*6*

KENZIE

I woke up with a massive head ache that I couldn't even explain how painful i was feeling right now. Like you're head was being pounded by hammers or bulldozers and somehow I couldn't have the energy to stand up or even sit up right on the bed; but I still tried.

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the sunlight that I felt was on the right side of my face. I then observed I was in a room; a room that wasn't or i think almost familiar to me. The ceiling was navy blue, there was a couch on the far right of where I was, walls that have a lot of posters and it's like I'm having a deja vu or something.

I know this room was quite familiar but I can't remember staying here or even entering this room the first time. I looked at my right seeing a side table with a small note that's taped on the lamp saying:

Good morning sleepy head, do me a favor and stay where you are. Don't come out this room until I come and get you xx -Harry

Wait- Harry wrote that note to me? Am I in my own room or this is a dream? Where the hell am I?

Then the door in front of me, not too far, opened and I see a half-naked Harry walking in with a tray of foo and some medicine I suppose; and by half-naked, I mean him being shirtless but I'm glad he wore something below him.

"Good morning, I see you've read my little love note already" he smiled as he placed the tray in front of me on the bed and grabbed a chair near his desk and sat near the bed.

"Uhm where the hell am I, Harry?" I went straight to the point.

"You're in my room, duhh" acts as if I was dumb for asking that question.

"Okay, then why am I in your room? What's going on and what happened?" I was beginning to ask a lot more questions all at once.

"You really don't remember what happened last night?"

"If I did, maybe I shouldn't have asked you in the first place right?" I snapped back.

"Oww, even in the morning you act feisty.....I like it" he smirked at the end. I rolled my eyes as a reaction towards his 'complement.' "Just eat the breakfast I made and I'll tell you" 

I scanned the food that was in front of me.  It was consisted of 2 sunny side-up eggs, 2 strips of bacon, 1 pancake and 1 waffle. I took a bite of what he made and as my tastebuds tasted the food, it was really good. But I felt him looking at me; waiting for my reaction towards his cooking. "I see that you are enjoying my cooking"

"As if I'd be caught dead in enjoying what you made or whatever stuff you did by yourself" I lied because I find his food to be delicious as fuck.

"Pssh, whatever.If I can't satisfy your food cravings, then maybe..." he started to lean closer to me "...I can satisfy you with something else other than food" he smirked and I knew where he was going with this so I completely went straight to the point.

I scoffed before saying something. "So, uhh, last night? What happened again?" trying to break the tension he was about to start with me.

"You seriously don't remember anything?" 

"And for the second time, if I did remember anything, I shouldn't have asked you in the first place right? Jeez" as I took another bite of food and now my head hurts every time I put some emotion towards something. "Oww" as I rub my head.

"Here" he gave me medicines and an unusual drink that has a weird dark green color to it. "Drink this"

"Uhh what is that?"

"A hang over cure"

"What is it made out of?" 

"You question a lot. Just drink it. If you can't survive the smell, just hold your nose as you drink the beverage" he suggested. I looked at the drink at first and my first impression of it that it might have a disgusting taste to it, but no choice. Sometimes the hatest food can be the healthiest one we need for our body's nutrition.