*14*

KENZIE

"Okay girls, time to start our practices" we had started our cheer practices in school on a Saturday morning and actually I need to lead my team mates during our practices on what will our routine be, who should do this or that.

Our coach was sitting on the bench, writing stuff in her journal and glancing a few times as we were practicing. The football team was also there and yes I saw Jake there.

After what happened yesterday at the outing, I think he was still pissed off at me and Marcel. I mean, it was his fault like it was a good thing Marcel tried to save me although I was sad that Jake almost tried to kill him. Speaking of Marcel, I haven't talked or seen him after what happened to us after that.....kiss. It was romantic even if we were just alone in some strange shower room back at the lab.

We had a break time after we've done a few splits and dances as we all took drinks from our water bottles. I glanced at the bleachers, seeing Harry wearing shades and focusing on his phone. He looked up at and took off his shades as he waved at me. I blushed at first and waved back. Why was he here?

"Oh, is that Harry Styles? " I heard girls behind me squealing.

Harry still kept on waving at me and of course I waved back. A few girls ran towards me and were squealing because I was the one Harry was waving at. "Can't believe Harry Styles knows you? I mean every girl wants to be in your position right now Kenzie"

"Actually I think I was the one he was waving at" the voice I hate to hear during our practices.

Cheryl Robinson.

She walked to where I was standing and waved back at Harry as he was confused why she was waving at her when his attention was directed at me. "Don't embarrass yourself girl, you're making yourself look like a fool in front of others"

"Why do you even think I'd do that?"

"I dunno, you just seem to think every guy in this school would want to date you or even hook up with you and that's not good" the reason why I don't like girls like her is that people who have that kind of bitchy attitude doesn't need to be in my life. I mean look at her: her cheer outfit is way short other than the rest of us, our skirt is in the middle of our thighs while hers is just in the crotch level like you would literally see her underwear and her face is all caked up with make-up and her hair is not really blonde, she dyed it blonde because her original hair color was black. All in all I hate her soo much. Such a bully when it comes to her seeing my face for the first time.

"I'm starting to feel like you don't like me at all Cheryl"

"Like I'd ever like you I mean, even though you're head cheerleader here, you still can't boss me around. I don't follow anyone's rules, I make my own and let others follow me instead" she clapped two times and I saw a an average guy holding her bag and books and bringing her water bottle to her.

After drinking she continued. "I doubt that Harry would ever be attracted to girls like you I mean come one, he's missing out the real stuff right here" she referred to her whole body and I knew what she was thinking.

Cheryl has been hooking up with guys since junior high and has not been confirming a real relationship since then. Like she dates different guys every week and she was labeled as the school's slut because of her attitude here in school.

"So what are you trying to tell me? I'm no good for guys like him?"

"What I'm trying to tell you is, stay away from Harry, because he's mine and I would be very disappointed if you ever come near him or talk to him" she 'tried' to threaten me with words.