The Styles Brothers

By Narrylovelike_fck

There's that saying "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know whatcha gonna get".......especially if... More

The Styles Brothers
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
Not an update
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
THANK YOU!!
*10*
*11*
*12*
20K READS!!!!
*13*
*14*
*15*
30K READS!!!!
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
heyy
‼️‼️‼️
*20*
heyy ;)
*21*
*22*
w h a t ? !
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
THANK YOUU!!!

*23*

361 18 2
By Narrylovelike_fck

KENZIE

"I'm telling you, this guy was totally checking me out. I don't blame him for noticing my ass in this tight babies" Mitch was motioning to his pants by the way. We were having lunch at the moment. Nothing special is going on but the usual. We were just talking and talking and felt like everyday was the same thing.

"Maybe he was checking out your pants because you do know how to fashion up yourself" he really does know how to spice things up with his wardrobe. We were continuing our meals when I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turned around seeing it was Harry.

"Hey" he said. Followed by a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey. How're you doing?" I asked since that last time I talked to him was the day before yesterday, after disappearing with my friends from school.

"Can we uh talk for a moment? Alone?" I noticed he was nervous asking me that. But I gave in.

"Sure" he helped me get up from my seat and we went out, leaving the cafeteria and into the hallway. I noticed Marcel and Harold were outside as well. To be honest, I'm still weirded out by the fact that all three of them are in front of me.

"So what's up?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Well uhm, this weekend we will be having like a family reunion at a hotel and of course a lot relatives will be there and of course we will meet new people there..." Harold started it off

"A-And of course we will meet new people there..." I heard Marcel stuttering with that.

"So...?" I asked trailing off to where this was going.

"Well..." Harold looked at the both of them and said "We want you to be there"

"What?" my eyes were in shock. They want me to be with them in their family reunion. I mean, it's very flattering but I don't get why it had to be me. "Why me?" I questioned them.

"Well technically mom wants you there" Harry said. Their mom?

"...as well as Gemma" Harold said. Their sister?

"Okay what's going on here. First you tell me there was a family reunion and the next thing I know I'm being invited by your mom and sister to meet random people I don't know of" I mean technically they're not random people, they're just their relatives that are blood-related. But still it was weird that their own mother and sister want me there....but not them.

"Well we couldn't turn down our mom and sister's only request for that day" I saw Harry rubbing the back of his neck and he's doing that because he's nervous or either that he really was itching for a scratch.

"Are you sure they were the ones who wanted me there? Not you guys?" I smirked crossing my arms and looking at all three of them.

"Pssh why would we want you there..." I looked at Harry who said that and raised my eyebrow on him "Well I didn't mean we didn't want you there..but you were not supposed to...well you were but..." I cut him off.

"Alright I'll go. I just have to ask permission from my mom" I heard the school bell ring signaling us that lunch was over. "See you guys" I waved at them.

I then heard Harold mumbling to Harry saying "So smooth brother"

****

"And that class is why us Americans are a threat to everyone else so I expect each one to have respect with whatever culture you'll meet" then we heard the school bell ring meaning that class was over. Then the teacher continued. "Oh before you leave class, remember you're History project which will be due in 3 weeks. I hope you're planning this already" and with that each one raced out of the room. 

I went my way over to my locker before leaving and felt someone pinch my sides as I jolted a bit and turned around seeing Harry smiling "Oh hello again" 

"Hi" he replied as he gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. As we stopped kissing I spoke.

"Didn't we just see each other awhile ago here in the hallway?" I asked.

"Well yeah but I sort of missed you" he admitted, getting all nervous again.

"We were just in there a while ago too" referring to the History classroom.

"Yeah but still.....I miss you" he admitted as he started to kiss me again. He was the one who stopped this time and spoke. "Come on, I'll show you something" he dragged my hand and we left the building

*****

"Okay you're turn" I told him. Me and Harry were near a lake with the most beautiful view of the lake of course and the sunset. He dragged me to this place claiming this was the surprise he was talking about. Snacks or a picnic by the lake. He prepared a blanket as we both started to eat what he prepared for me and sat there talking about stuff we'd like to know from each other.

"Okay when I was little, my Gemma would paint my toenails pink because 1) I was young and couldn't say no and 2) she was really bored. And now she keeps doing it BUT on a 'special' events" Harry put air quotations on the word special.

"What do you mean by 'special' events?" I copied his actions.

"It's either when I'm asleep or drunk" he admitted as I started to laugh. "And I would sometimes wake up seeing her taking pictures of my feet" oh my God. Remind me to tell Gemma about those pictures.

"I didn't know I was falling in love with a girl all along" I said but soon realized what I said couldn't be taken back.

"You're falling for me?" I can see him moving close to me.

"Uhm well I didn't know why I said that" trying to act cool and laughed like what I said back there was a joke. "I mean, take it as a joke rather" I started to laugh again to make him laugh but it didn't

"I didn't think it was a joke" he said as I felt him pinning me down and his face was inching his way towards mine. I can feel his hot breath on my face and his eyes were really glued onto mine. I gulped a lump in my throat as I felt his lips moving closer to my lips. My thoughts were cut off when his lips were crashing on mine. His kisses were the ones I missed the most.

He stopped and looked at me, tucking a hair strand behind my ear. He just looked at me smiling. "Why are you smiling like that for?"

"It's just because you're pretty" he admitted as I blushed. "...and I feel very lucky to be with you. Kissing you, hugging you, just being with you feels so surreal" I smiled since his smiling was very contagious. I mean when he smiles, I smile too.

"I can't wait to see you this weekend" then that's when I felt my tummy twisting from the inside. He noticed my smile faded away. "Why what's wrong? Was it something I said?"

"Well it was something you said. Something you mentioned about a reunion. A FAMILY reunion" giving emphasis on the word family.

"What's wrong with that?" he asked as he helped me get up from the position we were in.

"Well I didn't imagine my weekend to be meeting my next door neighbor's family. Let alone the whole Styles clan" at that moment I was starting to feel nervous.

"Not actually the Styles clan" he said. "What" was all I could say.

"My mom's side will be coming as well" what?

"Okay prepare for a full on humiliation this weekend" I sarcastically said. I noticed Harry trying to calm down as he placed both of his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them just to make sure I calmed myself down.

"Hey hey listen, nothing bad is going to happen to you okay?" I didn't try to look at him. "Hey look at me. Come on Kenz" I gave up and faced him, looking into his eyes.

"You are not going to humiliate yourself in front of them. Of course families will make you nervous but I'm going to make sure you're going to stay calm about this. Okay? I'll be right there with you" he said as I gave up nodding and it ended up with hugging ourselves.

"Yeah you and your other two brothers" I chuckle. I noticed him stopped hugging me. "Oh come here" I grabbed his face and we started to make-out until the sun sets.

Oh boy. This weekend's gonna be fun.

sorry if this was boring and short but i couldn't think of anything else for this chapter

anyways, please read my other stories

put them in your library for you to be updated with the chapters of my stories

keep on voting, commenting and sharing ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.4K 37
"Your legacy goes on, Harry..." Cover by @MagicAl_WinGs_ Please do not copy this story in any shape or form.
1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
2.1M 14.3K 70
[REQUESTS CLOSED] Me and my co-owner @beautifulwillows are writing these imagines just because we love harry styles the epitome of perfection. So I...
352K 9.7K 26
Welcome to chatroom.com! Please wait while we pair you up with a partner. texting format