Crossed Wires // Muke Clemmin...

By MukeClemmingsAyee

"Come on, babe- penguin. Baby penguin." I looked at Michael weirdly. "I'm not a baby penguin, Clifford. I'm... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Flashback + Info
Update (Bad News/Good News/Help!)
Chapter Twenty Six
not a chapter

Chapter Two

9.7K 413 205
By MukeClemmingsAyee

Luke's P.O.V

Mikey just went to his bunk whilst I was still here, in the lounge room, all alone. In the dark.

I look over to the bunk hallway and see that all of the lights are out and now I'm, for real, alone.

I sigh and flop onto the couch that Michael had been on previously.

Michael. Michael. Michael.

Was all I could think. Why was Michael the only one I could think about right now? I dunno.

I flicked on the T.V and made sure to put the volume on low.

I stared at the moving pictures of Spongebob until I was out cold.

Or in other words... Asleep.

++++

( *Morning* )

++++

I woke up to the daylight of the morning and the sound of the boys giggling.

I look around me, all of the boys where not paying attention to me, but to the food they had on there plates.

I yawned and stretched my arms above me as all of there heads turned toward me.

"Good morning Lukey!" Ashton said happily as he munched on his breakfast.

"Go away" I said rubbing my eyes "unless you have food for me, then stay" I added

Ashton pointed to the kitchen.

I rolled over so the back of the couch was in front if my face.

All of the sudden there was a lot of weight on me, I groaned, they laughed.

"Get off of me!" I squeaked

"Luke, why are you so cranky mate, it's a great time in life. Smile because it looks great on you." Calum spoke like he read it off of the internet.

"Tell that to me in a few hours and I'll tell you what I think then, as for now I'm going to my bunk." I said as they hopped off of me and I walked to my unused bed.

I decided that instead of going back to bed and wasting away my day, to get dressed.

I picked up my phone that lie on my bed and continued my way to our luggage closet.

After a few minutes I picked out an outfit, Nirvana tank, black skinny jeans and a pair of black Vans. Not before I stole a pair of Calum's toucan boxers.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, got dressed, brushed my teeth and styled my hair.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom I bumped shoulders with Michael.

"Sorry" I muttered, eyes cascaded to the ground.

"It's fine Luke. You seem so moody lately though, you alright?" Michael asked seeming genuinely worried.

"I'm fine!" I snapped and trudged to the kitchen.

I found the food Ashton had mentioned and eat it.

I really don't know why I have been moody though, especially to Michael in that matter.

I sighed and put my forehead to the countertop.

Why am I being such a dick to everyone? I have no reason to but it just keeps happening.

I felt two arms hug me from behind, I tensed.

"It's just me Luke, Calum." Calum spoke softly.

I turned around so I was facing him then launched into his arms, putting my face in his neck.

I don't know why, but I started to cry, hard. Calum just clutched me harder and I heard him say calming stuff into my ears.

It was like that for a while before I moved away from him wiping my eyes with the back if my hands.

"I'm sorry" I said as I began to tear up again.

"Luke. Listen to me mate. Calm down." Calum said trying to look me in the eyes.

I nodded and wiped my eyes again along with the rest if my face.

I could tell that Ashton heard all of it because right after I finished wiping my eyes he came out of the doorway and hugged me.

Where was Michael? Then I heard the toilet flush. Oh.

I really hated breaking down like this but it just... Happened I guess and I really regret it, they probably think of me as a wuss now.

I mentally kicked myself for doing that.

God, I'm such an idiot.

>>>>>>>>

Second chapter! The chapters will hopefully get longer just bare with us.

Remember to share with your friends, vote and comment. Thanks.

-Al x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.3K 39
**Book 1** (CURRENTLY RE-WRITING AND EDITING) "I'm afraid that I might be losing you." Arielle and Michael have been best friends since, well, foreve...
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik
5.3K 138 49
(5SOS/1D Fanfic) Every girl secretly or sometimes not so secretly wishes for a cliche romance. Whether it be a heartwarming first love or a dream wed...