Hyperdimension Neptunia's Sec...

By Theodore21

Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. W... More

Chapter 0: Introduction
Chapter 1: Hope From Zero
Chapter 2: The Orange Hope
Chapter 3: Forgotten Faith
Chapter 4: Divine Confrontation
Chapter 5: Neptune Ex Machina
Chapter 6: Evil Strikes Back
Chapter 7: Purple Resurgence
Chapter 8: To Question One's Beginning
Chapter 9: The Anxiety of the CPU's
Chapter 10: The Time for Change
Arc 2A: Lowee Chapter 1 - Titles of Power
Arc2A - Lowee Chapter 3 - Hidden Agenda.
Arc 2A- Lowee Chapter 4: The Impossible Trade
Arc2A - Lowee Chapter 5: The Flash of White and Silver
Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 6: The Clash Of Wills
Intermission 1
Arc 2B Planeptune - Chapter 1: Neptune Forgotten!? How!?
Arc 2B Planeptune - Chapter 2: The Truth of the Nation?
Arc 2B: Planeptune - Chapter 3: Hidden Tactics
Arc 2B: Planeptune Chapter 4: Pervy Tactics
Arc 2B: Planeptune Chapter 5: A Fearful Heart
Intermission 2
Arc2C - Lastation Chapter 1: The Wanted Goddess
Arc 2C: Lastation - Chapter 2: Grateful Belief's
Arc 2C - Lastation Chapter 3: Sowing the Seeds of Doubt
Arc 2C - Lastation Chapter 4: Possessed or Controlled?
Arc 2C: Lastation Chapter 5: Conflicting Truths
Arc 2C: Lastation Chapter 6: Past Trauma's?
Intermission 3
Arc 2D - Leanbox Chapter 1: The Curse of Soldier
Arc 2D: Leanbox Chapter 2: The True Invader
Arc 2D - Leanbox Chapter 3: Opposition Cute and Blue!?
Arc 2D: Leanbox Chapter 4: The Saviours Plight
Intermission 4
Arc 2E - AffimaX Chapter 1: The Nations Assembled
Arc 2E - AffimaX Chapter 2: Present Rage, Past Regret
Arc 2E - Affimax Final Chapter: The NEXT Stage
Arc 3 - Chapter 1: The Teetering Alignment
Arc 3 - Chapter 2: The Unwanted Truth
Arc 3 - Chapter 3A: Truthful Bonds Part 1
Arc 3 - Chapter 3B: Truthful Bonds Part 2
Arc 3 - Chapter 4: The Reward of Resolve
Arc 3 - Chapter 5: Onwards to the Heart
Arc 3 - Chapter 6: Whispers in Dreams
Arc 3 - Chapter 6.5: Reality of Dreams
Arc 3 - Chapter 7: The Preview of NEXT
Arc 3 - Chapter 8: (Hyper) Two-Pronged Assault
Arc 3 - Chapter 9 (Hyper): The Lost History
Arc 3 - Chapter 10: (Heart) Healing a Kindred
Arc 3 - Chapter 11: Clustered Wishes
Arc 3 - Chapter 12: The Final Evolution
Final Chapter - First Beginnings
Epilogue
Surprise: Forgotten Fanfic Idea!

Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 2 - Converging Siblings

628 17 13
By Theodore21

"And welcome folks to chapter 2 of the Lowee Arc. It's me Theodore here to introduce the next chapter. So after being defeated by this all girl group called Gold third and the world was engulfed in light. Terra met this strange man who tells him an odd phenomenon has transpired and the world heads to the ruin. Through an odd portal he goes off to help the CPU's, the first being Blanc. Blanc is alone, split off from friends and family, and finds her home...has no recollection of her. They now join a tall young woman called C-Sha and head off with her"

"Now during the outro instead of references, that is except for C-Sha, I'll talk about other Neptunia titles that you may not know much about but for now on with the show"

Terra and Blanc were walking with C-sha a tall blue dressed young woman who was taking them for the hunting exam. Rom and Ram remain missing but to find them they must acquire a hunting license. C-Sha was chatting with Terra, the two seeming to be bond fairly quickly "so you're a warrior huh?" asked C-Sha in a friendly manner "First time I've seen one...or what seems to be competent one"

"What do you mean by that?" asked Terra

"Name me one other male who fights and isn't an armoured weirdo" Terra opened his mouth but stopped and then shrugged his shoulders "Still you should be careful"

"so what does this exam entail?" asked Blanc

"It varies a little each time, but the exam tends to enlist a written and practical exam. The Written one is easy and to some degree the practical too. Especially to you Blanny"

Blanc sighed "Could you quit it calling me that!?" Blanc retorted "Either call me Blanc or not at all"

"Oh come on Blanny it's not that bad" said C-Sha "I think it suits you"

"Look if I win this license exam you have to quit calling me that immediate"

"Only if you win Blanny and then maybe I'll stop. As for you Terra, you win and I'll give you a nice surprise"

"Alright then, if you say so" said Terra nodding "sure"

"Now I can't go in with you for the Written Exam but I can watch the practical Exam and look here we are" she said pointing to the building "Good luck both of you" she said patting Terra's head before heading inside.

As she left, Blanc looked puzzled at her "Sometime is off about her, and no it's not because she's super friendly to strangers"

"Then is it because of the nickname?" asked Terra

"No. I've got this itch at the back of my mind which tells I should know about her but until this point I've never seen her before"

"Well it'll come to you...come on let's get these licenses and look for Rom and Ram"

"No arguments there" and with that they headed into the building.

After fifteen minutes the duo come out of the door and looked a bit...put out "there was...zero point to the exam" said Terra groaning

"As long as you stay for the exam and reply yes to every question" said Blanc "your in" she said sighing "I can see what C-Cha meant by it being easy to pass"

"Right then onto the practical exam" said Terra "It seems we just enter this arena, get given a monster to beat at random and defeat it to obtain our license"

"Good luck Terra" said Blanc with a hand up which Terra high-fived.

The stadium...was more of a large rectangle where fighters went through one door and the monster entered through the other side. C-Sha was alone on the balcony above as Blanc came in "Well this shouldn't take too long" as Blanc entered her lone enemy came in the form of a giant horsebird

"This isn't take too long" said Blanc going straight to White Heart "Bring it" with a klaxon the horse-bird fired some feathers which Blanc jumped up "These magical bullets are charged with power" she generated a energy ball which she struck with her weapon, sending magic bullets that hit the horsebird "Now for a finish" Blanc threw her weapon, which the horsebird did dodge but Blanc came in, spinning and reforged her weapon "Zerstorung!" and struck the horse-bird hard smashing it into the back wall.

The horse disappeared to data-dust and Blanc emerged the winner. Blanc heard the klaxon and went back out the way she came in "Well she really didn't have any issue there" said C-sha "then again I had no doubts about that. Now onto Terra" Terra came in and his monster was a hovering armoured dragon with shield and axe.

C-Sha looked nervous "This is one of the stronger beasts, I would've preferred it if Blanny. This one of the stronger one" she then turned to Blanc who didn't seem worried "Either she doesn't know this monster...or this guy is stronger than he looks" as the dragon roared it immediately went to work. Terra formed Nepgear's HDD saber as it slashed at him with it's axe.

Terra swerved and dodged the axe swings, jumping and ducking before blocking a swing that knocked him back a bit. Then the dragon breathe a fire-ball that Terra cleaved through his sword "Right my turn" he said aiming out his blade "Multiple beam launcher" firing the beam from the hole of the blaster the dragon used it's shield and barely blocked it.

C-sha looked quite surprised as Terra darted forward, slashing with strong slices and strokes that the dragon did try to fend off but was too slow "This guy...is stronger than he looks"

"Right now for the finish" Terra swapped the hybrid sabre for megaphone as he dashed forward, double kicked the dragon to bounce it back before aiming the megaphone "Dream-ROAR!" with an intense sound-shockwave he smashed the dragon to the ground defeating it with ease.

C-Sha had to blink as Terra vanished his weapon and went to meet Blanc "He...beat that dragon without trying. Just who is this guy? Now Blanny I knew straight away would win...and judging from her expression she fully trusts in Terra's power" she then smiled "Finally something interesting...well I'd best go and meet them and congratulate them both"

Terra and Blanc came out with data pads that had their profile pictures and names "Nice...with these we can finally begin looking for Rom and Ram" said Terra happily

"Congratulations" said C-Sha running to them happily with arm around their necks "You both passed, Terra, Blanny"

"Hey you promised to stop calling me that" said Blanc annoyed

"Come on Blanny lighten you passed"

"I mean it!"

"Well with these passes you can freely leave the town, not only that but they sorta work like phones letting you connect with those you've linked up with" C-Sha got out her pass and tap it on the top of their passes "There that you can link up with me whenever you like, you might as do each other" though without their own input C-sha connected Terra's and Blanc's passes "and like that you're linked"

C-Sha then came away "Now then Terra for your little reward here you go" she gestured to him some fingerless blue gloves with black palms "I did promise you something after all"

"Are you sure?" asked Terra "They look kinda like yours"

"Just a coincidence" she said smiling before seeming rather proud "You surprised me in there Terra, you're no ordinary swordsman are you"

"You'd be surprised to know" said Blanc patting his shoulder "This one here can fight as hard as the best of them" Terra looked embarrassed while C-Sha rubbed his head

"I see that and remind me not to under-estimate you from here" it was then C-Sha flinched and looked to the town

"Is something wrong?" asked Terra

"No, no nothing I'm just needed somewhere that's all. So what's the plan from here?"

"We're going to find my sisters Rom and Ram" said Blanc "the little runts will no doubt be getting up to mischief"

"Then count on me too" said C-Sha "Right since we're linked I can find you at any time so until next time good luck"

With that C-Sha ran off leaving the pair alone with Terra shrugging his shoulders "Must have some hunter buddies to meet up with, but we got our licenses now so we can begin to find Rom and Ram"

"Too right" said Blanc nodding "Let's begin some recon at the guild. Maybe someone found the little devils"

"No doubt, so come on let's get to it" with that they both ran on.

C-Sha went out of side to the border of time, an odd light purple aura covering her body "Left it a little late here...fortunately I seem to be in time"

"Going out to relieve some stress are we?" a male voice (Oddly) called to her from behind in the form of a man with blonde tidy hair in a brown robe "It does seem about time"

"Do you mind leaving me alone? Before I vent my stress out on you"

"Now, now...no need to be hostile. I merely came for an update, have you made contact with the girl?"

"I have...only it may not be as easy as you think" she then cringed a bit, her hand near producing a flame "Right I need to keep this short"

"As you wish but why?"

"She has a partner with her, a boy who's...not much like anyone else I've seen"

"I still see no problem...continue with your recon and we'll get along fine" with that C-Sha darted outside while the man grinned.

Roughly at the same time, within another town of Lowee, two excited twins darted out "Look Rom...we did it!" said Ram excited "We got our licenses like the adults"

"Yeah, yeah" said Rom "Now we can look for Big Sister and the others"

"Yeah, Blanc is useless without us helping her. Right Operation Find Blanc is a go, let's move out"

"Yeah, let's go"

A couple days had gone by, and neither team had had any luck. For Rom and Ram boredom and pessimism were setting in "I don't know if it's our luck or these adults" said Ram "but no one can seem to help us"

"Some do mention they've seen Blanc" said Rom looking down "But they can't remember where"

"We keep looking and fighting...but it's no good"

"What shall we do Ram?"

"Well finding is no good...so why don't we get Blanc to come to us?"

Ram looked quite enthusiastic as she spoke "The hunters mentioned there are powerful monsters around, some even the grown-ups won't fight. So My thought is we beat these monsters up, and become heroes of the town and gain all the fame"

"Oh so if we become famous" said Rom "Blanc might here of us and come to find us" Ram nodded "that's a great idea"

"I know right" said Ram pleased "now then, let's find a strong monster to fight and go beat it up for Blanc to find us"

"Yeah, yeah"

For Terra and Blanc were working together to fight a horde of monsters from the border of the main Lowee town. Terra remained human and Blanc in HDD as they fought off the beasts and cleared the area "Good...they're a bit too close to home"

"Hey you two, there you are" said C-Sha "Terra, Blanny it's being a while"

"Could you cut it out now C-Sha?" asked Blanc "that is with the nickname, besides what do you want?"

"Just came to check up on you both and see you're getting along alright? I've tried finding these twins of yours but though there are sightings there's being no luck in finding them"

"No the same for us" said Terra "It's almost like we keep missing each other. What's more...it's odd but the number of hunting missions is slowly increasing by the day"

"What's more...there's rumours of odd monsters" said Blanc "In which they change colour and become far more vicious"

C-Sha looked away a bit in aggravation "You refer to the illusionary monsters right?"

"Illusionary Monsters?" asked Terra

"There are monsters described almost as magical for they literally just appear from nowhere and suddenly emerge with tremendous power. I actually came to you two about that"

"Why what gives?" asked Blanc

"It's bad but a huge horde of illusionary monsters are on the prowl of a nearby populated town. I can't confirm if they are illusionary but they are all of one colour.There's currently hunters already heading there...but I don't fancy their chances much and with you being the strongest of the hunters I thought to come to you"

C-Sha pointed "the town is about 15 minutes away from here, south to what's call the Fami-Comlands"

"Then let's get going" said Blanc "Terra you coming with us?"

"Of course" he said nodding "Just give me five minutes to get something that I left at the inn" as Terra ran back into the town C-Sha came forward

"It might best to leave Terra here" said C-Sha "These monsters are very strong and Terra is only human" Blanc shook her head

"Your concern is touching...but unnecessary" said Blanc folding her arms "Terra as I said can keep up with the best of them, and that this time when the rest of my friends are scattered with no means of contact I'd rather keep what allies I have close with me"

C-Sha looked a bit concerned "You really believe in Terra don't you? Just how strong is he?"

"Does it matter?" asked Blanc frankly "He's a friend and I won't leave him" it was Terra came

"Right then, I'm ready now" said Terra who was dressed in the red and white coloured clothing Blanc had given him "I forgot I had this to wear"

"Not bad" said C-Sha tugging his clothes "Quite fashionable there, nice and...you're wearing the gloves I gave you?" Terra had on the fingerless gloves

"They help grip a blade better"

"I see" she said chuckling a bit awkwardly "I didn't think you wear them"

"Enough with the banter let's go" said Blanc as she ran on with C-Sha and Terra behind.

As C-Sha ran on, a conversation went through her mind "A monster horde is attacking a nearby town" replied the male from before "A monster decent in quantity"

"And what about it?" replied C-Sha

"Inform the...madam about this at once, and from there her so-called justice will do the rest. Evaluate her strength and power and inform back to me at once"

"I don't plan on doing nothing you know"

"I know that...but this will decide my next phase of my plan. As for the boy...try to get rid of him"

"Why he's no threat?"

"Then keep an eye on him. This boy hasn't left the madam's side meaning he's someone she's trust...and that could be both useful and a pain. Do your job...and I'll do mine"

The trio went to nearby town that was more like a village, then citizens panicking and for good reason. Upon the horizon was a army of monsters, all of single set of colours. All were light purple in shade with different amounts of white but all kept off faint flame like auras.

As Terra saw them he felt something off "These monsters" said Terra "Can you feel it Blanc? The energy it's...itchy to be around"

"I know how you mean" said Blanc going to White Heart "it's not like scary...but like uncomfortable"

"Whoa Blanny...what the heck happened to you?" asked C-Sha in surprise "Oh yeah you did this changer trick back at the exam"

"This is Blanc's HDD mode" said Terra "Blanc can fight harder and fly like this plus she can more easily sense the energy in the air"

"I see thanks for the information" C-Cha punched her fists, armoured gloves forming while mechanical like wings extended from her back "Well then let's get to work. Blanny you go take care of what you can, me and Terra will team-up"

"Why you two?" asked Blanc "And told you before don't...ahh fine!" she said aggravated "But let's all go. These people aren't going to save themselves"

"Too right they aren't" C-Sha outstretched her arm to which a blue blastered covered her right hand "Let's go"

C-Sha begin by firing yellow beams from her blaster taking care of a few weaker monsters before going with a strong upper-cut to another. Blanc went to work with her tomahawk sending monsters flying like missiles or smashed them into another. Terra used Nepgear's Hybrid sabre to snipe the small or weak ones while trading it for Blanc's tomahawk for the same reason.

The smaller ones fell but bigger ones in bears, wolfs and floating dolphins in chequered gowns came forward "And the big boys came up" said C-Sha smirking "Right then...seniors first" C-Sha took on a illusionary bear that open it's mouth to fire a ice-shard. C-Sha punched through it, went under a slice as her right fist turned fire "Shoryuken!" and she upper-cutted the bear before repeatedably spin kicking it away.

The Bear though didn't stay down and rammed C-sha away along the ground but she back rolled and exchanged her blasted for two blue pistols that beamed to her hand "Ebony, Ivory...time for centre stage" she begin running around the bear, shooting shot after shot slowly chipping away at it's health. Then with blaster once more, she put it to the bears face "Jackpot" and with a shot slayed it.

Terra had to close his jaw "She's definitely a bit more equipped than I thought. All those weapons and things"

"You're telling me" said Blanc "But enough squawking let's to work" just as Blanc was about to go "Actually Terra, let's go for the duo skill"

"Duo skill?" asked Terra who perked up "Oh that one! Alright when you're ready" Terra began focusing, C-Sha turning to him to see a white aura shroud him as his hair turned white

"What what's going on here?" asked C-Sha curiously before looking at Terra "This boy...who is he?"

Blanc thrust out her hand to make a blizzard to which Terra with glowing fist struck the ground forming a thick icicle to grow out of the ground. Blanc then yelled loudly at it, causing it to crack before the two jumped in with kicks aimed out calling

"FROZEN HOWLING!" on contact the ice shattered for a huge translucent white wolf to 'escape' running along the ground freezing anything it's wake or smashing it. Then with a howl it exploded freezing any monsters around it, some completely before the majority vanished to data dust.

As Terra and Blanc landed, the monster army had a rather thick line, where the wolf had run, empty those on the side semi-frozen or glittered with frost. Those scattered ran away back into the distance "Oh no you don't" said Blanc forming an energy ball "Energy bullet" and striking it sent energy lasers to finish off the stragglers...though a few did escape.

With that the town was saved and nearby citizens came out and cheered while Terra and Blanc smiled to each other, bumping fists. C-Sha just looked...puzzled as if towards scared "Terra...you've got Blanc's complete trust haven't you? You've definitely got some history so...why is it I know nothing about you?"

As the pair came forward "Right listen you lot" said Blanc "For now you need to set up a barricade for there's no guarantee those monsters will stay gone"

"They'll be gone for a while so you should've sometime" said Terra "But before that anyone hurt or missing?" the citizens looked between each other and shook their heads "Good then we'll leave you..."

"Wait, wait please help!" a woman called from the right "Please someone. There's still one monster left"

"Wait where Ma'am?" asked C-Sha coming to their side

"A huge wolf is by the water well and two little girls are fighting them right now"

Blanc and Terra looked between each "Ma'am" said Terra urgently "Were these girls identical?"

"Yes, yes they were" said the woman back to them "One has pink hair and other blue" the urgency peaked in both

"Which way!?" exclaimed Blanc to which the woman pointed and both set off with C-Sha bolting after them

"Those girls must be Blanc's sisters" said C-Sha "Hold on you two they're coming"

A Giant 8ft wolf, minorly bruised and frosted was indeed fighting Rom and Ram, both in HDD. The girls though were tired and seemingly drained for as they launched their ice attacks the wolf just shrugged it off "Ram...our attacks aren't working" said Rom scared

"This stupid wolf...just won't give up" Said Ram not doing well to show her fear "It just...caught us by surprise. You wouldn't be talking otherwise" it snarled at them, his mouth glowing

"Blanc where are you!?"

"Blanc" just as it was about to launch its attack

"Get the hell away from my sisters you bastard!" Blanc came in with a tremendously powerful smash that knocked the wolf to it's side.

As the wolf mis-fired it's shot, Blanc landed by the twins "You two alright!?"

"Blanc!" both twins called out in joy

"Blanc we found you!" called Ram

"You came!" said Rom excitedly as the wolf got up "It's still up!" but it was then Terra went by then with a fist aglow with energy "Terra!"

"Get down!" and with a punch, that exploded, he sent the wolf back before double-kicking the head to bounce off forming Uzume's megaphone "Dream Roar!" and with that he sent it skidding backwards.

As Terra he got an excited call "Look Ram, Terra's here too" said Rom happily

"That's a surprise" Said Ram "Well took him long enough"

"Rom, Ram thank goodness you're alright?" said Terra still with white hair as the wolf shambled back up only for a blue beam to strike it and finish it off. He turned to the origin to see C-sha who gave him a thumbs up.

As the wolf was beaten, Blanc vanished her weapon "Rom, Ram! What the Hell!? I've been looking all over for you" but immediately both began to cry as they leapt into her with a hug

"Blanc!" Ram cried "We missed you!"

"Blanc" said Rom more sadly as they both cried into her shoulder

"Hey, come on quit it! Quit it you're getting my arms...oh screw it!" Blanc hugged them back Terra smiling as his hair went back to normal.

C-Sha casually walked to them, more to Terra as she watched the trio hug "So these are the two sisters Blanny was looking for" said C-sha

"Rom and Ram" said Terra "Rom is the quieter and softer spoken of the pair, while Ram...can be rather arrogant sounding but they both adore their sister" he said chuckling "Just like I adored mine"

"Oh you have a sister?"

"Used to...not anymore"

"Oh sorry to hear that" she said nudging

"It's alright...I've pretty much being adopted by another, I think anyway"

As the trio stopped Blanc took a breath and the first thing she did was bonked both Rom and Ram's heads "You little brats! What the heck were you doing fighting that thing!?" exclaimed Blanc "You had me worried sick! I've been looking for you two all over! And the first thing I find upon locating you is you fighting a bit wolf! What the heck?"

"We were...only trying to get famous so you'd find us" said Ram

"Yeah, yeah" said Rom "We thought...if we beat up a big monster, we'd get famous"

"Yeah we even got Hunter's licenses to help find you"

"Oh this gets better and better!" said Blanc looking furious "So you two have been recklessly putting yourselves in danger just to be found. What kind of dummies are you!?"

The Twins flinched from her harsh words "The same kind of dummies we are" said Terra who came forward "We've been doing the exact same thing"

"Stay out of this Terra" said Blanc "We knew what we were doing! These two nearly got themselves hurt"

"Kindly recall we've both done something stupid...recall our...umm...mistake when we fought each other for the first time" Blanc flinched to his comment while C-Sha interjected

"Come on Blanny relax here" said C-Sha "Those little ones did the exact same thing as you. They got Hunter Licenses, to which I have no doubt they have some, to come and find you"

"Yeah but...but" said Blanc feeling a bit against the wall

"Blanc come on we're sorry here" said Ram "We just made a mistake"

"Please Blanc" said Rom with puppy dog eyes.

Blanc looked to everyone and just sighed as she went human "Fine, fine...I give we're good" said Blanc but as the twins were about to smile "But let me get one thing straight, you two boneheads do anything that stupid again...and I'll make sure I'm the scariest thing you ever see!" the twins shifted to human as they gulped and together said

"Yes Blanc, we'll behave" C-Sha just laughed

"She's got those two trained it seems"

Terra came forward "She means it by the way...we've been searching high and low for you"

"We're...sorry Terra" said Rom apologetic and for a rare time Ram agreed

"And I'm sorry too" said Ram "Our idea was awesome...but we did aim a bit too high" Terra rubbed both their heads

"Good but at least we found you" said Terra smiling warmly "and no-one got hurt so we'll leave it be" Rom darted forward and hugged him surprising him quite a bit "Whoa, hmmm"

"Thanks for saving us Terra" Rom said to which C-Sha laughed

"Don't leave the little lady hanging Terra it's not polite" Terra hugged her back while C-Sha looked on as Rom came away.

With that Blanc yawned "Right I'm beat and personally starving. Come on pip-squeaks lets get back to Lowee for some rest and food"

"As long as you pay Blanc" said Ram

"Tell you my treat" Said C-Sha "We'll go to an all you can eat buffet I know of and we'll ear until we're full and our belt buckles fall over"

"No arguments there" said Terra "Come on let's eat"

C-Sha followed behind them, Terra and Blanc speaking with the girls, her thoughts with her "Terra...it seems you've got a good friend in Blanc, you're strong and these girls...they trust you it seems completely. Only...why is I have nothing on you?"

Terra had his own thoughts "Well...Blanc got back with her sisters...but now comes the true part. Igor told me...to save this nation I have to free the one trapped by fate. But who and trapped by their fate? I don't get it...and I feel I don't have the time to figure it out"

END OF CHAPTER

"Well Terra has met Blanc and finally reunited with Rom and Ram but the arc continues to travel and unwind. Who is this person C-Sha works for? And...how much does she know about Blanc? And why is Terra a complete mystery? Or rather why does it bug her? I guess we'll see"

"Right I know I said I was to highlight spin-off games...but you know when I mentioned characters that didn't make it. I actually missed a couple of them. And I won't be too happy knowing they were forgotten. The first character is 5PB. 5PB is a blue haired girl with a big voice and singing career. 5PB is directly named from 5PB records, a sort of musical media company that does music on it's own and for video games. Outside that I don't know much more. Now then it's onto the preview and...it's rom and Ram"

"Hi everyone, you missed us all right" Ram proclaimed

"Sorry we had you worried everyone" Rom says bowing "Please forgive"

"Now sit tight and watch us perform the most awesome preview outro. So next time on Neptunia's LC – Lowee Arc – you go Rom"

"We all make it back to town...while C-Sha keeps going missing. It's then a scary man comes to find us and tells us to leave him alone"

"He says he knows who we are and demands we surrender...or C-Sha could be badly hurt"

"Which we won't allow. Tune into Lowee – Chapter 3"

"Hidden Agenda" it's then they both said together

"See you next time"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
15.3K 173 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
1.5K 46 11
Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune is grieving after her sister went missing. But 3 years later after the incident, a new threat is coming to challenge t...