*35*

KENZIE

"Listen Mackenzie it's not what you think-" Harold started to speak as I slapped him again. 

"How dare you? All of you! Deciding on who gets me as their prize?" I then spoke after 20-30 whole minutes of Danny talking and also from the moments of silence. I couldn't stand to hear their explanations if they even try to explain it.

"W-We didn't do it for fun" Marcel explained.

"Even you Marcel. You were in on this too" I got angry at him because I didn't think that he would agree to this kind of plan and thought he was the nicest one of all.

"What level of stupidity did you guys have to make that bet?" Jasmin butted in. I didn't mind though.

"And to also play Mackenzie like that? That's some classy shit you've been doing" Mitchell said.

"We didn't use that as an advantage to like get something from her. We were just tired of having Harry taking all the girls this time" Harold explained.

"It is not my fault that you didn't have a girlfriend for the last three years" Harry replied back to Harold. Then they started ranting with each other. I got my bags and told Jasmin and Mitchell if I could sleep in one of their houses because I couldn't stand sleeping in my own when I know their house is next to mine.

We exited the door and heard footsteps following us as we were approaching the vehicle. "Wait Mackenzie let me explain" he grabbed my arm and turned me around. I saw it was Harry and I slapped him before he wanted to speak again.

"I can't believe someone like you would do that to a girl like me. I even thought we had something special. Back at the hotel, me helping you to be a better person" I was starting to cry again and at the same time getting mad at him.

"I-I wasn't doing it to fool you around-" I cut him off.

"YOU PLAYED ME HARRY! JUST LIKE WHAT YOUR BROTHERS DID TO ME" I couldn't take the pain anymore. I then continued. "Is that the reason why you asked me to be your girlfriend? Same with Harold too?" I saw him by the front door.

"N-No that's not the reason why-" I cut him off again.

"Then what?! It's as if my feelings don't matter to you anymore. You fucked up for real. This time, I'm not gonna fall for anymore of your sweet words or gestures. If I hadn't known about the bet, then I would've made my choice anyway" he started to cry as well

"Y-You mean?"

"Yes, I would've chosen you because I saw the real you. The sweetest and kindest person I've met. I knew you weren't this bad boy jerk who people saw you for, but after all of this, the planning of the bet, I even thought you would consider how I feel....but I guess not" I turned around to go to the car, but Harry hugged me from behind to stop me from leaving.

"Please don't. I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me Mackenzie" I tried to wiggle myself free and I did since all of a sudden he became weak.

"No! No! Stop it" I pushed him away and continued crying. "You're not important to me anymore. After graduation, I'll be leaving home and moving into another city for college. I don't ever want to see your faces ever again" I went to the car and Jasmin let me sit in the passengers seat while she sat at the back. Mitchell started the engine and we soon drove off.

"So where to?" Mitchell asked me.

"A-Anywhere, but my house. I couldn't stand having them next door to me" I continued bawling my eyes out.

"How about my house?" Mitchell nodded as he saw Jasmin on his rear view mirror. The ride was about 30 minutes away. I continued crying and soon as we got to Jasmin's house, Mitchell turned off the engine and I started bawling like crazy. My tears were all over my face and on my shirt. Mitchell removed his seat belt and leaned me on his chest while Jasmin moved herself to the front seat and leaned her face on my right shoulder as her hands were caressing my arm.

Before we entered the house, I couldn't hold in all the pain I've been feeling. Those three guys played me. It was stupid for me to feel something for them, especially Harry. I thought he had changed for good. I couldn't stop crying and just let the tears fall and stain my clothes. I can't believe this happened, even before graduation. Was the bet really necessary?

I don't know what to do now.

hey this is another chapter hehe thanks for reading and voting. this story is about to end so stay tuned until the end.