Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall

132 6 4
By emi_army_97

JI-WON'S POV

It was a Saturday morning and I was ready to sleep until 3 in the afternoon, but instead I hear a banging on the door so loud it could be an alarm. Are the cops here?! I have to hide my weed!

Wait I don't own any weed.

I'm still tired okay?

I'm extremely confused as I get up from my comfy sheets and shuffle down the stairs. Could it be my parents? They had left for another short business trip last night, but they shouldn't be back so early...

No, probably just one of those religious people trying to get you to go to church. I shouldn't even go open the door.

But what if it really is the cops and they break down my door? My parents will kill me if they come back to a broken door...

So I end up jogging to the entrance and rush to open it. When I do, I can't believe my eyes.

"J-Jungkook?!" He's at my house... On a... SATURDAY?!?

"Uh, hey..." He says, his voice trailing off as his eyes wander to my legs. I look down to remember I'm wearing a long T-shirt with very short shorts that make it look like I don't have pants.

"Jungkook." I say again, trying to get his attention. The pervert doesn't even hear me and is now zoned out.

I reach out and snap my fingers in front of his face. "Yah! My eyes are up here, not on my legs!" I yell. And then I remember I can't yell at people, how bad that would make me look. Keep it calm, Ji-won.

His eyes snap up and he blushes. "Uh, y-yeah, Hi, um..."

There's some silence, and he suddenly looks confused.

"So... Why are you here?" I ask.

"Uh..." He says, his eyes beginning to trail to my legs again. "Right!" He exclaims, snapping back up. He then walks right into my house.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what are you-"

He looks around, back into his confident asshole state. "Are your parents here?"

"No, but what are you-"

"Good, then I don't need to use an excuse and ask for their permission." He said, smiling. Then he makes his way to the kitchen. I run to catch up to him.

"Jungkook! What the he-" I stop myself and continue, "heck are you doing here?!"

"Well, if you didn't notice it's 8 am, and I rushed here without eating breakfast so I need some food first- then I'll explain." He opens the fridge and starts scanning its contents.

Beginning to get angry, I roughly grab his wrist and pull him to face me. "You can't just barge into my house and steal my food!" I yell.

His eyes flicker on my hand gripping him before looking at me again, a carefree smirk on his face. "I just did." He replies, using his other hand to pull out a yogurt. He snatches his wrist away and opens the little bottle, chugging it quickly.

I stare at him in disbelief. What a motherfucker...

"Alright, good enough." He said after he finished his drink. He places it on the table- not even bothering to throw it away- and finally begins to explain.

"First off, you need to put on some shorts."

I roll my eyes and lift the hem of my shirt, about to show him I already have some on, but he screams and covers his eyes, turning around.

I chuckle, not knowing why that was so cute. "Wow, even you have a conscience?"

"I mean, yeah! But you obviously don't, why are you trying to flash me?!" He exclaims, still covering his eyes.

"I already have shorts on, you retard." I say.

He slowly turns around, opening his fingers slightly so he can just barely peek. "Oh, okay then" he said, seeing my shorts and putting his hands down. "And did you just call me a retard?" He puts his hand over his chest dramatically, taking a few steps toward me. "If principle Choi heard you talking like that, oh lord, you'd be expelled!" He said mockingly. I fight the urge to smack him.

         "Jungkook, why are you in my house?" I ask again.

        He sits on the counter mannerlessly. "Remember when I said I'd fix your wardrobe?"

       "No?"

       He groans. "When I snuck into your house in the middle of the night and looked through your underwear and had to hide under your covers?"

        "Ah, right."

        "Well that's what I'm doing today. Taking you to the outlet mall. Get dressed."

        "Wait, what? You meant that?"

        "I don't make promises I can't keep." He said with a shrug.

        "Right, that's why you've maintained all your relationships for over 5 days." I said sarcastically.

        He glared at me. "Very funny. Now hurry up, we wanna get there before it gets too full."

         "I didn't agree to wasting my Saturday with you." I say, but feeling kinda bad afterward. Was that a little harsh?

         I don't miss the slightly hurt expression cross his eyes, but it's gone as quickly as it came. "Well, keep in mind that I'm wasting my Saturday to help you with your disgusting wardrobe. You should be grateful."

         The guilt is gone and I scoff. "What's in it for me?"

        "I should be asking you that!" Jungkook yells, looking offended. When I don't reply, he sighs in defeat. "Okay fine, I won't cuss for the whole day."

        I pause. "Really?"

        "Yes, really. This'll improve my bad language."

       "Why are you bribing me to hang out with you?" I ask, a weird feeling in my stomach.

        Jungkook peers at me with his head cocked to the side. "I'm not really sure, but you should take the offer before I change my mind."

         I don't know what it was about that sentence, but it made my heart skip a beat while sounding really cocky at the same time. "Last question- are you paying for everything?"

       He laughs out loud. "What do you think?"

       "Yes?"

       "No. But I'll buy half the shit. That's a good discount."

       "You just cussed."

       "The censorship starts after you agree."

        We make a long few seconds of eye contact, a grin on his lips and one threatening to spread on mine. "Fine." I said, walking upstairs to change.

         I swear I'm just doing this for the clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

         Her question of why I was trying to hang out with her caught me off guard, because I don't even know how to answer that, but there's no going back now because we are in my car driving to the mall.

          Truthfully, I had a lot of inner argument about whether I should even come. Like, I had this feeling that I kinda wanted to, and I was also really bored this morning, but then I was like "why Ji-won? I could go hang with any of my other hundreds of friends."

          But then I decided what the hell and drove to her house before I could think about it further.

        "You know, you got to have a small breakfast but I didn't." She said, interrupting my thoughts.

        I turn and look at her for a moment. "Okay, I guess we'll eat at the food court or somehting."

        "Oh, your not worried about being seen in public with me?" She asked dramatically.

         "Nobody goes to the mall this early in the morning, so I don't really have to worry about it."

        But right after I said that I felt like a douche. Why would I say that?? Ji-won didn't reply and just looked out the window, and a pang of guilt hit me. How come though, I've already told her this before.

         "But I mean, it wouldn't be a big deal if there was people anyway..." I said a bit more quietly. Ji-won looks at me for a few moments and I pretend not to notice her gaze. She looks away.

         Luckily the mall isn't far, and once we get there the tension floats away. "Where do you wanna eat?"

         "Somewhere expensive." She said, smiling innocently at me.

        "Starbucks." I said. She nods and we make our way there.

        She orders a caramel macchiato with a cheesy croissant. We sat down and waited. "We should buy you a new bathing suit." I said.

        She raises her eyebrows. "Well that would be a little awkward."

        "Could it be more awkward than you laying on top of me with your legs spread open?" I asked with a half smile. "Ah, the good old days."

         Ji-won blushed and looked away. "Point taken, but I don't even need a new swim suit."

        I gently grabbed her chin and turned her head towards me again. "I saw those one-pieces. They have built-in shorts. They made me want to cry."

        She touched my chin the same way. "I've seen your grades, and they make me want to die."

        "Touché, but you know I'm right. Let's go to Victoria's Secret after this."

        She removes her hand and looks at me with a disgusted expression. "You pervert, you just want to go there to look at the manakins."

        I laugh. "Manakins? I'm not that low class."

       "You're manners are."

       "Damn you're salty today." But right as I said it, I knew I fucked up.

       Ji-won gasped. "You gotta be kidding!! How hard could it possibly be?!"

       "Shit I'm sorry! Ah damn it I did it again!"

      "YOU WORTHLESS, UNSOPHISTICATED SWINE YOU DID IT AGAIN!"

        "FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT!"

       "JUNGKOOK!!" She gasped even louder, like she was suffocating.

       "I'M SUCH A DUMBASS!"

        She glared at me. "Now you're just doing it on purpose."

        I smiled. "I am."

        She quickly looked around to see people staring at us. Blushing wildly, she tried to cover her face with her hands.

         Her food came just then and she ate it quickly. It was funny seeing her actually stuffing something in her face for once, since she's always so proper. If you think about it, she's been really "chill" all morning so far. And when I say "chill" I mean not being a super formal nerd. It was kinda nice.

        She glared at me. "What are you staring at?" She asked, wiping the corners of her mouth with a napkin.

         As an excuse, I said the first thing that came to mind. "Your hair."

       "What about it?" She ask as she sipped her drink.

       "We should cut it."

      She choked on her coffee. I sat there and laughed. When she finished coughing, she looked at me. "What did you just say?"

         "Holy shit, now you're scaring me. What's the big deal?"

        "Do you see how long my hair is?" She holds up the end of her low ponytail. "I spent years growing this out. And it's healthy! I don't even have split ends."

          "Yeah, but it we cut it you won't be able to wear those ugly ponytails anymore." I said. "You could look cute with short hair."

         She blushed a little. "I like my hair long."

       I sigh. "Well, I hate to break it to you, but no one else does. Maybe just a trim, at least. We should do a full on makeover!"

      She glares at me. "You're getting too excited. I shouldn't even be doing this anymore- you already cussed."

        "You knew it wasn't going to happen when you agreed to this." I said with a grin. She was done eating, so I grabbed her coffee and stood up. "Let's get started." I turned and walked out of the Starbucks.

        A few seconds later she rushed out to catch up with me. "My drink!" She yelled.

        I turned around and started walking backward to face her, taking a long sip from the straw. She gasped. "Jungkook I can't drink the rest of it now!!" She whined.

       I chuckled. "How come? Is my mouth too dirty?"

       "From all the random girls you make out with, it can't be clean." She fires back.

       "Well, I paid for it so I might as well keep it now." I said with a grin. She lightly hit my arm as we continued to walk. Casual, hm?

        "Victoria's Secret is this way." I said, pointing. She began walking in the opposite direction. "Yah! Don't make me drag you!"

        She ignored me so I walked to her, grabbed her wrist, and started pulling her along. "Ahh why?? I don't shop at stores like that!"

       "That's why you wear clothes like that." I said, gesturing to her polo shirt and khaki shorts.

       I held her wrist the whole way to the store. When we got there I had to stand behind her and push her in. We headed for the bathing suit section. "Let me pick." I say.

       "Are you the one who's gonna wear it?" She asks. "Cuz then sure, you pick."

      I ignored her. "What size are you?"

      "Excuse me?"

      I gestured to her chest. "You're boobs, dumbass, how big are they?"

     She cringed and covered herself. "T-that's a weird question!" She said, flustered. I smiled.

       "I guess you're not that flat, so let's look over here."

       "Um, this one's okay..." She said, grabbing a full piece. I smacked her hand.

       "No! You're perfectly fit and you should embrace it." I said before I could stop myself. "A bikini."

        "Thanks, but-"

        "I like this one, it's simple." I said, cutting her off and showing her a black one.

        "I don't like black."

         I roll my eyes and pick out a pink one. "I don't like pink either."

        "But Blackpink is a good band." I said, putting it back.

        "I don't like Blackpink."

        "Then what the hell do you like?"

        "Books and History."

        I looked at her in disbelief, and we made long eye contact. "Damn it Ji-won, no one can get up to your level."

         "Was that a compliment?"

         "No."

         We searched around for a little while, and we argued about it until we came to the conclusion of 3 options. A white one, yellow, and blue.

        "Which should I buy, then?" She asks, defeated and knowing she'll have to leave this place with a bikini.

       "Try them on and I'll choose which one looks best."

       "WHAT?! No! No no no, you're not gonna see me-"

      I grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her in the eye. "Ji-won, face it, if you buy one of these and burn all your other ones, you'll be forced to wear it in public someday. Isn't it better to at least have a trustworthy person tell you which one looks best before showing it to the world?"

         She glared at me for a few moments. "Fine. Psh, trustworthy, my foot." she said, walking towards the dressing room. I was surprised by how easily she agreed to show me the bikinis, is she really getting that comfortable around me now?

         I sat on a bench outside her room and waited. Then after a few minutes, the door opened a slight crack. "You done?" I ask.

        "Um, yeah, but it's very... revealing. Like very."

        "Well let's see."

       "No, I can't, this is just too awkward-"

       I push the door open with one hand and she squeals, covering herself as best she can with her arms. She squatted down on the floor, hugging her knees. "Jungkook get out!"

        I laugh. "You can't walk around the beach all scrunched up like that. Come on, get up." She shook her head. I Sighed, squatted down to be at her level, and grabbed both of her hands. She looked to me. "Just close your eyes." I told her. She did.

       I gently tugged her hands upward to get her to stand up. She slowly was fully standing up, me holding her hands apart. Her face was red.

        I observed her for a few moments, my eyes trailing from top to bottom and giving me a weird feeling in the out of my stomach. Damn...

        I mean, damn.

       "Are you done yet?!" She ask, seeming very flustered. She opened her eyes and caught me off guard, my eyes somewhere they shouldn't have been. "JUNGKOOK!!"

        "AHH I'M SORRY!" I yell as I look away, blushing hard. I didn't even deny it because there's no point. "I, uh, this one looks nice." I said, clearing my throat.

        She pushed me out of the dressing room and closed the door. "What looks nice, the bathing suit or my boobs? Cuz you were pretty caught up in those."

  "Both?" I replied as i sat down, then instantly realize what a stupid response that was. "HAHA JUST KIDDING!" I yell, covering my face with my hands out of embarrassment even though she couldn't see me. Me, embarrassed?  Well that doesn't happen often. Not around anyone else, anyway.

        After a couple minutes, she opened the door again. A little wider this time, but still cautious. I stood up and walked over, looking inside the room. Her face was still bright red, but at least she didn't cover herself up. "So, uh, how's this one?" She kept her eyes open to make sure i didn't start staring again. A shame.

        "It's cute, not as exciting as the other one though."

       "What, just because it's more conservative? Be happy I even agreed to a bikini! I actually kinda like this one."

       "Yeah, it's cute. Makes your butt look smaller, though."

       "How do you notice these things?" she asked as she lightly pushed me out and closed the door.

        "What can I say," I replied, grinning a little. "I'm the kinda guy who notices the little things. "

        "Uhuh, right. How romantic. Well, you didn't notice that I got a second rolly chair in my room. You think that came out of nowhere?"

       I thought about it for a moment, and realized that I actually had started sitting in a chair for the past week instead of the floor. "Why'd you get a second one?" i asked.

       She opened the door, poked her head out, and glared at me. "Psh, I don't know, maybe because I have a certain guest over 4 times a week that has to sit on my floor and bed for hours, and I was feeling considerate."

        She went back inside and I hesitated before I replied. "Wait, that was for me?"

       "Who else would it be? I don't have many people coming over to my house all the time, if you hadn't realized that by now."

       Then I felt bad and confused at the same time. That was actually really sweet, but why'd she care enough about how much my ass hurts to get a new chair?

       Maybe I should start noticing the little things.

       "Jungkook?" Ji-won said from inside the cubicle, barely above a whisper.

       "Yeah?"

      She chuckled nervously. "So, um, you see there's this clip at the back of the top of this swimsuit... and i kinda..." her voice trailed off so quietly that I couldn't hear.

       "Speak up, I don't even know what you're saying."

       "I need, i just... I kinda need some help here..."

      I smirked. "Sorry, what was that?" I asked, basking in the moment. How ironic is this? Ji-won asking me for help.

       "Come on, I know you heard me." she whines. I don't reply, and she lets out a groan. "I need help clipping the top of this swimsuit on. Help. There, you happy?" She said, louder than necessary.

       "Yes, and sure. Can I come in?" I asked, walking up to the door with a satisfied grin.

       She opened the door and i stepped inside, closing it behind me. She held the front of her bra tightly to her chest, but her back was completely exposed. From behind she looked naked.

       Without saying anything, I take the straps on the side of the top, my hands brushing against her bare skin. Smooth. I saw goosebumps form on her arms.

      I saw the clip she was talking about, easy to put on, but for some reason I was kind of enjoying her nervousness, so I faked having a hard time with it. "Ah, the clip is so small, how is anyone supposed to be able to-"

        "I know, but try." She stammered quickly.

       I bent my knees so my face was level with her back, and i leaned closer to get a "better view". I could tell Ji-won felt my breath on her skin, because she shuddered slightly. I had shivers going up my spine, maybe from the close proximity or maybe from how bare her skin is, but it was making me think all sorts of weird thoughts.

       After a few more moments, I clipped it, but there was an actual small problem. "It's really loose." Ji-won said

       "Yeah, I can tell. Gimme a second." I said. I stand up straight, reach over her shoulders, and begin to tighten the straps. Again, my hands brushed against her gently, and my body was close to hers. We'd been closer before, on three occasions, but none of those made me feel this... Strange.

        "Um, I could do that part myself..." She said, but made no move to stop me. I didn't reply and continued until it was fitting. I turned her around and observed. I nod.

        "This one is my favorite." I state, holding her at shoulders length.

       She looked down at herself, pulling the bottom up a little. "You think so?"

      "Yeah, yellow suits you."

      "You know," she said with a very faint smile. "That's the fifth compliment you've given me today. How strange."

       I laugh. "You've been counting?"

      "I mean, it's really rare for you to anyway, so I might as well. I guess we'll go with this one then. Out."

       As I leave the room and she changes back into her clothes, I tried to think if I was really careless enough to give someone 5 compliments within an hour, but I could only recall four.

       When she steps out and we are waiting in the line to pay, I say "You counted wrong. I only gave you four compliments."

        She blushed and smiled a tiny bit, trying not to let me notice. "Well I considered you staring at my boobs a compliment."

"And you're legs, since we're already talking about this." I said.

"God, 6 compliments. You gotta chill out." She said. But the way she was laughing said something else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 886 27
"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn't an extrovert, neither was she an intr...
1.4K 398 22
"You-you love me...as a friend right?" "I love you as a man loves a woman" ~jimin. "Jimin...can you hug me please" Will they be able to clear all t...
20.6K 672 14
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘ า“แด‡แด€แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข: สแดแดœ x ส™แด›s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด˜ sแด›แด€แด›แดœs: แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น: 27๐“‰๐’ฝ โ„ณ๐’ถ๐“Ž ...
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...