Gilmore Girls - What Should H...

Von Erin_Chilton

This story is about what could have happened had Lorelai not run away with Rory as a baby but had still not m... Mehr

1. At Last
2. Spreading Like Wild Fire
3. School Work, Dinner's, Intention's and Goodnights
4. Long Weekend Surprise
5. Good Day's
6. Birthday Fun
7. Birthday shenanigans
8. So Much To Celebrate
9. Holiday's and Sweet 16
10. Birthday Boy
11. Tell Me More and Valentines
12. Arrangements and Loopholes
13. Australia
14. Final Prep and Arrivals
15. Last 48 Hours
16. Till Death Do Us Part
17. Honeymoon Hijinks
18. Honeymoon's Over
19. Holiday Festivities
20. Summer Break
21. Graduating with Honors
22. Summer Getaway
23. The Big Announcement
AN: sorry
24. Fall Fun
25. Holiday's Away.
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Babies Galore
28. Babies and Baby shower's
29. New Years New Titles
30. Not A Fool
31. Happy Times and Sad Events
32. Life's Surprises

prologue

2.3K 41 19
Von Erin_Chilton

About this story

-  Lorelai never ran away with Rory

- Christopher and Lorelai both finished high school and college.

- Not many knew Rory was the Illusive Hayden Granddaughter Lorelai Hayden, Not even most of her closest friends realized it because Christopher was never near Rory when she played with her friends

- Strobe and Francine Always Talked about their granddaughter Lorelai Hayden and never called her Rory or Mentioned the Gilmore's or who her mother was to anyone in society

- Rory never said her dad's last name and just called Francine and Strobe "Her dad's parents."

- Rory and Lorelai Lived with Emily and Richard until Lorelai graduated from Hartford prep. 

- Emily and Richard had gotten Lorelai and Rory a three bedroom apartment off campus.

-  Lorelai was Accepted to Yale, and she was going to work for her father and eventually take over for him when he retired.

- Christopher and Lorelai were still dating, He graduated from Chilton Prep and was accepted at Princeton and was studying to be a lawyer like his father. 

- The Hayden's and The Gilmore's decision to separate Christopher and Lorelai in high school after they found out Lorelai was pregnant.

-  Not many knew that Christopher was Rory's father and no one discussed it as it was improper to ask such questions. 

- Christopher and Lorelai had decided they would stay together through college even if they were at different school's they took turns to visit each weekend and they talked daily. 

- Christopher and Lorelai lasted until shortly after Lorelai's college graduation.

Rory, Paris, Tristan, Stephanie, Louise, Madeline and the boys(Logan, Robert and Colin) had grown up together in Hartford. Logan and Rory's nannies were twins sisters so, of course, they were together more often than with the others. Rory and Logan's Nanny's were friends with Paris, Tristan, Colin, Robert, Madeline and Louis' Nanny's also so they all grew up together. The went to Chilton Primary academy and then went to Chilton preparatory academy together. 

Colin and Robert were step-brothers From Andrew McCrea's second marriage after Colin's mother's death when Colin was 6. When Colin was 8 Andrew McCrea and Alina (Al-e-nah) Mills married, they had dated just over a year before getting married. Alina and Andrew both had lost their spouses, and they bonded over that. Roberts father had shortly before Alina found out she was pregnant with Robert. Alina was already the stepmother to her husbands ex-lover's Twin children Fredrick and Francesca before Robert was born, But only Andrew, Robert, Franny and Freddy knew Alina wasn't the twins biological mother.

Alina Worked part time at Grimaldi security since Robert was six months old up until Robert was in school full time and then she worked full time. Andrew was a Corporate Lawyer at McCrea Law.

When Freddy and Franny were 12 years old, and Colin and Robert were 10.5 years old Andrew and Alina Divorced when Alina had left to take Freddy and Franny to their Switzerland boarding school, Andrew didn't want to send the kids there even if they had been misbehaving.

Freddy and Franny had caused a terrible fight between Andrew and Alina because they felt as if Robert got special treatment because he was the spitting image of their father and was Alina's only biological son. They also felt that Colin got special treatment from Andrew because he was His biological son, None of this but the fact that Robert looked like his father the most was truthful, but it caused a massive rift in the blended family.

Andrew had custody of Robert until he decided at 12 he wanted to live with his mother again because she was lonely and he did miss her, plus Andrew found wife #3 by this time.

After Colin's mother passed away, there was a time that Andrew wasn't able to even look at his son without feeling guilty. Andrew had felt as if his son would blame him for Colin's mother's death; In reality, Colin knew it was no more his father's fault then it was his own, some complications lead to her death. 

Colin had lived with His Grandparent's for six months after his mother's passing until Andrew was able to get himself back together and raise Colin. Colin and Andrew missed each other dearly during this time because they were unable to see each other, Andrews parents and thought it was best to keep Colin from his father until he was able to cope with Hildi's death.

When Colin turned 14, he begged his dad to let him go to the same boarding school Logan was in. Andrew understood why Colin wanted to get away so bad. Andrew was in the process of divorcing wife #4 and was moving on to be wife #5 soon.

 McCrea Wife #3 was Janelle long she lasted seven months married to Andrew before she cheated on him with her tennis instructor. 

McCrea  Wife #4 Sandra DeMatteis was married to Andrew a year when Andrew found out she had been faking a pregnancy and tried to claim she had a miscarriage.

McCrea Soon to be wife #5 Kelly Conner, Previously widowed by Kevin Jacobs, divorced from Lyle keels and Jason Petri (Golddigger by opportunity but young and beautiful).

Colin and Robert had kept in touch even after their parent's divorce, and little did Andrew and Alina know, but the boys were going to the same boarding school, The boys had planned it this way. Colin, Robert and Logan had all missed hanging out together over the past year.

Robert was being sent away because he was caught with Alexi Forskey's daughter in the pool house by Alexi and Alina who were heading to have a little Affair behind Alexi's wife's back.

Alina didn't want to deal with Robert sleeping with other potential future husbands daughter's so she sent away her problem like she had done with her stepchildren when she couldn't handle them before. She sent Robert to an all boys school, Knowing his behaviour with girls she didn't want to have him make her a grandmother so young.

Up until Colin, Logan and Robert were 13, Rory, Tristan, Paris, Madeline Louise, Stephanie and the boy's had been inseparable. Logan never actually liked Robert but kept him close to keep Rory and the girl's safe. Everyone only put up with Robert since he was like Colin's brother. Robert had always made the girls feel uncomfortable by telling them how he was going to have many ex-wives, many illegitimate children, somehow outlive his older siblings and leave all the family money to some odd pet. It was creepy and not as funny as he thought it was, everyone knew what Freddy and Franny were like, They despised Robert, but no one honestly knew why because they never spoke about Alina not being their biological mother or what happened to her.

Logan was a little troublemaker and was sent away at 13 a year before Robert and Colin went to boarding school. Logan had been caught having "relations" with Headmaster Charleston's granddaughter by a teacher. Thankfully the teacher didn't tell headmaster Charleston and had just told Mitchum.

This was logans last strike and even Elias had agreed with Mitchum about sending him away until he got his act together. Elias had done the same with Mitchum when he couldn't keep Mitchum out of trouble, Of course, Shira had been trying to get Mitchum to send Logan away much sooner. Honour had already been sent abroad to study years before, so the only thing keeping Shira from having her many affairs was the possibility of Logan finding out about them and telling Mitchum. Shira had only had two kids because she knew Mitchum needed an heir, a male heir to be exact, so she couldn't just stop at Honor. She just did it to keep him.

Logan had known until Colin left for boarding school that knew she was still innocent and innuendos made her blush fiercely. As far as Colin knew she still hadn't ever been kissed since she hadn't had a boyfriend ever, She had just gone to events with Tristan or some boy her grandmother would get to escort her to, Nothing like dates as she was still really young.

Logan and hoped that Rory and Tristan hadn't gotten so close that she had been one of Tristan's secret conquest's. Tristan would often brag about doing sexual things with girls, but a few he would refuse to name because they were as he called them "innocent's." "Innocent's" were the girls who didn't just do things with any guy and he had been the first boy they had fooled around with, Tristan also had said he and the girl's cared enough about each other to keep their relations secret.

Rory had been devastated when Logan was sent away. They had been close before he was sent away. Heck, she was his first and only female best friend, and he was her first kiss from a boy, and he loved that she gave him that Honor. He was 12, and she was 11, She had only kissed him because She saw 14-year-old Honor kiss a boy and she wondered what Honor saw in kissing. After Logan and Rory kissed, they looked at each other and laughed and laughed, nothing had changed with them genuinely.

When Logan was suddenly sent away, Rory had stayed close with Colin and everyone else. She much like Logan didn't really like Robert, she had always said he was weird, so she tried to avoid him as much as possible since Logan was no longer there to keep him away from her.

The Dugrey still employed Logan's Old nanny, so She saw Tristan the most out of everyone, In time he became Logan's fill in for her "tell's everything to guy friend."

The year Colin and Robert both went to boarding school Rory was devastated that she lost 3 of her best friends. She still had Tristan, Paris, Madeline and Louise but she missed Logan and Colin.

Colin being around Hartford still was how she dealt with Logan being gone. Colin would tell her of all the things Logan didn't want to tell Rory because secretly he was in love with her and was sleeping with girls to get experience and to bide his time till he was back home, Hopefully, able to get Rory to agree to be his girlfriend. Logan had hoped she liked him too and he wanted to one day impress Rory

____________________________________________________________________________

So I'm a Comment whore(I can't deny it I love them and they keep me going), please pretty please leave your thoughts and comments on this story. I have been thinking about this story for months and been actually writing it on and off since I published my last chapter of the last story. I'm nervous but please like and comment. <3<3<3 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.3K 474 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...
10K 483 39
After Honor's wedding Rory needs to get away from Logan. What would have happened if it wasn't Doyle she bumped into that night?
40.3K 903 20
What if Lorelai gave Rory to Chris. What if after 17 years Rory moves back to Lorelai. What if Rory grew up in New York. What if Rory and Jess dated...
15.8K 581 11
Lorelai Gilmore didn't just get pregnant at sixteen, she got pregnant with twins. Lorelai and Emily or better known as Rory and Lee. Both stupid smar...