Blaire ✔ (Not edited)

By UV_writes

His palms peeled off my wrists before cupping my face gently. I let a sigh out of content as my fingers foun... More

Author's note.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
My Royal Mate (Authors note)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 29

1.8K 91 23
By UV_writes

(A/N) This chapter is dedicated to Cristal! God man... you're like my Bff in Wattpad XD. I think. At least I hope so. Stay the same! Never stop making the broccoli babies flip! You're that amazing! Love Ya. AHHH

Ok.

Enjoy!!! ;)

***

CHAPTER 29

I inhaled the fresh air and sighed in content when the rich air filled my lungs, refreshing me. I gazed at the aesthetic scenery painted by the nature in front of me which brought a small smile to my face.

It was truly beautiful. The sun kissed the horizon lovingly just like a husband kissing his wife when he came back home from a tiring day of work.

I grinned and dropped my gaze towards the small soft waves that are fighting against each other like baby brother cubs playing together. I took in a deep breath and heard the melodious sound of the river rigging at my ears. I smiled sadly and closed my eyes. I exhaled.

It had been a long time since I came to this wonderful place. Even though it was almost five miles away from where I lived, I never failed to come here at least once a week, But it has been almost 3 months since I saw this place much to my dismay.

I don't think anyone really came to this place. I mean, there weren't any trash or modernized stuff here, only portraying its natural beauty, just like my mom liked it.

I inhaled sharply and opened my eyes seeing the sun halfway through the horizon. I bit my lip.

My mom...

My mom was the one who found this place when she was sixteen when she stumbled upon this place after running away from her house after she fought with her parents. Ever Since then she had come to this place ever since whenever she wanted to calm her down or just to relax.

She always loved this cozy hidden place. With the small lake, huge rocks scattered here and there and trees, plants and flowers almost everywhere, it was mesmerizing to watch. And this huge rock right next to the lake which also gave a perfect view of the horizon when sat on top of it, was her favorite place to sit which I inherited.

When I was Ten, she showed me and my sister this place and told us to keep it a secret. But little did I know, that she had actually come there to calm herself after the fight she had a fight with Adham. She took us with her to keep us safe with her. From our own Father.

Since then, I would always ask her to take me here, That was until she died. But I still continued coming here. It made me believe and give a satisfaction as if I had a mother-daughter time when I come here. At least that's what I thought.

"Blaire" A voice echoed in the atmosphere which made me startle and fall right into the freezing water with a splash.

I gasped for air as I resurfaced and ran my palms over my face and pushed back my hair.

I glared at the silhouette that stood on the rock laughing their ass off. I scoffed as I pushed my hands forward and backward to keep me in place.

"Who's there?" I yelled. The figure took its own sweet time to calm down and looked down at me.

"A physco killer who stalked you all the way here to kill you with a chainsaw" A very familiar voice replied.

I narrowed my eyes. "Step out, you coward bastard" I yelled. The figure crouched down.

A gasp left my lips when I saw a smirking Israel looking right back at me.

How did he...

"How did you find this place?" I asked with a frown while trying to get out of the water which I miserably failed.

He chuckled. "My father send me to this area to drop off some supplies to some person cause he did not trust anyone. On my way back, I saw you driving to this place. I got curious and followed you here. I decided not to disturb you and stay behind that tree and watched you all along. But when I didn't get the strip show I hoped for, I got bored and stepped out" he explained with a shrug.

I blinked. "You know, what you called yourself a while ago doesn't seem so bad now," I said with a frown. He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"At least help me out of here. It freezing! A certain someone scared the daylights out of me which made me stumble and fall here" I glared at him.

"Oh Yeah, sorry about that" He chuckled and extended his hand. I smirked and took his hand and pulled him into the water with me.

He landed in with a big splash. And I got the privilege to see his awkward weird face that he made just before he hit the water.

I laughed so hard that I almost choked on the water surrounding me.

He struggled a little and but soon regained his composure. I mean, I should give him credit for that, I pushed him in the deeper side of the lake. If it was me, I would have drowned and died by now.

And he would have given you a mouth to mouth to save you.

I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't believe I just thought that.

His pushed back his hair, out of his face, that made his biceps bulge out, which made my cheeks redden a little.

He just technically pushed you into the lake, Blaire! Pull yourself together!

I shook my head and looked at him who had frown on his face.

"Now, that wasn't very nice of you, pumpkin" he grinned and swam towards me. My eyes widen.

"No, no, no, no" I chanted as I made a frantic move to get away from him. But, Shockers! He eventually caught me.

He tickled me on my sides which made me gasp for air.

And trust me when I say this, I'm very ticklish.

That bastard had an evil smirk when he learned this, and tightened his hold on me and continued to tickle me. And next thing I did, was probably the best part.

My hand flew with so much force and smacked him right on his face. I blame him for that. It was on impulse I swear!

He immediately loosened his grip and got away from me clutching the part of his face where I smacked him.

I didn't hit him that hard, did I?

My eyes widen as I swam toward him with a panic expression.

"Israel?! Oh god. I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned as I tried to move his hand away from his face, so I could see it.

He shook his head. My eyes resembled two Jupiters when I heard him sniff.

"Israel?!" I yelled as I came closer towards him and tried to console him. But froze, when I saw a little smirk that was growing on his face as I neared him.

I tried to take cautious steps back but was pulled into Israel again and mercilessly tickled by him.

"Israel!" I gasped for air. "Stop!"

And he did and let me go. Once, I regained my composure, I punched him right in his guts.

"Ow, man!" He whined and clutched his stomach.

"Ha! Take that! That's for almost killing me a while ago!"

He chuckled and grinned at me. "I hate to admit this, but I kind of missed you" he bit his lip.

Aww.. was what I thought. But, I chose to roll my eyes.

"And I didn't. Although, It was kind of boring not having a clingy annoying brat beside you"

He frowned. "Just take a compliment in a civilized manner, Behdad"

My eyes rolled for the millionth time that just couldn't just help itself when I was with Israel.

"Sure," I mumbled and looked at his white shirt that stuck to his sculpted chest like a second skin.

Phew! Did it just get hot in here under a second?

I shook my head to get rid of the dirty thought and frowned. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it when I noticed how close we both were.

I blushed and looked down. Damn you hormones!

I heard the movement of the water which indicated Israel just moving impossibly close to me.

He lifted my chin up and made me look at his mesmerizing orbs.

"Blaire..." he whispered and looked right back at mine.

I swear if he wasn't such a jerk, I would've fallen in love with him.

Much to my dismay, I glanced at his soft full lips that practically begged me to get a taste of them.

I inwardly groaned. If I was a boy, I seriously would've needed a cold shower.

He mimicked my actions and glanced at my lips. I bit my lip.

He groaned and brought his face closer to mine. I got the scent of his minty breath that fanned my face.

Then, the thing I knew, his lips were on mine.

***

***(A/N)Please vote, comment and share this story with your Wattpad friends***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 266 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
644K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
57.6K 2.8K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
10.1K 331 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...