid the same thing will happen again?" Jungkook asked, making me to slam the table. He had cross the line.

"Watch your mouth, Jungkook. Don't mess up with my mood. You know I hate arguing with you. " I tried to calm down.

Instead of cooperating with me, he talked back to protest my decision. "See, you can't even control your temper now. " he shook his head and crossed his arms.

"If you just wanna make me mad, you'd better leave now. " I pointed to the door with my index finger. I was seriously didn't want to argue with him.

He muttered under his breath and took his bag. Before leaving my office, he said something I never expect him to know. "You may think I don't know your secret, Tae. But I do. " he said to me with a serious look.

"You know what? What are you talking about? " I shook my head and pretended to continue doing my work.

"You spent a billion on her. " he talked, making me to look up at him. My heart was automatically pounding fast as I was extremely surprised by what he just said.

I tried to control my next actions, absolutely didn't want to overreact. The atmosphere was now completely in silent, neither one of us knew how to exactly react or say. Jungkook had both of his eyes on me, scanning all the tiniest actions I was doing. He was waiting for my answer.

"I don't get it. What do you mean? " I acted like I didn't know anything just to hide the truth from him.

He scoffed at me, rolling his eyes as he knew I was telling him a lie. "You know you're a bad liar, right? " he shook his head.

"You wanted her to work with you. So you bought her from her previous company for 1 billion. That's why I'm calling you insane. But now, I think you've changed to a psycho, " he shoved his hands into his pockets as he looked at me.

I was caught in a lie.

"I know you have a lot of money, Tae. But you shouldn't waste it just for a girl. " he protested, totally disagree by what I had done.

"Who told you this? " I groaned.

Before he could answer my question, I heard a sound of something fell. I looked at my side and saw nothing but a file.

I turned back to look at Jungkook, telling him to take up the file for me. "What's the file for? " I asked him who was looking at the file.

"It says RJ Company. " he answered me.

It was the file I asked Eunna to pick for me. Why'd she drop it on the floor? Or, did she heard our conversation?

Author

Eunna
Sent 10.25 a.m.
Meet me at the cafe near your house. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Eunna

I waited for Yoongi at the cafe while gripping on my handbag tightly. To be honest, I felt like I just wanted to slam the table and flip it with full of anger.

But I still have shame to do that. I took a few gulps of my coffee and continued waiting for Yoongi.

"Hey, Eunna. " He showed up in front of me then took his seat. "What's up? You look mad, " he commented after looking at my frowning face.

Hearing to his voice, I heaved a sigh. He just got back from his hometown. He was surely tired and I can't shot him with my anger.

"How was Daegu? Have you meet your girlfriend? " I asked while stirring up my coffee with a bore look.

The boy across me was definitely excited to start the story telling as I was always there to listen to his problems. But seeing my sad face, he stopped. "Why is with your face? Who stole your smile? Let me beat them up. " he said seriously.

As an answer, I forced a small smile as I didn't want Yoongi to worry about me. But at this point, I only had Yoongi who I could depend on to express my feelings with no doubts.

"Don't lie to me. Come on, I know something's wrong. " he convinced me gently, his warm hand reached out my cold hands so that he could caress them slowly. "I'm a good listener. You know that. " he spoke.

"But it's hard to believe, Yoongi. I'm doubting if you'd actually trust me if I tell you this. " I sighed, pulling my hands off from his warm grip.

Even I seemed to avoid from telling him the story, but deep inside, I was hoping he would gestures me more so that I can start telling my story.

"It's alright. We're friends, right? " he said softly.

Author

Yoongi changed his sitting posture as he took another sip of his green tea. Scanning her expression, he knew Eunna was frustrated by what happened.

"So he bought you for 1 billion? That's crazy. It's hard to believe that someone is willing to do that but— he's rich. So it makes sense," he nodded his head after making a short conclusion in his own head.

"I couldn't believe, though. No wonder my previous boss let me go so easily. Because he was paid a billion. " Eunna shrugged, staring down at her pie.

Yoongi put down his drink and looked at the pale figure in front of him. She didn't wear any make up today except for a lip balm.

"So basically, he owns you, right? " he asked without thinking. He just said what his mind said.

Eunna choked by his words, kinda shocked by the sudden statement. "What? No. Of course no. I never sell myself to him! " she shook her head in disguise.

"But he bought you. So you're his now. " Yoongi explained.

"He bought me from my previous company because he wanted me to work with him. I never get any cent of his money, " she scoffed and cleared her throat.

"But still, he spent a billion just for you. You should appreciate it. " he laughed.

"Why would I? He even didn't tell me anything about it. I only got to hear it from Jungkook! At least tell me something so I wouldn't be this mad. " she rolled her eyes.

"Really? " Yoongi shrugged.

"But, for this few months when you're working with him, did he ever— try to touch you? Or do anything cross the line? " Yoongi asked curiously.

Eunna turned to him. "No. He never touches me for no purpose. "

"That makes me wondering. What's his reason of buying me? "

"I thought he bought you so that he can use you. But you said he never touches you then that's fine. You should be grateful though. At least there's someone who wants to buy you. I mean, he's handsome. Why would you be mad? If I was you, I would marry him right away. " he spoke.

"That's crazy. Stop talking nonsense, " Eunna shook her head.

As they were chatting, Yoongi's phone beeped. "Oh wait, someone just texted me," Yoongi said as he unlocked his phone.

"Alright, " Eunna nodded, giving him some time to answer the person. But then, she noticed his reaction suddenly changed.

Yoongi

I'm sorry. Truly sorry.

•••

[A/N]

“You want to mad at you owner, huh? ”

btw, why do you think Yoongi was sorry for?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3.9K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❤️ A cute little bit...
4.3K 209 23
"how much will you give for him?"
146K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
174K 8.9K 48
World "Why should I say sorry for being a monster when no one apologizes for turning me into one? " His soul is dark and he never how love tastes lik...