I'm Not Easy {Klance Omegaver...

Par soki_kun

Keith isn't your typical omega. Let's just say he has some discrepancies in what he feels versus what actuall... Plus

First Game of The Season
Losing Focus
Maybe More Than Teasing...?
Dreams
The Question Game
Stupid Feelings
Only Me
Babe...?
Promise
The Date
The Date 2.0
Fear
Poor Lance
Damn, Shiro
Better Safe Than Sorry
Behind Closed Doors
Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy
Confusion
Wrong Place. Wrong Time.
Bonding Moment
Finally
New Beginnings
Taming the Children
Reunion
Viral?
Outed
Personal Day
Power Struggle
Suspenders Aren't Cool
Partners In Crime
The Punch
More Than A Little Tipsy
The Aftermath
Perspective(s)
Confessions
The Last Straw
The Sleepover
The Sleepover 2.0
Nightmares
Nostalgia
Spoiled
Not Okay
Normalcy
The Bet
Halloween
Please Don't Leave Me
Hear Me
Shame
Home
Making Up Lost Time
Appreciation
Passion
Dominance
Decision Making
Soccer Isn't Easy
The Lake House
Stupid Hormones
Serious
Instincts
Half Truths
Choices
Distraught
Sequel
Psst

Build Up

15.1K 524 1.4K
Par soki_kun

" Oh come on. You had fun." Lance smiled at Keith while they got off of the motorcycle. The ride back home was nauseating from how much food the two boys had eaten. " I saw that crème brûlée give you an orgasm when you ate it." He teased.

" Don't judge me! It was good, okay?!" Keith laughed while slipping off his helmet that never ceased in ruffling his hair.

" I bet I could give you a better one~" Lance purred in his boyfriend's ear, causing Keith to stand still for a split second.

" You never did tell me what you're doing." The omega tried to shake it off as the two of them walked up to the front door. He didn't feel like parking his bike in the garage, so it was in the driveway.

" You'll figure it out later." Lance bit his lip in anticipation as Keith reached for the door handle.

" Why not now?" The omega looked over his shoulder to ask while at the same time turning the knob and stepping into the dark house. And Keith couldn't have been more caught off guard when the lights flicked on.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone exclaimed. Shiro had jumped out from behind the door, and his little brother didn't think. He'd been so paranoid recently that his instant reaction was to throw a punch in surprise. Said jab happened to land smack dab on Shiro's nose.

" Holy shit!" Keith realized what was happening.

" Keith, what the hell?!" A voice said from the living room. It sounded like Pidge. And Allura emerged from her hiding place, she was covering her mouth with both hands.

" Oh fuck! Sorry, Shiro! I thought you were... someone else..." The little brother grimaced.

" Hon, you're bleeding." Allura approached Shiro, hoping maybe she could help him clean up the bloody nose.

" I mean... nice shot?" Lance uncomfortably placed a hand on Keith's shoulder.

" It's fine..." Shiro said while forcing a smile. He held a hand beneath his nostrils to catch any excess blood. " nice to know you can defend yourself."

" Let's get you cleaned up." Allura came up behind the other alpha and not so shyly wrapped an arm around his shoulder. She began leading him out of the room. And Lance shot her a thumbs up coupled with a wink. The cheer captain could only respond with an eye roll.

" Remind me not to sneak up on Keith." Hunk adjusted his party hat.

" Noted." Matt said.

" I'm guessing this is a surprise party?" Keith raised an eyebrow. There was a huge banner near the stairs that read 'Happy Birthday.' And there was an obvious smell of cake that filled the air. There were also balloons floating around in random spots.

" NO. We're all just randomly in your house wearing party hats for kicks." Pidge came over and nudged Keith's arm.

" Yes. We're all here to celebrate you becoming an adult." Shay, who also was at the party, said.

" I think we're going to have the most fun with that later, Babe~" Lance whispered in his omega's ear with a deep voice.

Keith inhaled rashly and started coughing on air upon hearing what his boyfriend remarked. And Pidge nearly spontaneously combusted because she was close enough to hear what Lance had said.

" You guys are really going to like my present then." She wiggled her eyebrows mischievously.

" Oh no." Matt made a grossed out expression. " Pidge, what did you do?" He honestly had no clue. She walked over and stood on her toes to quietly murmur in her brother's ear. " YOU DID NOT!" He looked traumatized.

" BET!" Pidge cackled.

" I'm terrified." Hunk looked at her in a scared way. There were endless possibilities to what she could've sprung for.

" Does this have anything to do with your fanfiction?" Lance asked as they all began migrating to the living room.

" I guess we'll just have to wait until Keith opens it." Pidge folded her arms proudly.

...

It was a while later when Allura and Shiro returned from cleaning up. They both shared a ridiculously red shade of blush. It was surprising to Keith that his brother looked even more flustered than Allura did.

" Is everyone ready to do presents now?" Pidge eagerly asked.

" Isn't it more customary to eat cake first?" Allura asked.

" Oh no- no no... if I eat anything else right now I'll puke." Lance said. He had really shoveled back more than he should've when they had dinner.

" Okay, Hunk." Pidge mocked him.

" Hey!" Hunk exclaimed, and Shay couldn't help but giggle.

" So presents it is." Matt nervously scratched the back of his neck.

" MINE FIRST! MINE FIRST!" Pidge yelled.

" Is... Is it appropriate?" Shiro asked her, knowing that she had a tendency to be crass. And the tiny girl's face turned into a Grinch-like smile.

" I don't know... depends on how you use it." Pidge shrugged her shoulders.

" There is no way you can make that appropriate." Matt turned to her.

" Anywaysss..." Pidge went to grab her present, which was wrapped in a box that was on the smaller side of medium. " open it."

" It can't be that bad." Shay tried to stay optimistic.

" Are you sure about that?" Lance said in a voice that mimicked John Cena's.

" Did you just-" Shiro looked at Lance, understanding the reference.

" Oh my God I'll open it!" Keith exclaimed and snatched the present from Pidge. The anxiety over what was in there was chipping away at him.

He slowly tore away some of the wrapping paper to reveal a large Spencer's logo on top of a cardboard box. And Lance looked at the box with wide eyes.

" Oh no... what did you do?" He asked Pidge, who could only motion for Keith to open the box. It was very light, almost like there was only one thing inside of it.

Keith gulped while peeling back the edges that had been folded over one another. There was paper that covered it at first, but once the filler was pulled out, he choked. That was saying a lot considering he didn't even have a gag reflex. It was purple, a very deep purple.

" Is that a fucking-"

" YUP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Pidge shouted.

" What is it...?" Shiro peered inside the box after he got up to be behind his brother. He looked mortified for a second before clearing his throat in an extremely uncomfortable way.

" Are you trying to make your fanfiction actually happen?!" Keith squeaked.

Lance exchanged a brief glance with Allura. The two already had went out and bought all the toys that Keith had told her he'd wanted to try. Thankfully Pidge's gift wasn't the exact same one.

" What makes you think my brother would be into vibrators?" Shiro coughed.

" Just a... hunch." Pidge smiled while moving her glasses farther up the bridge of her nose.

" What do I say?!" Keith whispered in Lance's ear.

" How about thank you?" The tiny girl giddily laughed.

It was a short while later, but eventually everyone had given Keith their gifts. Everyone except Lance. Thankfully, all the other presents had been tasteful. That came much to Shiro's relief.

" Saving the best for last, hm?" Lance chirped once it became his turn.

" Wait, you got me something else?" Keith looked at him weirdly. He wondered just how much Lance was planning to do for him, being that he'd already done way more than enough. " You already took me out and spent way too much... what else could you possibly want to do now?"

" Don't fight it. Lance is a very very good boyfriend who won't stop spoiling you." Allura told him. " Just let him do his thing and it'll go way easier."

" But I feel bad." Keith squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

" Don't be like that..." Lance smiled at him. " I know you think this is just another day of the year, but it's way more than that..." He planted a very fluffy kiss on Keith's forehead while standing up. His gift was in the other room, just waiting for its grand reveal. It had taken him a long time, but he'd finally finished it.

Lance returned to the room not but thirty seconds later. He had a canvas in his hands, and made sure to face the painted side towards himself to hide it.

" CALLED IT!" Pidge squealed. She looked at Matt as though she'd just won another one of their petty bets.

Shiro looked surprised when he saw Lance with a painting. He didn't really take him to be the artsy type, mainly because alphas usually stayed far away from hobbies like that. But Lance definitely knew his way around a paint brush.

Keith had a very fond expression on his face. Lance looked to be very cautious, and nervous to show him. But he got closer to stand in front of his omega anyways.

" Keith... I had an assignment for my advanced art class... and we were told to paint home. Paint what home means to us... and as everyone else went around and painted their houses, or cities, or buildings in this town... I was scrolling through my camera roll. I was looking through all the pictures of you... because I don't consider home to be a place. It's a person." Lance blushed and flipped around the canvas. " It's you."

Everybody in the room let out an almost silent gasp. And Keith could've cried from how beautiful it was. He wasn't thinking that in a narcissistic way. It may have been him in the painting, but every stroke of that brush had clearly been driven by love. Even the painstaking process of doing Keith's purplish, stormy eyes was pretty much executed perfectly. The color was spot on, and there were even tiny sparkles.

" Lance..." He stood up and continued staring at the masterpiece. It looked like it had taken months of tedious work. But it also was Keith down to every detail. Him in his red, white, and yellow jacket. Him with his trademark fond smile that appeared whenever he saw Lance. The alpha had captured his complex persona flawlessly.

Keith took the painting and carefully set it down on the chair where he'd been sitting. And he pulled his boyfriend into a hug, grateful to have such a sweet person for an alpha. " I love you so much..." He whispered so only Lance could hear.

" This is some good shit." Pidge had a very large smile while leaning over to her brother.

" Shush. Don't ruin it." Matt put a hand over her mouth, which never stayed shut for very long.

Lance couldn't have been more relieved that Keith liked it. He wrapped his arms behind Keith's waist and rested his chin on the smaller male's shoulder. The embrace was enough to make even Shiro choke up for a second.

" I love you too... more than you'll ever know..." The alpha quietly told him before pressing a soft kiss on Keith's lips. It didn't last very long, but Pidge was already having a meltdown behind them. Hunk was crying, Shiro had tears in his eyes, and Allura looked genuinely happy to watch their exchange.

" Beautiful." Hunk looked at Shay.

" I think my teeth are going to rot from how sweet this is." Matt said under his breath. He meant it in a nice, complimentary way.

Pidge couldn't control herself anymore.

" Woooo! Okay! Go, Lance!" She cheered and clapped like an over-excited fangirl.

" And you ruined it." Hunk narrowed his tear stricken eyes at her.

Keith just stroked Lance's cheek lovingly.

" Thank you... I love it." He told him, and the other boy could only send a smile towards his boyfriend.

...

The cake Hunk had baked was definitely extra. He'd mixed the icing into the piping bag just so, and it looked like there was a rainbow frosting border on the cake's edges. 'Happy 18th Birthday, Keith' had been spelled out in a beautiful cursive trail of frosting, and there were multi colored sprinkles that added a touch of fabulous to it.

" You've outdone yourself." Shiro told Hunk as he sat the cake down in front of Keith.

" Why, thank you..." The cinnamon roll bowed.

" You guys aren't going to sing, are you? Please don't sing. Please." Keith looked at his friends that had all gathered around the dining room table.

" Why wouldn't we sing?" Allura looked at him with a head tilt.

" Are you shy, Babe?" Lance teased his boyfriend while lighting the candles.

" Oh yeah, big time. Keith hates when people sing Happy Birthday to him." Shiro chuckled.

" Let me do it extra loud then." Pidge snickered as she shut off the lights.

" Can we refrain from-" Keith was cut off, and he began to sulk.

" Happy birthday to you! ... Happy birthday to you! ... " Happy birthday, dear Keith, happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang to him, and the omega was beet red all across his face.

" Make a wish!" Allura said, and Keith could only gaze up at Lance, who smiled brightly at him. He wanted a long, happy future with him. Nothing else.

He then made a move to blow out the multiple candles that were lit up on the cake. The room fell into smokey darkness for a second before someone switched the lights back on.

" Happy birthday to my beautiful boyfriend." Lance leaned down to plant a kiss on Keith's cheek. " I hope you get whatever you wished for, Babe." He affectionately nuzzled against him.

" I know what he wished for." Pidge made a very lewd gesture with her fingers.

" Oh. Oh..." Shiro made a very uncomfortable face upon seeing her behavior.

" He's already going to get that though." Matt pointed out. And Keith was completely flustered.

" That's not what I wished for!" He exclaimed.

" Mhm..." Pidge looked at him doubtfully. " Totally."

" What did you wish for if it wasn't that?" Shay asked.

" He can't tell. Otherwise it won't come true." Lance answered for him. He was already getting pumped up for what he was going to do after everyone else left.

" Anyways, who wants cake?" Hunk asked while rifling through the silverware for an appropriate knife.

Everyone besides Lance and Shiro raised their hands.

" How are you still able to eat stuff? I feel like I'm about to pop." Lance lifted Keith up and slid under him to take the seat and place his omega onto his lap.

" You know I can eat way more than you." The shorter boy leaned back on him. And Lance grumbled something. " You jealous?" Keith asked him with a shit eating grin.

" Whatever." He rested his chin on the cheerleader's shoulder.

" Keith is probably used to eating big things if you know what I mean?" Pidge winked.

" Does anyone have duct tape?" Matt casually asked. " I think this one needs it." He nudged his sister in the side.

" Agreed." Keith said.

...

It was about an hour or so later when all of their friends had left Keith's house. Allura had made a very knowing face at Lance before her departure.

" Now, I expect you both to be good while I'm gone." Shiro told them as he came down the stairs with his overnight bag.

" I still can't believe you're letting us stay here alone." Keith looked at his brother. He wondered what had compelled him to book a hotel room for the night. Maybe he just didn't want to listen to him and Lance's business? Keith was pretty sure that Shiro had been scarred after his heat happened and he had to live in the house at the same time.

" Just don't take things too far, got it?" Shiro eyed Lance specifically. " I know Keith has certain... preferences for stuff like this but don't be too rough with him."

" Who says we're going to do anything?" Keith turned a dark shade of crimson everywhere.

" Please. I wasn't born yesterday." The older brother said. And Lance tried not to laugh. " I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Behave yourselves until then." He went for the door and exited the house.

" Your brother is great." Lance chuckled after he saw he van's headlights show in the street. He looked over at Keith, who was suddenly shy. It was adorable as the taller male snaked his arms around him. " Are you ready for your real birthday present, Princess? I can't wait to spoil you~" Lance purred in his ear.

" Are you finally going to tell me what you're doing..." Keith wrapped his arms behind his alpha's neck. The possibilities were endless really.

" Let me show you..." Lance swept him off his feet without having to make much effort. He began carrying Keith up the steps, staring down at him sultrily.

All of this build up would be the death of Keith. He needed to know what Lance was planning, and what he needed to expect.

Lance opened Keith's bedroom door, and he carefully set the boy down onto the floor. Along the bed, there were many things laid out before hand. It was dark in there, but the string lights that ran across Keith's ceiling helped to illuminate the area a little bit. The first thing his eyes were drawn to were the skimpy pieces of lace that Lance picked up.

" Lingerie?" The omega questioned as Lance approached him with it. It was then that Keith realized what his boyfriend was up to.

" Red suits you~" Lance handed him the very thin underwear. Keith wondered if he'd even be able to fit into it based on how small it looked. " Go get dressed, Babe... I'll be waiting for you." The larger boy kissed Keith's cheek. He could only admire how flustered and bashful Keith had become for wanting this.

As much as the omega wanted to hate Allura for telling Lance about this one, he also felt the desire to thank her. He didn't know which option he would end up going with. He covered his face while ducking into his bathroom. Keith looked in the mirror and flipped on the lights. He was a blushing mess. If Lance was going to do all the stuff Allura must've told him, it was about to get steamy.

(( I'm so excited to write some steamy scenes for the first time in a while. I know you guys found a lot of the stuff Pidge wrote about funny and wanted more so... this may play out in a very similar way. I LOVE ME SOME DOM LANCE! But thank you for reading, voting, and commenting recently! My ranks are going up very high so I have you all to thank for that.))

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.8K 810 21
"If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons."- GEORGE R. R. MARTIN, A Dance With Dragons Jelani Druk Klaue is the sole daughter to Ulyes...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.5K 87 5
(I DONT OWN ANY ART OR SONGS IN THIS BOOK!) !TWยก Mentions suicide, suicidal thoughts, depression, attempted suicide, abuse(physically and emotionall...