*23*

KENZIE

"I'm telling you, this guy was totally checking me out. I don't blame him for noticing my ass in this tight babies" Mitch was motioning to his pants by the way. We were having lunch at the moment. Nothing special is going on but the usual. We were just talking and talking and felt like everyday was the same thing.

"Maybe he was checking out your pants because you do know how to fashion up yourself" he really does know how to spice things up with his wardrobe. We were continuing our meals when I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turned around seeing it was Harry.

"Hey" he said. Followed by a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey. How're you doing?" I asked since that last time I talked to him was the day before yesterday, after disappearing with my friends from school.

"Can we uh talk for a moment? Alone?" I noticed he was nervous asking me that. But I gave in.

"Sure" he helped me get up from my seat and we went out, leaving the cafeteria and into the hallway. I noticed Marcel and Harold were outside as well. To be honest, I'm still weirded out by the fact that all three of them are in front of me.

"So what's up?" I asked, getting straight to the point.

"Well uhm, this weekend we will be having like a family reunion at a hotel and of course a lot relatives will be there and of course we will meet new people there..." Harold started it off

"A-And of course we will meet new people there..." I heard Marcel stuttering with that.

"So...?" I asked trailing off to where this was going.

"Well..." Harold looked at the both of them and said "We want you to be there"

"What?" my eyes were in shock. They want me to be with them in their family reunion. I mean, it's very flattering but I don't get why it had to be me. "Why me?" I questioned them.

"Well technically mom wants you there" Harry said. Their mom?

"...as well as Gemma" Harold said. Their sister?

"Okay what's going on here. First you tell me there was a family reunion and the next thing I know I'm being invited by your mom and sister to meet random people I don't know of" I mean technically they're not random people, they're just their relatives that are blood-related. But still it was weird that their own mother and sister want me there....but not them.

"Well we couldn't turn down our mom and sister's only request for that day" I saw Harry rubbing the back of his neck and he's doing that because he's nervous or either that he really was itching for a scratch.

"Are you sure they were the ones who wanted me there? Not you guys?" I smirked crossing my arms and looking at all three of them.

"Pssh why would we want you there..." I looked at Harry who said that and raised my eyebrow on him "Well I didn't mean we didn't want you there..but you were not supposed to...well you were but..." I cut him off.

"Alright I'll go. I just have to ask permission from my mom" I heard the school bell ring signaling us that lunch was over. "See you guys" I waved at them.

I then heard Harold mumbling to Harry saying "So smooth brother"

****

"And that class is why us Americans are a threat to everyone else so I expect each one to have respect with whatever culture you'll meet" then we heard the school bell ring meaning that class was over. Then the teacher continued. "Oh before you leave class, remember you're History project which will be due in 3 weeks. I hope you're planning this already" and with that each one raced out of the room.