Oneshots ||Kpop gxg||

By angelkoyuki

•in which cj writes various gay oneshots about various gay idols• ||sporadic updates usually only when I have... More

Good morning ||Hwasun||
Body Love ||Hwabyul||
Attention ||Moonsun||
Homesick ||Chaelisa||
Love & Hate ||Hwabyul||
Lethargy ||Hwabyul||
Burn Out ||Wenseulrene||
OTP challenge day 1||moonsun||
OTP challenge day 2 ||moonsun||
OTP challenge day 3 ||Moonsun||
OTP challenge day 4&5 ||Moonsun||
OTP challenge day 8 ||Moonsun||
OTP challenge day 9 ||Moonsun||
OTP Challenge day 10&11 ||Moonsun||
Her Biggest Fan ||Moonsun||
Anger ||Moonsun||
Insomnia ||wheesa||
OTP Challenge day 12&13 ||Moonsun||
Memories ||Moonsun||
Fondness ||Moonsun||
otp challenge day 14 ||Moonsun||
Pain ||moonsun||
Thankful ||wheesunhwabyul||
Public ||Moonsun||
Restless ||Moonsun||

Anything For You ||LEsol||

2.7K 53 151
By angelkoyuki

A very happy birthday to MoonBearLisa ! Here's my present for you bub, I hope you enjoy some soft LEsol and have a wonderful end to your birthday <3

Wrote this because I've not written for EXID yet, LEsol is the most precious ship, and I miss their interactions

Clingy Heo mama

[Mommy sol being demanding because Elly was lowkey being a lil brat]

HYOJIN IS SO SMOL WHEN SHES WITH SOLJI IM

Literally so in love okay

THE WAY LE LOOKS AT HER I CANNOT
LOOK AT THOSE EYES
THATS LOVE BITCH

Lmao yeah anyway I love LEsol with my whole gay heart and hyojin turns into the softest babygirl when solji is around

Enjoy~

                             ***

"Solji unnie!" Hyelin exclaimed when her leader's face came into the view of her phone camera. The older woman smiled warmly at the hyper maknae, murmuring a pleasant hello.

"Hyelinnie, where are the others?"

"Heeyeon unnie and Hyojin unnie went to get us some snacks, they'll be back soon," Junghwa interjected as she popped into frame beside her groupmate.

"Ah, Junghwa-yah! How are you?" Solji smiled when she saw both her maknaes, missing them dearly. It had been about two months since she saw her members in person. The group had been prepping and promoting for their Lady comeback and Solji had fallen back under the weather.

"I'm good, Unnie! We've gotten a lot of praise this comeback." Junghwa said, leaning closer to Hyelin so she could see her screen better.

The maknaes talked with their leader for some time, discussing everything from promotions to some TV show Junghwa and Heeyeon were obsessed with. Solji smiled warmly as she listened to the younger girl tell a story, happy to see her members so joyful.

The door to the dorm opened and Hyelin immediately perked up, handing her phone to Junghwa as she dashed off to go meet her unnies and the food they brought. Solji couldn't help but laugh at hyelin's love for food and how happy she got over small things; she really was adorable.

"Heeyeonnie! Unnie's on the phone!" Junghwa excitedly said as Hani entered the living room. The older girl smiled immediately and sat herself down beside the blonde.

"Solji-ah, we miss you!"

Solji grinned, brushing dark hair out of her eyes, "I miss you guys so much."

Hyelin reappeared with a package of fruit snacks clutched in her hand, chewing on the gummy candy happily. She wedged herself between Heeyeon and Junghwa, taking her phone back. The three girls continued their conversation with the leader, speaking about her possible return for the next comeback.

Hyojin peeked her head around the corner of the doorway, "Junghwa, did you want your snack now or later?" The older woman raised an eyebrow when she saw the younger girls talking animatedly to Hyelin's phone.

"Is that Hyojin?" Solji asked upon hearing the rapper's voice in the background.

The younger members didn't miss their leader's hopeful tone and Junghwa rolled her eyes when Solji's smile grew, "Here, Unnie, You talk to her. Obviously our leader loves you more than she loves her maknae."

Hyojin laughed as she walked over and took the phone from Junghwa, "Solji-ah, how are you?" The soft tone she used when addressing the leader made the others roll their eyes and Heeyeon just looked at her friend in knowing amusement.

Solji's eyes formed into crescents as she smiled, "I'm alright. How are you? Have the girls been doing well?"

Hyojin nodded, "Never not hyper but yes they're all well." She paused as she studied Solji's face through the screen, noting her tired eyes and pale face behind her round glasses, "Unnie, are you sure you're okay?"

"Elly," Solji lowered her voice to the half stern leader tone she often used with them, "I am fine. Don't worry about me, okay? Just focus on resting, you guys need it."

Heeyeon was about to say something when her phone rang. She lit up a little when she read her screen, "Solji-ah, hopefully we can see you soon. I'll be back, I have to take this." With that, Hani disappeared towards her room, picking up the phone as she walked, "Byulie! Your solo was so good! You and Seulgi-"

After a couple minutes of listening to Hyojin talk to Solji, in a voice she only ever used for the older woman, Junghwa got bored, "Unnies, as much as I love hearing Hyojin be so disgustingly sweet, I think hyelinnie wants her phone back."

"I'll call you later, Elly," Solji promised as Hyojin reluctantly gave Hyelin her phone back. Junghwa fake gagged and bid goodbye to her leader, disappearing into the room she shared with Hyelin.

"Solji-ah, is it okay if we go now? I should tidy up the dorm a little and I'm gonna forced Jungie to help me," Hyelin explained with a little grin. This made Solji laugh and she nodded.

"Go ahead, Hyelinnie. I should go work on some stuff anyway," she smiled before continuing, "Bye you two, I love you both and tell Heeyeon and Junghwa that I love and miss them too."

"We love you, unnie," Hyelin replied, waving as Solji hung up the video call. The younger immediately turned to Hyojin with a smirk, "Elly~."

Hyojin rolled her eyes, pretending she wasn't flushing slightly, "Shut up, Hyelin-ah."

Junghwa walked back into the living room, "Elly only likes it when unnie calls her that," the maknae said, smirking just as much as Hyelin.

"Where's your respect for your seniors?" Hyojin mumbled, flicking a strand of purple hair over her shoulder. She met Hyelin's eyes and sighed at the teasing smile she had on her face, "Well? You told unnie you would clean, so get to it."

"Aigoo, grumpy Elly," Junghwa teased, poking Hyojin's shoulder as she walked past her towards the kitchen; a giggling Hyelin in tow.

With an eye roll at her younger friends' joking ways, Hyojin wandered out of the living room and into the hallway. She nudged open the first door on the right, closing it behind her with an annoyed sigh.

"They tease you because you're so obvious, Hyojin," Hani said as the older walked into their shared room. She rolled her eyes at her friend and threw herself down onto her own bed, looking at Heeyeon in annoyance.

The redhead was sprawled out on her lavender bedspread, phone still pressed to her ear. With an amused shake of her head, she uncovered the speaker and continued talking, "Sorry I'm back. So is unnie angry with you then?"

"Oh well that's good, though we both know that Yongsun unnie could never be truly angry at you," Hani laughed as she listened to her friend's reply.

Hyojin just observed Heeyeon quietly, waiting for her to get off the phone. Hani must have noticed her pitiful staring because she chuckled, "I'm sorry, Byul-ah, I'm gonna have to go. LE unnie is pouting."

Ignoring her member's sound of irritation, Hani nodded with whatever Moonbyul had said, "Yeah, tomorrow at like 9 PM is good, I'll meet you there. Tell your members I said hi, oh and congratulations once again on your solo."

After bidding goodbye, Hani finally hung up and set her phone on the bed. She rolled over completely until she was facing Hyojin better, "Okay, what's with the sad puppy eyes?"

"I'm not sad I just-" LE's words were cut off when Heeyeon gave her a look, "I don't know, Heeyeon-ah, I'm worried about Solji."

"Why?"

Hyojin sighed deeply, "You know why. She's not okay like she says she is. She's exhausted and so pale and it honestly looked like talking caused her pain." The pout on her lips grew as she met Heeyeon's eyes again, "I miss her and I want to be there to make sure she's okay."

"So do it," Hani stated as if it was the most obvious conclusion. She rolled her eyes when the older girl looked confused, "Go see her. We have some days off, I'm sure manger oppa would drive you, and you could check on unnie for yourself."

"Heeyeon-ah, what if she doesn't want me around?" The worry in Hyojin's voice was evident, making Hani sigh and sit up.

"Hyo, listen. I know what's going on between you two is complicated and I'm not going to pry, but you have to know how much you mean to Solji. She cares are you, she wants you around; whatever problems that exist aside."

"I just-" Hyojin tugged on her violet hair in frustration, "I want to be there for her but I don't know if I'm overstepping or not."

"Unnie, I'm sure Solji would love if you visited her. She hasn't seen any of us in a while and was complaining a couple days ago about being lonely. Just go surprise her tomorrow, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." Before Hyojin could protest, Heeyeon threw a pillow at her and warned her friend to not argue.

Hyojin sighed, "Fine, I'll go see her tomorrow. Can you make sure Hyelin and Junghwa don't burn the dorm down?"

Hani laughed, "Of course. I may be going out for drinks with Byulyi and Yongsun unnie at some point tomorrow night, but I'm sure Hyejin and Wheein would be happy to hang out with the maknaes too."

"I'll try to be home before it's too late, I'll have to talk to manager oppa about it."

"Well, maybe you'll end up spending the night with unnie," Heeyeon's teasing words were followed by a greasy smirk. Hyojin made a sound of annoyance, knowing full well what the younger was hinting at, and threw the pillow back at Hani.

"Shut up," Hyojin whined in annoyance, "You're such a bully."

"You love me," Hani argued, dark eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Yeah, I do love you, you asshole."

                               ***

"Thank you, oppa," Hyojin said as she got out of the van, "I'll let you know when I need to be picked up." After bowing in farewell and grabbing the bags she had, the purple haired woman stepped up onto the curb. She stood outside a tall apartment building, walking quickly towards the door to avoid the rain that had begun to fall.

Shaking out her now damp hair, Hyojin walked towards the elevator. She waited as it arrived onto the ground floor, bouncing anxiously on the balls of her feet. Eventually the elevator doors opened and she stepped inside, smiling politely at the elderly couple who walked out.

A couple moments later she was standing outside the door to Solji's apartment building. Taking a deep breath and reminding herself of Heeyeon's words, she knocked lightly on the white painted door.

"Just a moment!" A familiar voice called from within the unit, faint footsteps being heard as they got closer to the door. It opened slightly, Solji's glasses clad face peeking out, "How can I- Hyojin?" She cut her polite greeting off when she saw her groupmate, eyes full of confusion but she still smiled widely.

"Hi, unnie," Hyojin replied quietly, suddenly feeling shy. She fiddled with the handle of the plastic bag in her hands, meeting her leader's eyes as calmly as she could. She hated how anxious she got around Solji, wishing she could just act normally.

Before she knew it, Hyojin had been yanked into the apartment and directly into Solji's arms. She melted against the slightly taller woman almost immediately, an arm finding its way around Solji's waist.

"What are you doing here?" Solji questioned, pulling away from Hyojin. She looked like she had yesterday; obviously tired yet she still managed to look beautiful and cheerful.

Hyojin shrugged as she looked down at her shoes, "I missed you. I brought food, thought you might enjoy some company."

Solji shook her head in amusement, "So you got someone to drive you all the way here, for me?"

The younger nodded shyly, not meeting the other woman's eyes. Solji smiled and pulled Hyojin back into another hug, squeezing her abdomen gently before letting go.

"Thank you, Elly," Solji had mumbled beside her ear before she let go, "I missed you."

Hyojin tried her best to ignore the warmth of her cheeks when Solji moved back. She held up the bag she had with her, "I brought ramen, and some snacks."

Eventually the two had made their way into the living room, setting the food on the glass coffee table and sitting in front of it. Solji ate happily, making light conversation with Hyojin as the other smiled at her and listened contently.

"How are the kids?" Solji questioned after some time, "Have they been behaving?" They had moved to sit on the couch, some cheesy drama playing on the TV. Solji was wrapped in a soft grey blanket, sitting close to Hyojin regardless of the large space on the couch.

Hyojin nodded, smiling at Solji's constant worry for their younger members, "They're doing well. The maknaes love to tease me but I know they mean well. Heeyeon is visiting her friend from Mamamoo tonight, she seems excited."

"Ah, I miss them," Solji sighed, her head falling to rest on Hyojin's shoulder, "I feel bad that I've left you to watch them for so long. I feel like I've failed at being a good leader."

"Unnie," Hyojin frowned, "You're a wonderful leader. It's not your fault you got sick, you need to rest and get better. We will never hold that against you."

"I've been gone for so long though," Solji murmured, "I'm letting you guys down, and the fans. I should be back by now."

"Solji-ah, you can't rush recovery."

The older sighed and leaned further into Hyojin, "I just worry about you all. I was getting better, I swore I thought I would have been able to join you all this comeback, but I'm not strong enough yet." Hyojin was about to reply with more reassuring words, but Solji continued quickly, "It's so frustrating, being stuck here and hurting and just when I think I'm better I fall back into a slump. I just want to get over this."

LE was almost frozen in her place, Solji had tightened her arms around Hyojin's waist and had her face hidden in the younger's shoulder. She could feel her heart racing at the skinship, cursing inwardly because she knew her cheeks must have been bright red. Still, noticing the slight shake of Solji's shoulders and how her voice had cracked slightly as she spoke, Hyojin was quick to reassure her.

"Solji-ah, it's okay," she wrapped her arms around the taller woman and held her close, "I know you're frustrated, I get that. It will be okay, I promise; you just have to fight this."

"It's so hard, Elly," Solji's voice was muffled but Hyojin didn't miss the waver in her tone, "My weight is constantly fluctuating; I have a huge appetite but I keep losing weight. I'm always tired but I can never get to sleep. Since my surgery in January I've had to wear my glasses constantly. I thought I was getting better but I've been ill again this month and I can't handle it."

Hyojin's heart broke slightly when she heard Solji begin to sob softly into her t-shirt, this beautiful and kind woman did not deserve to be in so much pain. She didn't reply right away, just held onto the brunette as she cried, running a gentle hand through Solji's brittle hair. She may put on a brave face for the younger girls and for the fans, but in that moment Hyojin saw just how much her diagnosis had effected the leader.

"Solji, honey," Hyojin began, voice shaky as she said the pet name, "I know you're hurting. I'm sorry you're sick, this should have never happened to you. I know it's hard but you've gotten better since you were diagnosed, I'm sure once you get over this set back you'll be back on your feet in no time."

"They want me to start taking Radioactive Iodine," Solji sighed shakily, "The anti-thyroid medication isn't working how they want. There isn't a huge risk for the RI but, it's still radiation."

Hyojin frowned, her hand moving over Solji's back soothingly, "It's up to you, Sol. If it makes you uncomfortable then ask about other options. If the pros outweigh the risks, then maybe you could try it. It's your choice either way, this is your body and your life."

"We've already ruled out surgery, you know that. There's too much of a risk, it could damage my vocal cords and if that happened..." Solji sat up a bit, her cheeks were ruddy and tear stained, "I might never sing again."

Hyojin hushed her softly, wiping the tears off of Solji's face, "I know, honey. So surgery is out, that's fine. There are other options, I promise you that one day you will find something that works. This isn't the end of the world, just a little blip. We will figure something out."

Solji nodded, shifting until she could lay her head on Hyojin's chest. She let the younger's arms wrap around her torso as she listened to Hyojin's faster than normal heart rate. Her own was of course fast too, whether that be a side effect of hyperthyroidism or the close proximity between her and the other girl.

They laid like that for a while, it could have been minutes or even an hour. Still, Solji allowed herself to be held and reassured; finally feeling less lonely than she had been. However, When Hyojin leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of Solji's head, she forced herself to protest.

"Elly..."

Hyojin sighed, "I know," her fingers ceased tracing the curve of Solji's spine, "I know, unnie. Just... let me be here for you."

"I'm sorry," Solji mumbled guiltily, "I know this is hard on you but... I can't do that to you either."

"Sol, you know I'll always be here," Hyojin forced a small smile, "Even if I can't be with you. I'm never going to leave you."

"I feel so cruel, knowing how you feel," Solji's voice sounded on the verge of tears again.

"It's alright, I understand your reasoning. You know I'll wait for you, I've waited for two years, a while longer won't change anything."

"God, I don't deserve you, Elly." Solji sniffled as she fought back tears again, "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing," Hyojin hushed her, her fingers stroking Solji's cheekbone, "I know why you don't want a relationship; I understand, honey. It's not your fault and I respect your decision."

"I love you," Solji clutched onto Hyojin's shirt, "I know I don't show it enough but I do love you. You're such a wonderful person, Elly. Where would I be without you?"

"I don't know, Sol," Hyojin replied with a sigh, "I love you too, it'll be okay." The words hurt to say, knowing they wouldn't, couldn't, mean anything the next day.

When Solji had gotten sick, LE had confessed to her, afraid of what the future might hold if she never said it. Solji, while she admitted she felt similarly, decided she couldn't hurt Hyojin. She believed that a relationship wouldn't last if she was ill and told Hyojin so, explained she didn't want to put her through that. The younger had understood but claimed she'd wait for Solji, which made her heart ache for the girl who never left her. LE sacrificed so much to constantly be there for Solji when she could, even though it hurt her knowing they couldn't be together. It hurt Solji too, making her wish she could just go back on her words and confess everything she felt once again.

"Just let me take care of you for tonight, please Solji," Hyojin said suddenly. Before Solji could question it, LE continued, "You constantly take care of and worry about me and the girls. You always put us first. Let me worry about you and take care of you, please."

Solji sighed, pushing herself up onto her elbows so she could meet Hyojin's eyes, "I don't deserve you," she said again, frowning.

"No you don't," Hyojin paused, "You deserve so much more. You may be our leader but that doesn't mean you need to be constantly independent. Everyone needs to be taken care of every once in a while. Just let me baby you for once, it'll make me feel better."

A tear had made its way down the brunette's cheek, her bottom lip quivering slightly as she searched for anything to reply with. Hyojin shook her head, her thumb brushing over Solji's shaking lip before she stopped herself with apologetic eyes. It was hard to hold herself back like this, all she wanted to do was hold Solji close and kiss her and reassure her that things would be fine. Still, she knew she couldn't do that. The least she could do it make sure her best friend got some sleep and was comfortable.

"C'mon, Sol, it's almost 9 PM. Why don't you go get ready for bed, you need to rest. I'll stay until you fall asleep."

Solji nodded, moving to get up before stopping herself. She leaned back down and pressed a kiss against Hyojin's cheek, "Thank you." With that, she stood and disappeared in the direction of the bathroom, leaving a slightly stunned Hyojin on the couch.

After a couple minutes of calming her racing heart, Hyojin stood and walked to the kitchen. She retrieved a glass of water and Solji's bottle of medication, wandering in the direction of her bedroom.

The older woman was sitting on her bed, brushing out her dark hair as carefully as she could. Hyojin knew how brittle her hair had become and saw how hard Solji tried to pretend it didn't upset her. She also saw the familiar tremor in her hands and arms that had developed over the past two years, making it hard for Solji to perform some tasks. LE walked over to the bed, setting the bottle and glass down and then taking the hairbrush gently from Solji's hands.

Wordlessly, Hyojin climbed onto the bed and began brushing Solji's hair as gently as possible. After she had worked all the knots out of her long hair, the younger gathered it all and began braiding it loosely. She hummed quietly under her breath as she pulled Solji's hair into a braid, taking an elastic from around her hairbrush to tie off the plait.

"Thank you," Solji said softly, turning to face the younger. Hyojin merely nodded, gesturing to the medication she had set on the bedside table. Solji complied, fumbling slightly with the cap as she tried to open the pill bottle. Eventually she got it and took out two pills, placing them in her mouth and quickly drinking half the glass of water.

After a moment, Hyojin spoke up, "Ready to sleep?"

Solji nodded and stood to pull back her blankets, getting under the warm covers and allowing Hyojin to tuck her in. She smiled thankfully at the other woman, who placed her hand on Solji's cheek for a lingering moment before pulling away quickly.

Hyojin stood and shut off the light, lingering by the doorway for a second, "Do you want me to stay until you fall asleep? I need to let manager oppa know when to pick me up."

Solji shook her head, "Elly, can you just... stay with me tonight?"

"Sol..."

"Please?" Solji asked with hopeful dark eyes, "I need someone here for once. I won't be able to sleep, I can never sleep. Please, just stay."

Hyojin sighed but dipped her head compliantly, "Alright," she made her way back over to the bed. Solji rolled her eyes lightly when the younger hesitated and she pulled the blankets back.

"Come here, I'm cold."

Obediently, Hyojin climbed into the other side of the bed and laid down. She drew the blankets back over both of them and looked at Solji questioningly, even in the dim light the older could see her apprehension.

Solji tugged on Hyojin's wrist gently, "Elly, it's okay," she pulled the purple haired woman closer until she could wrap her arms around her. After a moment, Hyojin couldn't help but relax against Solji, her arm finding its way around her waist once again.

"Better?" Hyojin questioned when Solji sighed contently. She couldn't help but smile at their current situation, relishing in the comfortable skinship she had missed between them.

"Much better," Solji murmured close to her ear, "Thank you."

"Just doing my job."

"I'm serious, thank you; for everything." Solji continued with a serious yet soft tone, "I don't know what I'd do without you, Elly. Thank you for putting up with me and staying for so long, it means a lot."

"You're welcome, Sol," Hyojin replied, the darkness that surrounded them giving her the confidence to carry on, "I'll always love you, no matter what happens, and since I love you; I'll always be here to take care of you when you need me."

Solji felt her cheeks warm and she was also thankful for the dark room, she nuzzled gently into Hyojin's shoulder, "God I love you."

"I know," Hyojin replied softly, trying to hide the pain in her voice. She was happy to be there for Solji, really, but it still hurt to know they couldn't always be like this.

"One day, Elly," Solji said suddenly, "I promise that one day, we can try things out and see if it would be okay. Just, not right now, okay?"

Hyojin nodded, "I understand, unnie."

"Thank you," Hyojin felt Solji shift and a pair of chapped lips were pressed against her jaw, "For being so patient."

Hyojin smiled shyly and gave the taller woman's abdomen a gentle squeeze, "Anything for you, Solji."

                             ***

A/N:

So happy birthday again MoonBearLisa !

Sorry I'm posting this pretty late but I still needed to finish the fluffiest parts and I didn't have time during the day.

I hope you liked this and I hope you had a good birthday !

A cute hamster for you~

So yes this was slightly angsty, I wanted to make it still fluffy but I had a good plot for this already so I just went with it.

I know Solji is doing a lot better irl but I needed to make it a little more dramatic for plot purposes. I did look up hyperthyroidism and used preexisting knowledge so I think everything is mostly accurate symptom and treatment wise. I really do hope our Heo mama is healthier now and is able to participate in the next comeback

I was originally going to write you some soft jensoo or Lisoo but I already had this idea and i hadn't written for LEsol or any EXID ship yet so I went this this because I love soft parents

I hope everyone liked this, I tried my best to keep it mostly fluffy while also leaving the whole not-being-able-to-date-but-still-loving-each-other thing alive because I think it could probably be a possibility in a real life situation

Small spam of the birthday girl's biases because I can :3

Prettiest baby Kim Lip being precious

Lisa being a happy lil dork (ft. A cute Jen Jen)
They looks so precious here
skskksks b a b i e s

A beautiful bear (featuring a headless Byul in the background lmao)

THE MOST HANDSOME BIAS WRECKING HAMSTER IN THIS UNIVERSE

And some jeongmo in which Momoring is the clingiest babygirl who must be protected and jeong is a soft parent who puts up with the clingy child with a smile

Okay, time for cj to go not do homework lmao

Décalcomanie won't be updated this week because I did not have time to write it. It will be back on June 4th I promise

I love you all v v much !

Have some cute Wheesa because we love soft girlfriends

-CJ

Word count: 4689

~is she edited? Idk kinda~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 88 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
29.3K 473 15
Liskook short drabbles. Just sharing some random smut drabbles.
848 8 12
Just a compilation of BTS (long and short) oneshots. (Mostly yoonkook) SLOW UPDATES (Cause it takes time to write this shit) Cross-posted on AO3 unde...
51.4K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)