C.S, J.J, & W.N || IMAGINES

By forsythiajoness

> More

REQUESTS || PROMPTS
HIS POEM
LODGES V.S JONES
BROKEN // PART ONE
HAPPIER
CHECK YES JULIET
PURPLE
ADDAMS & HELL
FAKE
FORGETFUL
DATING JUGHEAD WOULD INCLUDE...
FIGHTING WITH JUGHEAD WOULD INCLUDE...
BEING PREGNANT WITH JUGHEADS BABY WOULD INCLUDE...
THAT DAMAGED GIRL
COMING OUT TO JUGHEAD WOULD INCLUDE...
I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU
JUGHEAD PROPOSING WOULD INCLUDE...
JUGHEAD DATING A DANCER WOULD INCLUDE...
DATING COLE SPROUSE WOULD INCLUDE...
AUTHORS NOTE!
IMAGINE JUGHEAD CRUSHING ON AN EXCHANGED STUDENT (FRENCH EDITION)
WHOOPS
A LAZY DAY WITH JUGHEAD WOULD INCLUDE
PLAYING WITH FIRE
IMAGINE BEING ON YOUR PERIOD AND JUGHEAD TAKES CARE OF YOU
IMAGINE HAVING YOUR FIRST KISS WITH JUGHEAD
IMAGINE GROWING UP WITH JUGHEAD
FINALLY
IMAGINE JUGHEAD DATING/CRUSHING ON A JOCK
MET GALA
IMAGINE GOING ON A BREAK WITH JUGHEAD | PART ONE
IMAGINE CATCHING JUGHEAD CRY
IMAGINE JUGHEAD GETTING FLUSTERD OVER YOU
IMAGINE CELEBRATING JUGHEAD'S BIRTHDAY
IMAGINE SPENDING AUTUMN WITH JUGHEAD
JUGHEAD SFW ALPHABET HEADCANONS
WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER
IN LOVING MEMORY
IMAGINE SOMEONE FLIRTING WITH YOU AND JUG GETS MAD
IMAGINE BEING POPULAR AND JUGHEAD CRUSHES ON YOU
IMAGINE JUGHEAD TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU
IN LOVING MEMORY || PART TWO
MY BLOOD
DEAR Y/N
HEALED BEFORE BROKEN
THANKS KEVIN
NO MERCY
MAYA
HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME NOT
IMAGINE JUGHEAD SLAPPING YOU
BETTY WOULDN'T DO THAT (TEASER)
YOU LOST ME
YOU'RE PRETTY CUTE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR!
WHILE WE'RE YOUNG
FOUR AM
JUGHEAD AS A FATHER
JUGHEAD GETTING HIS WISDOM TEETH PULLED

ALWAYS YOURS

5.8K 124 58
By forsythiajoness

VERY IMPORTANT WARNINGS: SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, BLOOD, ANGST, DEPRESSION, SWEARING

SUICIDE HOTLINE: 1-800-273-8255

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

A/N: You aren't alone, you are loved, you are worth it. Talk to someone if you are EVER feeling like harming yourself.

(NOT EDITED)
-

"How do I put this.." Jughead muttered avoiding eye contact with you.

You were obviously confused and concerned, Jughead had been acting weird for the past couple weeks and you didn't know why. It was Valentine's day, Jughead had wanted to meet up to talk in Pop's.

You assumed it was to take another step in your relationship, that he'd been acting weird because he was planning something. Jughead had know that life had home has been rough because of your parents getting divorced. It's been hard.

But boy were you wrong.

"I'm sorry Y/N but, I don't think this is working.." Jughead whispered keeping his eyes glued to the booth table.

"What? What're you talking about?" You asked stuttering that he had fumbled on his words.

"I think we should break up." Jughead said more than clearly.

Your eyes widen looking up trying to make eye contact with him, "Oh, I-I-I"

Jughead shook his head, "I have to go."

Jughead bolted from the diner holding all his belongings.

Your eyes watered feeling your heart drop into your stomach, you didn't know what you did wrong to hurt Jughead. You knew that Betty had some small feelings for Jug, was that it? Was Jughead finally leaving you for Betty? Did he feel the same?

You picked up your backpack slowly stumbling out of Pop's. Your eyes continued to flood with tears, no sobs were heard by anyone else. People looked at you with pitiful and sympathy not knowing what had happened.

You slammed your house door shut immediantly rushing up the stairs into your room. Your parents had left this morning to sign papers for the divorce and for the child support plan. They would be back in a couple weeks maybe months because of moving plans too, sadly you didn't have a shoulder to cry on.

Monday was dreadful, no one had talked to you. Everyone seemed to take Jughead's side of the break up. Not even your best friend since second grade, Kevin Keller took your side.

Seeing Jughead hold Betty's face the same way he used to hold yours made you want to puke. Seeing Jughead kiss Betty's cheek the same way he used to kiss yours broke you.

Everyday broke you a little more. Betty and Jughead's relationship was growing, but your respect for them was shrinking.

You had thought you and Betty were good friends, that you could tell Betty everything that was happening at home. Not anymore.

It's been weeks, still no one had attempted to talk to you. Whenever you'd try to wave at Veronica and Kevin, they'd ghost you. They'd act like you didn't exist, like you were just air.

You spent your school days alone, sometimes even hiding in the bathroom stalls for hours.

You had been sitting in the bathroom stall when Betty and Veronica had a very interesting chat.

"So Bets, how's Jughead been lately?" Veronica asked fixing her mascara in the mirror in front of her.

Betty blushes clasping her hands together, "He's been great to me, but for the past couple days he's been off."

Veronica raised an eyebrow, "Think it's about Y/N?"

Betty shrugged, "I doubt it, he took down the pictures of them in his trailer."

Veronica nodded, "She's been weird too."

Betty bit her lip, "Maybe we shouldn't be ignoring her anymore."

Veronica scoffed zipping her bag shut, "Are you kidding me Betty? That's Jughead's ex, that's the girl who had your current spot and threw it away like garbage! Sure, Jughead broke up with her first but did you not see the way she treated him?"

Betty shook her head, "Why? What'd she do?"

Veronica sighed leaning up against the sink, "She was just, so clingy it was so annoying. Whenever Jughead wasn't with her, she'd talk to no one! Y/N would text Jughead every second that he wasn't with her, making sure she knew every step he took."

Betty cringed messing with her bracelet, "Yikes.."'

Veronica nodded starting up a different conversation while leaving the bathroom with Betty on her side.

Tears streamed down your cheeks, the purple bags under your eyes darkened. Your stomach grumbles hungry for a piece of food, you hadn't been eating nor sleeping a lot lately. You looked pale, tired, broken.

Jughead Jones had broken you.

You felt your chest get heavy as a large sob escaped from your mouth. Your hair stuck to your damp skin as you wiped your eyes.

You struggled to get up, finally pulling yourself up walking out of the bathroom with your backpack.

You trudged down the hallway looking nothing like yourself, you didn't look like the (Bubbly/Sarcastic) girl you once were. Not the one who wore her favorite (Skirt/Converse/Baseball Cap) everyday.

You looked like you didn't belong, you wore a baggy sweater along with sweatpants and beaten up UGGS. It wasn't you.

Your hair wasn't in it's signature (Ponytail/Curls), your skin was more visible. Blotchy and red from crying your now swollen eyes out.

Getting lost in your thoughts, you had accidentally bumped into Jughead. His blue eyes pierced into your E/C ones. Love and sympathy washed over his face, while your stayed stone cold. You turned back around instantly making your way out of school.

It was only 4th period, but you were done with all this pain you were put through. Maybe they were right, maybe you are a waste of space, maybe you should just leave them alone, layne you should just disappear.

You raced back home through the cold snow, you ran up the stairs of your suburban house slamming your bedroom door shut.

You ripped loose leaf paper out of one of your old binders snatching a bright red pen from your desk. You scribbled a letter to your mom and dad (and/or siblings), your old friends, and Jughead.

You wiped your runny nose and wet eyes before leaving the letters in their respected places. You dropped your backpack in the corner of your room leaving the house.

You walked to Sweetwater River, looking at the ice and attempted snowmen around. You dragged yourself to the middle of the river and sitting down. You glanced at the pine trees that were surrounding you all over, you felt yourself started to sob again. You traced the ice of where you were going to cut through it letting your tears stream freely.

-

Jughead walked back to his trailer seeing a piece of paper taped to the door.

He gripped the paper in his hand taking time to read it.

Jughead,

I don't know what I did to hurt you. I don't know why you broke up with me. I don't know why I thought I was worthy of your time let alone anyone else's. I'm sorry for being clingy, I'm sorry for being a shitty girlfriend, I'm sorry for not being everything you wished for in a girlfriend. I hope both you and Betty are happy, I know you make her happy. I should've known that I was stupid, that I was a waste of air and space. I don't know why everyone hates me all of a sudden, but that's okay. I hate me too know, so I'm doing something that you would want to do to someone you hate.

I'm so sorry Jughead.

I love you.

Love, Y/N <3

Jughead felt tears prick his eyes, his thumb ran across the damp spots on the paper, where Y/N seemed to be crying.

Jughead dropped everything and started sprinting, he raced past Archie and Betty's house before hearing a few calls from the both of them as soon as he passed Pop's. Veronica and Kevin tagged along with a large grin on both their faces.

"Jughead! Where are you going? Come and sit with us!" Betty cheered smiling,

Jughead turned around glaring at the both of them, immediantly making the both of them back up.

"Woah dude what's wrong?" Archie asked putting his hands up in defense.

"What's wrong? What's Wrong?! What's wrong is my best friends turning me against someone that I loved with all my heart! What's wrong is that I actually listened to them instead of my gut! That girl, that I loved so god damn much is now trying to fucking kill herself! And you know who's fault that is? It's yours! All of yours! I cant believe I let you guys convince me to break up with her! Just because she's different than everyone and doesn't fit it! God I was so stupid.." Jughead spat at them before turning back around and starting to run again,

All of them followed him to the River, where there was a clear view of Y/N sitting on the ice attempting to break it.

"Y/N! Please stop! Come back to shore and we can talk about this! Please!" Kevin called out causing the girl to turn around with a cold glare on her face.

Her piercing E/C eyes dug into theirs, she turned back around slamming the rock into the ice trying to break it.

"Y/N Please!" Jughead yelled slowly stepping on to the ice, his combat boot resting onto the ice.

Jughead continued to slowly walk on the ice getting closer to Y/N, "Y/N please listen to me, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you go, hell I don't know why I did. Your one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I cant imagine my life without you, I'm so sorry for putting you through all this and hurting you. You deserve so much better, you are worth it you have so much to look forward to in the future. Please Y/N, don't let go of that. I love you Y/N Y/L/N, I love you so fucking much."

Y/N felt her eyes sting, she felt her leg go numb before being engulfed in the icy current that was dragging her in the river.

Archie, Veronica, Betty and Kevin all came racing onto the ice looking around.

"The current has her, everyone spread out!" Archie screamed moving the snow out of the way looking for the teenage girl.

"I found her!" Veronica called moving the snow out of the way with her boot.

Archie came speeding over kneeling down and slamming his fists into the thick ice, he continued even after seeing the bright red blood splatter onto the ice in front of him. The ice started to snap and he got a hold of Y/N's arm pulling her up.

Archie listening for her heart beat, he pumped her chest performing CPR on her. He continued for five minutes until giving up, Archie shook his head sighing.

Jughead unfolded his arms, "No-No theres no way!"

Archie sighed, "Jug I'm sorry she's not-

Archie got cut off when Y/N started spitting up water struggling to get air into her lungs. Archie and Jughead's heads snapped back to the girl.

Jughead pulled off his wool jacket wrapping it around her picking her up, Archie added his letterman jacket making sure she would warm up.

Veronica and Betty looked at the pale girl with blue lips feeling guilty for trash talking her constantly. Betty felt envy flow through her veins, she felt hatred for one of her longest best friends that she ever had. Y/N's lazy gaze landed on the two before her eyes shut again.

Kevin felt his heart drop, his best friend since elementary school had just tried to kill herself. Kevin said that he would've always been there for her if she ever needed someone, but he wasn't there.

Veronica and Betty looked down letting their guilt get to their heads, they gave Jughead and goodbye having Archie and Kevin follow them back to Pop's.

Jughead held Y/N incredibly close to his body, he ran his fingers through her freezing damp hair. Jughead opened the door to her house walking her in.

Y/N took a warm shower, she got out after a good fifteen minutes before getting into her bed.

Jughead came back into the room not shortly after her getting out, he handed her a cup of (Tea/Coffee/Cocoa). He pulled off his beanie avoiding eye contact with her.

You stayed silent not touching her warm drink, she looked at Jughead's broken expression.

You finally decided to say something, "I'm so-so sorry Jughead."

Jughead looked up wiping his own eyes, "You don't have anything to be sorry for Y/N, I was a dick to you and treated you like complete garbage."

You gently pulled him closer to you before resting your head on his shoulder, Jughead hesitantly wrapped his arms around your wasted been eventually giving in and tightly hugging you.

You felt his hot tears hit the back of your shirt.

"I broke you Y/N, and I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I never really liked Betty in that type of way. Everything felt fake." Jughead muttered letting his voice crack.

You stayed silent while running your fingers through his raven dark curls.

"Jughead?" You whispered looking up,

Jughead's eyes landed on yours before he pulled his head up, "Y-Yeah?"

You rested your hand on his neck pulling him into a kiss.

Jughead pulled away three seconds later then resting his forehead against yours, "I-I broke up with Betty a week ago."

"Does that mean that I get you back?" You murmured,

Jughead sniffled slowly letting a small smile appear on his face,

"I was always yours."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 751 64
{completed} When the riverdale cast get loads of followers from there recent show they started: riverdale. There is going to be a made up ship in th...
376K 8.4K 76
JugxReader cause why not๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธFirst real fan fiction on Wattpad๐Ÿ˜น Published Nov. 29, 2017 [ RANKINGS ] Aug. 25, 2019 โ€ขยฐโ€ข #1 in riverdalefanfic โ€ขยฐโ€ข โ€ข...
253K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.
30.1K 708 33
โš ๏ธCOMPLETEDโš ๏ธ ๐ŸšจTRIGGER WARNING๐Ÿšจ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก...