To Catch A Speedster

By AngelFullbuster

Ever wondered what happened to wally after he disappeared? What about Artemis and the others? Well read and f... More

Proloug
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: Change
Chapter 3: Family Reunion
Chapter 4: Old Team, New Misson
Chapter 5: You Are to Me
Chapter 6: Female Furries!?
Chapter 7: Power Cell
Chapter 8: A Speedster Mystery
Chapter 9: Arctic Rescue
Chapter 10: Apokoliptic Reverlation
Chapter 11: Beach Day
Chapter 12: Gotham Training
Chapter 13: Trip to Apokolips
Chapter 15: Never a Sidekick, But a Parthner
Chapter 16: A Haunting Thrill
Chapter 17: The Perfect Gift? And A New Threat
Chapter 18: The Machine
Chapter 19: Babysitting
Chapter 20: My power, Your power
Chapter 21: It Has Began
Chapter 22: Battery
Chapter 22: I Can't Lose You I....
Chapter 23: The Final Stand
Epilogue

Chapter 14: A Fury's Wet Dream

191 7 6
By AngelFullbuster

Its been a few weeks since you left Jeran and Jaime on Apokolips,and only been a few days since you dropped off the new comunication device. You had to admit leaving him there was dificult, but you knew it was probably best, was it you favorite idea no, do you regret it a little, did you trust that they would be alright, 100%.

You were currently home completely exhausted, it seems that a certain Witch-boy was board and decided to play Riddler and screw with people, and you and the team were tasked with stopping him. Long story short you went everywhere fighting off every demon he created.

Now all you wanted was sleep and that's what you got, but also got something that you did not want. Sadly for your unconscious unsuspecting body a dark figure loomed over you while you slept.

"Uh uh uh you didn't think our fun game would end now did you" the figure whispered walking out into the moonlight revealing Witch-boy Clarion, with a malicious grin he snapped his fingers as you were then covered in red smoke, before disappearing. "This is gonna be fun......for me"

Xx Time Skip xX

The next day came fast but you were so exhausted you slept in a bit, Wally knowing about the mission let you sleep while he made breakfast. After breakfast was done, and him knowing you would be upset if he didn't wake you up, he made his way to your room.

Knocking and not receiving a response, he opened the door expecting to see the form of his raven haired best-friend, but what he found surprised him. There in the middle of your bed was a black fur puppy but he couldn't tell the breed.

Confused he walked inside looking for you realizing you weren't there, he tried calling you only to hear it on your bedside dresser.

"Thats weird he left his phone" he said picking it up, in the corner of his eye, he saw the puppy start to stir a bit, looking at it he started to pick it up and pet it. "Your kinda cute" he remarked as he began to pet the adorable animal.

"Where is (Y/N)?" He whispered to himself not wanting to wake the animal, 'must of went to Mt justice already' he thought to himself.

After eating breakfast all the while the puppy sleeping in his lap, he made his way to the zeta tube, the still sleeping puppy in his arms.

Xx Time Skip xX

After reaching the mountain, wally immediately ran in search for you, instead however he found the rest of his other best friend.

"Hey Walls what's up" Dick greeted then rose a brow at the puppy in his arms.

"Hey Dick have you seen (Y/N)? he wasn't at breakfast" Wally asked. Shaking his head no Dick continued to stare at the sleeping animal in his best friends arms. Something about it seemed familiar.

"Is that a puppy?" Artermis asked as her and the other walked in the room seeing the adorable puppy.

"Yea he was in (Y/N)'s room this morning, I think he must of picked him up on his way back from the mission" Wally explained as the girls began cooing over the animal.

All the noise it created however woke the puppy up as it looked around confused. Unbeknownst to the others you were the adorable puppy.

Blinking a few times you looked around slightly confused about where you were and how you got there, after focusing you saw that you were at Mt Justice but still had no idea how you got there. Looking around for answers you saw that you were in Wally's arms and you immediately began blushing, you also saw your friends and when you tried to speak all you heard was a small bark.

'Did they get a dog?' You thought looking around, not seeing the dog anywhere you looked to your friends again and saw them looking at you.

"I see your wake huh lil guy?" Wally asked smiling at you.

'Lil guy!?' you thought ready to argue "I am only a few inches shorter than you and can still kick your butt so who do you think your calling lil guy" you said but again it came out as barks, this time with the occasional growl, which confused you more.

"Woah there fiddo its alright don't be scared" he said back placing you on the floor.

'What in the world is he talking about......and when did he get so tall!' You thought looking up at him trying to point but realizing it was a bit difficult you looked at you hands. Only it wasn't hands but paws.

'Huh what the-why am i furry!?" You thought as you quickly ran to the nearest reflective object yo look at yourself. But what you saw was not something you enjoyed. 'I'm a dog!?' You thought as you stood there blank faced eyes wide.

The others watched the scene confused, that is until you started to run around screaming which sadly only came out as barks.

Thinking this was a dream you ran into a wall hoping it would wake you, sadly it didn't. It did however hurt like a bitch and caused the others to run over to you while you sat there tears streaming down your face, not because it hurt but because you were a puppy.

Xx Time Skip again xX

Its been a few minutes and you were now currently trying to use your powers which did not work, the others were getting more worried and scared for you, the only thing that went through there heads was 'This dog would be the death of me' you had them rigid as you kept jumping off high places to see if you could fly. Which by the way you found out you could not, yea you fell hard that time.

After finally calming down the team rested on the floor understandably tiered, you had given up, this is now your life. "Where did (Y/N) find the pup?" Megan asked.

"He is as mischievous as (Y/N)" Conner said as he felt like someone was glaring at him then turned to see you sending him a heated one.

"Is the dog glaring at me" Conner asked turning to the others.

"Yea i think so" Artemis said but all focus was taken from you, when Wally got up worry written all over his features.

"I am starting to get worried guys (Y/N) still hasn't shown up" he said.

"Maybe the team knows where he is" Kaldur suggested, as everyone got up with you being picked up by Zatanna.

After finding the team and a few shakes of heads, they found Gar and Tim, " have you both seen (Y/N)?" Wally asked as they shook their head no and idea popped in you head.

You jumped down from Z's arms and started to shout at gar which came out as barks of course, you prayed he would understand you.

Seeing his confused face you lost hope and began to bang your head on the floor.

This caused everyone looked at you in both worry and fear, 'they probably think i'm and insane dog or something' you thought, 'wait thats it!' You thought.

You looked at Megan who was slightly creeped out, 'this has to work i tried my powers, and it didn't work i tried, showing them a picture and it again did not work' you thought to yourself, and it was true you tried many different ways, you literally even tried sharades.

Xx Flashback xX

You waved your paws around pathetically trying to immitate flying in a way only to get some weird stares in return.

Xx End of Flashback xX

Yeaaa that didn't go over greatly. This was your last option. 'Megs?' You called out to her, you saw her stiffen and then look around until her eyes landed on you.

You could see the disbelief in her eyes, 'Megs please' you told her.

"(Y/N) is that you" she asked crouching down to you, the others looked at her confused until they saw you nod.

"(Y/N)!?" They called shocked.

You covered your ears as you glared at them slightly

"Yep that's him" Dick said sweatdropping.

"Zatanna can you make him talk again" Kal asked her

Nodding she extended her arms to you she began to recite a spell, "Eivg yppup (Y/N) sih ytiliba ot kaeps niaga" [1] She said as a light shone on your neck.

"Hello? I can talk! I can talk! Who you calling mischievous!?" You shouted glaring at Conner who put his hands up in mock surrender.

"(Y/N) but how?" Wally asked picking you up and looking at you.

"How the hell would I know, one moment I'm at home a human sleeping in my bed, next thing I know I woke up here like this" you told him.

"Someone must of done this to him" Dick said.

"You think!?" You shouted.

"So wait someone did this to you while sleeping and you didn't notice someone in you room?" Zatanna asked.

You lowered you hear ears falling flat against them and tail drooped. "Firstly don't tell bats" you said and they chuckled. "Second I was tiered and all I wanted to do at the time was marry my bed" you said.

"Z do you think you can help him out?" Artemis asked, you turned to Zatanna hoping and pleading.

"I don't know if I can since I don't know the type of magic, it could be a charm, or a comon spell, but I'll try" she said. As you smiled happily as your tail wagged happily.

Wally smirked a little when he saw this but kept it to himself, watching as Zatanna once again stretched her hands out towards you reciting the spell, "Nrut siht yppup kcab otni a nam" [2] she said as a light formed around you causing everyone to shield their eyes, when it disappeared you stood there looking at everyone.

They in turn looked at you not saying a word, you looked at your hands and looked down towards your body seeing it was back, feeling you face you grinned you were back! "Thanks you Z so so so much!" You smiled hugging her and that's when you felt it, looking back you saw a tail protruding from your booty.

Running to a reflective surface you saw that you still had a dog's ears and tail...... you were now officially an inu. "I guess the spell is stronger than my magic" Z said.

"How many times am I gonna say there is no such thing as-" Wally began but was cut off by you.

"Not now!" You yelled eye twitching.

"It may not be as bad as you think" Kal supplied.

"Not as bad I can be classsified as Inuyasha's lost cousin!" You said.

He just gave you a look showing he had no idea what your were talking about, "I'm some freaky assed sexually deprived furries wet dream!" You shouted dramatically.

This caused your brother along with Wally and Artiy to snicker, which earned a growl from you. "Did he just growl" Artemis asked looking at the other two who nodded their heads.

Realizing you did infact growl you turned you head blushing up a storm. Wally seeing this chuckled and walked over petting your head scratching behind your new dog ears. This cause your tail to wag as you pressed into his touch seemingly liking it. And Wally had to admit it was really freaking cute.

Hearing a not so subtle cough behind you, you both snapped out of your little daze and separated. Coughing awkwardly you said, "So Z thanks for helping me get my body back now all we need to do is figure out how to get rid of the ears and tail" you said.

"My magic isn't strong enough to fully reverse the enchantment" she reminded me again.

"What about faith" Megan said. You swore you would kiss the girl if you didn't love Wally and respected her and Conner's relationship, that didn't stop you from jumping on her giving her a hug however. You immediately turned and was about to walk to find him until.

"But he won't be back for a while" you heard Kal say.

"What!?" You screamed, "no nononononono I have to go undercover with Dick tommorow to get more information on some of the kids from their friends" you said.

"How will I be able to do that when I have to dog ears and a tail stinking out of my behind" you said panicking.

"Hey hey calm down all we gotta do is hide your tail and you can put a beenie on to hide the ears" Dick said placing his hands on your shoulders.

You nodded calming yourself a bit, he was right you would be fine, boy were you wrong.

"Whats a furry?" You heard Kal Megs and Conner ask Dick

Xx Next day xX

You woke up and started your daily routine, after finishing you went back to your room and used a band to hold your new tail down and put on your pants, you felt a little bit weird but it wasn't unbearable you put on your favorite shirt and black hoddie not forgetting a (F/C) beenie.

Making your to the kitchen you made breakfast, as if on que Wally came into the room ready to eat. "Hey pooch breakfast looks good" he teased smirking.

"Harty har har Walls" you rolled your eyes smiling none the less.

He chuckled to himself in response, taking a bite of the breakfast" but seriously you look good with the beenie it suits you" he said winking.

As a deep blush formed on your face you gave him a gentle smile, "thanks Walls" you said causing the red head to blush himself.

After eating breakfast you left to meet your brother. Finding him waiting outside of the Zeta-tube as you walked out you smiled.

"Hey Dick" you said.

"Hey you ready to go?" He ask handing you a helmet as he started to walk. You decided that riding your motorcycles would be best just in case you needed to fight, so you could turn on its battle mode.

"Yea faster we get this done the safer those kids might be hopefully Jeran stays safe there" you said.

Reaching where he parked your bikes you placed the helmet on. Revving them up you both made your way to a cafe some of the kids would frequently hang out.

Taking a seat at the small cafe you made a mental note to bring Wally here whenever you could.

"I still can't believe that you didn't wake up when wally moved you" he said snickering.

"In my defense I love sleep ok" you said smiling and rolling your eyes.

Just then you saw a trio of teens walking in, as you listened in to a conversation happening close to you, you realized it was about one the kids you were going to help.

After a little bit of listening in on them you realized they were just worried about him that was an hour you.weren't going to get back. Sighing you heard a chuckle and a familiar one at that.

Looking around you saw no one, and just shrugged it off as your imagination. Deciding that you weren't gonna get anymore informations from these kids your brother proposed searching for more kids. Nodding in agreement you both left and for the rest of the day gathering as much information as you can.....which turned out not to be much.

All the time you never noticed the mischievous aura following you everywhere.

A/N [1] give puppy (Y/N) his ability to speak again.

[2] turn this puppy back into a man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 688 57
Wally's gone. Richard's gone. Willow's gone. Emma is too afraid of anyone else leaving her. Finding her home, her old life, and being asked a cer...
35.3K 1K 14
Everyone has cracks, some are just better at hiding them then others. M'gann is lonely but the kindest. Aqualad had a very troubling past, but his...
105K 3K 12
Failsafe, a seemingly harmless training exercise. That is, till Miss Martin's subconscious accidentally took control of it. Turning it into a traumat...
52.8K 1.1K 25
Wally and Artemis were hanging out in Mount Justice kitchen alone. Then harsh insults are fired causing drama and conflict. What will happen when Art...